Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 22

Story Info
Ingrid stay in Sydney continues.
7.9k words
4.5
1.8k
00

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Ingrid got to her hotel suite, she immediately jumped into a shower without first engaging in conversation with either Ophelia or Natasha. Her return to the suite was so tardy, that after her shower, she had just enough time to get properly dressed and join her two room mates for brunch at a nearby restaurant before embarking to the Sydney Opera House for the afternoon matinée performances. In the conversation during the ensuing meal, Ingrid was to learn that Ophelia also scored, and had sex that evening. Her companion turned out to be an Australian physician from Perth and was staying at the same hotel, and so they made love in his room.

His name was Dr Harry Campbell, and he was in Sydney for a three day medical conference starting the next day, and ending Saturday afternoon. The conference provided all attendees with tickets to our heroines' Saturday night concert at the Sydney Opera House. Dr Campbell was delighted that Ophelia was able to invite him to the backstage dressing rooms. He gave the impression that he understood what a possible impromptu party would entail, and that he would not be averse to such activity.

Ophelia was able to relate a kinky side to the good doctor's sexual proclivities, "When he finished fucking me for the first time, I could feel his cum dripping out of me. So as is my normal wont in such cases, I stuck my finger down there to scoop up some, for my tasting pleasure. When he saw me doing it, he said, 'Here let me help you.' Lo and behold, he thereupon went down on me, and slurped up all of his spent cum that could be slurped up. He then came up to meet my lips for some cum swapping kissing. It was truly a heady experience, I can assure you. And, oh yes that was a pun intended!"

All three of them broke down in laughter in reaction to Ophelia's wisecracks. As the laughter died down, Ingrid was inspired to declare, "Well Ophelia, that sure was very instructive. I think you've given me some ideas for my adventures for tonight. I'll be sure to report back on my successes."

The previous night, Natasha had performed concertos by Mendelssohn, Tchaikovsky and Sibelius. The audience had reacted so enthusiastically to her performances, that Natasha treated them to an encore. She played the theme music from the movie El Cid composed by Miklós Rózsa, and executed this music with a truly hauntingly unbelievable passion that drove the audience wild. In addition to the typical congratulatory bouquet of roses presented to Natasha, the stage was strewn with other bouquets of flowers that were spontaneously tossed from the audience. Although, Natasha was naturally delighted by the unexpected excessive approbation, still she couldn't help wondering, 'Where the hell did all those flowers come from?'

The print and television reviews of Natasha's performance were, not surprisingly, superlative. Even the reputed severest music critic in Australia suggested that Natasha's performance could never be surpassed. Naturally, Ophelia and Ingrid were thrilled for Natasha and it made for a delightful meal time conversation. Ingrid could not help but tease, "My goodness Natasha according to the reviews your performance last night was unbelievably exceptional. I'm in despair that neither Ophelia nor I could manage even to come close to the high caliber standard of musicianship you have established for our Sydney stopover in this world tour of yours."

Natasha wryly replied, "From what you have told me about your last night's activities, at least you two can take comfort in having established a high caliber standard in a different category."

In such a joyful mood they repaired to the Sydney Opera House to perform some chamber music. Their matinée performances consisted of trios by Beethoven, Mozart, Schubert and Tchaikovsky. In the evening, Ophelia performed cello concertos by Delius, Hayden and Vivaldi. Her performance was very well received as well. The applause were relentless enough that Ophelia also treated the audience with an encore. She played her cello versions of Beatles songs, consisting of Eleanor Rigby, Norwegian Wood and Hey Jude.

Meanwhile, Natasha and Ingrid after dinner, tried their hand at the bar in their hotel. Having been made aware that the hotel was holding a medical convention, they surmised that a plethora of unattached physicians, at least for the night, might be available to remedy anything that might ail them. While awaiting for the same to appear they partook in some spicy conversation. Natasha offered some insight, "I noticed at brunch that you were intrigued by Ophelia's cum swapping anecdote."

"Yes I think I'd like to try it, if my prospective gentleman partner would not object."

"As you know, I'm close friends with Vivian Laaning, the Estonian Ambassador. During one of our discussions about sex, she mentioned that she and her sister had occasionally indulged in some threesomes. When sodomy was part and parcel of their activity, they did not utilize Vaseline or KY jelly as a lubricant. Instead they used butter, generously applied in the receiving ass hole and on the invading cock. The resultant ejaculate had a pleasing flavorful taste, no doubt because of the butter. They proclaimed the concoction as 'buttery sperm'. A taste that I daresay is truly unique."

Ingrid asked, "As sodomy is less frequent in straight sex, than vaginal penetration, wouldn't you get 'buttery sperm' just by sticking butter in one's twat?"

Natasha replied, "Yes but there is more moist female secretions in one's vagina than in the rectum. Therefore, the butter flavor is diluted. For true 'buttery sperm' it has to be ass fucking."

Ingrid replied, "Of course. Silly of me not to grasp the obvious." At that, they mutually broke up in hearty laughter at their banal repartee.

Their loud display of mirth caught the attention of a nearby male patron, who as a result promptly approached their table. He said, "I could not help notice that you two lovely ladies were enjoying a joke, and I was wondering if it's not an inside joke or too intimate a joke, whether you'd mind sharing it? Speaking for myself, I could use some laughter."

Natasha was the mistress of retorts, so she replied, "Why don't you join us kind sir? You're quite right to surmise that the impetus for our laughter is not intimately shareable at this moment. Perhaps if we get more familiar with you, we just might become more emboldened to satisfy your curiosity. For now, if you are truly in need of a laugh you could pretend we were speaking in a different language. Actually because we're Americans that's probably not a stretch. So, I could say in your, language, 'My friend and I shared a joke. Please laugh'!"

The gentleman did laugh, possibly independent of Natasha's urging. He accepted the invitation to join our heroines, and gallantly ordered a round of drinks. He introduced himself as Lachlan James, a pharmaceutical sales representative from Melbourne, who was presenting a sales pitch to the medical convention on Friday and Saturday afternoons. The ladies duly introduced themselves, and indicated they would be performing at the Sydney Opera House on Saturday. He said, "The convention has provided me with a ticket, and I was not inclined to go as I'm here in Sydney alone. However, since I've met you I think I'll revise my plans."

In unison the ladies exclaimed, "Please do come. We can offer you a pass admission to see us in our backstage dressing rooms after the performance. And who knows, maybe an impromptu party could ensue there."

Lachlan beamed a huge smile as he replied, "That settles it! With such sweet enticement, how could I resist? So, I've made up my mind to definitely come to your concert. By the way, your mischievous explanation of your previous laughter reminded me to a popular joke attributed to inmates of our more notorious penitentiaries."

"Oh do tell!"

"It transpired that a new inmate when sitting down for lunch at the prison's cafeteria for the first time, heard some other inmate yell out a number, to wit: 'seventeen'. As an instant reaction, the other inmates broke down in hearty laughter. A few minutes later another inmate yelled out a different number, in this case 'forty-six'. And again hearty laughter ensued. Naturally the new inmate asked his adjacent dining companion for an explanation to this seemingly bizarre behavior.

"He was advised that since the prison housed long term offenders, there were about one hundred really good jokes that had become very popular amongst the prison populace in the retelling. At mealtimes was the best time to tell a joke in order to reach the maximum possible audience in the prison. However, there are time constraints built in at mealtimes, and so it was impractical to able to relate in full detail, a joke and its punch line. An ingenious solution was developed. Each of the one hundred jokes was assigned a number. One to a hundred. The listing soon became familiar to every inmate. Thus, whenever an inmate yells out a number, the others recall the joke assigned to the number and laugh at the punch line accordingly.

"Well you can imagine that this explanation intrigued our wistful new inmate. So, testing out this weird explanation, he yelled out a number, 'sixteen', in fact. There was absolute silence; no reaction whatsoever occurred. He tried another number; this time uttering 'eighty-six'. Again there was no reaction, one could have heard a pin drop, that is if one had a pin. In a puzzling quandary, the new inmate asked his dining companion, 'What happened? Why no laughter? Did the inmates forget the jokes assigned to the numbers I mentioned?'

"The answer given was, 'Well I guess it just goes to show that some people are just incapable of telling a good joke'. The moral of the story is that obviously the delivery of a joke is crucial to ensure success in the retelling."

The ladies duly laughed, and soon thereafter repaired to the powder room. Ingrid noted, "Look Natasha no other gentleman has volunteered to join our table. So, rather than split up, why don't we settle for a threesome with Lachlan James? Remember we had enjoyed a reasonably pleasant three-way with that divorced Russian, back in DC. Igor was his name I think, and he was going to rejoin his ex in Moscow. Besides I'd like to take the opportunity to try for some 'buttery sperm'. So what do you say?"

Natasha offered no objection to Ingrid's proposal. Shortly after the two returned to their table, they were successful in enticing Lachlan James to accede as well. Actually, he seemed rather delighted by the invitation, so much so, that he suggested that his room was available for the proposed tryst. Accordingly, all three of them duly found themselves in his hotel room. Unbeknownst to the others, Ingrid had scored a bag full of ice cold butter pads from the bartender while they exited the bar.

Fortunately, Natasha was an expert in putting her partners for group sex at ease, to overcome any brief awkward nervousness. She said, "Lachlan dear, you might be aware that a famous American poet once opined, 'Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.' In our case both Ingrid and I have imbibed sufficient amount of alcohol, so that I can assure you that we are truly seduced. At least I am for sure. What about you Ingrid?"

The latter replied in a very sultry voice, "Oh yes! I'm very wet in places where I ought to be wet when I'm seduced."

With that said, Ingrid reached underneath her panties and swirled two fingers in her vagina. Quickly withdrawing the same fingers, she placed them right under Lachlan's nose, and said, "See Lachlan darling, you can smell and taste my wetness to satisfy yourself that I'm seduced."

He automatically took in Ingrid's fingers, and licked them clean. He then said, "A drink can always be postponed, but a good shag ought not to be delayed especially considering the presence of such a wonderful opportunity."

Thereupon, the three of them simultaneously disrobed, unceremoniously dropping their clothing strewn on the floor. Ingrid was the first to become totally naked. As she spotted Lachlan's impressive erection when he became naked, cooed, "Oh my! What a wonderful cock! Truly magnificent!"

Ingrid dropped to her knees, and grabbed his cock to rub against her cheeks. She was deep breathing, sighing and moaning as the sensation of the skin of his penis in contact with her soft face was overwhelmingly soul-stirring. She then swallowed his cock whole which caused her to squeak in joyful abandon. Her action caused him to leak some precum which in turn drove her into full body shaking orgasm. She let go of his cock and jumped unto to her feet. She raised up both arms giving fist pumps, while prancing around the room. She started singing and parodying the chorus of a spiritual Hymn no less:

"Oh what a beautiful penis,

Oh what a wonderful phallus,

Oh what a magnificent manhood

Aussie cock hallelujah!"

Natasha had stood behind Lachlan pressing her breasts tightly against his back. Simultaneously reaching for his front, she was caressing his chest with both of her hands. As she witnessed Ingrid's antics her jaws dropped and all she could mutter was, "Oh my! Oh my lord!"

Lachlan took a positive spin of Ingrid's exhibition. Being in the company of two of the most beautiful women he had ever encountered in sexual play, he was not of the mind to be overly critical. In mock whisper to Natasha, he said, "That Ingrid sure has vim and vigor. I tended to think I would detest such exuberant behavior, especially from a Sheila. Though, it seems to work well for her."

Natasha harrumphed, and as she directed Lachlan to the bed, she grabbed Ingrid's hand to steer her to the bed as well. In a mocking snarl she commanded, "Let's take advantage of this beautiful, wonderful, magnificent Aussie cock, instead of singing about it. Hell you didn't even get to taste no doubt that beautiful, wonderful and magnificent Aussie cum!"

Ingrid mirror matched Natasha's mock fury by retorting, "I expect Aussie sperm to be tasty and most likely a wonderful taste sensation indeed. But I guess I have to agree that it certainly can't be adjudged beautiful and magnificent, and so it is definitely a hyperbole. Of course Aussie sperm can produce perhaps a magnificent baby but not with me tonight."

As Lachlan was spread-eagled flat on his back, Natasha climbed onto the bed and unceremoniously impaled herself on his cock. His cock had started to wilt during the repartee between the two women, but the moisture of Natasha's vagina prompted his cock to reverse course, and was splendidly engorged in no time at all. Natasha, however still in an inscrutable mood, as she was bouncing up and down on his rod, said, "I believe this was Ingrid's quaint way of advising that she has an IUD in place, so that you do not have to worry about becoming a papa tonight. I can also assure you that I'm utilizing birth control measures as well."

