Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ingrid ever the contentious one, especially for one of the female persuasion, wondered why 'buttery sperm' could not be similarly produced from vaginal penetration sex. After all sodomy is an infrequent sexual activity in straight sex so that it would make 'buttery sex' less commonplace to enjoy. Considering that lubricant is virtually unnecessary for consensual vaginal penetration sex, the occasion for use would in reality be rarer than even the occasional sodomy. Besides, as I pointed out to Ingrid, since the lady is usually wet when penetrated by the cock, the presence of the butter would be diluted in the resultant flavoring."

Ingrid took over in the explanation, "So as I conceded that point, we both realized the absurdity of our conversation. That in turn was the reason for our mirth, when you came to our table. However, that conversation did make me desirous to experience the taste of 'buttery sperm'. So on leaving the bar, I purloined a bag of restaurant sized butter pads from the bartender. In my hurried demonstration to verify that I was ready for sex, I dropped the bag near the floor. So, let me fetch it so that we can produce some 'buttery sperm'. I'm actually excited about receiving your cock in my stink hole, Lachlan, but I'll only agree if you two promise you won't swallow up all the cum oozing out of or expelled from my ass hole."

Lachlan intimated, "By saying you're prepared to expel my cum from your arse hole, you mean to say you will fart it out."

Ingrid sniffed, "That would be an indecorously way to articulate my intentions, but I concede that it would be essentially an accurate description of what I suggest."

Lachlan laughed as he replied, "Yes of course. I'm well aware as you are undeniably ladies of high quality in the cultural classical music world, you can't by definition be sluts and tramps even when acting like a slut and a tramp."

This time it was Natasha who took umbrage at Lachlan's observation, and protested, "That is the problem with your male chauvinist attitude so currently prevalent in our society. Men who have all kinds of indiscriminate sex so long as their female partners are not underage and the sex is consensual, are lauded for their so-called virility. But women of the same proclivities are adjudged as degenerate laced with all kinds of ugly pejoratives.

"I'm a member of a sex club in the United States, and yes the club conducts salacious sexual orgies every weekend. We have as a member, a former Congresswoman who had threesome sex with her husband and a staff member, and as a result was forced to resign her Congressional seat. Contrast that with President Clinton, same political party I might add, who also had sex with a female staffer, but was not forced to resign. True he had to face an impeachment trial, but as he was acquitted, he is still considered a rock star by his admiring political party followers."

Ingrid jumped in with her two cents, "And even having sex with underage females does not necessarily tar a man's reputation so long as the man avers he assumed his female partner was of age. There was a Democrat Senator who had sex with underage prostitutes as young as thirteen or fourteen years of age in the Dominican Republic. What the hell did that matter? After all those females were admittedly prostitute, and besides who cares about the customs of that insignificant country anyway? But a female high school teacher having sex with her underage students is jailed. To be fair male high school teachers can also be jailed in having sex with their underage female students, but it seems like the teachers' union goes to bat in protecting them from legal jeopardy more vigorously than for the saucy female high school teacher.

"And what about Prince Andrew, the Queen of England's second son? There is solid proof that he had sex with a seventeen year old female, and although he has suffered some adverse publicity, as a result, still the same was mild compared to the salacious publicity his late aunt, the Queen's sister received for her alleged sexual dalliances. In my opinion Princess Margaret's sexual proclivities were surely far less abhorrent than that of Prince Andrew's."

Natasha took up the cudgel again, and said, "I'm considered the finest violinist in the United States and perhaps in the world. Ingrid has proven herself to be an excellent pianist and most music critics suggest she will be the finest pianist of our generation if not for all time. Because of such a lofty position we are upheld in general society, but does that mean we're precluded from enjoying sex? If we enjoy sex as much as sluts and skanks enjoy sex, does that make us sluts and skanks?"

Lachlan James figuratively waved the white flag as he conceded, "Point well taken. I do apologize on behalf of my sex, and also for my indelicate language. You two sure are awesome ladies. For now, though, I look forward to tasting some 'buttery sperm' a recipe that has surely eluded the imagination of any man, or for that matter a genuine slut or skank. You are simply women with true appreciation for the joys of sex and have the ability to even enhance the pleasure. I can't be more grateful than being in your company."

Duly mollified, although given the circumstances, not really outraged, Ingrid replied, "Well OK then! Let's get this show on the road. I trust you're up for it my dear Lachlan baby."

"Oh you betchu my sweet Ingrid. And I promise I for one will save some of the 'buttery sperm' for your tasting pleasure."

Natasha piped up, "Me too! I'll save some 'buttery sperm' for you as well!"

Ingrid, thereupon, got off the bed to retrieve the bag of butter. She and Natasha first concentrated on coating Lachlan's rod generously with the creamy dairy product. For good measure, Natasha suggested they cream his sac as well. Ingrid protested, "But that isn't part and parcel of producing 'buttery sperm' and besides it's not even necessary for lubricant purposes."

"Yes but, since I'm not the one receiving his cock in my ass hole, the only thing left for excitement for me is to lick Lachlan's balls during the process. I think 'buttery balls' just might provide for a delicious side dish."

Ingrid retorted, "You're still able to eat me out. Isn't that exciting enough for you?"

"Yes, but you have to admit that savoring 'buttery balls' is much more exciting than the run of the mill muff diving. Besides, it's not every day when one has the opportunity to enjoy 'buttery balls".

Ingrid simply harrumphed at that observation. Considering the fact that all three of them were still under the influence of alcohol, that byplay between Natasha and Ingrid was collectively deemed as an insightful thoughtful debate. Thus, no one laughed at the banality. Once the ladies were satisfied that Lachlan was sufficiently slippery, he joined Natasha in alternating stuffing the remainder of the butter into Ingrid's anus. They were each sure to swirl their finger in Ingrid's rectum to facilitate the melting of the pad of butter.

With all preparations for the sodomy completed, Natasha settled on her back opposite to the headboard of the bed. Ingrid climbed on top of her, and situated herself à la sixty-nine position. Lachlan then positioned himself on his knees at Ingrid's available plump derrière. Lachlan's knees were sufficiently apart to allow room for Natasha's head. In that way she was able to alternate between tongue licking Ingrid's vulva and licking on Lachlan's thrusting cock and balls, his 'buttery balls'.

With the copious amount of butter in Ingrid's rectum, Lachlan had no difficulty in penetrating Ingrid's rectum. The ease of penetration was reflected by her audible reaction. Rather that shriek or squeal in pain, she merely grunted and took a deep breath to signal her easy acceptance of the intrusion. Because of the amount of butter applied, the sounds caused by the friction of the sodomy reassembled the sound of flatulence.

As a result both Ingrid and Natasha could not help but giggle in reaction. Their giddiness lasted for some time during the initial phase of the sodomy. However, as the sexual actions continued, sensual pleasure took over to dissipate the frivolous mood. Relentless tongue action on her vulva, in conjunction with the thrusting penile action in her rectum, not to mention her own muff diving of Natasha's twat, overcame Ingrid's jocular attitude. She succumbed to the exquisite sexual pleasures, causing her to expel heavy breaths in conjunction with her involuntary grunts. The sounds she was making not only inflamed her own mind, but it also aroused the passion of her partners incrementally.

As Lachlan's relentless pounding of her ass continued, Ingrid succumbed to an exquisite orgasm. She was compelled to shriek and pant heavily as well as sweating profusely from her forehead. She was in such euphoria that she was not cognizant of Lachlan's explosive climax in her rectum. On the other hand, Natasha was well aware of Lachlan's ejaculation, and not just from his warlike whoop of exultation. An escaping drop of semen dropped from Ingrid's anus and landed flat on her forehead.

Lachlan's cock wilted rather swiftly, but Natasha was on the alert. She was able to grab his penis, and inserted it into her mouth for a quick clean up. Once satisfied that she had thoroughly cleaned Lachlan's member, she released his cock from her mouth. Lachlan then disengaged, and turned to lie flat on his back beside Ingrid. This allowed Natasha to scoot forward, and enable her to perform an exacting anilingus. In addition to slurping up the errant cum on Ingrid's thighs and perineum, she puckered her lips to fully encase Ingrid's rosebud opening to suck up all the sperm lodged in Ingrid's rectum that was capable of extraction.

Once Natasha sensed she had drawn out all the sperm that was available, she slapped Ingrid's ass cheek as an unrehearsed signal of a task completion. The latter duly toppled off Natasha to land flat on her back, whereupon she promptly opened her mouth wide in anticipation of the next action. Thereupon, Natasha got upright into a cross-leg position and hovered over Ingrid. Thence she opened her mouth to release a stream of sperm to flow into Ingrid's open mouth. As the last strand of semen thinned out, Natasha bent down to seal a kiss to complete the transfer of Lachlan's cum.

Natasha then moved out of the way to allow Ingrid to raise herself into an upright cross-leg position. With Natasha out of the path, Ingrid was able to move herself to hover over the fully reclined Aussie. Having unequivocally signed up for this type of kinky sexual activity, Lachlan knew what he had to do. He opened his mouth wide to receive a thick string of his own ejaculate flowing from Ingrid's sweet mouth. Once the exchange was completed, Lachlan raised himself to position himself cross-legged as well. In this way he was in position to turn to Natasha and effect a cum swap kiss with the violinist. Once the cum was exchanged with the kiss, Natasha was able to turn to Ingrid to administer another cum swap. This then became a pattern of exchanging cum in a series of kisses until all the cum was consumed.

It so happened that Ingrid was the one to receive the last cum swap kiss. When Natasha withdrew from that kiss, Ingrid burped after she had ingested the final remnants of cum. Her two partners automatically chuckled in reaction to the perceived transgression of polite social intercourse. Undeterred by the apparent chastisement of manners by her partners, Ingrid merely responded, "Good to the last drop!"

This in turn caused Natasha to burst out laughing, as she recalled that Ingrid's utterance was the exact advertising jingle of a leading coffee brand. She then said, "Pass me the wine Lachlan baby. I know it's good from the first to the last drop, and I do find myself parched."

As Lachlan caused the wine to be passed around, he marveled at the just completed sexual experience. He could not think of any female or for that matter any male acquaintance who would have even contemplated never mind actually participate in such salacious lewd behavior. Still here were two of the most strikingly good-looking women he had ever met. Besides their undeniable pulchritude, their vocations were considered by the general society to be of the upmost praiseworthiness presumably devoid of any raunchy proclivities. And yet Ingrid and Natasha behaved with no apology, in a sexual manner that even some professional sex workers might shirk from. These thoughts prompted him to say, "I truly must apologize for my previous intimation that you two are acting like sluts or tramps. A genuine slut or tramp only knows how to spread her legs to copulate, but has no concept how to make the event exciting beyond the mundane. You two on the other hand take love making to a higher level converting it into an art form. Not surprising I guess, considering you two are artists in your day job."

Affecting a very sultry deep low voice, Natasha reacted, "Oh my! What sweet words my dear Lachlan! You sure have a silver tongue that makes a girl like me swoon. Why don't you put that silver tongue into better use than simply talking. I'm wet for some more of that love in an art form."

Accordingly, Lachlan slipped down to face Natasha's inviting vulva. The smell of Natasha was very intoxicating, as unbeknownst to him she had already climaxed three times. The overpowering scent plus the taste of moisture of her pussy instantly provoked his penis to spring to life ready for some more sexual action. Natasha twisted to her side, so that she could encase his head between her thighs. Her movement caused him per force to move onto his side. This in turn, allowed Ingrid to slip along side them so that she could swallow Lachlan's cock. Thereby Ingrid's vulva was within easy reach for Natasha's tongue as the three of them formed a truncated daisy chain.

The pace of the ensuing oral sex was deliberately, slow and languid. All three of them were on the same page, intending to savor fully the taste and smell of the oral sexual activity. For Lachlan, his mind was struck by the notion that muff diving one woman while being serviced by a different woman is as good as it gets. Natasha was very satisfied by Lachlan's technique for cunnilingus. He instinctively found her "G" spot, but more importantly, he was able to manipulate his tongue to provide the ultimate pleasure for her. His tonguing caresses extracted all of her female juices so that she was constantly leaking and experiencing frequent mini orgasms from his relentless tongue. Thus, her muff diving of Ingrid was almost an involuntary reaction on her part. However, the smell of Ingrid in conjunction with the taste of her cunt, augmented Natasha's joy to the extent that when she arrived at the ultimate full blown orgasm, she was thoroughly excited. As evidence of her euphoria she emitted a loud shriek of joy, and involuntarily discharged a copious amount of urine.

As for Ingrid, she considered the oral sex daisy chain as one of the more exotic form of vanilla sex, so by definition she was prepared to enjoy herself fully. Lachlan's cock was the shape and size perfect for fellatio. It was not overly big so that fighting the gagging effect was not a concern. It was not small either which would otherwise render the joy of sucking on his cock into a non event. In fact tasting his cock in her mouth was pure heaven for her as evidenced by her spontaneous burst into song when earlier she had his cock. With Natasha's tongue simultaneously licking her pussy, Ingrid's pleasure in sex on this occasion was as satisfactory as it ever had been achieved. Thus, when she climaxed, almost simultaneously when Lachlan ejaculated in her mouth, she could not have been more thrilled.

As it so happened, when Natasha squirted, Lachlan had lifted his head in reaction to his simultaneous ejaculation in Ingrid's mouth. Accordingly, the full brunt of the produced gusher of Natasha's urine splashed on Lachlan's face. Curiously enough, he displayed no sign of displeasure. He simply sauntered off to the bathroom to fetch a towel to dry his face; he did not concern himself to washing his face. He brought the towel back with him, to dry off the urine on Natasha's belly and thighs. Seeing as her partners were focused on drying themselves off from Natasha's squirting, Ingrid took the advantage to swallow all of Lachlan's cum in her mouth. Happily, she realized she was able to completely enjoy the taste of the semen without being forced to sharing.

The three of them imbibed some more wine, before the sandman had arrived. With the consumption of alcohol combined with their intense sexual activity, there was no reticence in falling asleep in the bed despite the dampness on part of the bed sheet from Natasha's discharge. Needless to say. The sexual smell of each of them was no deterrent to their slumber. Lachlan settled sleeping on his back in the center with each woman curled against him in an embrace. Ingrid fell asleep with a hand clasping his cock while Natasha had a gentle hold of his sac. As both ladies were asleep before Lachlan finally succumbed to dreamland, he noted that both of them snored somewhat fervently. Rather than being disenchanted or disappointed from such a perceived social embarrassment, of which the women would undoubtedly despair, he simply smiled and was delighted by this peculiarity. It reinforced his perception that Natasha and Ingrid were women of a lusty and earthy disposition. A quality, which he could not admire enough.

The ladies woke up in the morning almost simultaneously, but before him. Glancing at the clock, they both realized that they only had enough time to indulge in the quickest of the quickies. So, they played a round of rock, paper and scissors to determine the format of the desired quickie. Natasha won with scissors cutting paper. Accordingly, she started sucking on Lachlan's flaccid cock to bring it to life. Having achieved a serviceable erection, she promptly impaled herself on his rod and started to ride him. Ingrid for her part straddled his head and plopped her vulva onto his lips. No doubt the smell of her sex was the catalyst to awaken Lachlan James. In any case, he was licking Ingrid's private parts within a nano second after contact.

Happily for the ladies, this quickie did fulfill the intended purpose. Lachlan did ejaculate into Natasha's vagina; she experienced an orgasm as a result. Ingrid did achieve an orgasm from Lachlan's tongue action; she squirted her female juices in consequence. Now in a hurry, the ladies opted to repair to their suite for a shower and to face the day. They stuffed their stockings in their purses, stepped into their high heel stilettos, slipped on their cocktail dresses and clutched their under garments in their hands. They stumbled out of Lachlan's room to catch the elevator to ascend some seven stories further up to their suite, as Lachlan's room was situated on one of the lower floors of the hotel.

When the elevator arrived there were two elderly couples already occupied in it, and who not surprisingly looked askance at Ingrid and Natasha as they joined them. Both of our heroines were very cognizant of their disheveled appearance. Their faces were a mess as a result of the deterioration of their make-up, and their hair was askew. As they were holding on to their undergarments, it obviously suggested that they were hurriedly departing from a sexual scene. That last supposition was reinforced by their unmistakable sexual odor which they were emitting. In such an uncomfortable setting, Ingrid was reminded of how fortunate she had been in avoiding other elevator passengers during her brazen encounter with Alexander Talmann in Vienna. Both elderly couples reached their floor before our heroines' and were heard to mutter something about 'shameless hussies' as they exited the elevator. Our heroines could only giggle as a result.