Inheritance

Story Info
Money can't buy love, but...
10.7k words
4.55
104.2k
177
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,471 Followers

Another big thank you to blackrandl1958 for inviting me to participate in her event. I hope I've justified her confidence in me. A thanks as well to her for her editing handiwork and patience.

It's not everyday a father hears that his 21-year-old daughter has just inherited $44.13 million.

Then, in the same sentence, he hears that she's another man's daughter.

The din in the room suddenly became crushing for Brady Robbins. The pressure on his chest was unbearable as he slumped in his chair, sure he was having a widow-maker heart attack. If only I would have had the attack 10 seconds earlier, I could have died a happy man, he thought to himself. Instead, it seemed he would die a miserable bastard.

Just then, everything went black.

When the lights came back on, he heard a soft beeping in the background as he tried to open his eyes. When he finally prised them open, he was looking at the white ceiling of a hospital room. He scanned around the room, noticing that he was hooked up to a multitude of machinery. He was alone for only a couple of seconds before a nurse walked in quickly, giving him a bright smile when she saw he was awake. He reflexively smiled back; after all, she was a good-looking woman.

"Welcome back, Mr. Robbins," she said brightly.

He had to clear his throat to be able to croak out a response.

"Fuck!"

The nurse looked at him in shock and concern. He realized he should explain his utterance.

"Can't buy a fucking thrill!" he spat hoarsely. "A lucky man would have died."

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. You are a lucky man. And not many people die from a combination of gastritis and extreme anxiety," she said.

Brady looked at the nurse quizzically.

"Gastritis? Anxiety? I was sure I was having a heart attack," he said.

"And you wanted to have a heart attack? Because..." she asked.

"Because dying would have put me out of my misery," he said, barely above a whisper.

Sasha England recognized pain when she heard it. She pulled a chair next to the bed.

"I know I'm not a shrink or a bartender, but my husband says I'm a good listener. Why don't you see if he's right," she said.

"Have you ever heard of Bryan Patrick?" Brady asked.

"The tech millionaire who died of a heart attack about a month ago at only 45 years old?" she replied with a question to his question.

"The very one," Brady answered. "He was my best friend in the world for the last 40 years... or at least I thought he was. I found out at the reading of his will that he fu... had sex with my wife... and that my daughter is his biological child."

"Does that mean she's now a multimillionaire... oh... I'm sorry, Mr. Robbins," she said as the light bulb went on in her head. She dropped her eyes to the floor.

"It's not your apology I need, but thank you for your concern," Brady said.

"How long have I been here?" Brady asked. "Has anybody from my family come to visit?"

"You've been here four days. Your family's been here for hours each day. They usually show up after breakfast and a combination of them stays until supper. They seemed incredibly relieved when the doctor told them you didn't have a heart attack.

"They'll probably be here in a little bit."

Brady's wife and two children were ecstatic when they showed up 20 minutes later and found Brady awake. His wife, Traci, planted a soft kiss on his lips and his children--new multimillionaire, Ariel, and her 19-year-old brother, Lenny, gave him kisses on his cheek.

The conversation was light and breezy for the first few minutes as the rest of the family expressed happiness over Brady not having a heart attack. The talk then drifted over to Ariel's recent windfall, which was set up as a trust to be turned over to her when she reached 25. Brady stayed quiet during the discussion, although his family didn't notice.

"I think I'm still in shock," Ariel said at one point. "Uncle Bryan was always super-cool, but this is amazing."

"It will be amazing if you throw a million my way," Lenny said.

Brady could tell that while Lenny appeared to be kidding, the tone of his voice was despairing. Taken at face value, Lenny was probably wondering why Uncle Bryan left the bulk of his fortune to his sister, and nothing to him. That meant both Ariel and Lenny didn't hear or pay attention to the rest of the thought Bryan had when he made the bequeathment.

Did anybody besides him hear the full statement, he wondered?

"I leave the bulk of my estate to Ariel Robbins... my only biological child," the lawyer had read, pausing for a beat after naming Ariel before finishing the remainder of the sentence.

The room, which included the entire Robbins family and about eight other people, exploded in gasps and exclamations after Ariel's name was read, in effect drowning out the rest of the statement for most in attendance. Brady heard the full statement before suffering his blackout. He now wondered who else heard the full statement. It was obvious his two kids didn't hear it. If his wife heard it, she wasn't saying, but then again, why would she?

Within two weeks after Brady was released from the hospital, he had DNA confirmation that Ariel was not his biological child. After that, he didn't need confirmation as to who her biological father was.

Brady was close to both his children, and he knew in his heart that Ariel would always be his daughter, regardless of DNA. Whether Traci would always be his wife was another matter.

It wasn't hard for Brady to pinpoint the time in question. Bryan had come to stay with Brady and Traci for a week, but Brady got called out of town for a couple of days to substitute for another employee who was auditing a company, but who suffered a death in the family. Brady left on a Friday morning and got back Sunday morning.

Although Bryan was his best friend, Brady was not blind to the fact that he was a major pussyhound. He had continually warned his wife to be vigilant around his friend. Apparently, she had not heeded his warning--in a big way--and had been playing him for a fool ever since.

Brady and Bryan had been best friends since Brady's family moved next door to the Patrick family when the boys were 5 years old. The two did everything together, from playing sports to even double-dating.

It was over a girl that the two had their first real argument. Brady had found a girl that he was head over heels in love with during the boys' junior year in high school, and he and Bryan had gone out on several double-dates during this period. Bryan, a handsome, natural flirt, had a roving eye and always had a pretty girl on his arm, while Brady, no less handsome, but more introspective and quiet, dated far fewer girls, but usually for longer periods of time. In this particular instance, Brady had been dating Kathleen Howe for more than two months, but unknown to him, Bryan had started spending more time with her, and when it came time for junior prom he asked Kathleen and she accepted. When Brady asked his girlfriend a few days later about the event, she informed him she had accepted Bryan's invitation, devastating Brady at the time. The two friends actually came to blows over the incident and didn't talk for another two months.

Bryan took Kathleen to the junior prom and had one more date with her. When he didn't call her for two weeks after the second date, the young woman took the hint and tried to get back together with Brady. He laughed at her and then hung up the phone.

Bryan apologized to Brady a few weeks later, but it took a few more weeks before the two re-started their friendship back on a serious basis. While they again got close, Brady never forgot.

The dynamic duo was broken up when Bryan went to Michigan to study computer science and Brady went to Michigan State to study accounting.

While Bryan continued his ways of bedding virtually any pretty co-ed that came along, Brady stuck to his pattern of being monogamous for months at a time. He started dating Traci Hysong his senior year in college, and the two were married three years later. By then, Traci had met Bryan several times, and the latter was Brady's best man at his wedding to Traci.

Like most women, Traci found Bryan handsome and charming. Brady, however, made sure Traci knew that he didn't trust his best friend around his girlfriend... and later his wife. He repeatedly warned Traci not to fall for Bryan's advances... especially under the guise of his "just joking around."

"You act like you don't trust me. Have I ever given you cause not to?" Traci inquired after Brady cautioned her for the umpteenth time.

"I trust you... although not all that far," he told her honestly. "I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. I made that mistake once. Won't happen again."

Traci dropped her eyes. Brady was uncomfortable with that.

******

Brady got the week off when Bryan came out to visit. Everything was going great until Carl Wexler's father-in-law died unexpectedly. Carl was already taking Brady's place on a key audit for a government contract, so when Carl had to leave, Brady had to go in. He once again warned his wife to be careful around Bryan. This time his wife just harrumphed at him.

With Brady off on his trip, Traci took the day off from work so Bryan wouldn't be left alone. To show his appreciation, Bryan took Traci to a local mall so he could buy her a nice dress for an evening out at a swanky restaurant and then dancing. Bryan was doing very well at his job and could easily afford the night out. He was a good dancer and knew that many women responded well to an evening out on the dance floor.

Bryan made sure he was the perfect gentleman as the pair hit several women's clothing stores, saying the right things and being very complimentary in a chivalrous sort of way. Traci started out picking conservative outfits, but gradually went sexier at Bryan's urging as the afternoon went on.

"Are you this daring with your girlfriends?" Traci asked.

"Actually, my girls go a little more daring, but I don't want to get Brady pissed at me," he said.

Traci grimaced and shook her head.

"Look, I'm not some 18-year-old virgin who needs her husband's permission to buy an outfit," Traci said defiantly.

The next dress was a short, tight, red number with spaghetti straps that showed off her braless C-cup boobs through the thin material and slender legs several inches above her knees.

"Ooh. That looks great. Let's get some heels, too," Bryan said, knowing that few women can resist the allure of shoes.

Traci could feel her nipples stiffening as she and Bryan enjoyed their meal and drinks. She caught him smirking at her several times. She felt herself starting to get aroused, although she didn't want to admit it to herself.

Bryan took Traci to the hottest dance clubs in the city. She was duly impressed. They found a table and enjoyed a couple more drinks before Traci dragged Brian out onto the dance floor. She was very aware of her boobs swaying and bouncing as she danced, and noticed several men around her watching. When the music shifted to a slow song, she molded herself to Bryan, enjoying the feeling of her erect nipples pushing into his chest. When they finally left the floor to get some more drinks, they left hand in hand.

Several men approached their table and asked Traci to dance. She looked to Bryan for approval as she would have looked to Brady. He always gently shook his head.

Traci was a little giggly when the pair left the club holding hands. He let her hand go and wrapped his arm around Traci's waist, pulling her up against his hip. She knew this was getting a little intimate, but she was enjoying the contact.

It was after 10 when the pair got back home. Bryan put his hands on Traci's hips as she walked in the door ahead of him, turning to face him directly when the door closed. She leaned into Bryan and gave him a gentle kiss as he kept his hands firmly on her hips.

The two looked at each other as they broke their kiss. She reached for his hand and led him into the master bedroom. He didn't hesitate for a split-second.

Gentle kisses turned more passionate. The new red dress hit the floor seconds later, followed shortly by her red bikini panties. Bryan smiled smugly as Traci helped him shed his clothes.

A skilled seducer with a lot of experience, Bryan let Traci dictate the pace of their mating. She seemed to prefer slow, sensuous lovemaking, probably the same as Brady would give her, so Bryan made sure to give her exactly that. Traci's body was very responsive to his touch, although he was almost the exact same size as her husband. She briefly had the rational thought that what she was doing was wrong, but that quickly faded as her lust grew.

Traci had three orgasms before Bryan finally exploded inside her. They lay together, smiling at each other for several long minutes before Bryan slid down her body and started sucking on her nipples. Traci cooed her increasing arousal before Bryan worked his way down to her wet, slippery pussy. He didn't find his own cum off-putting and licked her to two more climaxes. They giggled, talked, laughed and cuddled for about 15 more minutes before drifting off to a very satisfying deep sleep.

Traci was awakened early the next morning by a couple of fingers circling and rubbing over her clitoris. She opened her legs to provide more access, then shrieked and clutched the disheveled sheets as she came.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead," he said softly as she was coming down from her orgasm.

He sucked her close nipple into his mouth while he continued diddling her clit, a few minutes later getting her to explode into orgasm yet again. He licked the juices off his fingers before rolling on top of his friend's wife, rubbing his erection up and down her slick cunt several times and then sliding it inside.

The pair slipped back into sleep after Bryan filled Traci's pussy again. When Bryan awoke at about nine, he looked over to see Traci staring back at him, small tears in the corners of her eyes.

"I really do love him, you know," she whispered.

"I know. Never doubted it. This stays just between us, always," he said.

The pair showered together. Traci gave Bryan a slow, loving blowjob before he brought her to a screaming orgasm with his fingers.

The couple dressed and went into the kitchen to make lunch. They were barely done when Traci reached down and squeezed Bryan's crotch. They practically ran into the master bedroom like giddy kids.

An hour later, they were back in the shower. When they were done, they both put on jeans and T-shirts. Bryan tried to get Traci to go braless, but since they were going to a local pub for a casual meal and a few drinks, she was afraid they would run into someone she and her husband knew. Being seen with a friend of Brady's might not be a red flag, but being overt might be asking for trouble.

Traci introduced Bryan to several people at the pub. The evening was a success, Traci felt, as the food was good and Bryan seemed able to fit in well with the crowd. Nothing would seem out of sorts if Brady were to ask anyone who had seen Traci and Bryan that night, Traci thought.

Traci took Bryan by the hand and led him back to the master bedroom as soon as the pair got back to the house. They made slow, passionate love once and had a wild, rough fuckfest once. Traci then told Bryan he needed to sleep in the guest room as Brady would be back sometime in the morning and she didn't want to take the chance he might get in early and catch them in bed. Bryan nodded in agreement and Traci went about stripping the bed and remaking it with fresh sheets. She jumped in the shower, cleaned vigorously and went to bed alone. Before she did, she stopped in the doorway of the guest room and smiled at Bryan.

"Thank you for a wonderful weekend; now it's time for neither of us to ever mention it again. Agreed?" she said.

Bryan nodded in agreement, but then wrinkled his brow.

"Just one question," he said. "Why? You say you love Brady, and I believe you."

"I adore Brady. But he seems really hung up on me not having sex with you, so... it became a challenge for me. And unless you or I say something, he will never know. Simple as that."

"Nobody will ever know from me. I'll take this secret to the grave," Bryan said.

Brady got in about noon and had no clue what had taken place during the weekend. Although he did some surreptitious checking, he found nothing that aroused his suspicion. He felt much better and had a great day with his wife and friend. They both seemed very open about how they had spent the weekend, Brady noted to himself.

Bryan flew out the next day.

About three weeks later, Traci called in sick to work after waking up nauseous and finally throwing up. While she was retching over the stool, the thought came to her that she had not had her period. When her stomach finally started to feel better, she drove over to the near-by pharmacy and got a home pregnancy test.

"Welcome home, Daddy!" she chirped brightly when Brady came home that evening. She pulled the positive pregnancy test from behind her back and handed it to her surprised, but happy husband. He lifted his wife and spun her around before placing her back on the floor and moving in for a deep, passionate kiss.

Traci smiled inwardly. She knew her husband did not follow her cycles, and with just a little fudging on the dates, he would have no clue that he was not the father. Best of all, Brady and Bryan both had dark, curly hair and blue eyes.

Traci debated with herself about telling Bryan. She decided that knowing a secret without being able to tell at least one other person was like peeing in your pants in a darkened room.

Traci's baby bump had started to be noticeable about the two-month mark. She waited another month so it was indeed obvious underneath the thin white T-shirt she wore for the photo taken by her best friend, Felecia. She told Felecia she wanted to take a photo dressed pregnant and sexy for Brady. When she had the photos developed and printed, she made sure she got an extra photo, and mailed it with a little note to Bryan.

"Just thought you should know. You don't have to worry about a thing. I know Brady will be a great dad to our baby."

Bryan chuckled. He absolutely loved the photo of Traci with her pregnant belly wearing nothing but a T-shirt that came down to just past her vagina, a vagina he remembered very well. He put the photo into the top drawer of his home office desk.

Two years later, Traci gave birth to a boy that truly was Brady's biological child. He and his older sister both favored their mother, and both seemed to be as good-looking as their mom. Traci thought to herself that nobody would ever be able to tell the difference in the siblings' parentage.

"Uncle Bryan" visited the Robbins' household several times a year while the children were growing, and always made sure to do a pretty good impression of Santa Claus when he visited. He and a partner had started their own tech firm, and within two years Bryan had a net worth of more than $1 million and growing.

As he and Traci had agreed, Bryan never acted as anything but an adoring uncle to both Robbins children. Traci and Bryan never exchanged so much as a wink between them, and as far as Bryan could tell Traci was the perfect wife to Brady... well, practically.

With all the Robbins playing a role, Bryan got married when he was 30 to a woman who practically could have been Traci's twin. That fact wasn't lost on both Brady, who was best man, and Traci, who was a bridesmaid. Ariel was flower girl and Lenny was the ring bearer.

Unfortunately, Bryan's marriage wasn't nearly as good as Brady's, and seven years later he and his wife were divorced. Bryan got good advice, though, and had a solid pre-nup, so he held on to most of his millions.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,471 Followers