Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily 'der Hun' had finished discharging his last of load of cum when Ms Klein had let go of his cock. Thus, he did not suffer from blue balls as a result of her premature cessation of the fellatio. As Ms Klein had not swallowed all of the ejaculated sperm, she inadvertently spit out some of the remnant drops of cum while shouting her cry of euphoria. This produced a bizarre spectacle indeed. Those onlookers who had witnessed this fellatio broke out in spontaneous applause in appreciation of having viewed a truly erotic and exotic scene. As almost all the onlookers knew Julia Klein, they broke out in a chant: "Hurray for Julia! She gives the best blow jobs!"

Magdalena Nahrabecka, (whose nom de plume for the club was "Mati") a graduate student at the University of Vienna, was the woman who had drawn H-2, and thus had the second choice as to how to have sex with 'der Hun'. Seeing as Julia Klein had opted for a blow job, she had no expectation that 'der Hun' might be still willing to continue after Ms Klein would be finished with him. She had enough experience in bondage sex to realize that rope restraints sap the energy of the submissive. Plus. the fact that men need to pause to restore their libido in between ejaculations, made it very dicey that there would be any sex with 'der Hun' after his first ejaculation. And Magdalena knew that Julia would intend to blow him to climax.

Accordingly, Magdalena knew that she would have to concentrate on 'der Hun's ass for sex. Magdalena had no aversion to anilingus, as she had rimmed many an ass of male members of der Höllenfeuer Verein. However, with 'der Hun' she wanted something more. She wanted to fist him!

Now Magdalena's sexual make-up was a little unusual in that she desired to have sex with all kinds of males. Yes, she certainly desired interracial sex, but she most wanted sex with both straight males as well as gay men. Obviously, sex with a gay man was the greatest challenge for her, aside from the paucity of black and Asian men in Austria. Although there were also few Arab men to dally with, there were plenty available in neighboring Germany. As to gay men, vaginal penetration sex was out of the question, but she discovered that gay men do not want to receive fellatio from a woman either. She guessed that is why they were gay in the first place since oral sex was a major component in gay sex.

However, Magdalena had discovered that gay men were willing to be fisted in the ass by a female partner in sex. She supposed that this anomaly can be attributed to that fact that in general, hands of males were significantly larger than those of females. Ergo, a woman's hand would be much more tolerable than a man's hand for fisting sex. On the other hand, curiously enough, fisting is an anathema to straight men. They don't mind having their asses licked but forget about fisting them. She surmised that the latent suggestive of a characteristic homosexual act had something to do with this aversion.

Since Mistress Denna had indicated that 'der Hun' was consenting to all forms of sex including gay sex, Magdalena concluded he must be willing to be fisted. So, in Magdalena's mind that this was her opportunity to finally fist a straight man. Accordingly, she positioned herself at 'der Hun's rear. Snuggling against 'der Hun's left thigh, and upright on her knees, she was able to get in a few licks of his anus. Then she tentatively stabbed him first with her index finger of her right hand into his rear opening. After wiggling this finger inside his rectum, and receiving no signal of displeasure, she ventured plunging her middle and ring finger also in.

His anus gaped to accommodate the new assault by Magdalena's fingers which allowed her then to add the thumb and pinkie in. Having formed a spear, she was able to work her hand in completely up to her wrist. Still no signal of distress from 'der Hun' so Magdalena sensed she was home free. As 'der Hun' was grunting Magdalena was pumping his ass. Although she was unaware 'der Hun' was simultaneously experiencing a languid climax while she was enjoying an exquisite orgasm.

The lady who drew H-3 upon entrance to der Höllenfeuer Verein's dungeon room was Lisa-Marie Wilhelm, who was allowed to go by first name in the club activities. She was also a server at the Café Lola, and a longtime member of der Höllenfeuer Verein. Aside from her own, she had witnessed many an initiation ceremony so she had paid particular attention to Mistress Denna's introduction of 'der Hun' and noted the suggestion that he would be unable to perform cunnilingus from his suspended bondage position. But Lisa-Marie was not a woman to be denied. With the aid of two other members, she was able to grab a rolling step ladder with handrails and getting it onto the stage and then to position it in front of the hanging 'der Hun'.

With the aid of her friends holding the ladder steady, Lisa-Marie ascended the ladder backwards. She climbed high enough to allow her to level her pudendum with his face. Then with a sure grip on the rails, she was able to thrust her pelvis forward so that he could make contact with his tongue on her vulva. She was emboldened to only hold on to the rails of the ladder with one hand, and to use the other hand to guide his head to where she wanted him to be. So, unbelievably, he was able to perform a very satisfactory cunnilingus. No doubt, given her precarious position, the danger element played a part to induce a titillating orgasm for her.

When 'der Hun' reached his own climax, he was totally exhausted. The strain of his suspended bondage was absolutely fatiguing, and his sexual climax was debilitating. As a result, as soon as Julia had released his cock from her mouth, and he had ceased eating out Lisa-Marie, he immediately shouted, "Red!" to the disappointment of the three ladies who were next in line to sample 'der Hun's manliness. Seeing the pouting ladies, 'der Hun' assured them that they will have an opportunity to be with him during the party afterwards, He stated his intention was to be the last person leaving the Café Lola this evening/morning.

Once Blonderly had finished with 'der Hun' she turned her attention to Zenobia. The latter had been sitting cross-legged on her pillow patiently waiting her turn. To add a sensuous color to the ensuing bondage exhibition, Blonderly selected ropes colored a sprightly red. The initial binding consisted of a box tie binding Zenobia's wrists of her forearms behind her back. Then Blonderly proceeded tying an ornate rope breast bondage dress. She put a rope around the torso just above the breasts, and another one just below them, pushing the ropes together to squeeze the breasts from the top and bottom. She drew Zenobia's breasts together, then passed the rope back over the shoulders to the knots at the back. There the knots on the back were connected to the rope going to establish a connection with the hook at the ceiling. That setup alone was sufficient to elevate Zenobia to a standing position on her toes.

As Zenobia was positioned to concentrate on standing on her left leg, Blonderly tied a knot on the ankle of Zenobia's right leg. Once she had achieved a satisfactory anchor, Blonderly connected that ankle to Zenobia's upper thigh of her right leg effectively precluding the ability of Zenobia to stand on that leg. Next Blonderly wrapped two strands of the red rope underneath the knee of Zenobia's right leg and connected the ends of the rope to the hook onto the ceiling. Such connection elevated her right leg sufficiently so that the heel was situate almost next to her vulva.

From Blonderly's perspective, she believed, that it was virtually impossible for Zenobia while in this standing position to perform either fellatio or anilingus, while she was to be simultaneously penetrated in either of her nether holes. Accordingly, Blonderly simply inserted a head harness equipped with a ball gag. The female rigger had not paid attention to Lisa-Marie's antics or she might have made a different decision on whether to gag Zenobia. In any case, Zenobia was the only newcomer in bondage who was gagged, and this was her surrender pose.

The person who drew Z-1 was Max Steiner, a plumber and a guest. The one who drew Z-2 was Mark Schneider, technician at one of the television studios in Vienna. Not surprisingly, Max chose to concentrate on Zenobia's vulva, so Mark perforce went to her backside. For starters, Max dropped down to his knees to start a cunnilingus action on Zenobia's succulent pussy. She was very juicy from the exhilaration incidental to being tied up. She immediately gasped as soon as she felt his tongue on her clit. She gasped again as shortly thereafter, she felt Mark's tongue on her rosebud opening. The latter also had dropped to his knees to perform anilingus.

Zenobia had a triple layer of pleasure sensations coursing throughout her body. The double oral action on her nether apertures was ultra-stimulating to her pleasure senses. But being frozen in bondage added an element of an extra dash of sinful decadence, that compelled Zenobia to nod her head vigorously. How she wished she could yell out, 'Yes! Yes! Yes!'

Max and Mark noticed Zenobia's energetic agitation, and they took it to mean that she was desiring penetration. Accordingly, Max scrambled to his feet, and pulled on Zenobia's hip towards him so he could slip his encouraged cock into her vagina. Upon penetration accomplished, Zenobia emitted an audible squeak. For his part Mark also stood up and maneuvered to stab her anus with his throbbing penis. Despite the lack of any application of a lubricant, the pain of his sodomy, did not register in Zenobia's mind. The strain of her bondage overrode any such painful sensation.

