All Comments on 'Inheritance'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 204 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingabout 2 years ago

this one seems to be missing something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, a new way to discover infidelity, from the lips of a lawyer reading a will!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

It was a good story intil had a 54 yr old hook up with a hottie who loves him and will be faithful to him and treat him right and always be ready for sex and will never fight, or argue or gain weight or be human.

You wrote a decent story but then you felt the need to twist the screws and in such an obvious way. You are a shit writer for doing that.

I hope your radio station will only play opera music at full volume for for the rest of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m not one of the “your story needs an ending!!!” crowd, but this one does stop pretty abruptly. Otherwise, solid effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What happened to Traci? as much as Brady loved her, it may have only been once, but she was a whore and kept it from him for nearly 20 years... She actually needs his new wife to beat her unmercifully. A loving person wouldn't do that.

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 years ago

Interesting take on a difficult subject. Well told, and I liked the characters, well, except Traci. But, hey, we all got that.

5 stars

Cagivagurl.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 years ago

That was different than almost every other LW story I have read. Well done and a lot of fun. These event stories are very good. More can be found at https://www.literotica.com/s/money-honey-the-stories

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

A good story, but that was an odd place to end it. What happened to Traci? Did she did alone?

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

Now look sweety, a dike is a structure that holds back water from a river, lake, ocean etc. Basically, it's what this dyke will bury you inside if I catch you trying to use that word again 😉

I am honestly kidding but funny enough, I am married to a man and I once had the same crisis of identity that Annie had in your story. I really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was OK, I guess...The problem is if people have read a couple of your stories, they know you never write RAAC...so once the wife has cheated, we know already know the outcome/ending, so the rest of the story becomes pointless to read

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Liked it. Brady was absolutely right to divorce Traci. She had zero regret, remorse, or shame for what she had done. After all that time she still looked on the weekend cheating and creating a child with her husband's best friend with pleasure and fond memories. Doing it just because she could certainly isn't love for your husband.

RetiredsleeveRetiredsleeveabout 2 years ago

Seems unfinished. Maybe it is just me. Enjoyed it though. Thank you

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

GREAT!! Just needed the last shoe lace to be tied.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchabout 2 years ago

Nice story, issue beyond the cheating it appear his wife thought she deserved it. no remorse, didnt really seem to care she hurt her husband. daughter was a total idiot, having her named changed, should have stuck a knife in her dad, would have hurt less

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Really outstanding tale.... Found myself really resonating with the husband's decision to never accept the daughter's largess because it was the reminder of his wife's cuckolding of and destruction of his marriage. You rarely see such integrity celebrated on this site. The cuckolded husband's decision to immediately and forcefully divorce the sociopathic slut wife and move on with his wife without whining about just how much he "loves" her is also refreshing. I personally would have made the same choice as I was the product of a similar broken home. I found myself detesting my father's adulterous adventures that betrayed my faithful mother...and her decision to divorce him and raise three children during the 1960's led us to the type of character development and strengthening that served us well in our own lives.

It also led all three children to a rock solid certainty that utter loyalty and commitment to your spouse in a monogamous marriage is the only viable option. My wife and I live on our ranch in East Texas and will celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary in August. All of that stems from my mother's hard decision to abandon comfort and blaze her own trail.

Congratulation on a well deserved 5 stars.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 2 years ago

Good 5* job, my friend.

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Very good but I felt it ended abruptly. The ex wife showed no remorse and we didn't find out if she found someone else and lived a miserable lonely life. still 4 stars from me.

MrBill323MrBill323about 2 years ago

I LOVED the ending of this story The relationships of Brady and Annie was awesome

amyyumamyyumabout 2 years ago

Do bad the Chinese Viking didn't realize she was bisexual long ago. Loved divorcing Traci right away. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good so far but it's unfinished.

FredHuckFredHuckabout 2 years ago

Good story, your your story telling is excellent...

The only drawback is the ending is a little lame.

Gave it 4⭐s anyway.

FH

mainer42mainer42about 2 years ago

could use a bit more to the ending but good story and well written

stev2244stev2244about 2 years ago

Wow, that was upsetting in just the right way. Good plot, well written, great read.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

It was a wonderfully told story that I really liked. Thanks for the good work! 5*!!

