All Comments on 'Ingrid Ch. 06'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
This is surprisingly real world

Except for the wealth, especialy now days.

marklionmarklionover 14 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

Each chapter gets better from the last one. I like how they've developed the characters in this story and how everything ties together nicely neatly at this time.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Beautiful Description of an "ideal" relationship

The details are especially vivid, but, er six chapters to reach the bed? But I enjoyed every step of it.

BogartsBossBogartsBossalmost 13 years ago
Wait, what?

That's it?

She doesn't fess up about her divorce?

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Why

are people in such a hurry for Ingrid and Steve to get into bed. I love the slow build up, the geography, the cooking and all the details which make this a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From a Woman Who is Not Liking Ingrid Very Much

This is the second time Ingrid got upset and angry with Steve when all he was trying to do was share a part of himself with her, so she could better understand him and appreciate what he was thinking and feeling.

Is it true about redheads having something in their gene pool giving them a fiery temper? Who needs that? It's not as if redheads are the only women with strong sex drives.

Women say they want something, but then get pissed off when you give them what they say they want, because it's not something else. She said she had been married to a philanderer, but then gets upset when Steve doesn't jump her bones inside of a week?

This is supposed to be a romance, but I have lost so much respect for Ingrid that I'm sorry Steve has fallen in love with her. Maybe there was a reason her husband cheated. This guy is just about perfect, and I can't believe the crap she gives him. They aren't even married yet. This is supposed to be the starry-eyed phase of the relationship. If he doesn't jump her bones on schedule, maybe she'll be the one to cheat, next time.

Steve is not a pompous ass. He's hampered by only having had one serious relationship in his life, and he had come to realize it wasn't even the kind of love about which most people dream. This is all new territory for him.

And she's a grown woman with a forceful personality and a big mouth to match. If she had wanted sex so badly, she could have invited him to her place and fed him takeout. I seriously doubt that he would have turned her down because she doesn't know how to cook.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
@Anonymous 03/24/15

I couldn't disagree with you more!

It would be SO easy, now that Steve has "bared his soul", to have Ingrid now take him in her arms, and in her words, give him the "Hollywood Ending".

But as she says, the real world doesn't work that way.

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 7 years ago
What an awful cow!

Crikey! What a very unpleasant woman Ingrid turns out to be. Whilst she may, only may, be right she is certainly not kind. She's full of herself and what she wants, she jerks him around then when he tells her his "dark secret" she kicks him in a soft place and tells him to man up. Then, to complete her generosity, she tells him she's hard to please. She certainly is. He has done everything he could to make a pleasant weekend for them both, gets royally crapped on then blames himself? I wish he had started the engine, raised the anchor, slipped the mooring and taken her back to her own place. What masochistic streak in him persuades him it's ok to take that shit?

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 6 years ago
Agreed

Yeah she is kind of a selfish bitch. Too calculating too and they are both just a tad snobbish. Great story though. Thanks:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous