Ingrid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I licked my lips and told Brenda, 'Just a quickie. I don't have much time'. As I spoke, I was rising and stripping off my last garment."

Ingrid paused and stood, peeling off her skirt, as she had earlier in her office. When she sat, she put one leg on the tabletop and spread her other leg to the side showing her gleaming pussy to Scott. Her lips, swollen with her immediate lust for Scott, were still red from her earlier debauchery with her patients. She had already been well and thoroughly fucked several times today, but she wanted more.

"But it didn't turn out to be a quickie, did it?" Scott asked. He didn't sound mad or threatening. Just inquisitive. He was also naked now, positioning himself beside the table so he and Ingrid could watch each other masturbating as she finished the story.

"No." Ingrid paused for a moment and licked her lips as she stared at Scott's rigid cock, thinking how good it would feel to have her cunt stuffed full with it. "No, it didn't."

"Keep going," Scott said. "I want to hear all of this story. This cock will still be waiting for you when you finish."

"Okay:

"I walked over to the couch and bent over, my tits swinging and dragging along Snake's chest. I grabbed the snake and began stroking it. Then I rubbed the head against my nipples and finally leaned far enough over so I could titty fuck him. He groaned in response. Not wanting him to blow, I stopped and positioned myself with my knees on either side of his hips with the dripping opening to my cunt poised over the tip of his prick. Brenda was sitting in my chair watching, but Snake and I were staring each other down as we hung on the edge of carnal intercourse. I reached down and gripped his shaft and positioned it at the opening to my cunt. Then I let myself slide slowly down on him until he was fully positioned within me."

"Was it hard?" Scott asked. "Did it hurt as he stretched your cunt to enter you?"

"Yup, he was hard," Ingrid said. "Like an iron bar. But no, it didn't hurt. He isn't as big around as you. He's just long. 'Telefonstolpe'."

Scott laughed and Ingrid continued her lewd tale.

"Oh, so fucking long. He just kept sliding into me, deeper and deeper until I could feel him pressing against my cervix. We sat there for a while as he stretched me farther and farther. My God, I thought he was going to come out of my mouth. When I felt my butt cheeks on his legs, I knew he was fully in. Oh, it felt so fucking good. At first we just sat with the snake fully impaled in me while I savored the sensation of his invading length. Then I felt him wiggle his hips, giving me my first taste of the special skills his long dick had. As he moved his hips his dick squirmed around in my cunt, touching every sensitive point it contained. At the same time, he had reached up and was mauling my breasts. I threw my head back and groaned with pleasure. The possibility of maintaining any control of our intercourse had evaporated. It was clear that Snake was going to fuck me exactly as he wanted. His next move was to start pulling his hips back and then driving his shaft back in. I reciprocated by lifting my hips with my legs and then dropping back down just as he drove his cock home. We soon developed a perfect rhythm. I had completely forgotten about Brenda. She could have been sitting in my chair or on the far side of the moon for all I knew. The only thing I was aware of was that marvelous cock pounding away. He would twist his hips with every thrust, so it rubbed all the good parts of my cunt as he drove it home. He was a marvelous fuck.

"We continued on like that for about ten minutes. I leaned forward, pulling his cock out, but far from all the way. He responded by flexing his hips harder insuring that he jammed his prick against the end of my cunt with each thrust. My nipples were laying on his chest and they jumped forward dragging across his chest hairs with each thrust. I could feel a climax building. Okay this is the quickie I wanted. Within moments I came, hard and fast.

Then I made another mistake. I leaned forward and kissed him, forgetting about the other snake Brenda had told me of--his obscenely long tongue. It invaded my mouth like a devil, touching me everywhere and igniting a new wave of lust. At the same time, he continued his thrusting into my cunt. I must have spent a good fifteen minutes with his devil tongue fucking my mouth and the 'telefonstolpe' pounding my cunt simultaneously. My next climax was violent and loud. I thought my whole body was cramping. As I neared the end of my climax, I heard a groan from Snake and felt him flood my cunt with his cum.

I rolled off Snake landing on the floor. I lay there panting as I recovered. From somewhere outside my consciousness, I heard Brenda.

" 'Well, how was it Doc?' "

" 'Fuck,' I responded, still gasping. " 'That was incredible, and that tongue'."

