Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 16

Story Info
Social Triumphs for our heroine.
7.8k words
4.33
2.4k
0

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her victory in the sex contest accomplished, Ingrid found herself still able to tolerate the inherent discomfort of her rope bondage. So, she whispered into Mistress Denna's ear, who then announced to the crowd, "Ladies and gentlemen, may I please have your attention please. Messalina as her prerogative, being the winner of tonight's contest, has expressed a desire that before I free her from her restraints, that she be allowed one more round of pleasure. She would be mightily pleased if two gentlemen would agree to simultaneously favor her with their manhood. As she so delightfully expressed, she would like it if one of the gentlemen would insert his cock in her stink hole, and the other insert his cock in her pink hole.

"She further suggests the gentlemen in question should be Paul and Caligula. She is ever so grateful to them for their participation in tonight's contest, which proved to be an important factor for her triumph. So how about it Paul and Caligula? Are you two willing to accede to Messalina's desires? And how about you ladies and gentlemen? Do you wish to witness this hot, steamy, some might even say depraved exhibition of lust?"

The crowd yelled back, "Hell, yes!", and simultaneously were again clapping their hands, and stomping their feet.

As they bounded on to the stage, Paul and Caligula were shouting in unison, "Let me at her!"

Mistress Denna was taken aback by such universal display of enthusiasm. She laughingly opined, "My! My! My dear Messalina. It looks like you're initiating tonight's orgy party with a bang!"

Having vaginally penetrated Ingrid in a previous round, Caligula opted for the sodomy, as Paul was quite content with diddling Ingrid's pussy. The two worked together in tandem beautifully to bring about a surreal pleasure to Ingrid. Paul in front had a hold of the sides of her thighs, and thus was able to maneuver her trunk so that Caligula could penetrate her anus. For her part Ingrid formed a huge happy smile, and alternated by looking down to view the action and looking directly at Paul confirming the ecstasy she was experiencing. As tied up as she was, that was about all she could do by way of physical motion.

Her inability to move was throughout the night an ongoing never ending exquisite form of sexual excitement for her. She was climaxing at astonishing frequency including three times during this mobile double penetration alone. Some of her orgasms was outwardly not discernible to her partners, but they sure as hell was felt by her. She would forever remember this night as the most exotic sexual experience in her life.

The two gentleman ejaculated almost simultaneously, and on their own volition withdrew their cocks at the same instance. By doing that the force of gravity caused the overflow of each man's ejaculate to ooze out of Ingrid's orifices and drip onto the floor. In a playful gesture, Caligula, before he left, spun the suspension rope to cause Ingrid to twirl around. The sight of the spinning Ingrid with semen spilling out of her nether holes was a spectacle that was beyond the collective imagination of the audience to have anticipated. They again erupted to thunderous applause accompanied by heavy stomping of feet and continuous cheering and chanting of "Messalina!" Everyone was in a remarkable good humor.

Mistress Mercy let Ingrid down gently. She untied Ingrid's legs and wrists, but under Ingrid's request left the rope dress on. Mistress Denna then brought a drink, vodka on the rocks, to Ingrid to settle her nerves after her marathon experience of bondage sex. During the ensuing orgy party, Ingrid indulged in another threesome whereby she sucked on one man's cock and was vaginally penetrated by the other man. Mistress Denna contented herself by flogging the asses of two different men as they were sodomizing their partner. One of them was a gay occasion and the other was a heterosexual coupling.

The two of them did not stay too long as Ingrid was truly fatigued by the experience of the bondage while suspended in the air. When they arrived home, their mutual excitement emanating from the evening's events was so overwhelming that they simply satisfied themselves by simultaneously frigging each other's clit to orgasm. They fell asleep, but still they clung to each other in fetal positions which by then had become a standard custom mode in their actual sleeping habits.

The manner in which they literally slept together evidenced their burning passion and love they each bore for each other. All occasions of sex between them were always passionate not jaded and occurred frequently. The reason their lovemaking never became jaded, despite the unbelievable frequency in which they indulged, could be possibly attributed to the variety of their experiences.

Sieglinde drawing on her Mistress Denna's expertise taught Ingrid the various forms of knots and ties of Shibari. That way when Sieglinde was disciplined by Ingrid in their role playing BDSM sex where Ingrid was the dom, the experience was as authentic and as enjoyable when the roles were reversed. It is a given that the variety of sexual practices in BDSM role play are only limited by the imaginations of the participants. Consequently, no sexual activity in Mistress Denna's Dungeon between the two of them ever replicated exactly any other sexual activity they indulged.

Aside from the variety and the excitement of their BDSM sex, the vanilla sex between Sieglinde and Ingrid was just as exhilarating in passion and satisfaction. Even the mere mundane action of mutually masturbating each other's genitals was an awesome experience. Such intimate touching solidified in Ingrid's mind the undeniable fact that the love she harbored for Sieglinde was the summit of the loving feeling she could expect for cherishing the existence of another human being. That notion was paradoxically reinforced by the obvious fact that Sieglinde was a woman, and their sexual acts were therefore, à la ways of Sappho. Generally, from Ingrid's point of view, she believed beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was heterosexual. All of her desires, fantasies and sexual hopes were always centered on the notion that she would become the woman for a man. Not just any man but for THE MAN.

In her own musings she had previously contemplated that her love making desires were reflected by analogy to her favorite piece of music. When she first met Alexander Talmann, which led to her tryst at the Palais Hansen Kempinski, she briefly believed that her love life in of itself mirrored by analogy to her favorite childhood fairy tale, Sleeping Beauty. She attributed that prior to meeting Talmann she was figuratively asleep like Sleeping Beauty, and that Talmann was the prince to awaken her. The fact she had experienced her very first orgasm ever in sexual activity seemed to lend credence to her imagination.

Of course, that analogy quickly broke down even before it could get started. Aside from the fact that there was no realistic chance of matrimony let alone a love affair, their age disparity and the difference in nationalities doomed any romance possibilities. In addition, Ingrid sensed he was a lot less enthralled with her than she was with him. That night of her sexual activity while in suspended bondage, it would appear to an independent indifferent observer that he had been very passionate on the two occasions of vaginal and anal penetration. However, she knew differently. Although she was fully engaged in her passion in the double penetration sex, still she could differentiate the efforts of Paul Wasserburg, as being the superior lover.

Given such thoughts Ingrid realized that she was susceptible to seduction by a quick rebound lover. In retrospect the fact that her rebound lover would be a woman, was truly a shock to her introspective views of herself. Then again, her love and infatuation for Sieglinde Wagner seemed so natural to her. In any case she could not imagine that she would or even could experience a more intense and complete love for anyone else than the feelings she had developed for the Austrian Dominatrix.

In addition to their romantic passion for each other, their relationship in Ingrid's view, was further enhanced by the acceptance of their presence in the upper echelon of the elite Austrian society. Given their mutual association with Alexander Talmann, the foreign minister of Austria, plus the prominence of Sieglinde's family in Austria, ensured that they, as a couple, would be included in invitations to every major high society event in Vienna. As a result of advances gained by gay rights advocacy in Europe generally and in Austria particularly, no one in Viennese high society had a problem in recognizing Sieglinde and Ingrid of their right to attend social functions as a committed couple.

The apex of their presence in high societal events occurred about two weeks prior to Christmas. The Secretary of State of the United States was on a five day tour of Europe regarding NATO concerns, and a one day stay was scheduled for the Secretary to visit Vienna. The official meeting between the leaders of both governments occurred in the afternoon at Ballhausplatz, the Austrian Federal Chancellery. The visit culminated with a lavish state dinner at the Schönbrunn Palace.

For the occasion Ingrid was garbed in a stunning pink in color, full length ball gown that provocatively offered a glimpse of the exposed side of her breasts. She also chose to wear her Presidential Medal of Freedom. As a result, her appearance overshadowed Sieglinde whose dress attire was not so irresistibly captivating. Sieglinde did not mind, though, as instead she reveled in the positive notice her partner received. Since she was more prominent in Austrian society, Sieglinde felt that it reflected highly on her character to be seen accompanied be such a fetching companion.

As Ingrid was introduced to the Secretary of State in the reception line, she was identified merely as a student at the University of Music and Preforming Arts Vienna. The Secretary of State being a typical red blooded American male, replete with testosterone, drifted his eyes towards Ingrid's ample bosom. In doing so he noticed the medal, and so inquired, "I see Ms Losnedahl, that you are wearing the Presidential Medal of Freedom. So, are you an American then, although I am aware that this honor can be bestowed to non-Americans as well?"

"Yes, Mr Secretary, I am an American, from Toledo, Ohio. I was awarded the Medal by the prior administration."

"I guess that explains my ignorance for not recognizing you or your achievement. Could you enlighten me as to the circumstances that gained you the honor?"

"Three and a half years ago, during the last Tchaikovsky International Competitions, held in Russia, I won the grand prize as the outstanding performer in the festival. I was the only American since Van Cliburn did it in 1958 to have won the piano competition."

"I am impressed and ashamed not to be aware of you. I'm sure to mention your name to the President when I get back to Washington. Perhaps we can arrange for you to perform at the White House when you get back to the States. I do know that the President loves classical music and is more knowledgeable than me. I'm assuming you will be returning?"

"Oh yes Mr Secretary. I'll be returning in the summer to complete my tertiary education at Ohio State University in Columbus."

"Terrific! I'd hate to think you would become an expatriate. Although, Vienna is certainly a charming city with its splendid history enough to entice anyone to reside here. I wonder if you would kindly save a dance for me after our dinner is over?"

"I would be honored."

At this point, Ingrid was grateful for Sieglinde on insisting that she take some ballroom dancing lessons. Ingrid had protested that her activity at school left little time for her to engage in something so inconsequential. However, Sieglinde was not to be denied, as she pointed out that knowing how to dance at formal events was a must, considering the social settings she would frequent in her forthcoming career. Consequently, having taken those lessons, she did not make a fool of herself when dancing with the United States Secretary of State at the Schönbrunn Palace.

Actually, their dancing together proved to be the consensus social highlight of the evening. A newspaper photographer took a picture of them dancing, and the ensuing photo became the prominent photograph published in Viennese newspapers accompanying the reporting of the Secretary's official visit to Vienna. The caption under the photo read: US foreign envoy, Secretary of State, Anthony Evans, enjoys a moment of leisure at the Schönbrunn Palace, dancing with Ingrid Losnedahl, a fetching MDW student who won last year's International Beethoven Piano Competition. The newspapers did not mention Ingrid's nationality, leaving the impression to the unwary reader, that Ingrid was Austrian despite her Nordic name.

That dance was definitely the high point of the evening for Ingrid, and made her very giddy, when they returned to their abode. This led her to make a silly quip, "You know Siggy, with the constraints of time, and besides considering the winter cold ground, made it impractical, never mind even affording me a real opportunity to lay down on the lawn to determine if your tat above your twat was a true likeness. I guess I'll never know and have to take your word for it."

The two of them were naked and on their bed, when Ingrid made that remark. Sieglinde grabbed a pillow in response to the silliness and swung a blow at Ingrid's midriff. The latter grabbed another pillow, and a vigorous pillow fight ensued. The two of them were giggling like young girls, thoroughly enjoying this moment of utter frivolity. When they stopped, they ended up sitting upright on their rumps. They gazed at each other intently. Their mutual gazing was electrifying as they literally radiated pure love to each other.

Sieglinde, being the shorter woman climbed onto Ingrid's lap. In doing so, Sieglinde's right thigh ended up over Ingrid's left thigh. By seemingly telepathically agreement, but more likely as a mutual understanding of each other's predilections, Ingrid had raised her right leg, so that Sieglinde could slide her left thigh underneath Ingrid. In such embraced connection, Sieglinde, with her right hand caressed the left side of Ingrid's neck. She bent forward, and with her tongue grazed the right side of Ingrid's neck. The double touchings on her neck caused Ingrid to immediately swoon.

Ingrid was breathing heavily as her passion was heightened beyond initial arousal. In response she placed her right hand on Sieglinde's left breast. She did not do much apart of a gentle brush against the skin of the breast. She was content to simply feel the softness of the Austrian's breast in her hand. That soft touching was for the time being sufficient to keep Ingrid enthralled with their foreplay.

Cognizant that Sieglinde discounted the sexy allure of her own breasts, Ingrid opted to murmur reassurance. While her partner was concentrating on stimulating her neck, she cooed, "Oh Siggy! Your boobs are so fantastic. They are so soft, so feminine, so magnificent. I can't contain all of it in my hand. Oh, look your nipple is getting hard in my hand. I want to suck on it, but I can wait. What you're doing to me is driving me crazy. Keep it up, honey. Love on me."

Ingrid's vocalization had the desired effect. Sieglinde's passion was at this point drenched in ecstatic pleasure. There was no room for any negative thought about the allure of her breasts to enter her mind and spoil her euphoria. Instead, from their mutual clinging position Sieglinde acquiesced to her instinctive inclination to start tribbing. She began ever so gently causing their labia to brush against each other. The contact was barely discernible, but potent enough to figuratively send bolts of electricity coursing throughout the body. Ingrid squeaked and gushed, "Oh yes Siggy baby! That's it. That's good! That's so fucking good. I love it!"

As Sieglinde pressed forwarded, grinding away at Ingrid's vulva, the two of them started kissing. Their kissing was not tame; they were kissing as passionately as it was humanly possible. They clung together grinding their vulvas. The friction from their tribbing movement figuratively fueled a burning fleshly lust that caused them each to actually perspire copiously.

They each arrived at their orgasms almost simultaneously within nano seconds of each other. They did not scream. They merely stopped kissing and were gasping for air, as they hyperventilated something fierce. They clung together tightly during the interval of time necessary to recover their equilibrium. Ingrid spun away from Sieglinde to lie flat on her back after she had partly recovered but was still panting. For her part, Sieglinde collapsed to also lie flat on her back beside Ingrid.

As they were gathering their wits, each woman marveled at the depth of the intensity of their passion in this particular lovemaking. Although objectively they would normally be more than satisfied with the pleasures, still they knew they were not finished yet. Sieglinde made the first move by repositioning her head at Ingrid's vulva and started a new cunnilingus. The way she positioned herself made it impractical for Ingrid to reciprocate à la sixty-nine position. She inferred that her partner was intent on being the sole provider of oral sex stimulation for this moment, and so, Ingrid was content in caressing the nearest part of Sieglinde's body in reach.

Sieglinde's technique in cunnilingus was always exhilarating, and without fail drove Ingrid wild every time. She knew exactly how to use her tongue and fingers to bring about the ultimate satisfaction for Ingrid in oral sex. Even when she was not particularly aroused at the start, or for that matter not at all aroused or not even interested, Ingrid quickly became hot and bothered by the administration of Sieglinde's tongue and fingers on her vulva.

Given the magic of that evening, Ingrid was very eager to participate in sex. That no doubt explains the fact that she experienced two separate mini orgasms during Sieglinde's muff dive of her. Sieglinde was aware of Ingrid's excitement throughout, but she continued relentlessly as she surmised Ingrid could take it. It wasn't until, Ingrid squirted that Sieglinde changed the pattern of their sexual intercourse.

During the initial action, Sieglinde had her tongue focused on stimulating Ingrid's clit and 'G' spot. She used her fingers to caress the labia and vagina. Once she became aware that Ingrid had squirted, Sieglinde forming her fingers of her right hand into a spear, started working her hand into Ingrid's vagina. Ingrid's focus on riding out her orgasm, and experiencing pleasure from it, was not deadened by this new intrusion into her vagina. In the spirit of the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time, Ingrid was able to enjoy the languid euphoria of sensing her orgasm from receiving cunnilingus, but at the same time was getting newly aroused from Sieglinde's fisting of her vagina.

Sieglinde's technique for vaginal fisting was as splendid as any of her female love partners could possibly desire, and Ingrid was no exception. The shape that Sieglinde managed on her and the thrusting plunges of her hand into Ingrid's vagina produced a sensation very similar to the actions of regular heterosexual copulation. As a result, despite her two orgasms already deeply felt when Sieglinde started the cunnilingus, Ingrid was headed towards a totally mind-blowing orgasm of all time. That her sexual partner was a person Ingrid truly cherished, was the icing on the cake for the ultimate passionate sexual experience.

Whenever Ingrid subsequently reminisced this particular sexual occasion, it always involuntarily produced physically a smile on her countenance. She would recall the episode as one of the most exciting sexual event during her entire relationship with Sieglinde Wagner, the Austrian Dominatrix. On an objective basis, she would have to concede, that conceptually such assessment of her recollection, was greatly influenced by the notable circumstances of her attending a major diplomatic dinner function and having danced with the Secretary of State of the United States. Nevertheless, she knew even at the age of merely twenty years, that this event would still be in her vivid memory as she was taking in her dying breath no matter how long she should happen to live.