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

As usual Hooked does not disappoint. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The daughter changing her last name is like hitting her dad with an almost lethal kick to the heart. The wife should go off and get all the dick she wants from guys who are attracted to her money and want to use her pussy as a cum dump

tizwickytizwickyabout 2 years ago

I didn’t like the ending. Too much was unsaid and unresolved.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Wife walked, no penance, remorse, or consequences at all.

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyable story, I couldn't believe Traci refused to acknowledge her wrong doing and for him to just get over it.

ribnitinribnitinabout 2 years ago

One story ended on page 3, and a second, loosely related story began.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ending was abrupt, but by then it didn't matter. The wife was completely insane. I find it hard to believe he wouldn't have picked up on this before the reading of the will. The daughter wasn't much better. "Oh you're struggling with this? I should change my name!" Not very realistic. This story meandered all over the place. What was the point of making Annie a "lesbian?" Seems a bit juvenile. "My dick is magic and capable of anything!" Just not a good effort at all. It started well, but really lost focus. Gonna have to give it a 2. Thanks for the effort though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really did not like that Brady walked Ariel down the aisle after she added Bryan’s last name to own and paid for everything with her inheritance. It would have been better if he said he would attend but that she was not really his to give away.

When Ariel’s husband cheated, instead of comforting her and giving her place to hide, the best response would have been “I have same advice as what you gave me, don’t let it break up your marriage” followed by ending the call.

Even with Brady still wanting to play the role of dad in Ariel’s life, letting Ariel use Bryan’s money to buy the plane tickets for his honeymoon Brady disrespected his values and betrayed himself.

2 stars

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Traci's attitude would have killed the marriage for me, and not necessarily the cheating.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

I wanted to be surprised that Tracy was so defiant and never apologized for her actions. Then I realized she was too stupid to realize Bryan had seduced her into making the first move. Every warning Brady gave her was right on the money and 22 years after the fact she was too stupid and arrogant to realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When the daughter took the shitheads name I would have been finished with her for good. Bad enough when the wife fucked around and disrespected him but for his daughter who he loved and took care to do it was WAY over the top,,,,,,,,,,,,Good story tho

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

What FredHuck said!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

Would have loved more of an ending and denoument. Still gave it 5 stars.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Good one. I liked it.

Happy ending for the betrayed MC.

Not for his ex Traci.

Do western cheating women really say "it's just sex" "You're the only one I love..."?

I do thought men are the ones who can SAY that as men treat sex as a physical activity with no emotions.

No wonder marriage in the west is considered a losing proposition for single men.

Good story, Hooked1957.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Well done Hooky, a great story. Scores 5/5

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
quote you need to talk it out with her. She's still your mother unquote

One of the worst clichés on LW

Let the kid make up her own mind

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 2 years ago

Ending is meh.

Pet hate of mine. When you start a start with names that are very similar, it's confusing knowing who is who. Bryan & Brady I had to go back and see which she was married to.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 2 years ago

Good read.

Well written and well told.

Forget about the comments about the ending. A story ends where it end from the storyteller's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FredHuck has read my mind

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 2 years ago

Top marks as always, really good tale although a couple of paragraphs seemed to repeat the circumstances of the story frame, but hey writing of this quality who cares. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't help but wonder why the author hates women. Yet again, a story full of misogyny in the most inappropriately named category of all. "Loving wives" should be renamed "Stories by men who love to play victim".

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

A good story, but I think he was too good to be true...He accepted too easy his daughter changing name to her sperm donor father...4*

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

Really good submission for Money Honey stories. But I also agree that it feels a little unfinished. It would be awesome to see a part two.

But as always Hooked, you have done an amazing job!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Pretty good job of managing several subplots/relationships between characters. Your Brady character was outstanding and consistent throughout the story. I’m still giving it 5* but given theme of Randi’s event, this one feels a little “shoehorned” into it as the LW and the money part are somewhat separate as far as plot lines go. Always great to see your stories - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brady: You can't fuck my best friend.

Traci: Challenge accepted.

Good story. Would have liked seeing the daughter lose some of her money in the divorce and wanted some regret from the ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've said this to other authors, and I wish I didn't have to. I start reading a new story and the two male characters are Bryan and Brady. So, I spend the first 2 pages trying to figure out who is who, instead of just reading the story. At least the wife and daughter weren't named Brianna and Brandi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story. I know that this is fiction, willing suspension of disbelief, yadda yadda yadda but simply can't stretch my disbelief enough to see the daughter taking on asshole's last name. By all accounts, she had a great relationship with her *actual* father, Brady. She would have to know how that would affect him, and to what end? To honor a man who she knew only as a family friend (now revealed to be scum)?

.

Also, while not biologically related, over the years the asshole had the same interactions with the son as with the daughter. Not leaving the son anything - a "token" couple of million, say - is really an asshole^2 move on "Uncle" Bryan['s part unless he's deliberately trying to sabotage the relations between the siblings (side note: yeah, assuming that they are even remotely close, daughter should definitely steer a few million son's way). But then again, he's an asshole so . . .

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 2 years ago

Another great "money" story by an excellent writer. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Helluva good tale. However, daughter needs spanking for taking/honoring sperm donor by taking last his name.

Then too that could/should be expected from this crop of new young adults due to their education or lack of. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If I read another fucking story where a man calls his daughter "pumpkin".....

It's really, really grating.

Unless of course your daughter is orange and spherical, in which case, fair play

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can get by the weird female logic Traci used to have the fling. I've run into similar reasoning. However, knowingly getting pregnant by another man and feeling no guilt makes it another of this author's apparent vendetta against anyone named Traci. Just once I'd like to see a Traci that is not a Disney villain.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Not crazy about the ending. To abrupt in my opinion.

Also the daughter was incredibily disrespectful. Getting between the wife and husband and taking sides. Then taking the sperm donor's name to honor him was truly horrific and suck a kick in the face to the man that raised her.

Finally, I agree with the commentr below about naming conventions and for some silly reason trying to make various characters have similar names. Drives me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story—five stars—but one weakness. Traci is presented as being a loving wife for twenty years, yet acts as as arrogant bitch in her behavior. It’s not just that she casually cheats but that she refuses to show remorse. How could such a woman be an admirable and blameless wife for two decades?

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

Love! Romance! Cheating! Traci getting the short end of her own stick!

Another 5* story from Hooked1957.

Damn. 1957 must have been a good year.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

4* good story. something's left out hurt the story. ex-wife turning 180 degrees to becoming a "super bitch" and then just bitter snippets from here for the rest of the story caused the story to suffer a little. Even the daughter faded in and out.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Great story as usual. Good old Traci never changes her spots, but this one was a special kind of bitch. Good job letting the rich daughter feel a little of his pain. That was the best part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We know she fucked Bryan, there's no need to read the seduction.

~~~

Having said that, we can MAYBE excuse the night before due to the careful seduction and alcohol, maybe some subconscious resentment at Brady's warnings, but to fuck him again in the cold light of day and over and over again is totally unforgivable.

~~~

"But he seems really hung up on me not having sex with you, so... it became a challenge for me." - What a completely stupid reason to cheat, and it appears that his "hang up" was completely justified.

~~~

I'm surprised that nobody that didn't here the whole thing didn't wonder why he didn't leave anything to his "nephew."

~~~

"It was a mistake I made one time" - "One time?" It was an entire fucking weekend!

~~~

"Because she could?" It had EVERYTHING to do with him! Even her reason revolved around him, his concern.

~~~

While it's nice that Ariel has come around, it shouldn't have taken it happening to her for her to understand.

~~~

"what she did, she did to me, not you," - Stop saying that! It affected Ariel's relationship with her father, so she did it to Ariel as well.

~~~

"I apologize. I'm not really a creeper," - She's the one who got on the treadmill next to his.

~~~

"Where would a short dress have come to?" - Was that a rhetorical question? What was her answer?I would imagine that she at least laughed?

~~~

She has to worry about wandering hands when everyone knows she's a lesbian?

~~~

Who cares what happened to Traci? She obviously didn't die, apparently wasn't TOO miserable, since she was still a bitch.

