Initiating the Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't you DARE come before you are given permission. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Mistress, I understand.' Jason only hoped he could fulfil her command as he reached down to his throbbing shaft, and even his familiar grip was almost enough to make him spill. He was so sensitive and desperate for release that in just a few pumps, he was begging.

'Please, Mistress. I am close... Please let me come.'

Kitten giggled as the Domme leisurely pumped the plug whilst jerking his nipple clamps.

'No.'

The pain in his nipples shocked him enough to snap him out of his imminent orgasm, but nowhere near enough to lose his arousal. When he continued stroking, in mere minutes he again begged for release.

'I am disappointed by your lack of self-control, slave. I expect you to be able to edge for much longer when I command it.'

'I'm sorry, Mistress. I'm trying, I promise,' he pleaded.

'Not hard enough! I believe that I shall have to raise the stakes.' Jason licked his lips, his mouth suddenly dry. 'Kitten?' She snapped and pointed to the floor by Jason's feet.

Jason gasped and stiffened as the little feline giggled and ran her sharp nails up his legs, following the slight sting with her little kitten tongue. When she reached his balls, she spent some time playing, lapping eagerly then sucking one and then the other into her mouth.

As Jason absorbed these thrilling new sensations, he had completely stopped stroking and was just bracing himself on the table, slowly rocking his hips as he chased her hot little tongue.

The slam of the riding crop on the table jolted him back to his senses. 'Stroke!'

It was all too much. The burn of the plug, Kitten's wicked little mouth, and his hand on his cock.

'Please, Mistress! I don't want to disobey, but I can't... can't hold it back!'

Staying Kitten with a hand on her head, the Domme smiled evilly. 'Then I shall make it easier for you. Next time you feel close, you may ask for punishment to help you control your arousal.'

'Th... thank you, Mistress.' Jason knew this was no act of kindness and would likely only add to his torment, but at this point, he was just focused on not failing his task.

'If you ask nicely, all stimulation will stop, and you will receive your punishment to enable you to last longer. Of course, in return for this generosity, Kitten will now take over your edging for me.'

Jason looked down as Kitten smirked up at him from between his legs. Licking her lips provocatively, she opened her little pink mouth wide and swallowed him down.

Oh. My. God!

Grasping his hips, nails digging cruelly into his flesh, she buried her face in his crotch, completely sheathing his cock down her narrow throat, her tongue still managing to flick over his balls. As she bobbed up and down, she increased the suction, and he was quickly begging for punishment.

'Please! Please, punish me!' he almost screamed with desperation, and immediately, Kitten released his cock with a wet pop.

Thwack! Thwack, thwack!

Three sharp whacks of the crop were delivered directly to his wet, angry cockhead.

'Aaargh!' he screamed, quite unprepared for the speed or ferocity of the punishment he had begged for.

'What do you say, slave?' Mistress demanded.

Jason's addled mind could barely form words, but he managed to choke out, 'Thank you, Mistress.'

'I can see that you are going to struggle to maintain your edge for me, so I will change the rules.' Jason wasn't sure whether to be relieved or wary, so he chose the latter. 'I will continue to punish you as you are being edged. This should enable you to hold it for me for 5 minutes. If you do so, you will be rewarded.'

Jason watched as Mistress K returned to her toy box and brought out a large, elegant wooden sand timer and a wicked-looking flogger.

'Brace yourself, slave. I expect you to hold both your position and your edge until the sand runs out. Do not disappoint me.'

With a loving stroke to Kitten's face, the Domme readied her between Jason's thighs. Turning the sand timer over, she picked up the flogger and moved behind him.

'We shall begin.'

---

As the stinging thuds from Mistress K's flogger rained down on his back, ass, and thighs, and Kitten worked her own brand of tongue torture of his overstimulated cock, Jason kept his eyes on the grains of sand as they fell oh-so-slowly through the timer.

All the sensations - the pleasure, pain, fear, humiliation - had merged together, and he was floating in a warm pool of pure bliss. Despite being denied release, he had never felt so content.

It took Jason some time to realise that the flogging had stopped, and when he opened his eyes, he saw that Kitten had released his bobbing, shiny shaft and was looking up expectantly. Was it over?

Mistress K stroked his sweat-dampened hair from his forehead and used her grip to lift his face up to hers.

'You did very well, slave, and you have pleased me.' Jason smiled up at her, groggily.

'And now, you have earned a reward.' Again, she stroked his faced, and her hand felt like a cool balm on his fevered skin. He was in awe of this magnificent woman, and he knew he would do anything for her.

'You may choose. I could let you spill in Kitten's delightfully eager mouth.' Jason's heavy cock twitched with excitement at the thought. 'Of course, then you can thank her with a kiss so that you can suck it all back down.' Humiliating as it was, Jason had always enjoyed snowballing porn, and to be forced to swallow his own cum in front of a crowd was quite an enticing offer.

'Alternatively, you could submit to being caged, and then you would receive a special reward from me.' She paused as this offer hung in the air. 'I think you know which I would prefer.'

Both rewards sounded enticing, but it was Mistress K that he was here for, and no matter how Kitten could suck out his soul with her clever little mouth, he would not pass up an opportunity to please his Mistress.

His mind was made up. 'Please cage me, Mistress.'

The noise from the appreciative crowd rose as she reached into her toy chest and held the cock cage high for all to see. It looked tiny. Just a lattice helmet attached to three stainless steel bands that would only give him about an inch of shaft length, plus a thicker band that held the locking mechanism. Jason wondered if it was too late to change his mind. He was only about five and half inches fully erect, but he'd never been harder than he was at this moment. He was never going to fit.

Jason's concern was answered when Kitten returned to the stage with a large glass bowl of ice.

As Mistress K approached him, unlocking the two parts of the chastity device, she raised her eyebrow. 'Well, slave?' Jason looked from her to the bowl, then back again. When he made no move towards it, she steeled her voice, 'Immerse yourself this instant!'

Oh, God. He'd thought maybe he'd have to take one cube and rub himself with it to bring down his erection, but dunking his cock and balls into the ice bath would certainly do the job a lot quicker! His balls ached with the thought, but the Domme's patent boot was tapping in annoyance, so he knew he had to stop overthinking and just take the plunge!

Jason was very aware of the jeers and calls from the crowd as he squatted to his haunches, his thighs splayed and his overheated manhood swaying. Reaching for the bowl, he positioned it squarely beneath him. Looking at his Mistress one last time, he took a deep breath and then bobbed down, plunging his flesh into the frigid water.

Aaargh! The pain of the cold took his breath away. His heart beat wildly, and his vision blurred out momentarily. Instinctually, he staggered to standing, his now shrunken flesh dripping icy droplets into the bowl beneath him.

Kitten evilly giggled, 'I think you'll need a smaller cage, Mistress!' This got the crowd laughing and jeering again, and Jason nearly died of embarrassment.

However, even the aching in his loins and the humiliation of his shrivelled manhood could not detract from the pleasure of Mistress K's hands easing his balls through the locking ring, then sliding the cage onto his icy flesh. With a whirring rasp, she fastened the lock with a golden zip tie, then trimmed it neatly with the pair of scissors Kitten handed her. The sight of either woman near his balls with a pair of scissors would normally be enough to give him a heart attack, but right now, he was so overwhelmed that it was done before he'd truly had a chance to register the threat.

'Very nice, slave. Now you are ready for your reward.'

Once again, pushed over the table, Jason was unable to see what had got the crowd so worked up. He tried to turn his head, but the Domme's hand was still in his hair. Whatever Kitten was showing them surely didn't sound like something he was going to enjoy.

Or was it? While nothing about this evening was anywhere near his comfort zone, he couldn't honestly say it hadn't been the most arousing night of his life.

When Mistress K's hand left his head with one firm press against the table and the stern command, 'Stay,' he knew better than to turn around, despite the sound of rustling and clinking of metal behind him. The crowd was excited by what was happening, and the anticipation was waking up Jason's trapped flesh, which was unfortunate as it had nowhere to go and was proving very uncomfortable.

He didn't have long to wait before Mistress K pulled him up off the table and pushed him to the floor on his knees. Looking up from her glossy platform boots, Jason came face to face with a large, shiny black shaft bobbing right in front of his face. The heavily veined latex shaft led to a red leather harness that was strapped around his Mistress's waist and around each thigh, framing the plump cheeks of her ass.

'Open wide, slave, and suck.' Jason looked warily at the phallus in front of him.

'Don't be shy, as you've already shown how eager you can be. You'd better get it good and wet, because you know where it will be going next.'

---

Jason knew there was no point in stalling, so he opened wide and swallowed the monster down. When he reached for her hips to help steady himself, the Domme slapped his hands away, and Kitten quickly took them and held them at the small of his back.

With his wrists captured and his hair firmly in Mistress K's grasp, Jason had no control over the depth of the thrusts, and soon he was gagging as the broad head forced its way into his untried throat. When he pulled back to gasp in a breath, a long string of saliva stretching from his lip to the shaft, the angle of his neck forced his mouth to stay open, and Kitten smirked before spitting noisily and with much enthusiasm onto his tongue.

'Swallow it down, slave,' commanded his Mistress, slapping his face lightly. 'You are here to take whatever we give you.'

'Yes, Mistress,' he choked out as he swallowed. As she appeared to be waiting for more, he continued, 'Thank you, Mistress.'

When he was presented once more with the dripping phallus, he didn't hesitate to force it deeply down his throat, earning an amused chuckle from his Mistress.

'Such an eager little cocksucker,' she crowed, holding herself deeply in his throat as his eyes bugged and spit bubbled at the corners of his stretched lips, much to the delight of the crowd. As she finally granted him mercy by pulling out, Jason collapsed red-faced and panting at her feet.

'Kitten? Let's get our little bitch ready for my big, fat cock.'

With his arms gripped by both women, he was hauled up and over the table, one knee bent up under him, with just the toes of one boot supporting him on the floor. His nipples, which had grown somewhat numbed by the prolonged clamping, flared into agonised life as they rasped against the tabletop. As he arched his back to relieve the pressure against his tortured buds, he inadvertently lifted his butt up as though begging for her cock.

'So eager to be fucked,' she praised, rewarding him with a sharp slap of her crop against the plug, eliciting a grunt of excitement. While the chilli heat had transformed from a raging inferno to a more bearable glow, it had left his channel hypersensitive and needy.

'Let's see if you are ready for me. Spread, slave.' Once he'd parted his cheeks to give her full access to the plug, she wasted no time in twisting and pumping it slowly, raising the heat once again and making his hips writhe with pleasure.

'So needy,' she smirked. 'Kitten,' she snapped her fingers and pointed, and the girl returned between his thighs to lap at his reddened balls and the small expanses of flesh that were visible through the bars of his cage. Oh, God. The arousal was both exquisite and terrible. Kitten giggled as he groaned and redoubled her efforts, sucking both balls deeply into her hot, wet mouth.

Without any warning, the plug was ripped from his ass with an obscene pop and a heavy thud as it hit the floor, and he cried out in tortured pleasure as it stimulated every nerve ending during its passage. Immediately, Mistress K replaced its loss with three fingers, never for a moment allowing his overworked sphincter to relax.

'Now, now. We wouldn't want your tight little hole to close up, would we? My cock is considerably larger than my plug, and you are going to need every inch you have gained so far.' When she removed her fingers, he heard the snap of a bottle cap, then the cool trickle of lube as it ran down the furrow between his cheeks into his gaping back hole. He braced himself for the chilli burn but sighed with relief when the heat never appeared.

