Inheritance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny gave her verbal instructions to position herself properly on the bed to his liking. She was scooted back on her ass, with her feet perched on the edge of the bed and spread wide to expose her juicy red pussy. She was leaning back slightly, holding herself up with her hands on the bed and arms straight. Once she was in position, Danny found his power again and gave her a mental command.

No matter what happens, you will not move your body.

Now that she was effectively tied in place, Danny reached down for his belt and pulled it free from his pants. Then, he folded it in half, and slapped it against his palm a few times to let it make a 'slap', just to let Brenda see where things were headed now. She stared in fear, her whole body trembling, but still maintaining the position she'd been given.

Danny took a moment to enjoy the view. In particular, he drank in the sight of her long legs spread wide to show off her delicate little pussy. Brenda had an 'innie' pussy, the kind with big, puffy outer lips, and hiding everything else inside. Above that was a soft little flat belly, and above that her glorious breasts sat proudly. Brenda was truly a beautiful, and gorgeous woman.

Moving slowly, Danny gently touched the folded belt to her leg, letting it trace down her inner thigh. Brenda whimpered, eyes locked on the belt, trembled even more in anticipation of what was coming. As Danny moved the belt closer and closer to Brenda's voluptuous and puffy pussy lips, she trembled more and more.

With a sudden movement, Danny brought the belt up high and brought it back down, not on her pussy like she had thought, but across her left breast instead, right on the nipple. Brenda yelped and flinched, but otherwise didn't move. He paused for a few moments before swatting the other breast, once again causing her to yelp. Brenda was starting to cry, much to Danny's satisfaction. He traced her chin with the belt before swatting her across the cheek, hard enough to sting, but not so hard to actually hurt her or do any damage.

Taking his time, Danny used his belt on every part of her body. He peppered her legs and inner thighs, each time bringing his belt down hard enough to 'slap' and leave a little red mark. Her breasts, her face, and her belly, all felt the harsh touch of his belt as she sat there and took it, sobbing like a child.

When Danny started to stroke her pretty little cunt with the belt, Brenda started to whine with fear.

"Please, don't," she said through her sobs. But Danny didn't listen. No amount of begging was going to spare her from what he had in store.

Raising his hand, he brought the belt down on her plump little pussy lips. He was much gentler than he had been, intent on just hurting her without doing any harm. But still, Brenda reacted much more strongly than before, screaming and begging for him to stop what he was doing.

Once he'd had his fill of sadistically using his belt to punish her, Danny stood up, and stood directly in front of her. His pants were still off, and his cock still glistened with her saliva. She looked down, unable to move from her commanded position, and shook her head as tears rolled down her face. It was the only move she could make.

"Don't," she whimpered. "It's too big."

"Don't worry," Danny whispered. "I'm sure you'll make room."

Leaning down, he guided the swollen, pulsing head of his cock to her red and puffy lips. With gentle pressure his dick slipped between her lips and gradually began to fill her cunt. She groaned in defeat, in a long, drawn-out moan. Despite the reluctance she'd put forward, she was very, very wet. Danny went slowly, but never stopped pushing until his entire dick was buried to the hilt, and his hips were pressed tightly against hers.

Once again Danny laced his fingers through her hair, and grabbing hard he pulled her head back, guiding her to arch her back. As she did, he leaned forward and took one of her nipples in his mouth. It was as big as a thimble, and just as hard. She gasped at the contact. Using his free hand, he took a handful of her other breast, and delicately squeezed. He rolled her other nipple between his fingers, while he nibbled the one in his mouth.

Danny slid his cock slowly out of her, and then slowly slid it back in. Brenda moaned again, but this time it was a distinctively pleasurable one. After a while, Danny picked up the pace, and maintained a steady rhythm.

"Lie down," he told her. She fell onto her back, and Danny lifted her legs up and spread them even wider apart. He was standing at the edge of the bed, while he held her by the ankles, thrusting his throbbing cock in and out of her cunt. The slurping noises that her pussy made as he plunged into her again and again added to his fervour. He picked up the pace, until he was slamming her as hard as he could.

The lewd slapping noises of his hips thumping against her ass filled the room, and now Brenda was screaming, but not from pain, but pleasure. She was getting absolutely railed, and despite herself she was loving it.

Don't cum, he commanded her. You don't get to cum until you taste my jizz in your mouth. You want nothing more than to please me now, and right now you crave the delicious taste of my cum filling your mouth.

"Oh god, yes," she muttered. "Give it to me. Give it to me now, please!"

Reaching up, Brenda grabbed her own ankles and pulled her legs up high, almost over her head. As she did, Danny felt her cunt get even tighter, and really cling to his cock with each and every thrust. She looked him in the eyes, and smiled as she gasped and her body jolted with each shove of his hips. Danny was already very close to reaching climax, but that look pushed him over the edge.

Moving quickly, Danny pulled out of her with an obscene slurping sound, and pulled her off the bed and guided her to kneel on the floor. She obediently and eagerly did so, and immediately took the entire length of his cock in her mouth once again. Only this time she wasn't being forced to. Now, she wanted it more than anything. She sucked his cock, moving her head back and forth, back and forth, letting the length of it stab into her throat again and again.

Danny couldn't take any more, and he felt his orgasm take over. Load after load of hot cum filled Brenda's mouth, and as she tasted it, she screamed, and her whole body shook and trembled as both hands clamped down on her pussy. All the while, she milked his cock with her mouth, greedily drinking everything that he gave her until there was nothing left.

Once it was over, Danny fell to his knees, and slumped down onto the floor to lean against the bed beside Brenda. Both of them were breathless and exhausted, and they both sat there trying to get their breath.

You're mine now, he told her with his power. From this day forward you are mine to command, and you will love doing anything I command you to do.

"Yours," she whispered softly. She turned her head to look at him and smile. Her green eyes glinting and shining brightly in the soft light coming in through the window. "I'm yours."

12