Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did you not get the memo?

Very few people like this shit and very few people are reading it. You're a decent writer, why would you waste time and energy writing shit that no one is interested in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ooh Anon is most hasty,

This series is good, well-writ and entertaining, if not entirely believable. But that is what 'suspension of belief' is all about, why we are all here.

You know, I know and old anon knows it too,

Cheers, and Grateful Thanks for doing something that the rest of us can't ... write.

Kilroy.

coloradoexilecoloradoexileover 7 years ago
Harsh

Lots of anonymous bashers posting here. Well written interesting story, Jezzaz. Looking forward to the rest of it.

ken philipsken philipsover 7 years ago
I love the Ingram's Series but the Anony Comments are a pain

This new story is building nicely. I Wonder if it will connect to what happened to Desiree. Anyway, as a long time fan, Jezzaz, can you pls delete the nasty Anony comments? They do NOT reflect the wider readership at all. So many great authors have already deserted Literotica due to these nasty, childish, narrow minded trolls (e.g., Goodhusband, Xleglover). I don't want you to be another.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
An usual "Ingrams & Assoc" story...

An usual "Ingrams & Assoc" story...Well written, with a lot of mistery and bad people...Let's see where @jezzaz will take us this time...For now to "Old and Snob England"...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In the authors own words ...

"Pure bullshit" ...... It about sums up the whole Ingrams saga.

The thing I don't get ( nor a lot of other people going by the comments) is that you obviously have a talent for writing yet these Ingrams stories are quite clearly unsuccessful in actually translating into something that the majority of readers like reading. I agree with another commentator in that you clearly write your best when dealing with realistic characters and narratives so the real question that remains is why? Why? When it's apparent your efforts are under appreciated by the bulk of your chosen audience ? When your other types of stories get a far more positive response ? So really ... Why? Why do you persist with Ingrams ? Surely regardless of any of your original concepts of writing about sexual manipulation you can now clearly get a sense that it's not a subject matter that is shared by many people. On a side note it really has nothing to do with this category either so why it's here is a mystery as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I will admit

You can write, lots of good stuff, but the Ingrams and Associates just isn't one except one early one. Please just write the ones that make sense.

RichardcatRichardcatover 7 years ago
Good

Love your writing, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring, stupid and uneducated.

Ingrams whores twist some more people's lives up. Author, you are one ignorant and creepy dude. Look at the number of people who read this drivel. It's crap. Just go downtown, pick up a whore and fuck her, if you're so fascinated with whores. Get it out of your system and we won't have to read any more whore stories.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Thanks, Jezzaz, but not this time

I said in a comment to Ch.01 that I looked forward to where the story was going. Unfortunately it went places I didn't want to follow. Jezzaz, you warned at the beginning that this one was darker than your usual.

Fair enough.

Lue

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Doctorial?

Doctoral ... DOC trul or DOC tral ... Adjective

Doctorate .. DOC tor at ... Noun

The 'i' is a common error, and leads to mispronunciation.

Unfortunately, some who have earned the dergree do not know how to spell OR pronounce their degree!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written, but not erotic

I gave you four stars for the writing but it have to wonder what it's doing on Literotica. It's literature,but there is nothing erotic about it. Even the description of sex was devoid of anything sexy.

Why did you post it here?

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
More Typical LW feedback

Still liking this. Sad to see all the unenlightened criticism: wrong category, not erotic wank material, too dark. If you don't like the story, stop reading it. It's free. The writing is still way above the norm on this site, but I guess you have to write about a decorated war hero wreaking brutal vengeance on a straying wife to get the 4.7+ average score from this crowd. Keep up the good (but thankless) work and don't let the anons and nitpickers get you down.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7over 7 years ago
Well done

Well done. This my favourite Ingrams story so far. Four out of five stars.

My only criticism is April was whipped quite hard by the dom, talks about the pain and never mentions it again. A little flinch when she sits in her car would have been perfect.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Still rolling along fine. Looks as though Lee has been brainwashed or hypnotised to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous