Inheritance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We... we... can't be doing this," Jesse said, with a shaky voice. Fighting back a moan to keep the household staff from hearing what was happening in that room.

"Why not?" Darla asked, with a devious grin. Watching how her son's eyes fluttered as she slowly stroked him off. She had left the pair of panties she had worn to the board meeting in the glove box of her car just on the off chance that her son would take her up on her offer.

"What about Dad?" Jesse let out a shuddering breath as his mother's thumb kneaded the underside of his crown.

"You're father knows," Darla stated, smirking at her son as his eyes shot to her. "This is just a business transaction, granted one that I'm going to greatly enjoy, but a business transaction, nonetheless," she said, taking hold of his right hand and guiding it along her thigh, beneath her skirt and right to her wet cunt. "Are you going to tell me you don't want to feel this hot, wet pussy wrapped around this?" Darla asked, sucking in a breath as she eased two of his fingers into her welcoming canal. "Patricia and I will be your consultants," rocking her hips to get his fingers deeper into her womanhood, "so what does it matter that I want to fuck you? This doesn't seem to have a problem with the idea," she said, gently squeezing his blood engorged cock. "So what do you say Jesse, should I stop, or should I swing my leg over your lap and ride you so hard you pass out?" Darla asked, knowing this encounter had to be quick. She had other business to attend to that afternoon, yet that didn't mean she wouldn't be writhing on her son's bed when his face was between her legs. This was just to seal their binding contract with one another.

"Fine... you have a deal," Jesse said, through ragged breaths knowing he was going to need the help. He would rather not be the one responsible for thousands of his employees losing their jobs because he fucked up.

"Mmm... just what I wanted to hear," Darla purred, rising from her seat, tossing her jacket onto the couch's armrest. Hiking up her skirt to show her son that she had shaved just for him. "Relax honey, let your mother do the work... this time," she said, winking at him as she straddled his lap. Her hand guiding his throbbing rod towards her awaiting entrance. Whimpering as she lowered herself down onto that mushroom top. Feeling Jesse's hands on her hips as she slowly worked herself inch by inch down the length of her son's cock. "F-f-fuck," her voice trembled as her canal clenched and unclenched as all of her son rested inside of her womanhood, "you're so big," Darla said, in a hushed whisper. The thought of being overheard by the staff only made her wetter as she rose and lowered herself on her son's stout rod. Her hands took hold of the sides of his face as his own took command of her ass. Their lips smacked and tugged on one another's as Jesse combined his strength with her downward plunges. Driving his cock deeper into her sex.

Moaning into her son's mouth as the scent of her sex filled the air. Her juices coating every inch of her son's manhood with every thrust of his hips. "That's it baby, fuck your mother, fuck me like you own me," Darla growled low, the need to cum burned brightly in her eyes. Her hands shot down to his arms, her grip was deadly upon them, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her nostrils flared, her body quaked. Her left hand shot to her mouth muffling her scream of bliss as she came hard upon her son's cock. Feeling her cream surging down his pole, only to fuel her need for more. Darla renewed her assault on her son's lips, knowing, now, that while Frank might be her husband, might get to fuck her when he wanted. Frank was no longer the one she was going to fuck willingly. She would do so only out of obligation to their wedding vows. Frank would never be able to satisfy her any longer, not when she's felt her son in places his father could never reach. Her wet sex resounded in equally wet slaps as Darla pounded her son's cock deep into her cunt. She wanted to feel her son for hours after she left his new home to finish her meetings.

"Oh God, Jesse, you make my pussy so fucking wet," Darla said, in a hoarse whisper. "You like how your mother's cunt milks that cock, don't you baby?" Wishing they were naked and in his bed and not on his couch, yet all in due time. First she wanted him to get a taste of what she could do for him. Then Jesse wouldn't have a need to look outside of his family -- namely her -- to fulfill his needs.

"Y-y-yes," Jesse groaned. Feeling his balls tightening, his cock swelling foretelling what was to come.

