Iniga's Rising: A Genie's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Iniga and Trevor share their first intimate moments.
4k words
4.51
3.5k
9
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitsith
Fitsith
71 Followers

Author's note: I am terribly sorry for the delay. What I thought would be a short wait turned into a total change in my life. Hopefully, this chapter was worth the wait. Does it have sex? Yes. Is it a longer chapter? Hopefully. Do I have plans for the next chapter? Definitely.

"I told that fucking stronzo not to flaunt his belongings" Fredrico said over the phone. "Yes. I saw it with my own eyes. Big bolt of light and Lionel having his flesh ripped off." Fredrico liked to play with the A ring as he spoke. "So, what are we going to do about it?" he asked. "Oh? Seems drastic, but I'll get it done. Ciao."

Fredrico ended the call and threw the phone into a trashcan a few blocks from the coffee shop Trevor works at.

The next morning, Trevor could not believe what he saw. He had not dreamed it. Iniga was in fact spooning with him in his bed.

Goodness, she was gorgeous. After I wished her to adjust her looks as she saw fit, she was roughly in her mid-20s, an hourglass figure, long red hair with a slight curl. Her breasts must have been a 34D, but I am an ass man above all else and Iniga did not disappoint. Her ass was incredibly firm but stuck out like someone had just attached a basketball to her backside.

I felt like the main character in an Adam Sandler movie. You know the type: he looks like an average Joe who cannot find properly fitting clothes but somehow lands the Playboy cover model. That is how out of my depth I felt.

I am not ugly by any means. I'm not fat, have some hints of abs, a strong jawline, and some ok muscle definition. My cock was slightly above average. A solid looker by most standards.

It was at that moment I had the inkling that Iniga was awake. Well, less of a feeling and more like I felt her ass beginning to massage my growing cock.

"Mmmmm... good morning, master. It feels like you are happy I laid with you last night" Iniga said with a sultry tone as she flexed each ass cheek individually against my groin.

"How could I not be?"

"You're not afraid of me?"

"Well, the whole thing is definitely crazy, but why would I be scared?"

Iniga rolled over to face me at that moment. It was both to my dismay and relief considering I was about to cum right then and there on her ass.

"Because I'm a fucking genie whose safety protocols are broken."

"I don't even know what that means" I said with a chuckle. "Do you know how crazy it is to be talking to a genie wearing a black satin night gown cut three inches lower than any I've seen before? And you want me to be worried about safety?"

Iniga blushed a bit. "Would you like less to be visible?" she said with a smirk.

"Oh no. This is almost every dream come true already. But why are you so worried about being broken? You seem incredibly nice" I said while desperately trying to maintain eye contact with this gorgeous woman in front of him.

"Almost?" she asked as she slid her finger along the length of my bulge.

"Damnit, woman! I thought you wanted a conversation!" I exclaimed as I tensed with excitement from her touch.

"I do. I just can't resist. Your eyes look like they're in pain trying to look me in the eyes. It's adorable. But seriously, I say I'm broken because I don't work like most genie. You know how, in the movies, you get 3 wishes and there are tons of rules?" Iniga asked. I nodded. "Well, that's actually usually how it works. After you've been doing the genie thing for a few thousand years..."

"Woah woah woah! A few thousand years!" I said in a bit of shock.

"Aw, yeah, you're cute for thinking I look my age. Let's just say I can confirm the pyramids weren't built by aliens. Anyway, after a while, The Council decides who they can trust with more power. I got up to eight wishes, by the way. It's a bit complicated, but based on the master, I can decide how many out of my limit to grant each master based on a reading of their heart. So bad people get one and I could give up to 8 to people with good hearts."

"Wait," I interrupted. "You still gave bad hearts at least one wish? Kind of fucked up."

"Them's the rules. Everyone gets at least 1 wish within the rules: no killing, no resurrecting the dead, and you can't make people fall in love. Then came Lionel. He somehow knew that this limit was just somewhere buried inside the genie by The Council. He found a way to push that limit to fourteen wishes. You can imagine what his plans might have been. He only used a couple of his wishes. He said he was saving the rest. He also figured out how to break the rules. Trevor.... I've killed people."

"Damn." I was now finding it hard to maintain an erection which I thought could not be broken while staring at her.

"That's not the worst of it. When you melted that wax and allowed The Council to find Lionel and me, I regained my full essence. Thanks again for that. But it was mixed with the blood of a dark mage. For whatever reason, that pushed me over the edge. You may have seen The Council's beam of light. They were about to give him a good ol' fashion bolt of lightning death, but that blood... it allowed me to use my magic without a wish. I'm the one who killed Lionel. In the manner of my choosing. I don't know if I can do that again, but there's a chance I could use magic like that again without a wish. I'm also fairly certain I don't have a limit anymore. I think I could grant an infinite number of wishes at this point. How are you not terrified?"

I began to imagine the idea of infinite wishes. "So just don't kill me?" I said plainly.

"What If you piss me off one day and snap! You're a steak on a grill?" she said with a smidgen of a giggle.

"Oh, trust me, I won't do anything to jeopardize this" I said as I blatantly ran my eyes up and down her.

"You are a slut, Trevor," she said unable to hold back some laughter.

"Isn't that Master Trevor?" I said with a growing smile.

She frowned at me "looks like another rule I can break."

"I'll tell you what, I'm willing to give this whole thing a shot and no, at least to prove I'm not just like Lionel. Maybe I need to prove that to myself. My life was going nowhere. If nothing else, this is an adventure. I'm in!" I said with some pizzazz.

"Just the adventure?" She said as she let one of her breasts fall out of her nightgown. Her perfectly perky nipple was pointed at my face.

There was no longer a problem getting an erection.

"I said I wasn't going to take advantage of you like Lionel did" I said, trying to grasp tightly to my morals in the face of the perfect nipple.

"Who said I was the one being taken advantage of" she said. She sat up and released her other breast.

I never stood a chance. I shot up like an Olympic hurdler. Her left nipple was in my mouth so fast, Iniga thought magic was at play.

"Slow down, tiger," said Iniga as she got over the initial shock of having her nipple sucked like it was attached to a vacuum cleaner.

I relaxed a little. He knew better, but she made him feel like a teenager seeing his first breasts again. His hands began to explore her body. Her skin felt as soft as the satin nightgown she wore.

As my hands explored, I took each nipple into my mouth in turn. Massaging them with my tongue. Iniga moaned in pleasure.

"So much better," Iniga purred. She began to gently scratch my back. As she did, I sucked harder from the pleasure. Iniga pushed me back so she could pull off the nightgown entirely. For the first time, I was able to stare at the now naked goddess before me.

"Fuck," is all I could muster.

"We will have to work on being smooth, but that is my intention," she smirked. "I guess I changed my looks just right." Her fingers traced down to the boxers I was wearing. "Why are these still on" she asked.

"Can't you just whisk them off if I say 'I wish my boxers were off'?"

"Your wish is my command, but that is the thing about wishes, they don't always play out like you imagined. Sometimes for the better, sometimes not." Iniga bent down and grabbed the elastic band of my boxers with her teeth and dragged them to my ankles. My cock swung and slapped her on the forward, eliciting a strong, moaning giggle.

"Definitely not how I envisioned it. You're incredible," I said in a moment of astonishment.

"Lay back. I want to take care of my new master," said Iniga as she sexily crawled to position her clearly dripping pussy over my cock.

She grabbed my cock and guided it into her warmth. Then something fantastic happened. I felt her pussy tighten itself around my shaft perfectly. I've got a little girth, but this was something else. It felt incredible. She began to ride me in a traditional cowboy position. Slowly, then quickly, then slowly again. Like an artist deep in her craft. It was all I could do to hold my orgasm back. The dam was about to burst.

Iniga leaned to whisper in my ear, "I want your cum deep inside me. You can't keep it from me."

Just then she leaned back to present her magnificent tits. She began thrusting her hips like a woman possessed. It was game over for me when she let out a scream of pleasure as her pussy clamped for her own orgasm. I shot rope after rope of cum into her pussy.

After Iniga fell beside me, I threw his arm around her. I just wanted to hold her in that moment. Iniga was caught off guard by my cuddling and rolled to face away from me.

I heard the distinct sound of weeping.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said sadly.

"That's not nothing. Come on."

"It's just... I said I've been around a long time. Rarely does someone act so tenderly, especially the first time, with me once they know they are my master."

"Get used to it. That's me," I said as I held her tightly. She replied, without words, by pressing into the embrace further.

What seemed like an eternity passed when I suddenly shot up.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Iniga said, now startled.

"I'm supposed to start my shift at noon and it's after 11 already," I said as I jumped out of bed, rummaging for my uniform.

Iniga just laughed. "Hey, master. Stop."

"What?"

"You know, besides the odd concept of going to work after all this, there is a faster method you could employ," she said with a look that could only be read as 'you're a dipshit'.

"Huh?" I said, puzzled. "Oh? Oh! The genie thing."

"Yes, the genie thing," she sighed.

"OK. OK. This is new to me. Fine. I wish I was freshly cleaned and ready to go to work," I said sheepishly with one sock half on my foot.

Poof!

A small red cloud dissipated. I smelt fresh and was wearing my coffeehouse uniform.

"So, you just became a master to a powerful, sexy genie, had passionate sex, and now you need to go to work?" Iniga asked with significant confusion. "No wishes for money? Fame? A dwelling that doesn't make you feel poor?"

"Well, I do see how this is silly, but I can't just quit like that. Not to mention Bradley will freak the fuck out if the day after a guy had his skin ripped off, his best friend disappeared," I said.

"Very noble of you. Fine. I guess I will wait in my ring while you pour coffee," she grumbled.

"I'm sorry. I plan to tell Jenna, the owner, that I'm quitting after today. It just isn't right to bail on a job. Maybe I can figure out a way for you to not be stuck all shift."

I wished for Iniga to teleport me behind Jenna's Java where no one would see me. Once the red smoke dissipated, I was at work.

Iniga stood beside me, now in leggings and a spaghetti strap top.

"What? You said I could dress how I wanted," she said, noticing my hungry eyes.

"Of course. You just look incredible in normal clothes too."

"Last chance to spend all day with me instead of work," she said with a wink, obviously leaning forward to give a better view.

"No. Later. How about this: you just walk in at some point during the shift and hang out in the coffee shop?" I said, trying to make today's shift more interesting.

"Sounds good."

I went in through the employee entrance behind Jenna's Java. Bradley seemed excited to see me. There was a small lunch crowd. It typically got busy during the afternoon when folks were headed home.

"So?" Bradley said as he poked me in the side. "Did you figure out what that thing on your finger does yet?"

"Kind of. We can talk about it later. Maybe drinks after work at the Dizzy Sailor?" I asked. I wanted to delay the topic long enough to come up with an explanation.

"Deal. You owe me a story. Yesterday is like burned in my mind. There's not even a trace of what happened. Fucking crazy."

"Fine. Fine. Let's get back to it."

A couple uneventful hours went by. The evening shift was starting to come in to relieve Bradley and me when Jenna came in.

Jenna was a larger woman in her 40s. Curly brown hair. She was the nicest boss in the world, and we had become decent friends in the three years I worked for her.

"Hey, Jenna," I said. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, sure. Bradley can handle things right now. It's a bit slow."

Jenna and I went to her office in the back.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Something has come up and I think today is going to be my last day."

"It's about damn time."

"Excuse me? I thought you'd be pissed?" I replied.

"Trevor, you and Bradley have been here far longer than anyone with a college degree should and I can't afford to pay you what you deserve. You need to go make a name for yourself. You're not getting any younger. Am I pissed you decided to wait till today, your last day to tell me? You're damn right I am. But you need to start somewhere new. Now, if you could take Bradley with you, that'd be great. He's fun to look at, but he gets 10% of his orders wrong," said Jenna to my surprise.

"Well, that's not how I expected this conversation to go. Thank you for understanding. Unfortunately, I haven't told Bradley. You may be stuck with him," I said with a laugh.

Once I went back to finish the last hour of my shift, Bradley looked at me, saying, "you'll never fucking believe who walked in. That girl, Iniga! She's here like her boyfriend didn't just fucking die yesterday!"

"Yeah, I found her after you left yesterday. Long story, but she asked if she could come by today," I lied. "I told her sure. I guess she feels safe here. Maybe she thinks we saved her somehow. I got the vibe she hated that Lionel prick, and he was probably abusing her."

"Oh yeah? I kinda liked the guy. Great style," Bradley replied, oblivious to reality. "I swear she looks different. Doesn't she? Has to. I remember her being more­­—"

"Slutty?" I interjected.

"Not the word I was going for, but... yeah," said Bradley with a chuckle.

"I guess she does, from a certain angle," I said, trying to play dumb.

"You fucked her, didn't you?" pried Bradley.

"Shut up, she's coming over," I said, swatting Bradley back to the espresso machine.

"You totally fucked her. My man!" Bradley said quietly.

