All Comments on 'Ingrams & Assoc 6: Downfall Ch. 03'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally

It gets interesting.

A well put together chapter in a series I never much cared for. As a rule, I hate lying manipulative bitches. This chapter reads like 3 scenes of a good action movie.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!!!!

I've followed this series from the beginning and love the detail. They always leave the readers wanting more.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Jezzaz, you've always been detail orientated BUT...

How could you mess up the name of Ryan Dawson (the alias) and actually address Ryan as "Chris". How did HE not notice when you did. (Last episode and this) His crew called him Chris as well, and you never queried it, since he had been introduced to you as Ryan. Then all through-out the people, including you, used their Christian names but Chris/Ryan you always referred to as his surname, Morgan. Why? The devil is in the details and "Chris" would have picked up on this.

Looks like Jessica is up to her eyeballs in this as well. Eh???? Cheers.I've always enjoyed you writing.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Excellent tale

This really is very good. Despite my whingeing about the errors last time, it is well written, entertaining and quite gripping. Can't wait for next chapter. Thanks jezzaz.

Jake7518Jake7518over 3 years ago

A5!!

I've enjoyed many of your tales; but this is one of the best.

I keep waiting for new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A story that draws you deep inside

with segments such as .... " All the emergency vehicles had their flashers going, bathing the scene in decidedly blue pulsing hue," ... jezzaz creates a captivating story.

All I can say is ... more , please.

--- DK

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We are going

To get the rest, right? Great story. Can’t wait?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Leonard Spencer is right. The name goof up completely destroys this story. Have to stop reading because I cannot take it seriously anymore.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
Brisk

I haven't been following this series but it's fast-paced. The writing is good and kept my interest.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Doing well, in a Mission Impossible kinda way.

But, ‘getting outta dodge.’ makes reference to Dodge, Kansas. Should be capitalized. Even if it were to be about exiting the Chrysler Corp. automobile, it would call for a capital.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
LickD

That would be Dodge City, Kansas. If you want to pick nits........

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Still rolling along very nicely.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Now I’m thinking that Jessica is deeper into this than April realizes. I&A wouldn’t find a guy and turn him over for execution. Jessica knew April would see Chris that afternoon, and informed the client, knowing they’d get Chris by following April. She knowingly put April in harm’s way, and knew the client had malicious intent.

Looks like I&A will have a meltdown of epic proportions.

Enygma7Enygma7about 1 year ago

April is losing track of her training and losing focus of her job.....twice now she could've been killed....they need to pull her out of active filed agent duty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous