Initiated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started bouncing and I screamed. Just a small scream, but what did he expect? He laughed again and kept right on bouncing, and I was bouncing along with him, his cock making small movements up and down inside me.

"I'd love to spend an hour or so just playing with you," he said after a while, "but Solara will be home soon and I'd rather she didn't walk in and find you riding me."

Oh my god, I'd completely forgotten that Solara would be due home soon. Mr James suddenly sank down to his knees and the rolled onto his back, pushing my legs away from his waist as he did so. I found myself straddling him.

"Ok, your turn," he said. "I'll let you finish this."

"B-but what am I supposed to do?" I demanded.

"Please yourself," he said smugly. "Rock back and forth, bounce up and down, twerk. I'm sure you know the sort of thing required."

"Get off and get dressed?" I asked sweetly.

He just sniggered derisively and I started rocking back and forth, feeling him sliding in and out. While it felt good, rocking just wasn't going to do the job. I started bouncing, gratified to find that Mr James was pushing firmly up to meet me as I bounced.

I was wildly excited by this stage and knowing I was doing the running did nothing to lessen that. I bounced happily, feeling my internal feelings screaming that it was nearly time for a climax.

Apparently Mr James thought so, too, as he suddenly rolled over, taking me with him. Then he started to drive in hard, giving me everything he had for his final run. This time I actually screamed as I climaxed, feeling him jerk spasmodically on top of me as he finished as well.

I was all cleaned up and dressed, sitting demurely, when Solara returned. The pair of us shot through to her room, although I was in a bit of a quandary. While I felt free to run down Bryn and Joey as low life rapists what should I say about her father, if anything? I mean, I didn't agree to have sex with him, but neither did I flatly refuse. I mainly expressed shocked surprise that he'd suggest such a thing, and then he was actually doing it. Perhaps I'd better not mention him.

12