"Hey, Iniga. What can I do for you?" I said, trying to not show my excitement. I knew she had to do what I wanted, but the excitement of seeing her was not diminished in the slightest.

"Lots of things," she said as obviously sexually as possible.

"I fucking knew it," Bradley whispered.

"But today, coffee is great," she said with a wink.

Bradley made the coffee. As he handed it to Iniga, he said "you know what, you should join us at the Dizzy Sailor after work. Trevor and I are going. It will be great." He was putting on a much charm as his smile could handle.

"Hmmm.... sounds like fun. I'll be there. When?" Iniga was definitely allowing him to believe he was successful.

"We get off in like 45 minutes. We will head straight there."

"See you there."

Iniga sat around a little longer. Trevor swore she let a little moan out when he walked by one time. "God damn am I a lucky man," he thought.

Just as their shift ended at 6 PM, Mr. Villarta came in. Probably. no, definitely, to get his evening blueberry scone. He thought it was a delightful evening treat.

"Thank God I lucked out on not dealing with Mr. V on my last day," I thought.

I said my goodbyes to everyone, especially Jenna, and headed out the door. As Bradley and I walked towards the bar, I noticed the hint of red smoke around a corner ahead of us. Sure enough, Iniga rounded the corner heading towards the bar.

"Hey, Iniga!" I shouted towards her. She whipped her head around in perfect model fashion and shot us a smile. I melted.

"Hey there, boys" she said.

"Alright, I've had it!" Bradley said. "I have to know! Did you two hook up last night?"

"Ummm... well," I began.

"Aw, does Trevor not usually get the girl you have your eye on?" She said condescendingly. "He's fantastic by the way."

"I'm always here for my bro," Bradley said with a weird sense of pride for my sexual health. "But what about that Lionel guy you were with? He died just yesterday! In the weirdest way imaginable! In fact, the weirdest way I could not have imagined without seeing it."

"Bradley," I began. "I think we have some things to talk about over a few beers. Maybe—"

Just then, our eardrums were hit with the distinct sound of an explosion. We turned around to see a pillar of smoke coming from the direction of Jenna's Java.

The three of us just began to run without thinking towards the fire. It took us about five minutes or so to get back to Jenna's. The fire trucks and ambulances were already there.

What followed is hard for me to describe. It looked like a bomb had gone off. The espresso machine was smashed in the street. A car was on fire.

"Isn't that Mr. V's car on fire?" Bradley said somberly. "Poor guy was probably in the middle of ordering."

A stretcher carrying a large woman covered in black plastic was in the back of one of the ambulances. Jenna must have still been inside.

"Iniga, I wish the fire was out," I said.

"Of course."

With a whoosh of wind, the fire died instantly. The firemen looked around in confusion but carried on with the rescue operations. I guess they were too focused to care how or why the fire was out.

"There is so much what the fuck happening right now that I don't know what to say What the fuck to first," Bradley said in pure shock.

"I can't believe it either, Brad," I said with dismay. "We knew those people. We worked there for years."

"Yes... and the magic wind. Don't think I didn't notice that, Trevor. You said something to Iniga and like magic, the raging fire was gone. A death yesterday and a fire today. Something is up."

"Let's head to the bar, Bradley. We can talk there," I said with a serious tone. "We are going to figure out who did this. You're right. Something is up and we may be the only ones who can do something about it."

As we walked, Iniga knew how terrible I felt. She didn't need magic to tell. It was all over my face.

"No wish could bring them back," she said softly. "I can't break that rule. It's not your fault. It's mine."

At the bar, we sat in silence at first. Staring at the bottom of the first, second, and third rounds for answers to questions no one should need to ask.

"Alright," Bradley started. "You two know something. Spill it."

"You're right, Brad," I replied. "This has to be connected to Lionel yesterday. But I don't know how or why. What I can tell you may make you freak out."

"I'm ready to hear it."

"Remember the ring?"

"Yeah"

"Iniga lives there."

"Don't give me some 'I Dream of Genie' shit. Genies aren't real."

"Ok," I retorted. "If they aren't real, then magic isn't real. Yesterday, I would have agreed with you, but explain how Lionel died? We saw the same thing."

"Let's say she is some sort of genie. Prove it!"

Iniga sat there watching this debate with mild interest but seemed distant.

"Iniga," I said, bringing her attention back to us. "I wish this round of beers was full again."

Fitsith
Fitsith
71 Followers
12