Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Denna scoffed, and opined, "Given the way you are bound and positioned, I don't think Marina can possibly accommodate your desire."

But the schoolteacher protested, "Oh no Mistress Denna, I'm sure I can satisfy this insatiable slut!"

Mistress Denna chided, "Please Marina watch your language. It is not necessary to denigrate our super star musician. Such words should be confined to dialogue during intense passion. Anyway, let's see what you can do."

The schoolteacher then grabbed the stool that Stefanie had used for her cunnilingus activity. Marina got up on the stool and stood backwards towards Ingrid. She bent down with the palms of her hands touching the floor. She then maneuvered her body, so that her ass was protruding enough towards Ingrid to almost smother her face. In this position Ingrid was able to provide tongue action on both of Marina's nether holes. Chafing from Mistress Denna's admonishment, Marina defiantly screamed out, "That's it slut, you're doing good. Lick that ass hole! Lick that cunt! Make me cum!"

Meanwhile, Josef and Martin could not agree as to who would do what. Both of them were leery of trying sodomy considering the cramped conditions that would entail. Despite the example provided by Gerhard Hofer, neither one of them were eager to attempt it. To decide they opted for a game of rock, paper, scissors to resolve the choices. Martin's paper won over Josef's rock, and thus he elected for a standing vaginal penetration. Josef did not withdraw, but gamely got on the table and mimicking Hofer's technique was able to affect a satisfactory sodomy after all.

As for Ingrid, she was far removed from sentient awareness. She simply felt imprisoned to her passions. She was barely aware that she had experienced three successive orgasms during this threeway sexual episode. And she was oblivious to Marina's impertinent exhortations. Her last orgasm occurred as both men were climaxing, and she sensed that Marina was also orgasming at the same time. An overwhelming pleasure took over her body as this orgasm was the best yet, which she had enjoyed.

As Ingrid's lovers departed, Mistress asked, "Would that be all Messalina?"

Ingrid answered, "Oh yes I'm done. I say bravo for Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart!"