Deciding to join in on the absurdly silly ripostes of his female companions, Lachlan replied, "Oh drat! I was hoping I would be able to impregnate one of you so you would have to marry me. My fondest wish has always been to see myself married to a truly gorgeous good looking woman."

His speech was cut short, as Ingrid plopped her moist vulva down on Lachlan's face inviting a most intimate cunnilingus. Ingrid, though still in a mischievous mood, replied, "Oh Lachlan baby, you surely know that shotgun weddings are passé nowadays. Hell celebrities are not ashamed, but revel if they have illegitimate children. However, if it's fatherhood you desire, I'll keep it under advisement when I'm in Australia again."

Having momentarily an opportunity to speak, Lachlan replied, "I'll give you my card."

Both Ingrid and Natasha laughed at Lachlan's retort, but soon given the sexual excitement inherent in their physical activity, their previous insouciant attitude quickly dissipated. Instead their libido became thoroughly aroused and they were giving way to heavy breathing and moaning. Natasha was grunting at each plunge on Lachlan's cock. Ingrid started panting heavily as Lachlan's tongue action was providing exquisite thrills. As they were facing each other, Ingrid and Natasha exchanged some serious passionate kisses during the coitus. They soon, though, were seized with mutually tantalizing orgasms, which caused them to hug each other for relief while riding out there bliss.

As for Lachlan James, the realization that a super gorgeous woman was riding on his cock, while simultaneously he was licking the pussy of an equally gorgeous woman, was all the stimulation he needed to reach his climax. And his eruption produced a copious amount of his semen exploding into Natasha's vagina. His only thought was, 'It can't get any better than this.' Happily, he was able to soon revise that sentiment.

Natasha disengaged from Ingrid's embrace, and toppled over sideways to land flat on her back just as Lachlan spurted his last load of cum. Spotting some remnant sperm on his cock-head, Ingrid bent down à la sixty-nine position to slurp up and clean his cock. Once satisfied with the efficacy of her self assigned task, she extricated herself from Lachlan. Then she showed her tongue displaying a sliver of his cum, and was able to manage to ask, "Want some to taste?"

Without any trepidation he immediately answered, "Sure! Why not?"

After Ingrid and Lachlan ended their cum swapping kiss, she said, "I see that Natasha has a delicious looking cream pie resting on her twat. Want to share some with me?"

After receiving a laconic affirmative, Ingrid and Lachlan re-positioned themselves on each side of the spread-eagled Natasha. They proceeded to alternate in licking up the oozing sperm situated on Natasha's vulva and upper thighs. Then they generously alternated with cum swapping kisses on Natasha. The latter was so overwhelmed that she succumbed to yet another orgasm. As far as Lachlan was concerned the kinky sex they just had engaged in certainly added to his opinion of the optimum of the sexual pleasure he was enjoying, this evening. And he was not done yet!

For the afterglow interval, Lachlan proposed they could each imbibe some of the Australian rich shiraz wine from the mini bar provided as compliments of the hotel. The superb taste of the wine added to their previous intake of alcohol at the bar provided for a giddy and nonsensical atmosphere. As they continued relaxing with the bold full-bodied, ruby-purple wine, Ingrid proposed, "You know Lachlan, baby, all three of us have now been able to savor the taste your cum in its more or less natural state so to speak. Mind you, the taste was spiced up to a certain extent by Natasha's female juices so that it is somewhat altered from its pure state. Still it would be instructive to artificially enhance the flavor of your sperm to make the taste even more appealing."

Lachlan was nonplussed by Ingrid's strange utterance. So he queried, "What do you mean by enhancing the flavor of sperm? Do you mean adding some salt and pepper? Or are you proposing topping a sexual cream pie with whipped topping?"

Ingrid replied, "Hmm! Those sure are interesting suggestions, and maybe it's worth considering for the future. Instead, I'm proposing butter to flavor your semen. Now that we've become intimate, I might as well tell you about the reason for our laughter tonight at the bar, which caught your attention. Perhaps Natasha you can fill in with the complete details."

Natasha contributed, "You see Lachlan darling, I'm close friends with Vivian Laaning, the Estonian Ambassador to the United States. She had told me that her sister and her, had first engaged in a three-way sex with a man, who later on became her sister's first husband. They had no lubricant available for sodomy except for butter. So the resultant sperm oozing out of the rectum was proclaimed by the sisters as 'buttery sperm' and that recipe applied only from ass fucking.