Initiated

Story Info
Her initiation into a sex life was unexpected.
4.1k words
4.39
37.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

At the time I was a sweet, innocent, young thing. Well, maybe not all that innocent but still a virgin so that counts, doesn't it? Now a virginal young lady of eighteen, approaching nineteen, probably has it on her mind to be non-virginal come her nineteenth birthday. I know that was my intention.

I didn't think it would be too hard to lose my virginity. All I had to do was put down the stick I used to beat the boys off and the deed would be accomplished shortly after. The biggest question was with which boy should I leave the stick at home so that I could be properly initiated?

I had a short list of potential candidates who might be allowed to seduce me against my wishes, working their wicked ways upon my sensitive and nubile young body. It was a case of considering carefully before making my choice. (I also had a list of boys that I was prepared to fight off with whip and chair, considering them to be little better than wild animals. Oddly enough Mike was on both lists. I just couldn't decide where he was concerned, but he'd probably be a no.)

That was the situation when I went shopping at the mall one Friday evening. So there I was, just strolling through the mall, heading towards Evies, a new shop that had just opened that was supposed to be for girls my age. I'd had mixed reports about it and thought I'd check it out for myself. I was passing the rest rooms when the door to the family room slid open, an arm reached out, and I was grabbed and hauled into the family room, the door sliding closed behind me. I heard the click as the lock was engaged.

"What the fuck?" I yelped, my normal ladylike manners slipping in these unusual circumstances.

I found myself facing two boys, Joey and Bryn. I'd like to point out that neither of them were on my short list for possible contenders, but neither were they on my list of 'not on your life'. They didn't make any of my lists, even though they were the right age and were both on the team, possibly because I couldn't stand football and boys on the team seemed to live and breathe the silly game.

"Such language, Sandy," chided Bryn, "and you such a sweet young thing."

"Never mind my language. Why'd you yank me in here?"

A damned good question in my opinion. I hoped they had a damn good answer.

"A good question. A very good question," said Bryn. "Joey and I saw you wandering along and thought that this would be a good time to get to know you better. A lot better, actually."

"And you couldn't just stop me outside and say hullo?"

"We could have, but some things suggested that a more secluded spot was preferable."

"What things?" I demanded, totally suspicious of what these assholes were up to.

"Oh, just little things, like no cameras in here, no security, no passers-by, and no screaming."

The reason Bryn was able to add the no screaming bit was because while he was distracting me Joey was getting into position to slap some sort of tape across my mouth. Suddenly all I could say was "mmph," and I wasn't saying it very loudly, either.

Why, you ask, didn't I just rip the tape off again? Because both boys had grabbed an arm and they were holding onto me quite firmly.

"I suppose that I should also add that where you're concerned there's no clothing," Bryn added.

Do you know how fast a couple of determined boys can strip you? I can assure you that it doesn't take long. Joey initially held my arms behind my back while Bryn calmly unfastened my skirt and then dropped both skirt and panties, forcing me to lift my feet to let him take them right off. How did he make me lift my feet, you ask? You can lift your feet or you can get your bottom smacked and then lift your feet was the suggestion given to me. Which option would you choose? I lifted my feet, thinking bloodthirsty thoughts while I did so.

With that done it was a simple matter to haul my top up, Joey lifting my arms above my head so I finished up with my top tangled around my wrists. Joey then changed how he was holding me and it was sayonara to my top. My bra joined the rest of my clothes about two seconds later.

Now that I was naked they let me go, just standing back and admiring me. While it was flattering to be admired I'd just as soon be admired while fully dressed. I reached up to pull the tape away from my mouth but Bryn was quick to stop me.

"Don't do that," he said. "We'd just have to put it back on. I bet you're wondering what the fuck we're doing. The answer is quite simple. We're going to do you. Fuck you, that is."

The hell they were. I turned and headed for the door, nudity be damned, only to be caught and picked up, Bryn's arm going around my waist and just scooping me up. He carried me across the room and dumped me on the couch there, quickly sitting down beside me and holding me there. Oddly enough my first thought was why is there a stupid couch here? Family room, I remembered. It's for breastfeeding mothers. Not that knowing that helped me at all.

Joey grabbed my wrists and held them above my head and Bryn started touching me. Oh, brother, was he touching me. He started by stroking my breasts, squeezing them, teasing my nipples. Then he was sucking on my breasts while his hands wandered elsewhere, touching me even more intimately.

There is just so much squirming and twisting about that you can do with your arms pinned over your head and one long leg pinning down one of your legs. This last, incidentally, forced my legs apart, giving Bryn free access to my pussy, access which he was quick to take advantage of.

The touching and tasting and probing and stroking just kept on happening. I was stinking mad about the whole thing, quite ready to castrate the pair of them with a dull knife, the duller the better. I fumed and swore horribly, albeit silently with that stupid tape on my mouth.

I was also finding the whole thing stimulating, arousing, and exciting. I could, quite frankly, take a lot more of this without protest. Fortunately that tape, while stopping me from abusing Bryn, was also stopping me from expressing my pleasure, which would have been embarrassing considering the circumstances.

Bryn finally took his hands away, but this wasn't to be a reprieve. This was simply so that he could drop his trousers and I got my first up close and personal look at a boy's erection. To my untutored mind it looked awfully big and fat and I immediately reacted by struggling a lot harder. (Not because I wanted to but because it would have looked suspicious if I'd just laid there and let him do what he wanted. Let him work for it was my attitude.)

Bryn sprawled on top of me. Surprisingly he didn't feel all that heavy. Perhaps my anticipation was lightening the load. He had one hand running over my breasts while his other hand was down between our bodies, trying to manoeuvre himself into the right position. I said something like, "Mmph, mmph, mmph," and he laughed.

"Don't worry," he hastened to reassure me. "Everything will be fine."

Oh, yeah, I thought with some cynicism, because rape is something that happens to me every day. I was twisting about under him, trying to avoid a meeting of minds, let's say, and it slowly dawned on me that Bryn wasn't too sure of how to go about this. He may have had experience before but I suspected that this was his first rape. I gritted my teeth and managed to move in just the wrong way, allowing him to make his initial contact.

After that I was making a lot more mmph sounds while Bryn slowly pushed home, with me giving an extra loud grunt when he popped my cherry. After that I gracefully surrendered and he came charging home.

Bryn proceed to give me his all just as fast and hard as he could. All I had to do was lie there and be raped, although I will admit my hips were pushing up to meet him when he thrust into me. That was just automatic, I found. I was also able to say what I liked, what with the tape gagging me, and I was able to cheer him on, confident that he would hear a thing I was saying.

His cock was sliding in and out, his tummy slapping against mine, and it was wonderful. This was the sort of action I'd been anticipating, even if I hadn't anticipated that it would be with Bryn.

He was still going strong a few minutes later when it dawned on me that I was going to climax. I tried to hold it off until Bryn was ready, but I couldn't do it. (OK, so maybe I didn't try too hard.) I tried to scream, gave another blasted mmph, and bucked hard beneath him. Bryn caught on to what was happening and hastily got to work to finish off himself, his climax coming while mine was winding down.

After that Bryn rolled off me and Joey released his hold on my wrists. I moved quickly to get off the couch as well, only to find myself stymied as Joey pushed me back down.

"Grab her wrists, you idiot," he snapped and Bryn promptly captured them and held them above my head.

Joey dropped his trousers and I could feel my eyes opening wider, which wasn't too surprising, as Joey's equipment seemed to be bigger and fatter than Bryn's. Some urgent mmph sounds coming from me were simply ignored as Joey settled down between my legs.

After that it was similar to the way Bryn had gone, except I didn't have to make any allowances to let him get started. Joey was quite proficient in that. What was different was that it took him a lot longer to actually get his cock right up inside me. I think he was taking it slowly so as to allow me to accommodate his fatter size.

I didn't bother with any muffled protests this time. I just lay there, evaluating what I felt as his cock moved deeper into me. Could I tell the difference between Bryn and Joey? I decided that I could, but damned if I could explain it.