Each man held on to Zenobia's sides with both hands to facilitate their sexual thrusts on to her body. The feeling sensation of having four hands touching the sides of her body during a double penetration sexual intercourse, was the trigger that led Zenobia to a heightened orgasm that truly blew her mind away. She was not cognizant when either man climaxed filling her vagina and rectum, respectively. She was just exhausted and shook her head when the next member approached for a possible additional sexual foray.

Meanwhile during the action involving 'der Hun' and Zenobia, Boris Bazanov with Mistress Denna assisting were busy binding first Lucrezia and then Ingrid. For Lucrezia, Boris chose a very intricate bondage that he had tried for the first time successfully at Boundcon, three weeks prior. To make his handiwork more visually appealing he opted to use three different colored ropes. Aside from the ubiquitous standard yellow (golden) color of a hemp rope, he also used ropes dyed in a brilliant red and other ropes were dyed black.

Boris explained to the audience, "Yes I have a Russian name, but as President Kennedy of the United States once declared; 'Ich bin ein Berliner'. Yes, my grandfather was a soldier in the Red Army during the war, but he stayed in Berlin to meet and marry my grandmother. So, I like using these colored ropes which are the colors of the German flag, to signify I'm German notwithstanding my name."

As the audience cheered the national sentiment, Boris had provided for a carpet to settle down on the stage floor for comfort purposes in the tying process. While Lucrezia was standing, the first thing he did with the yellow (golden) rope, was to bind her breasts forming a rope dress. The rope dress was self-contained, without any connection to the other ropes of her complete bondage. It was only intended to be a decorative feature to her ultimate suspension position, but it did make the display of her breasts more pronounced.

Boris then directed Lucretia to lay face down on the carpet to continue the binding process. With her arms drawn back, using the red rope, he bound her wrists in a reverse prayer restraint position. He wrapped her middle also with a red rope, and in a web, pattern connected with red ropes tied around her upper thighs. He had wrapped red rope around her ankles and lower calves. He then took a five foot long bamboo rod, placing it across her rump. He had her legs bent backwards to allow him with more red rope to bind the lower thighs to the upper calves. Her ankles and lower calves were resting against the bamboo rod but were not tied to it.

Instead, the red ropes wrapped around each calf passed above the rod to connect and tied to the web ropes connecting with the upper thighs. Once that connection was tightened the bamboo rod was affixed to the skin of her bottom obliterating any sexual action possible to her anus. Four separate black ropes were attached looped in pairs around two hooks in the ceiling. The pair of ropes on one hook were bound and tied around each end of the bamboo rod. The other two black ropes descended to each wrap twice round her upper torso including her upper arms between her breasts and shoulders. Then those ropes were knotted together to provide lift of her upper body. The two other ropes tied to the bamboo rod reinforced the lift of her lower body.

Boris then lifted Lucrezia's body up into a horizontal suspension about three feet above the floor and secured the suspension by anchoring the ropes on hooks fastened to the stage. The height was ideal enough for a gentleman to penetrate her vagina while in a standing position. And that's exactly what Paul Müller, a restaurant chef, did as his prerogative for drawing L-1. Dave Bauer, a welder by trade, was the gentleman who drew L-2. He opted to offer his penis to Lucrezia's mouth for a fellatio. She was actually grateful for the opportunity. Her suspension position, leaving her head free in the air without any support, tended to cause a crick in her neck. By slobbering on his cock, it relieved her of focusing on the strain inherent to her unique bondage.

The rest of the four ticket holders for Lucrezia were all women. The next two by order of the draw were Stella Berger, an office assistant, and Klara Brunner, a schoolteacher. They both realized that Lucrezia could not possibly continue in sex considering the strain produced on her body by her awkward suspension. It would be highly likely that she could not even reach climax before calling a halt to the proceedings. So, in a 'what the hell' attitude they each scooted under Lucrezia's raised body to take a nipple in their mouth for some suckling enjoyment. Sure enough, after the mutual ejaculations by her male partners, and her own climax, Lucrezia could not continue any further. Consequently, she shouted 'Red' to end further activity.

In tying up our Ingrid, Boris Bazanov used a similar pattern of binding, that he had used with Lucrezia. Again, he used the three different colored ropes to represent the colors of the German flag. He tied up Ingrid's arms together with a breast bondage rope dress. Her forearms were not bound, but her wrists were tied together in the reverse prayer position, effectively immobilizing her. He bound her lower limbs together securing the lower calves to her upper thighs, and her upper calves were bound to the thighs just above her knees. The resulting lower body bondage caused her heels to just so tenderly touch her buttocks.

