All Comments on 'Ingrid'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What a bullshit. Don't let a real therapist read this, he will grab your throat right away.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Obviously no legitimate therapist would do such a thing, but it is a fun fantasy! The build up was good and the tension in Dr’s thoughts was well done. Literotica is all about erotic fantasy and I’m enjoying this one.

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

It's a fantasy and guess what? Anything can happen. Should add CHAPTER #s so we can expect no ending. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like it! Nice build-up, typical fantasy stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR-GARBAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A "real therapist"? What, pray, is that? A real charlatan, a real grifter, a real montebank, a real confidence man? "Counseling/therapy" are non-disciplines that drift from ideological fad to ideological fad. The people involved aren't mentally the sharpest knives in the drawer, and they are probably less mentally healthy than the population at large....but, hey!, it's an easy berth. You get paid mostly by insurance companies and other institutions to sit around all day and engage in Oprah/Dr. Phil/New Age/Feminist/self actualization babble. You may have to deal with some nasty characters from time to time, but it's better than having to train for and get a real job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know it's going to be shit when the author can't even spell the tags properly.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice fantasy and hot sex. Makes me want therapy or maybe I need it. Ingrid will end up with a snake invading her private garden. I would prefer her to fire her clients as they are cured, go home fuck her husband unconscious, tell him about the former patients and set up a swapping appointment with them. Unfortunately that would be group sex not LW which requires cheating wives.

I did say this is hot. The intro was clear that extramarital was not a problem so waiting for next chapters.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Noticed that my bitch endorsed this story with his usual comment. Everyone knows that he as yet to read a single LW story. Anyone too lazy, and intelligent enough to make a unique username, and not copy someone else’s bio could never post a coherent, original comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story ALWAYS earns an automatic rating of 1.

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Pure fantasy and fun.

Keep writing, please.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You sir are truly an idiot.

And if you know who approves...you know you suck right down to a DNA level.

ArtieMax2ArtieMax2over 2 years ago

Wrong name here? "I see," said Brenda. She was about to ask the analysts question about how they felt, when Brenda interrupted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. I could be Brenda, and I learned to crave being a complete whore with my husband thanks to unlicensed sex therapy from a neighbor lady I met shortly after my marriage. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice, erotic writing. I loved that Ingrid so turned on that she's tempted to cheat on her husband.

My only complaint is a technical one, and that's that you frequently get punctuation wrong, putting question marks where periods belong, and vice versa. For example, when the therapist says, "Tell me about how the masturbation went?" that's a request, not a question. You wouldn't say to a waiter, "I'd like a glass of water?".

There was more, but I feel I've made my point, which is that the many errors distract from your excellent storytelling ability. It's nothing a proofreader couldn't catch, so please consider using one. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. You can tell it's spot on when you wind up the trolls.

kiwi_subslutkiwi_subslutover 2 years ago

Well I thought that it was porn... and I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to reading about Ingrid impaling her neglected cunt on the massive snake. Bring it on and disregard the naysayers. 5!

dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

Well, in spite of those detractor comments and grammarian comments, I thought it was a funny read! Nicely crafted with a good emotional build up in the doctor's character as the clients progress toward 'normal sex' acts with one another and a bit more than that at the end. I rated it 5. I was caught up in the story and missed all the 'technical glitches' they pointed out.

I haven't seen so many snipping comments in a story until this one. Seems a few have visited my stories as well, after I read them here. Hope those are not acting as anchors that affect your writing !

Anon's comment, 'You can tell it's spot on when you wind up the trolls.' gave me a good laugh. S/he is right on the mark! How about the power rating of 1 by someone thinking Lit has an automatic 1 rating for not mentioning it had chapters? Pissy bugger, that one!

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam11333Adam11333about 2 years ago

I love this story. Please tell me it was based off a real therapist

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really liked it and would like to see how the continuation turns out. Keep up the good writing....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ingrid Series Info