~~~

I think the whole point of Annie being a lesbian was so that we wouldn't get the ex-husband immediately gets the younger hotter new woman. By her being a lesbian, we were able to see her as a whole person, a friend first, before she became a love interest.

~~~

It was a good thing Bryan got killed off early, because Bryan/Brady could have gotten confusing.

~~~

I don't know how much more people are looking for in the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story telling as usual. Still it was cut short you could have gone on with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story but unfinished. The daughter changed her last name to her sperm donor what an insult to the real father Brady. The ex wife broke her marriage vows and never apologized. Brian was a real asshole just leaving all his money to the daughter he never raised and didn’t include the son or others .just wired.he was friends with that women chaser and stayed friends after all the times he took his women from him. What does that say about him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rather different, I liked it. 5*

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

Nice story wasnt to impressed with the ending what there was of it but still enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Though I probably liked it more than I loved it, it's by Hooked1957, so a 4 is not appropriate. Therefore, a 5 it is! So much to say, so much to reply to in the other comments. One advantage of reading a story 2 days late is that the major commentators have all weighed in, giving me something to inveigh against or some motions to second. But before all that, a few thoughts of my own. One is that the lesbian falling in love with a man reminds me a wee bit of "Beautiful Girls" by StangStar06. And in the H57 universe, I enjoyed the slight parallels with "When One Door Opens..." in which the MMC puts together an unconventional family that is superior to the conventional one he got cheated out of. OK, on to comments on comments, going from recent to earlier. The anon who commented yesterday (and as of this typing, the first--most recently--displayed comment) questioned how the daughter could have taken on "asshole's last name" when knowing the effect it would have on her raising-dad Brady. Well, I think the author's point here was that money can change things, turn one's head. Ariel's head was certainly turned, until she had her BigGuy33 moment (I refer here to the daughter in "We Need To Talk" and the one in "Quirk Of The Brain") when her playboy husband cheated on her. Other2other1 felt this story was a bit unfinished. I get why one might say that, but I found the ending to be very nice. Reminded me a bit of the pillow talk ending to "Second-Hand Barbie," which may be Hooked's greatest story. Impo_64 thought Brady was too good to be true, because he "accepted too easy his daughter changing name" -- oh, really? Sure didn't seem that way to me. The narrator states that their relationship suffered after she did that. The anon right before Impo_64 claims the author hates women - huh? Sure didn't seem like he hates Annie! Maybe he just hates cheating women. And he didn't seem too fond of the cheating son in law, either. By the way, BlackJackSteele nails it about the ending. Well put - better than I put it just now! Another anon questioned how Brady could have accepted Ariel paying the airfare for the Brady/Annie honeymoon. Yeah, I wondered about that, too. I think Brady probably rationalized it would be easier to accept it than to continue standing on principal. This way he let Ariel, in a small way, into his new life, allowing her to bless their union with this gift. Oh, and demander loved it. That's a valuable recommendation. And you should all check out the thoughtful comments by servant111 from two days ago.

QM

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Good tale and well preserved, but one part really stood out to me. While I understood how Brady felt, I felt bad for Traci at first thinking it was a mistake/seductio. The more we learned though, the scummier she became and the worse I felt for initially giving her the benefit of the doubt. In the end, she made Cruella seem like an amateur dog enthusiast who got a bit carried away. Traci refused to learn the lesson or grow from it, leaving her on the road to what would probably be a very sad and lonely life. Great job.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 years ago

Great story right up until the end. The abrupt ending leaves the reader hanging. There needs to be a resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Southerncrossfire nailed it

following the trail of stories in this challenge, great journey so far; thanking you writing and Randi for kicking things off, Southerncrossfire still has me giggling with the Cruella remark.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Very unusual story. Loved the story line. So Traci is afraid she's being replaced "by a dike"... I can just see that little Chinese-Viking holding back a river. Yeah, I'm that petty. Anyway, loved the idea and the characters. The ending was just exactly what it should have been, an ending to this part of those character's lives. 5* from me.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesabout 2 years ago

Frequent LW story structure is to establish an angst-filled, dramatic A plot, wherein the husband discovers his wife's infidelity, followed by a boring B plot, wherein the husband finds a new love. Here, the new love's lesbianism did add some drama to the B plot. That was a nice touch.

lerenardruselerenardruseabout 2 years ago

This requires a second and third chapter.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Nice story but seems not quite done.

mac1729mac1729about 2 years ago

Really well told story. She never apologized for the cheating and did it because she could so how could she think he was ever going to forgive her. Good for Brady wanting nothing to do with the money.

KoxokKoxokabout 2 years ago

Lots of good comments. Maybe Brady accepted the airfare as a gift because it was something an adult with a decent job could afford, unlike her earlier offhand remark about a Ferrari.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Well writen

But I hate to a 20 plus marriage end like this 22 years prior but still.

Rainman80Rainman80about 2 years ago

Good storytelling.

Thank yoj!

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

If the Ex would have felt any remorse because of her cheating I woudl have seen a reconciliation.

But she never felt sorry, so I'm ok with this outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First good story. My thought on this which does go on to often than I’d like to here. Disturbing on his wife response. No one took into consideration that her husband now has hate for a guy he’s been friends with since grade school. So he lost his best friend or his two best friends in one shot as his wife also . Now aside from cheating which is bad in itself she had his friends kid and he raised her without knowing. He will now question if she could do that to him for 22 years she could’ve been doubt all along. Also all the time they spent together his friend and wife had there secret. Did they talk about it , did they make fun of him , laugh behind his back . She could say no never to sll but could never prove it . They destroyed everything he loved and believed. His daughter would’ve been devestaed but 44 mil could soften the blow . His next crush was her changing her name . Thss as t my even be a bigger blow to a man than the cheating. As a man he would dwell on how w we oils his now daughter and son view him . The friend was a dick who probably never really liked him as much as he thought . He could’ve left his will to his friends to give to there kids or two both kids equal as he had no kids of his own . Less of a red flag but he wanted all to know he fucked his friends wife , his friend raised his child and he don’t give a shit if he had died to let the world know. I’d have like the son to be a little pissed he got zero . Also would have liked him to have sued his wife in the divorce for 22 years of child support back to limit what she got from him . This situation is the worst possible thing a woman could do to a man or child but doing it with the hubby’s friend or family member makes it 1000 times worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good. But why was he supposed to have been unconscious in the hospital for four days, apparently after passing out due to gastritis and anxiety? That made no sense. Also, during a counseling session, the MC should have asked the wife to explain how and why the bio-dad knew he was the father, and pointed out that the two cheaters must have had a good laugh at his expense every time they saw each other over the years. I thought the dialog between the husband and wife could have been sharper, with the husband making his points to the wife and the therapist more impactful. But overall, this was not bad. Thanks for posting.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Cheers To Hooked

...for what appears to me to be an original "discovery" plot trick.

Boo for not knowing the difference between a Holland dike and a US dyke. While checking that out on the internet, do a search on "lie versus lay" and figure out how your usage is 100% backwards. Notchur best character development, and there were full paragraphs that simply repeated earlier action, thoughts, and dialog - all with no real need at that point in the plot.

Despite my harsh observations, I enjoyed a fun, albeit meandering, fresh story. Hooked:

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this is a highly possible story about two people who suffered a similar loss then find support and even love is the strangest of places. Of course it will also bring out any LGBTQ supporters who want to decry a straight male forming a sexual relation ship with a previously confirmed lesbian. Hey, if they can live with the sudden change in attitude that is their victory, not a loss for either side. Hell, I enjoyed the story I didn't notice that I can't complain about grammatical errors of lack of a good proof reading. Wish I could give it an even higher rating.

teslaownerteslaownerabout 2 years ago

My major problem with this story is that it really isn't in keeping with the theme of the event. Although the daughter received a large chunk of cash, there is very little about how it affected her, and the circumstances of Dad don't really change. Randi should have rejected this one

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

It screams a need for another chapter, and more punishment for the slut. Maybe gang banged by a bunch of bisexual heroin users...

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Needs

Needs more.

argusx2002argusx2002about 2 years ago

First 75% of this story was great. Then it lost its focus.

LucasredLucasredabout 2 years ago
Excellent

Nice to switch up the 'lost her to a woman' theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The thing that stood out for me in the story, was the wife’s reaction, after she was “ accidentally outed ” , at the funeral. If she truly loved her husband, we would have seen her being concerned at how this was going to affect them. I realize that people can be good actors. But when you live with someone for 20 plus years, I think her lack of respect for hubby, would have been pretty obvious. And considering the daughter had been close with her “ non bio” dad, I can’t see her taking the other assholes name, or siding with her mom on the whole situation. I did like the story, gave it 5 stars. But the way the daughter acted, didn’t make sense.

hbroderhbroderabout 2 years ago

Brilliant variation on Hooked's 2018 masterpiece And Then The Light Bulb Went On.

The main difference is Inheritance's far more complex portrayal of the daughter raised by the MC. In the 2018 story, the daughter is immediately 100% on the side of the betrayed MC. In Inheritance, she grows stage-by-stage through shock, delight at her sudden riches, curiosity about her bio-dad, small-bore disloyalty to the MC, the experience of being cheated upon herself, new understanding of the MC's feelings, to a final, earned, reconciliation with the MC who raised her.

Poignant exploration of a father and his daughter.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - the skanky, whore ex-wife deserved to be kicked to the curb, because she never really got the point that she cheated, plus SHE destroyed her family. The step-daughter (she is not a bio-daughter) made a major error by changing her name to honor her bio-father - that is just adding insult to injury. If any of my children did that to me, that would be the last time I would have anything to do with her, probably for decades or more. One other point, no matter how much a new woman might want to marry me, I would never marry again - not ever. I would even go so far as to put into place a pre-nupt common-law agreement - just to make sure.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Page 1

Usual dumbass MC deserves anything Bryan did to him just for taking Bryan back as a friend. I suppose it must be necessary to the plot.

OK that's funny. He really did take it to the grave. Well...almost.

A net worth of $1 million? 1 Million isn't jack shit anymore. Depending on the area, lots of working stiffs beat that just because their home appreciated.

Page 2

Changed her name? WTF? Little cunt should be dead to him.

Fuck walking her down the aisle.

OK, it turns out walking her down the aisle meant she turned to him when she got cheated on. That had to be satisfying. Stings like a bitch doesn't it?

Spleen out through your nose? Awesome.

Probably shouldn't have helped his ex.

Chinese Scandinavian? I can see where that could be smoking hot.

Page 3

Well that makes it interesting. Had one myself once. She was wondering so she had a ex lover flight attendant friend of mine set her up with someone which turned out to be me...which swelled my ego for sure that I was chosen to represent my whole gender...by an ex lover. Bottom line, judging by her reaction and my flight attendant friends report, I lit her up. But in the end, she couldn't leave her social world. THAT'S what he should worry about. She will miss the social community somewhere down the line.

Clearly, he likes to make choices with poor odds.

A dike? That's an earthen structure to hold back water. Dyke is the slang term for lesbian.

Steal her from dad? OK, Lenny is hilarious. I guess the name was chosen on purpose as a nod.

Well I'm glad mom is pissed and I'm glad it all worked out in the end. I'm sure you would have told us if they weren't going to live happily ever after.

So...did he piss on his ex buddy's grave?

Very good story!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Says Brady, snarkily, to his daughter after she relates how she caught her husband cheating: "Hey, maybe it was only sex and not that big a deal...? Could always be worse, what if she's pregnant?"

Really, why do people need to be cheated *on* before they recognize how much it must hurt...?

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I did it because I could. Yeah she really loved him. NOT.

Kind of reminds me of another story, I think, something like Smart Cheaters. Where the wife cheated because he told her cheaters always get caught and she wanted to prove him wrong.

jrphdojrphdoabout 2 years ago

Good story. Whenever I see a new one from you pop up I think "what the hell is Traci doing now". Grew up in Mi. , not far from AnnArbor but had the sense to get away and go to State. Always wonder if I ran into your Traci because I certainly knew several that fit the type.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 2 years ago

Did not like the ending at all. I have a lesbian daughter and she and her friends would be enormously offended at a suggestion that she could be simply bisexual and could take on men after a lifetime of being with women. I do not fully understand homosexuality, but I, too am offended at the lack of respect for people who do not exhibit mainstream sexuality. 2*

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 2 years ago

Your main characters definitely have some Morals.

But they are Wimps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHooked1957@Hooked1957
Basic average guy in basic average America.

SIMILAR Stories