Rather than suspend Ingrid's body up in the air like Lucrezia, Boris had Ingrid's torso rest on a square padded table just big enough to accommodate her entire truncated body. In such position she was able to offer her mouth and her two nether holes for sex, but double penetration of the latter would seem impossible. But in believing such assertion, justice was not afforded to the imagination of the clever male members of der Höllenfeuer Verein.

Gerhard Hofer, an owner/operator of a hardware store had drawn M-3. Realizing that the two persons ahead of him would choose to do something with Ingrid's vagina and receive fellatio, opted to hop on to the table. By strategically placing himself, he was able to sodomize Ingrid, plus allow a realistic opportunity for Jay Wimmer, a Viennese attorney, who had drawn M-1, to accomplish an orthodox standing up vaginal sexual intercourse. The member drawing M-2, Ulrich Egger, a professor at the University of Vienna. In pedestrian fashion, he offered his cock for Ingrid's pleasure. Like Lucrezia before her, Ingrid appreciated the opportunity of a fellatio to relieve tension in her neck, but her distress in that matter was not as acute.

Ingrid experienced two orgasms while she was servicing the three gentleman, and she was on a verge of a third one when each of the three had climaxed, almost simultaneously. After swallowing all of the cum provided by Jay, she indicated to Boris that she wished for some more action, as she had no problem in continuing in her restraint. The three next in line were all women, to wit: Jessica Huber, a housewife whose husband was also a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein, Stefanie Lehner, a nurse at der Barmherzige Schwestern Kranlenhaus, and Isabella Heilig, personal assistant in Alexander Talmann's office.

Jessica with first choice positioned herself to have oral sex with Ingrid's vulva. Stefanie with second choice, and being a short woman, had obtained a stool so she could stand on it. In this way she could offer her vulva for some cunnilingus, which Ingrid could manage without too much difficulty. That left Isabella to perform anilingus, and she relished the opportunity. As she saw it, at least it would give her the opportunity to suck up some of the remnant sperm from Gerhard's sodomy.

In an innovative move, Isabella climbed onto the table and lay on Ingrid's back. Her breasts snuggled up against the small of Ingrid's back, and the incidental tickling sensation caused both women to giggle. Then Isabella parted Ingrid's ass cheeks to facilitate a thorough tongue massage on Ingrid's ass including her perineum and anus. Once she centered her mouth completely on Ingrid's bum hole, she inhaled mightily to suck up any loose sperm. Ingrid assisted by emitting a fart.

With the triple feminine oral sex, Ingrid enjoyed yet another orgasm, and she still wasn't completely exhausted. Recalling Mistress Denna's information that it was absolutely certain that in this initiation ritual ceremony, given the endurance test plus the bondage trial, no new inductee had ever exceeded having more than six sexual experiences in bondage. If nothing else about Ingrid, if she perceived a challenge, she was always ready to face it and try to top it.

In this light, after her three latest love partners had departed, Ingrid stopped Boris from freeing her partially from her restraints. Mistress Denna per force was still on the stage, in her capacity of assisting the professional rigger, in overseeing Ingrid's bondage ceremony. Ingrid caught her attention, and asked, "Who may be the next three persons in line for sexual adventure with those of us in bondage after our endurance test?"

Mistress Denna gasped, as she perceived that Ingrid was suggesting an impossible challenge. So, she asked, "Are you Messalina saying that you wish for more sex while you remain in bondage?"

Ingrid replied, "I'm exactly saying that!"

Mistress Denna then replied, "Well the next three members who have drawn entry to participation in the initiation ceremony are Marina Reiter, (also a schoolteacher), Martin Lang (an attorney) and Josef Winkler (an accountant, and who was a guest) in that order."

Ingrid asked, "Do the three of them get to choose how to have sex with me, or can I stipulated in what manner I wish to be pleasured?"

Mistress Denna snorted at Ingrid's euphemism, as she answered, "Well we are definitely in uncharted waters, so I would say yes Messalina, that you can designate how you wished to be fucked. Bear in mind that they must consent to whatever you have in mind."

Ingrid replied, "I'd like of the two men, one to take my pink hole, and the other to take my stink hole. I don't care which; they can decide between them. As for the lady, I would like her to bend down in the vicinity of my mouth so I can taste both her stink and her pink at the same time."