" 'Oh you liked that tongue did you,' she said. 'You can't imagine what he can do to your pussy with it'."

"I was still gasping, but that was when the notion of a quickie completely disappeared. I had really intended to have a quick fuck with Snake and then get home, but now my mind was filled with the lewd fantasy of oral sex applied by Snake's long obscene tongue."

"I sat up and looked at Brenda and said, "Really? Would he . . . I mean now?"

"Brenda looked at Snake who nodded in silence. She said, 'Sure, why not." She had a devilish look on her face. "Ooh, I've got an idea."

" 'What?" I asked."

" 'You'll see. But first we have to resuscitate him.'

"I looked over at Snake and saw the snake lying wilted across his belly, still far longer than many men at full erection. It gleamed with our combined juices.

"Brenda and I spent the next ten minutes on our knees before Snake sucking and licking his cock until it was again fully erect. Brenda was impressed when I took his long cock down my throat so my face was smashed flat against his groin. Once Brenda and I agreed that the snake was fully recovered, her husband stretched out on the couch and Brenda climbed aboard in a cowgirl position with the snake impaling her cunt. I positioned myself on my knees on the couch with a leg on either side of Snake's head and his tongue poised before my pussy. He was holding my fleshy hips. Then as he fucked his wife, he ate my pussy. Brenda and I kissed, and fondled each other's tits. Brenda was a good kisser, but not like Snake. He was careful not to spend too much time on my clit--just enough to keep me hanging on the edge, wishing, and needing, another climax. We kept that up for . . . for . . . oh God. I don't know how long. When you need to cum like that, but you can't quite get there, time passes very slowly. Eventually Brenda got carried away with playing with my tits. She was pulling and twisting my nipples. The pain eventually drove me to the edge of my climax.

" 'Oh fuck, I'm going to cum,' I screamed. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh god, Snake, my clit. Do my clit Snake. Make me cum.' There was some more obscene Swedish after that. Snake turned that devil of a tongue loose on my clit and I quickly came with a scream that was probably heard down at the Starbucks four floors below us."

"So was that when you headed home?" Scott asked.

"No, not quite."

"I spent the next few minutes sitting on the floor, my legs spread and my back against the couch. My cunt was leaking Snake's cum as I watched him fuck Brenda from behind. She was bent over my desk, her legs spread and her ass sticking out as Snake pounded her. He brought her to climax quite quickly. She sank to the floor and looked over towards me and said, 'You're up Doc'. He's not done yet."

Snake was standing above her his gleaming cock still jutting out in its rock-hard splendor. I had been stroking my pussy as I watched them fucking and I was far from satiated. I tried leaning over the desk, as Brenda had, but Snake was too short to comfortably reach my pussy. I sank down to my knees alongside Brenda with my weight on my forearms and my butt in the air. I must have looked just obscene. I felt like such a slut."

"Scott smiled and interrupted, "I love it when you are like that."

"I know you do, you dirty boy."

"Snake grabbed my hips and slid his big tool into my cunt. Then he proceeded to pound me ferociously, slapping my ass from time to time. God, what a fuck. Meanwhile Brenda had come to life and was lying beside me playing with my tits. Eventually I climaxed again, not as hard as when he had been eating me, but still my third or fourth climax of the day. I rolled to my side and was lying next to Brenda. Snake dropped to his knees and was stroking his cock. He said he wanted to cum on our tits. We sat up to position ourselves and within a few strokes he groaned as he spewed cum on Brenda's chest and mine.

"Snake's knees gave out and he sagged to the floor before us. 'That's all there is ladies. I'm done for today,' he said.

"Brenda turned toward me and pulled my head down for a long lascivious kiss that tasted of Snake's cum. When we finished, she said, 'That's a thank you Doctor. You've helped us so much, but Snake is done and now it's time for us to go.' They dressed quickly and left me in a bit of a daze sitting naked on the floor, my back against my desk and my clothes scattered here and there about my office. I pulled on my skirt and the jacket of my suit and started for the door. As I was about to walk out, I looked about and saw that the place was a mess. My undergarments, Brenda's undergarments, one of Snake's flip-flops peeking from beneath the couch, my and Brenda's shoes, all were strewn haphazardly about the room. Papers that had been on the desk before someone had sex on it were scattered on the floor. It looked and smelled like there had been an orgy. I said, 'Fuck it. I'll come back and clean-up tomorrow.' I dropped the tape recorder in my purse, stepped through the door and locked it before I walked barefoot down to my car and drove here."

"It sounds like you had a long afternoon," Scott said with a smile.

"Yes," Ingrid said, "I had a long afternoon." She sat, a finger slowly stroking her pussy as she stared at Scott's angry looking rigid dick. "But I'm not done yet." She stood, walked over to Scott, dropped between to her knees between his legs, and began to stroke his prick. "This cock looks like it needs some TLC."

Scott gasped as she sucked the head of his prick between her lips and to the back of her throat. She had taken Snake down her throat earlier in the day, but she was sure she couldn't do it with Scott's huge beast. After a minute or two of sucking and tonguing he spoke up, "Ingrid, what this cock needs is a good hard fuck. I'm still functioning on European time and we've both had a lot of wine, but I can go one round and make you squeal like the sex starved slut you are. Let's go to the bedroom."

Ingrid felt her libido kick into overdrive as she heard Scott's abusive sex talk. She pulled back letting his cock pop from between her lips. Smiling up at him she said in Swedish, "Oh you're such a sweet talker."

Scott hadn't a clue what the meaning of Ingrid's Swedish words were, but the smile on her face told him everything he wanted to know. He picked her up, carried her to their bedroom, and laid her down on the bed. Moments later Ingrid was laying on her back, legs spread and groaning with an exquisite pain as Scott forced his big cock through the entrance to her over worked cunt. "Oh yes. So, fucking good. I'm so full. My god I've never felt you this hard."

Once fully in he said, "All right you slut, am I as good as the snake? Does it fill you up like this?" He began to stroke his cock in and out. He was holding his upper body above her chest, but just enough to keep his weight off her. Every time he rammed his cock home her chest moved and lightly scrapped her nipples along his chest. His mound was mashing her clit each time.

"Oh, fuck yes," she said. "You're way better than Snake. Yeah, he had a long dick, but it didn't stretch the walls of my cunt like you do. Oh god this is good. Just keep doing what you are doing. I'm not sure I can cum again, but I want to feel the way you stretch me each time you drive that big pig of a cock of yours into me. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, that feels so good."

They screwed like that for nearly fifteen minutes in the classical missionary position, rolling to their side from time to time when Scott's arms tired and then back up again so he could keep pounding her. He was working hard to keep from cumming. "Oh my god woman, you've got the best pussy I've ever had my dick in. I'm not sure I can keep from cumming much longer."

"Okay," she said. "Pull out and cum on my tits. I think I can get myself off with my fingers."

He did as asked, sitting on his knees between her legs and stroking his gleaming cock. After only few strokes he yelled "Oh shit. I'm going to cum. And it's going to be a big one." Scott groaned as he felt the first shot of many rush up his cock.

Feeling that first rush of cum splatter on her face pushed Ingrid to the edge of a climax. "Oh god, oh god, oh shit. I'm almost there," she said before lapsing into Swedish obscenities. She came with a scream, arching her back and thrusting her hips up, as Scott's wonderous prick continued to pump stream after stream of cum into her hair and on her face, her tits and the last few dribs on her belly. Both collapsed to the side in a tangle of arms and legs. She was crying just as she had seen Brenda do earlier in the day.

They lay side by side, legs and arms tangled, murmuring 'I love you,' to each other. Scott withdrew just long enough to drag a blanket over them.

Then they slept.

It was nearly noon the next day before they awakened. Scott arose first and showered, finding Ingrid just stirring when he emerged into the bedroom, a towel around his waist and his blonde hair darkened with water.

"Oh a shower," Ingrid said. "I think I need that." There was dried cum from two lovers still glued in her hair, her eyebrows, her neck, her tits, her belly, and everywhere between and among those body parts. "Is there hot water left?"

"Lots. Shower and enjoy it älskare (lover). I'll make breakfast."

There was a fresh pot of coffee and warmed cream awaiting her when she arrived in the kitchen, wrapped in a robe, her hair still wet, but the smeared make-up and dried cum of the prior day gone. Bacon was fried and waiting, warming in the oven, along with a stack of Swedish pancakes (a French crepe with a Swedish twist) and serving plates. There was a bowl of macerated fruit (a variety of fresh berries from California's agricultural bounty) on the table to fill the crepes, sweet, juicy, and warmed to just above room temperature.

