Iniga's Rising: A Genie's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smirked. "Easy"

The beers filled swiftly, and the bottles even began to chill themselves.

"Well fuck," Bradley said. "So I guess Trevor is you—"

"Master? Yes. I think I may be able to help figure out the mystery too. I was let out of my ring by Lionel less than a week before he died. I'm pretty sure he had the ring much longer than that. I think he let me out because he needed me for something bigger. I think he may have been a part of some organization. He never told me any details, but he kept in contact with a man named Fredrico. I'm pretty sure he lives somewhere here in Austin."

"An organization?" I said quizzically. "They may have been the ones to blow up Jenna's Java and kill our friends. Maybe they thought the ring would still be there and want it back?"

"Shouldn't we tell the cops?" Bradley said, clearly concerned.

"What? That a genie told us about an organization of bad people and we saw a murder that left no trace? No. We handle this. This is our moment! Our adventure. The only question is, Bradley, are you in or out? I can't blame you if you want to lay low."

"And let you go in there without any muscle?"

"Excuse you!" said Iniga. She flexed an arm and a comically large bicep formed.

"Point made. Well, I want to at least know more about what happened to our friends. So I'm in. What's first?"

"The way I see it," I began. "We find this Fredrico guy and make him talk. Get all the info we can out of him and go from there. Meet us at my apartment in the morning."

We finished our beers, paid our tabs, and headed home. Not knowing what the hell awaited us.

12