Inheritance - Resurgent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay." Patty didn't want to hear it. This was between Claudia and their husband.

"No, it's not. Claudia..."

"I meant, Hi, Patty." Claudia gave a sultry smile to Patty when Nate gave another, lesser bump into her. "Thanks for taking care of our daughter. When she wakes up, it's my turn." She bit her lip coquettishly. "But..."

"She's not gonna wake up for a good long while." Patty smiled back, and nonchalantly peeled off her t-shirt, revealing her braless offering to her rutting, gun-jumping spouses. "More than enough time."

Patty shimmied out of her shorts even quicker, and then she was on her knees next to Claudia, replacing the younger woman's hands in her hair with her own, so Claudia could put them back on Nate, where they belonged. She leaned in and kissed her wife then, tenderly massaging the other woman's tongue with hers while she continued mating with their husband.

Their keeper.

That was the best word. Harsher terms, like master, owner... they didn't fit this saint of a man. The one who'd undergone such deep, fundamental changes to himself in order to save the women he loved. The ones who'd only needed saving because of their own selfish delusions. They didn't deserve him... but they were damn well going to keep him. After all; each of the three knew the power of tight pussies at a twentyfour-seven beck-and-call, didn't they?

"Shit... sorry again, Patty." Claudia gasped and pulled her mouth away. "I... hnnngg! Ability to... split focus... going bye-bye!" With that, Claudia's pelvis became a blur, and she hunched over on Nate, determined to fuck him down into the mattress.

"Dammit, Claudia!" Nate growled. "Not even ten minutes in... okay, you're done."

Ignoring the dismayed squawk from his lover, Nate bucked, twisted, and flipped their bodies, putting her on her back and him looming over her on his knees. He looked at Patty then, and the wicked grin on his face made her shiver. "Get in there." A smack on her taut ass forced out her own, eep! "Take it slow, and I'll do the same."

Patty just nodded, then moved between her spouses. Her own smirk made an appearance then, and Claudia's big green eyes got even bigger. She began by teasing her wife's nipples with her lips, back-and-forth, back-and-forth, while her husband positioned himself behind her. When he slid his length into her puckered brown eye, she relaxed and pushed back. Anal. It was something she'd never done during their first marriage. In this new, conjoined life, though... it was all permitted. Nothing would ever be negotiated or denied... and that was her request.

We're his. We have to be, but God, why does it still feel like I'm getting too much out of this?

Because that was the way it was supposed to be when everyone worked together and understood what was right. It was real. Honest. It was... healthy. As crazy as that would seem to an outsider. Most of all? It was working.

"Patty... oh fucking hell, you're the fucking best at this ever!" Claudia writhed in delight when Patty reached that happy little nub that performed such miracles. Then it was her own turn to purr when Nate finished hilting himself all the way in her colon. When her hand shot between her own legs, though, his strong grip moved it away.

"Nuh Uh, Patty. School's in session for you too." He began running fingers up and down her spine, tracing light patterns on her bunching muscles. "Just feel it. Take all of it in and sift through it slowly. Leisurely..."

Leisurely. Yes. She knew, knew the benefits of this kind of discipline, and she scolded herself for forgetting that for a second. So they went, she and Claudia; slowly, savoring each other. Enjoying every single sensation that raced through them. Nate was inexhaustible, his fingers and lips all over her skin in places she didn't see coming, his dick methodical, then inscrutable, then angry, then soothing... it was chaos and order. High and low. It was everything.

"Ah, ah, ah... oh Silver... I love you... I love you..." Patty began mumbling her feelings, now able to do nothing but rest her head on Claudia's stomach as she absently played with the other woman's rolling tits further up. Claudia didn't seem to mind the lack of stimulation, relative lack, in any event, because she was enjoying just watching her wife build higher and higher.

Claudia was running her fingers through Patty's sweaty hair with long moves. "That's it, gorgeous. Let it happen. Where is it starting?"

"Mmm... my ass. It feels like it's gonna... ohhhh..."

"Yesss, and where is it going?" Those fingers were tracing her lips now.

"Fucking... everywhere." She was melting then. She was dissolving into...

Into a cloud.

"Goddamn right it is." Claudia looked up at Nate. "She's ready, Nathan."

"HOLY SHIT!" When Nate began pounding her like she owed him money, Claudia scooted under her and took one dangling nipple in her ripe lips while she twisted the other cruelly. It was too much, and Patty lurched forward and backward desperately, not knowing which direction held the most delights. "Gugghgh! Fuckin... ugh, aaagghh! Huuugggnnggg!"

When Patty woke up... seriously, she had passed out from the monumental orgasm, the one that'd been built layer-by-layer in her by experts... she looked over just in time to see Claudia's firm ass twitching while Nate extracted his slick penis from her channel, and heard the woman's contentedly sibilant sigh roll out of her over a full minute.

She smiled then, happy and warm, and let her lids drift shut again. Just for a brief time, of course.

After all... it was Nate's turn to make dinner, and she and Claudia needed to be ready with the fire extinguisher. And the pizza place's number half-dialed.

Fucking Silver. When will he learn? Maybe mom and Bouncy can take a stab at another lesson for him on our visit next week...

She knew her grin would stay in place, even while she slept.