She wrapped her arms around him for a long hug finished with a peck on the cheek.

"Sit," he said, "and let me serve you." He poured the coffee, adding the warm cream as she liked it, and set it before her. She sipped it carefully as she watched him serve up the crepes on the warmed plates along with slices of the bacon. He fixed his own coffee, black with no creamer, and was about to join her at the table when she spoke.

"A saucer, please. The coffee is too hot, and god knows I need a coffee."

He looked at her and smiled, remembering her story of her Swedish grandfather, who always poured his coffee in a saucer to cool before drinking. And always from the saucer. "Of course, my love."

He set the saucer before her, and she poured her coffee and cream into it to cool. They filled the Swedish pancakes with the berries and then ate in silence.

"You're a good cook," she said as she finished.

"Thank you. More coffee?"

He rose and poured a second cup for each of them, hers with cream and his black. She ignored the saucer for the second cup. They sat across the table sipping their coffee looking at each other over the top of their cups.

"How are you this morning?" he asked.

She set her cup down and thought for a minute and thought before answering. "I'm good . . . Actually, I'm very good." She smiled. "And you?"

He smiled and responded without pause. "I'm good."

"I'm a bit sore," she said.

Scott laughed. "You should be."

"I think I need to go to my office this morning--to clean up."

"Perhaps." Scott paused. "Have another coffee first."

There was a three-hundred-pound elephant in the room neither wanted to talk about. Actually, there were two elephants, but Ingrid only knew about one.

Scott poured two more coffees and then pulled another chair next to Ingrid. They sat, their thighs touching.

"How was Stavanger?" she asked.

"Cold and damp," he smiled, "And I would like to eat some beef again."

She smiled. "Too much fish?"

"Yes."

"We'll have steak tonight."

"You said you had a new mistress and she wasn't very nice?"

"Oh, the drilling platform. Yes, she's a cranky old bitch. I think I can keep her running until they pump that oil field dry. But it is going to cost me more trips to Stavanger, and it is going to make me a lot of money."

"Is that all? Just money?"

He smiled. "You know me too well."

There was silence and after a sip of coffee she said, "And?"

"Hmm. Yes. You were a naughty girl yesterday . . ."

"I was," she interrupted.

"But so was I," he continued.

"Yesterday?"

"No. Last week, while I was in Stavanger."

"I see," she said. "Anything . . . no, I mean anyone . . . you want to tell me about?"

"Absolutely. You know I always do, just as you always tell me. But we were busy last night."

"Yes, we were. And I loved it."

"I did to. But I need to tell you about Juliette."

"Juliette?"

"She's an accountant . . . for the owner of the platform. She lives in Stavanger.

"Married?"

"Not successfully."

"I see." She waited in silence for more.

"She thinks he is gay."

"Nothing wrong with that."

"Perhaps not in a roommate," Scott said. "But Juliette finds him deficient as a lover."

"Not surprising. I have counseled couples like that. Usually, they must learn to separate love from sex. Not always an easy thing to do." Ingrid had a habit of analyzing Scott's extra-marital lovers.

"I've got an idea," Scott said. "Let's delay this conversation for a couple of days. Can you clear your calendar for Thursday and Friday?"

"Probably. I don't think the Halversteens will be back for their regular Friday session."

Scott laughed.

"Good. Clear the time and we can take a long weekend at my cousin Arne's cabin in Sonoma. Then I'll tell you all about Juliette and anything else you want to hear."

"Is there more?"

"Just a lot of detail about a tired old drilling platform. Like I said, she's a cranky old bitch. you will find Juliette much more interesting."

Ingrid laughed. "I'm sure I will."

They sat in silence drinking their coffee

"That sounds lovely," Ingrid said. I'd love to hear about a cranky old drilling platform . . . and perhaps a horny young Norwegian accountant."

"Actually, she's Swedish," Scott said.

"Oh, they're the worst kind. Swedish women are very horny."

"I know," he said.

Ingrid leaned over and kissed him. "I love you," she said.

"And I love you."

She gulped the last of her coffee, which was too cool now, and rose to her feet. "I've got to go cleanup my office now. I need to get some billings out too."

Scott looked up at her with a smirk, "Are you going to bill Snake and Brenda for yesterday?"

She laughed. "Sure, why not?"

12