All Comments on 'Inhibition Inhibitor'

by ufpe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PslyderFTAPslyderFTAalmost 10 years ago
Only one thing threw me, there at the end.

I think the word you were looking for is "antidote", not "anecdote". Other than that, interesting read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

a lot of humor to this one

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Amusing

But also very similar to your story, Back to Basics from 2011. These stories related as part of a series? They both mention the same virus and alien intervention.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Rough

As long as I kept reminding myself that it was a wish fulfillment sex story I could get thru reading it, but that did little to maintain the suspension of disbelief.

So much more than female inhibition would need to change for an inhibition reducing poison to make anything other than a disastrous impact that it makes the story not only implausible but irrational. Selectivity and jealousy are rooted in our biology and serve a useful purposes in reproduction as well as sociologically. You couldn't just eliminate them without replacing them with something. The destruction of the species would be much more likely, though this may be the aliens purpose so perhaps it makes sense...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

I found your story quite good & interesting because the route you chose. I'm very impressed. Good flow,a few mistakes but all in all a great tale. Don't let the haters get to you. They are usually just unimaginative douches.Ya nawmean? Keep up the good work Playa!

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
really good

I think this short story is a contender to be a series it is really good and I enjoyed it a lot but was a little disappointed that there was just one part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous