All Comments on 'Inheritance - Resurgent'

by EightyThousandEightyFive

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JonnyRegJonnyRegalmost 2 years ago

They betrayed him following a plan that didn't even makes sense. They continued to betray him after he left them. Then in the end they got exactly what they wanted and all he got was a buyers remorse apology and some sex. The sex he was already getting from his wife before she betrayed him. What a chump.

rufriterrufriteralmost 2 years ago

I can't say I liked this, and I can't say I didn't. It was graphic and at times confusing with the unexpected and unexplained changing of names.

Mostly though, it reads like something written by someone who had overdosed on LSD.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Makes no sense to me. All disgusting characters.

DarkendTowerDarkendToweralmost 2 years ago

I hope there will be at least one more installment. I would like to know what's going on with the others. what happened to Amy in all of this mess. is Nate doing more than just the wife and daughter? what is the new dynamic now?

WolfenherzWolfenherzalmost 2 years ago

What a rollercoaster of a story, i really loved it. The namechange of cleo was interesting, but the change were claudia went from daughter to spouse even more so. Such a broken family, but it seems like Nathan is the one that can keep them togheter on a better path.

Communication would have solved a lot of the problems, but then there wouldnt be much a story to tell i guess.

But yeah, lovely story, thank you for sharing.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 2 years ago

Nice ending, but the drug abuse was to much, al that to make a villain?? Would have given it a 5 star if it wasn0t for it.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Hmmm, l personally could not stand the thought of raising Claudia’s incest child, that would have to go, adopted.

Claudia’s piercings and tats would also have to go, nothing to be left of her old life at all.

Keep the other family members away, ,maybe try and save the twins, maybe.

Then breed Patty and Claudia with your children. Complete the new family.

He is the master, they obey.

Another chapter please this story needs more.

I liked this, as weird as it was. Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a roller coaster ride! Ha! Brilliant!

Seems like Alice through the lens of the kaleidoscope out in space submarine driver looking glass!

Somewhat confusing... but carry on, maybe the fool on the hill will catch up with the village idiot in the next millennium.

Still an intriguing story! Let the good times roll man, perhaps like the midnight special rushing headlong to the bad moon rising?

.....Or Lelena meeting the hurdy gurdy man on the cosmic wheels carousel?

Go for it man, what can beat the green green grass of home? You don't need a little help from my(your) friends!

WetheNorthWetheNorth9 months ago

Nothing redeemable in this chapter either

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

That’s seriously fucked up.

Bham487Bham48720 days ago

Seriously? You really don’t think much of women do you? You treat your female characters like their dogs instead of human. He did not fail his daughter by leaving, but he definitely failed her by giving in to his wife and daughters perversions. Both need lots of therapy because what happens when he dies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous