All Comments on 'Ingrid Ch. 02'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Yes, idiots are not dying out. This author and what he calls a story show us. Remarkable that he lets his protagonist, who is said to be a professional therapist, participate in sex with her patients! This makes her vulnerable and/or blackmailable. But the fags don't care about STD's or HIV, the main thing is that they get through with their perverted ideas of swapping sharing swinging or cuckolding! Only some intelligent authors realize that there are separate categories for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, what I'd give for a wife like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible story line

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

*1 Star

Beyond Awful

-26thNCuck Disapproved

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not sure whats dumber, the author, this horribley pathetic and ridiculous storyline or the small weewee'd wannabe cock suckers that will cheer on any cock that makes them drool and forget about the I love pussy act they put on.

I'll give a hint as to the answer....its rhymes with "All tree"

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

A wild story and remarkable fantasy…more, please!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - I do not believe in sharing my most precious significant other with anyone, nor can I comprehend why anyone else would either.

Given the extreme risk factors associated with the indiscriminate encounters of this women's method of employment - how could the husband not be frightened by what his wife might be bringing home? Talk about a cesspool of disease & STD's - just swapping ANY bodily fluids - even saliva through kisses - with this woman could be dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this and got turned on by it. Then laughed at the comments after reading this awesome story. You people with such high morals forget, that this is a story not an actual real life account of an actual event, when you throw stones make sure the windows are open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ingrid Previous Part
Ingrid Series Info