"Do it baby, cum in me. There's no need to be worried about getting me pregnant," Darla panted, slamming down to his base driving his cock deep into her. Cumming along with her son as his seed flooded her womb. Her slurping filled the room as Darla cleaned her son's cock of all traces of her cream. Her eyes never leaving his, silently telling him she was his now. She never sucked her own sex off of Frank's cock whenever they had sex. Sure she gave him blowjobs and whatnot, yet she never swallowed his cum either. Her son, Jesse, was the rarity. She would swallow every load he pumped down her throat, lick off her own cream from his cock, because why? She was her son's mistress and no one needed to know she was fucking her own son, or that he had just fucked her better than her own husband did in less than thirty minutes.

Patricia didn't have the trouble of worrying about a husband that would get jealous if she spent her time with Jesse. In this adventure Patricia had a perfect way to get what she wanted given how Charles was a cuck. Not that she had a problem with Charles, yet he was a timid man and Patricia wore the pants in their marriage. Not that Patricia ever stepped out of their marriage until now, or at least not that Darla knew of. Then again, Charles did enjoy the lifestyle he had married into to. So Darla suspected as long as his wife fucked upwards, and Jesse was a very big step upwards, then Charles wouldn't say a word as long as their lifestyle was maintained.

"Here," holding out a slip of paper with hers and Patricia's accounts where he could wire the money into, "you can wire the money to those accounts," Darla said, smiling down at her son. Her hand took hold of his chin, her kiss was filled with passion, her tongue rolling in his mouth foretelling her son: she would definitely be back, especially when all the staff had left for the night. Only Jarvis stayed on the property in the house at the far end of the estate. It was to give Greta the sense of privacy without feeling Jarvis underfoot. "I can't believe how much my pussy is throbbing right now," Darla purred as she stared into her son's eyes feeling his cum running down her thigh. "Do be prepared for me to move some of my clothes in here, that mega-closet will be a good place to store them for when you need me to join you to whichever event that might be. So don't you go changing that room, also be sure to keep two of the bedrooms open for our use; we will staying here off and on, how else will you be able to take full use of our... talents," she cooed in a sultry tone.

"Young sir, if your hungry lunch is served," Jarvis said, appearing in the doorway once his mother had left. "As requested a Good Will truck will be arriving shortly to take the articles along with the bed to their warehouse. However sir, I would like to ask if the ladies could, perhaps, look through the garments before you send them off, in case they wish to wear such fine clothes?" he spoke knowing how his wife -- the head housekeeper -- was always found lingering in that converted room.

"Sure, if they find something they want, I have no problem letting them take whatever dress and whatnot they want. If they take everything then... well the bed will be the only thing leaving here for Good Will," Jesse said, smiling at Jarvis. Hoping the old man couldn't smell his mother's sex in the air. Equally glad that his cock wasn't on display either. He didn't know how he would be able to explain that to anyone if they saw what had happened in that room just minutes before.

"Very good sir, I shall inform the ladies," Jarvis answered with a slight bow to his head. "Also as to what you spoke of this morning regarding those that wish to stay on, I'm happy to inform you, good sir, that all have agreed to serve under your charge."

"Happy to hear that," Jesse stated, getting to his feet. "So Jarvis what have the chefs prepared for lunch today?" he inquired over his shoulder as he walked down the long, ornate hall towards the grand staircase.

"You're favorite sir, a meatball sub with homemade potato chips," Jarvis replied.

"Mmm... that sounds good, would you care to join?" Jesse asked, peering over at the man as he prepared to saunter down the stairs. "On second thought, ask the staff if they would care to join me for lunch I'm sure the chefs prepared enough to serve the whole household," he stated knowing that Greta always made sure the people she employed in her house at least had a meal at lunch.

"I can't speak for everyone, yet I know me and Anglia would be honored," Jarvis said, with a warm smile. He always loved working for Greta, serving her was a stroke of luck, at least he thought. Greta never once made him or any of the others feel like they were servants -- granted, yes, that's what they were paid for -- yet Greta made them feel like family. Hence why Greta rarely had to seek out new help whereas the other rich families that dotted the surrounding area had trouble keeping good help with the way they treat their charges. It seemed to him Jesse was just like Greta. He knew all about how he riled up his family members became when he chose to take on the working class job and not lavish in the lifestyle he was born into. He just hoped the young man didn't allow his money to turn him into a spoiled, arrogant sod that roams the area.

"Good, I do hate eating alone, especially when I can make sure those here get at least one good meal." Jesse's voice floated on the air as he descended the stairs.

Laughter filled the grand dining room as Jesse and his staff dined on the very satisfy meal that his chefs had prepared for all of them. Nodding along when one would speak of the hardships he knew all about given he had foregone his family's money until now. He knew what it was like to work for every dollar that was in his weekly paycheck. It was why he offered to give them all ten percent raises. Not that they weren't paid handsomely already. No one on his household staff made less than thirty grand. Yet he knew every little bit helped.

******

The next day...

His eyes glanced to his mother's and Patricia's reflections in the elevator doors as they shot upwards towards the forty-seventh floor of Greenworks Aerospace and Technologies where he had called a board meeting to introduce himself as the new owner of the company. Also to garner whatever he could on the current projects they were working on. He wanted to make sure they were meeting their deadlines, and to keep their suppliers happy. It didn't matter if his aunt had just passed. Her business still had to meet its obligations.

"Don't worry honey," Darla cooed, leaning in, resting her hand on his bicep. Noticing how her sister was glancing at her as she pressed her body against Jesse's arm. "Your consultants are here to help you," she whispered sweetly into his ear. Remembering how his cum felt when it struck her womb, how it felt sitting in her cunt as she went about her day. To how it tasted when she licked his dried semen from the seat of her panties while she stood in the bathroom of her home so she could wash her sex and body of any evidence of their love making before Frank got home.

"Mmm... yes, the things I will do for you, just so you don't fall," Patricia said, shoving his arm between her 32D breasts. The moment Darla had called her to tell her that her son had agreed to their deal, and when she opened up that account and saw that there was a hundred grand waiting for her. A delicious smile formed on her lips knowing what she would be doing to make sure that she was taken care of. While she did wish Charles was a little more forceful, like Frank was, still she knew well enough even Frank wouldn't allow her sister to continually to sleep around on him. Even if it was his own son. Hence why those two accounts were hidden from their respective spouses. In case the day came where they would be faced with a divorce that she and Darla knew could be messy given the wealth each one of them had -- minus the money they were making working for Jesse. Granted she couldn't say Charles would go that route he was too much of a weakling to confront her like that. Not that she didn't love him, which she did, she wouldn't have married him if she hadn't. Sometimes she was just tired of making all the decisions in their marriage. Sometimes she just wanted to be fucked and hard, if the way her sister described it as she drove to one of her meetings after leaving Jesse's new home then she so wanted to be cumming on that cock of his. "So how about once the board meeting is over you take me to your new office and fuck me on that desk. What better way to earn my pay, hmm?" Patricia purred.

"Don't you worry about a thing, I'll make sure you two aren't interrupted," Darla uttered knowing that the camera in the cab of the elevator only recorded video and the way Patricia's body was situated it hid how her hand was rubbing along her son's manhood. "Then you can fuck me too, if this has anything left in it, once Patricia is done, that is."

"I don't know sister, I might just drain these balls of his," Patricia said hungrily, cupping her nephew's jewels. Knowing they couldn't do more than that at the moment given where they were, the staff there knew who they were given the massive family portrait hanging in the main lobby to show their workers that this was a family oriented business. So she couldn't shove her tongue into Jesse's mouth or drop to her knees and whip out his cock and suck him off, no matter how delightful it sounded to her. Glancing up when the elevator began to slow knowing that the board room was three floors below the office that Jesse now commanded.

Sighing in his mind as the ding of the bell sounded before the doors rolled open. Jesse never thought he would be in the corporate world. Buttoning his suit jacket as he exited the cab, feeling his mother and aunt at his back as he walked down the hall like he owned the place, which he did, he had to show a strong front to ensure that the directors of the departments and the CFO wouldn't dare make a move against him and try to pull the company out from underneath him. After all Greenworks Aerospace and Technologies wasn't a publicly traded company. All decisions were his and his alone to make in regard to how profitable the company was. He could already feel the weight of fates of every single employee on his shoulders. Jesse noted how some had knowing looks when they saw his mother and aunt, yet all contained confused looks when their eyes fell upon him. Holding up his hand telling them to stay there for a moment.

