Inheritance Pt. 02

Story Info
Danny tests out his new powers on his step-sister, Brenda.
5k words
4.66
54.4k
102
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torque_
Torque_
364 Followers

Danny stared out the window of the car as he was brought back home from the hospital. He pondered the last few days he'd spent there, recovering from the car accident.

Doctor Mills, a beautiful woman who was overseeing his recovery, had commented that he had come out of the accident pretty much unscathed, except for a big bump on the head which didn't seem to cause too much damage.

That was right before she flashed him her breasts and sucked his dick, seemingly out of nowhere. But that wasn't the crazy part. The crazy part was that Danny had made her do it, made her WANT it, with his mind.

Danny had tested the idea that somehow his thoughts could influence others during his stay at the hospital. He tested out little, innocuous things that would go unnoticed by anyone else, but would stand out to him. Things like 'there's a fly on your ear' or 'your phone is ringing', causing the men and women, the doctors and nurses who came and went in his room to swat at the air beside their head absent-mindedly, or take out their phone and frown when they saw that their phone wasn't ringing at all.

There were some people that were harder to manipulate. They required more effort to do things. Little things were easy, but getting someone to do something that they normally wouldn't do was hard. But for some, getting them to do the big things was easy.

Doctor Mills paid Danny a lot of visits during his stay. Each time, at Danny's urging, she would lift up her shirt to show off her breasts, and once he got hard, she would obediently put his dick in her mouth and suck him off.

Not just the doctor either. Danny got a few of the lady nurses to provide the same service too. As a teenage boy with the power of mind control, of course the first thing he would do was facilitate a few sexual encounters with the attractive women around him.

Through all of it, he realised something that all of these people he manipulated had in common. Once he'd gotten them to do something big, something that they normally wouldn't want to do, their eyes changed colour. No matter what colour their eyes were before, once his influence was on them their eyes turned green.

Danny didn't know why he was suddenly able to have this kind of power over people. He'd had a lot of time to think about things during his time at the hospital. The only thing that made any kind of sense (if anything at all made sense about this), was that the bump on the head had somehow given this power to him. Each time he exerted his power over someone, he felt a kind of muscle, or force inside his head. When someone was resistant to his urging, he felt that muscle strain and it could get quite painful if he kept trying too hard.

During his sexual adventures at the hospital, Danny hadn't gone all the way. While he'd convinced the lovely ladies working there to show off their chests and suck his dick, he never got them to actually have sex with him. He'd gone slightly further, of course, and gotten them to take off their pants and panties to show him their naked asses and of course their delectable pussies. He'd used his fingers and explored their folds, much to their appreciation. But he'd never had sex with these women.

Danny was a virgin. His first time for having real sex was still ahead of him. And, while he'd been tempted to use his new power to encourage these women to take that step with him, he didn't.

The driver was pulling into his house's driveway. They'd arrived. He looked out the window at his house, and felt the habitual stab of dread of coming home to his toxic stepmother and her two daughters. But now, he remembered, things were different.

Danny was saving himself. He was saving his first time for something TRULY satisfying. Something that he was really going to enjoy.

He was going to make these women who had made his life hell make up for what they'd done to him, whether they liked it or not.

When Danny went inside and closed the door behind him, there was no one waiting for him. That wasn't really surprising. He knew that Karen, Brenda, and Valeria were all home; their cars were parked in the garage. But none of them cared about him, an in fact they probably wouldn't even care whether he was alright after his accident.

Danny swallowed thickly at the bitter disappointment that he felt in his heart, as Karen's voice drifted over from the next room. It sounded like she was on the phone.

"I don't care," she said in her usual acerbic tone. "The fact remains that the job's not done. And I don't pay for jobs that aren't done."

Danny crept quietly to the doorway, and peered into the dining room to see Karen standing by the dinner table. She had her back to him, and her cell phone to her ear. Her hand was resting on the table with her purse and her keys nearby, so she was either just home or just about to leave.

From where he stood, Danny had a fantastic view of Karen's ass. As always, Karen was wearing a short skirt that left very little to the imagination. Danny could make out every curve, and trace the panty lines. As Karen shifted her weight from one leg to the other, Danny watched her ass cheeks jiggle slightly under the skirt.

He was excited. As much as he detested the woman herself, her body had been a frequent visitor to his masturbatory fantasies ever since she'd met his dad. Though he'd never seen anything more than the tantalisingly high hem of her skirt, he longed to take a peek under it to see her panties. The image of her bending over, and reaching back to pull her luscious ass cheeks apart to show him her cunt and her asshole all at once, was one that he'd imagined many times. And now, with his new power, it could now become a reality.

"No! You're just offering me excuses!" she snapped into the phone. She still had her back to him, and had no idea that Danny was even there. "I told you that I don't give a shit! You had your chance, and you blew it."

Focusing his mind, Danny reached for the place that had buzzed and itched inside his head ever since the accident. It's where his power lived. Every time he used it to influence someone, he could feel it flexing. He reached out, and thought his commands to Karen from where he stood at the doorway.

Lift up your skirt.

His gaze was fixed on her full ass straining at her skirt. Her hand didn't move, and his power strained under the force of his command. Some people were harder to manipulate than others, he remembered. He tried again, seeing if just a little more pressure would do it.

Lift your skirt up over your butt.

Still nothing, and now the pressure was getting too much in his head, and he was starting to get a headache.

Do it!

Suddenly he felt the clap of pain as a migraine arrived, causing him to clamp his hands to his head and reel away from the door. His ears were ringing, and all he saw stars and flashes of light. It was too much. Whatever it was that made some people harder for Danny to control, Karen apparently had it in spades.

Danny heard the jingle of keys coming through the doorway from the dining room, and he knew that Karen was there.

"Oh. You're home," she said. But she didn't sound warm or welcoming in any way, but instead she spoke as though she'd just made an unpleasant discovery. "I'm leaving, because some of us actually work for a living."

Danny rubbed his temples waiting for the pain to subside, and said nothing. He didn't know what work she was talking about. She lived off of his dad's trust. What did she know about work?

She headed for the door, when Valeria rushed to join her. She was dressed in her workout clothes, which was little more than a sports bra with spandex shorts and sneakers. Even with a subsiding headache, Danny looked up to stare as she passed him. The sports bra was doing its best, but Valeria's tits threatened to break containment with every step. He was sure that she preferred it that way.

As she passed, she glanced at him, and gave him a sneer of disgust that made it clear that she didn't appreciate his staring, or him being in the same room as her for that matter.

"Wait, can you give me a lift to the gym?" she asked her mother. "I have a party later tonight. Tony's picking me up, and I want to make sure that I can properly thank him afterwards, if you know what I mean?"

She giggled, as her mother looked at what she was wearing with a critical eye. Then she smiled, albeit with a weary sigh.

"You're such a slut, you know that?" Karen said with a chuckle.

"Hey, I learned it from you," Valeria replied, making them both laugh.

Danny turned his back and rolled his eyes. He was getting sick and tired of their double standards, treating him like shit for the littlest things, but laughing with each other about how terrible they were.

As they were leaving, Danny made a quick attempt to test his power out on Valeria. His headache was practically gone now, so he looked at Valeria's back as she headed for the door, and gave her a command.

Slap your own ass.

It may not have been elegant but it was all he could think of in the few moments he had to think. He watched carefully, and saw her lift her hand up, ready to come down on those pert, plump cheeks, when she stopped, and shook her head absent-mindedly before closing the door behind her.

It had almost worked. Danny had felt the resistance, but it had almost worked. He didn't push it though. He didn't want another migraine.

Depressed, Danny wandered through the house to his room. He was starting to wonder if his power was fading somehow, or even if it was real at all. His excitement over finally taking control of his life, and of the women around him who actively made him feel so terrible, was fading fast. Now he had to ponder on whether he was ever going to get out of this stupid house.

He passed Brenda's room, and happened to see her through the door that was slightly open. She was at her computer, and there was an open notebook with pens and markers on the desk by the keyboard. She was probably studying.

Danny decided to give this one more try. Maybe, like other muscles, this new power just needed practice, or exercise. You needed to start off small and work your way up. That made sense.

Brenda was wearing a hoodie and jeans. Danny decided to start off small, and work his way up.

Take off your hoodie.

To his surprise and satisfaction, he watched as Brenda immediately lifted her hoodie up over her head and toss it onto her bed nearby. It had worked! As he watched, Brenda adjusted the crumpled shirt she had one, and went back to what she was doing at the computer.

Take off your shirt.

Danny was emboldened by his first success, and wanted to push things a little further. His heart leapt into his throat when he saw her remove her shirt up over her head, and toss it to join her hoodie on the bed. Now, she was just wearing a bra. Her bust was as large and perfect as both Valeria and Karen, and from where Danny could watch from the doorway, he could see the strain that the bra was under trying to contain them.

He felt his dick grow hard in his pants. At long last, one of his deepest fantasies was coming true. He wanted to take this all the way, and see just how far his power could take this. It was just the two of them in the house. It was the perfect time.

"Hi Brenda," he said, and opened the door to step into her room. Brenda spun around in her seat, shocked, as she pressed her arms up against her chest to cover herself.

"Danny!? What the fuck? What are you doing in my room?" she yelled.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm back from the hospital."

Take off your jeans.

He decided to go for broke and really see if this would work. Either it would work, or it wouldn't, and if it didn't then he could just leave and chalk this up to just another bad day. He felt the resistance, but this time he felt it disappear as whatever he was pushing against disappeared. Still outraged and yelling, Brenda stood up from her chair and undid the button and zipper at the front of her jeans, and slid them down her long smooth legs and stepping out of them until they were a crumpled bundle on the floor by her feet.

Now Brenda was just dressed in her bra and panties, standing before him and still yelling about privacy and personal space. He contemplated making her be quiet, or commanding her to be happy instead of angry, but that's not what this was about. He didn't want to change her behaviour to be nicer to him. At least, not yet. Not at first.

All three women had been awful to him from the moment they'd come into his life. They'd gone out of their way to be mean, and they were spiteful and petty. They'd made Danny feel terrible each and every day. What Danny wanted to do, what he'd always fantasised about this whole time, wasn't about making peace.

It was about punishing them for how they'd treated him.

He decided to give her a command that would allow him to use his voice, because the idea of using his focussed thoughts to control someone was exhausting just to think about.

You will do as I tell you, whether you like it or not.

"Shut up," he snapped. Stunned, Brenda stopped yelling, and stared at Danny in confusion. She tried to talk, her lips moved but no sound came out. She looked at Danny with wide eyes, angry and scared all at once. Danny looked back, and saw that instead of the icy blue, her eyes were green. She was his now.

"Take off your bra and show me your tits," he commanded with his voice. With growing fear and confusion, Brenda did as she was told. By the look on her face, she wasn't completely happy about what she was doing, and watched in growing horror as she reached behind her back to unsnap her bra, and let it fall to the floor.

Her breasts were magnificent. At the hospital, Doctor Mills' breasts had been smaller, enough for a handful like an apple or a pear. Brenda's breasts were like melons, heavy and shapely. They drooped a little bit from the weight, but still bounced and swung with each move that she made. Her areolas were a little large, and her nipples were large pink nubs that just begged for attention.

Danny was rock hard now, and his boner was pressing hard against the inside of his pants, begging to be released. He decided to have some fun now. He was tired of just watching.

"Get on your knees," he told her, "and undo my pants."

Brenda's body moved without her meaning too, and she was looking up at him now with fear in her eyes. She didn't know how he was making her do this, but she knew that he was somehow responsible. As her hands fumbled with his belt and the zipper on his pants, she could see where this was leading to.

Watching her eyes, and guessing the thoughts that must be whirling through her head, Danny decided that he'd had enough of using his power to shut her up. He wanted to use something else to shut her up instead.

"Tell me what you're thinking right now," he commanded.

"I think that you're a perverted little creep," she spat as she let his pants fall to the floor. He kicked them away, and stood in his underwear with a huge tent poking out the front of it. His size was obvious, and looking at it from where she knelt on the floor, Brenda's eyes grew wide with worry.

"I think that you're going to try to have sex with me," she said, her voice full of scorn and hatred. Danny smiled as he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his underwear, and pulled them down. His cock was pulled down, and then sprang back up, fully erect and extended. As it sprang free of his underwear, Brenda was kneeling so close to him that it slapped her lightly on the chin, making her gasp.

"Tell me the truth, have you ever had sex before?" he asked her.

"Yes," she replied. Danny held his hard cock at its base and lightly slapped her on the cheek with it. Her face was flushed, and she was breathing heavily. Even though she was disgusted with him, the sight of his dick was having an effect on her body.

"Have you ever had sex with a cock this big before?" he asked her, slapping her on the other cheek.

"No," she said. "Yours is the biggest that I've ever seen."

Her juicy tits were squeezed between her arms as she slid both hands down between her legs.

"Stop," he commanded. "You're not allowed to touch yourself."

Brenda said nothing, only grunting in annoyance and shame as she did as she was told.

"Have you sucked a man's cock before?" he asked her.

"No," she replied. "I don't like giving blowjobs. Guys always try to make me but I never do it."

"Well, that's just wonderful," said Danny with a smile. "Because today you're going to suck my cock, and I don't care if you like it or not."

Danny reached down and grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair, and pulled her head back. Brenda screamed, unable to get up or do anything to stop him, or else it would violate the commands she'd been given.

"You can't do this!" she said, her eyes flicking between his face and his cock that was looming in front of her. "You can't make me do this. I don't want to!"

"This isn't about what you want," Danny snarled, and holding her head in place with one hand, and guiding his cock with another, he shoved the head of his cock between her lips. Even with just the tip in her mouth, it was enough to fill it so she could barely open her mouth any further. She screamed, gagged as she was by his dick, but her squeals just turned Danny on even more.

Using both hands on the back of her head, Danny pushed her down, down, down, all the way down onto his cock, forcing her until her nose was buried in his pubic hair, and his cock was all the way down into her throat. Danny heard and felt her gag, desperately trying to breathe. She was looking up at him with those green eyes that were beginning to water and turn red, but he just looked back down with the and enjoyed the show.

He only held her there for a few seconds, but for Brenda it probably seemed like a lot longer. She squirmed, and her hands grabbed and scratched at his legs. Finally, Danny let her go, and she leaned back to extract the entire length of his shaft from her throat. It popped out of her mouth and sprang up high as she gasped and took a deep breath. Strings of gooey saliva hung between her mouth and his dick.

Grabbing two fistfuls of her hair, Danny shoved his cock right back into her mouth, and forcefully fucked her throat. Brenda had her eyes clamped shut as her throat was violated again and again, and she made obscene 'glurb, glurb' noises with each thrust. It was music to Danny's ears.

Danny kept up the pace, and he could feel that he was getting close to cumming. He could do it. He could finish right here, right now in her mouth and have this whole experience be over just like that. Sure, he could pick this up later, and take this even further next time, but he wanted the first time to be the time he took this as far as he could. He wanted Brenda to completely and utterly surrender to him, to give her entire body to him, not just her mouth.

Pulling his dick free, Danny took a step back. Brenda collapsed to the floor, struggling to breathe. He stared at her, his eyes locked on her heaving chest, her tits shaking and moving with each breath.

"Get up," he commanded, "and take off your panties."

Breathless and gasping, Brenda got to her feet, and without looking at Danny she pulled her little white panties down until they were around her ankles and she was completely naked. The little blonde tuft of curly hair was visible between her legs and, feeling exposed and self-conscious, she tried to cover herself with her hands.

"Sit down on the bed," he told her. As she sat, she still avoided Danny's gaze. Her face was red, and wet from her tears and the sloppy deepthroat she'd just taken.

Torque_
Torque_
364 Followers
12