Once he was finally in he lay on top of me, watching me. I deliberately didn't look at him, hoping that he'd feel uncomfortable. He definitely seemed irritated. Perhaps I wasn't showing proper respect. He pulled back and banged back in hard, jolting me. I continued to ignore him. (Just him as a person. There was no way I could ignore that cock.)

Joey made a few more attempts to get me to look at him, giving me some hard jolting thrusts. I smiled internally, relishing the feel of him inside me, and enjoying his irritation. Finding I wasn't going to react Joey settled down and got down to business, starting to pump away with a bit more style.

What can I say? I was already well and truly aroused from Bryn's little effort and I was finding Joey's performance every bit as wonderful as Bryn's. I really could do a bit more of this. Also, I didn't have to bother about the muffled protests, part of my strategy to irritate Joey.

He plugged manfully away and I moved with him. Damned if I was going to do anything that would stop me enjoying this, even if I was being forced. Now that Joey has settled down everything was going smoothly and I was relishing my helplessness, loving being the hapless victim. Was this how a maiden of old felt when the pirates came raiding? Probably.

I became aware that Joey was speeding up. Was he heading for a climax already? I hoped not as I wasn't there yet. Now I did let out a grunt through the tape, trying to tell him to slow down.

"Oh, you like it faster, do you?" he crowed, and then he doubled down and really started hammering home.

I told him he was an inconsiderate, incompetent, jerk who knew nothing about what a woman wanted and that he should go and get some lessons, preferably from some cheap whore with several cases of VD. He just laughed at my muffled yelling, apparently taking it for approval, and banging in harder than ever.

Okay, so his frantic banging hurried me along so it looked as though I was going to climax again very shortly, which was a plus. To counter that, Joey thought I was enjoying what he was doing, which was a big minus. (Yes, I was enjoying it, but I didn't want him to know that.)

Joey finished up and we both climaxed. I won't say we mutually climaxed, but we did both reach that point.

Joey was off me and doing up his trousers in a flash, then he and Bryn were heading for the door while I was still staggering to my feet, my legs feeling distinctly wobbly.

"Better lock the door behind us," Bryn advised. "You won't want anyone coming in while you're dressed like that."

They bolted and I lunged at the door and locked it. Then I set about tidying myself and considering what had taken place. Was I unhappy about it? Not really, I decided. I was now non-virginal, which was something I'd intended anyway, and I'd thoroughly enjoyed it, even though it hadn't been my choice. Was I going to report the incident? No way known, and I doubted that the boys would. Admit they raped me? Not bloody likely. Would I just let the whole thing go? Not really. I'd find some way to cause them significant harm. I didn't know what, but I could be patient. More important, was I willing to let either of them do it again?

That was harder to answer. Joey was an automatic no, because for some reason he gave me the irrits. Bryn? I couldn't decide. It might seem that I was rewarding bad behaviour. Then again, he was my first and a girl has a special place in her heart for her first. Cue the cynical laughter. Still, I had enjoyed his attentions, unwanted though they had been. What would it be like if I was a willing partner? Something that needed further consideration.

I decided that I wanted to talk the incident over with someone. My parents were out, of course. My Mother would have a heart attack and my Father would go looking for a shotgun, neither of which options appealed to me. I decided to chat with Solara, a friend of mine. She's a year older than me and, according to her, she lost her virginity on her eighteenth birthday and a number of times since. I'd pointed out that you could only lose it once and she smirked.

"It all depends on how you act," she told me. "If the boy thinks he's taking your virginity then that's what counts. Not all virgins have intact hymens, you know."

Accordingly I fronted up to Solara's place Saturday afternoon. Her father invited me in and then told me that Solara wasn't home. She'd be back in about half an hour and did I want to wait and watch some TV or go home and come back later?

I sighed. "By the time I get home it would be just about time to turn around and come back," I said. "I'm here now so I might as well stay."

I followed Mr James into the front room and glanced towards the TV.

"Football? Really?" I asked.

"Yes, football," he said with a laugh. "Sit and watch. You might enjoy it."

"Just don't take any bets on it," I grumbled as I sat down.

Mr James seemed to be giving me some very considering looks.

"What?" I asked, touching my hair. "Have I got something on my face of something?"

"No, no. I was just trying to work out what makes you seem a little different today," he said.