"Has the meeting begun yet?" Jesse asked in a commanding tone, once he stepped up to the circular desk as four different secretaries worked behind it. A swing door attached to one side of the cut out was the only means of leaving that circular prison. Listening to how they all were working on making sure the department heads and everyone else who would be in attendance had what they needed while also seeing to their regular duties.

"Please sir, if you will have a seat one of us will get to you shortly," said a high pitched man with his head bowed while indicating a bank of chairs against the far wall.

"How about we try this again, and do try to look your new boss in the face when he's talking to you," seeing their bodies still at his stern words, "now has the meeting started yet?" Jesse asked, in a more forceful tone.

"I apologize sir," the man squeaked, "we weren't aware that you would be coming in today," he said, his knees shaking beneath his desk as Jesse stared coldly down at him.

"That is the point of an impromptu board meeting: to keep you all off kilter," Jesse spoke in a monotone voice. "So to my question."

"N-n-no sir, we were still waiting for the Director of Advanced Aeronautics and the Director of R&D to arrive."

"Good. Seems I'm not late," knowing he already wasn't, it didn't hurt to keep his new employees on their toes, "how soon will they arrive?" Jesse asked, placing his hands behind his back knowing how his crisp black suit looked when he did so. "Do inform them I'll deduct five percent of their budget for every minute they're late," he said, in a stern voice. Even though he wouldn't do such a thing yet he had to make it known they couldn't walk all over him either.

"That won't be necessary sir," the man said, as he looked past Jesse as the elevator doors rolled open.

Turning to look, Jesse eyed the early forties black man and his expensive grey suit, and the stunning red head that stood by his side. Noting how they were chatting amongst themselves without bothering to register his or his mother's and aunt's presence. One would think given how his family, with now him as its head, ran the company they wouldn't be hard to notice. Nodding to his mother and aunt, who had a look on their faces that said something that he didn't even want to know.

Jesse heard their clamoring voices through the door as his aunt and mother moved past him. Arching an eyebrow at their sultry looks as their hands rested on the door handles of the double doors. Watching how they opened inwards to give him a grand entrance. Jesse tried not to notice how their nipples were pressing against their high dollar blouses as he walked past. Seeing the CFO scurrying out of his seat as he walked into the room.

"Didn't know you wanted my seat so badly," Jesse said coldly, eyeing the man who looked away, red faced.

"Yes, do stay out of your boss's chair from now on David," Darla said, "I know you didn't pull such stunts when Greta was alive, and Jesse here, won't put up with it either."

"You all obviously know who we are," Patricia said, gesturing to her sister as Jesse continued to approach his chair. "As you are well aware, Greta left this company and many others to Jesse, you should be honored that your rudeness to the new CEO hasn't cost you your positions on the board," she stated looking directly at the two directors who had passed them a few moments ago, subtly, yet properly chastising them for their faux pas.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this meeting is just an introduction of sorts," Jesse said, leaning forward, resting his forearms on the table, interlocking his fingers together as he looked around the table. Feeling his mother's and aunt's hands resting on the back of his chair as each one stood on either side of him. "Until I'm caught up on every division in the company I'll be meeting with each and every one of you privately so I can judge whether or not your division has a place here," he stated, keeping his smirk hidden at the startled looks on their faces. Jesse wasn't about to lay anyone off they just didn't need to know that. There was nothing wrong with keeping them on their toes. "Although Mrs. Dell..."

"It's Ms., now," Brinda corrected; her red hair bounced as she peered over at Jesse.

"Forgive me, Ms. Dell," seeing her posture softening, "while I was going over everything in the wake of my great aunt's passing, I stumbled upon a project your department has been working on. I have to say it peaked my interest greatly," Jesse spoke seeing the luster in her blue eyes. "Hypothetically, forget about the logistics for a moment, how profitable will mining the Moon for be to the company if say we can reliably and cheaply send craft back and forth?"