"Nothing that I know of," I told him, and he continued to give me the same considering look.

"I know what it is," he said. "You're a little more confident in yourself. A little more mature, shall we say?"

Well, that didn't sound as though it was a bad thing so I didn't say anything.

"Yes," he said, nodding slowly. "I know what's happened. You've lost your virginity and enjoyed it. Am I right?"

"Mr James," I said indignantly. "It's none of your business if I did or didn't."

"I'm right," he said with some satisfaction. "If you hadn't you would have said you hadn't. This is actually a fortunate event."

"Why?" I asked, giving him a suspicious look.

"Because you can now fill in the time waiting for Solara by dropping your panties and bending over that chair," he told me, indicating a big fat armchair.

"You've got to be kidding." I barely breathed the words and even as I was saying them I felt a flash of wild excitement. If I did drop my panties would he really bend me over the chair and fuck me? What would it be like?

"Why would I be kidding?" he asked. "You must know that you're a very attractive young woman. I think I'd really enjoy spending some time with you. Here, let me help you."

With that he bent down, flicked my dress up, and grabbed hold of my panties. He had them down as far as my knees before I could react. When I did start to react it was too little, too late. He was already manoeuvring my panties past my feet.

"I can't believe you did that," I protested, pushing the hem of my skirt down to ensure I was properly covered.

"Believe," he said, holding up my panties, dangling them from one finger. "Do you want to lean back against the couch so you can watch me entering you, lean forward so it's a surprise, or do both, first one and then the other?"

"You've got to be kidding," I said again, and that excitement was now surging through me. What would it be like to watch his cock push its way into me? Not that I was considering it.

"Does this look like I'm kidding?" he asked undoing his trousers, and the heat low inside me turned up a notch. Tell me, does the cock immediately in front of you always look bigger and fatter than ones you have previously experienced. I mean, Joey looked bigger than Bryn, and now Mr James as looking bigger than my memory of Joey.

He reached for my arm and drew me to my feet. Then he turned me and backed me up against the chair. He lifted my dress and started to tuck the hem into the belt I had on and then changed his mind.

"The hell with it," he said, and undid my belt. That done he lifted my dress up and off, leaving me naked except for my bra.

One knee pressed between mine and for the life of me I couldn't keep my legs together. My legs were parted and he was standing between them and looking down the length of my body I could see his cock pointing at me, my vulva just inches away. He reached down and parted my lips, moving the head of his cock into the space provided. Taking his hand away I could see my lips closing over him, holding him.

I was breathing hard, watching his cock slowly vanish as it made its way into me. It seemed most peculiar, watching it vanish and at the same time feeling it move deeper inside me. He was in no rush, just steadily leaning into me, forcing his cock to continuously move deeper.

Suddenly his groin was rubbing against mine and I was fully impaled on his cock. I lifted my eyes from where I'd been watching him up to his face, seeing that he looked rather amused.

"Time to turn around now," he told me.

"Huh?" was my sophisticated reply.

He grinned, winked, and pulled free, then turned me around and pushed me forward over the chair. I could feel his hand touching me down there, parting my lips again, and then his cock was entering me again, driving in quickly. This time, once he was fully in he held himself there while he undid my bra, letting my breasts fall free.

He fondled my breasts for a few moments while I squirmed slowly about, so terribly aware of his cock inside me. He said something and I turned my head to look at him.

"What?" I asked, sure I couldn't have heard correctly.

"I asked you to turn around," he said.

"That's why I said what. Aren't you overlooking something?" Something like a dirty great cock jammed inside me.

"Not really. I'm sure you're limber enough to be able to rotate on the spot, lifting one leg high to help you get around."

I nervously started to turn around, lifting one leg high as I did so. He caught my foot and helped me, and then he was lowering my leg again and I was facing him feeling rather stunned.

"Very good," he said, his hands coming up to close over my breasts and starting to rub them. "Now wrap your legs around my waist."

That was a lot easier to do, even if it did seem that doing so pushed his cock even deeper into me. His hands dropped down and clutched hold of my bottom and lifted, while he stood up straighter. I was now effectively wrapped around him.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers
12