Jason felt the heavy shaft against his thigh moments before the thick head butted against his slippery anus. Jason fought the urge to tense up, knowing that it would only make the penetration more challenging.

Grasping his hips, his Mistress leaned over him, her leather-clad breasts brushing tantalisingly against his back as her warm breath caressed his ear, 'Are you ready for me, slave?'

---

Jason had never been fucked before. He'd had sex, of course, always being the one doing the penetrating, slaking his lust in his partners' warm, wet holes. He had never experienced what it was like from the other side, to be the one being opened and plundered, to be forced to stretch and yield for another, accommodating their thick shaft in his wet, eager hole. It was humbling, somewhat painful to start, although the burning ache was already changing to something much more pleasurable, and utterly glorious!

Kitten's insistent mouth, sucking and tugging on his overfull balls and nipping at the tender skin on his inner thighs was adding to the sensation, and he wished his cock were free to receive more of its attention. However, the pulsing ache of his imprisoned cock against the confining press of the cage and the dragging of the clamps on his nipples as every hard stroke slammed him against the table, only added to his arousal. This transformed Jason into a seething mass of stimulated nerves as these goddesses so thoroughly used him in front of the appreciative audience.

He could hear his Mistress' breaths becoming more laboured as her own arousal increased, and he wondered if she could come just from controlling his own degradation. When she cruelly dragged the shaft out of his well-used orifice, leaving his gaped anus twitching and empty, he realised that she was ready for more. His legs had no strength, and without her weight pinning him to the table, he slithered onto the floor as if boneless.

'Well, slave?' his Mistress gestured to her slimy shaft, 'clean up your mess.'

Jason grimaced. It was one thing to be taken in the ass, it was quite another to get up close and personal with his mouth. However he had come too far to deny a direct order. Tonight was a night of firsts; what was one more at this point? No point pussy footing around, as it was better to get it over with in one go, so he opened his mouth wide and laved the bitter latex with his tongue until it was spit-shined and clean.

'Such a good boy,' she praised, stroking his face. 'I will allow you to watch Kitten get her reward. She has played hard, and now she deserves to get the cream.'

Once Kitten had unbuckled her Mistress' strap on and dropped it back in the box, she carefully worked down a concealed zip that ran between K's thighs. Jason groaned again as the sight of her beautiful, wet pussy came into view. He was close enough that he could breathe in her musk and his face was drawn to the juicy flesh like a bee to a flower.

Kitten hissed possessively and roughly shoved him away until he fell back on his haunches.

'Oh, no, slave. Don't be greedy. Now it's Kitten's turn,' his Mistress chuckled as she rested back against the table's edge.

As the feisty feline insinuated herself between her Mistress' thighs and lapped greedily at the treat she was being offered, K sighed in pleasure and toyed with her pet's latex ears as she guided her head where she wanted it most. Kitten's fishnet-covered ass bobbed as she pleasured her Mistress, and her full, furry tail swayed in time with her motions.

All Jason could do was enviously watch as the girl purred against the wet flesh, feasting on the copious cream that her Mistress was gifting her. As she moved her face, she glanced Jason's way with smiling eyes that proclaimed her place in K's life.

As Jason watched in envy, his trapped cock ached with unfulfilled desire. In frustration, he squeezed his balls to try to control his need.

When the Domme cried out her climax, the crowd cheered, and Kitten grinned at him triumphantly, her face glazed with the result of her labours.

Pushing back up, Mistress K composed herself and addressed Jason. 'How do you feel, slave? Are you tender? Aching? Desperate to come?'

Oh, God, yes, he was. 'Yes, Mistress,' he moaned. Then, remembering his manners, he added, 'Thank you, Mistress.'

'Good boy. You have done well, and I am pleased with you, so I will only require one more show of obedience before I allow you a release.' Jason's heart leaped in excitement. Finally, he was going to be allowed to come!

'I believe that everyone has enjoyed your initiation into our little family at Perdition.' At that, the crowd cheered and called out lewd suggestions. 'As is customary when we welcome a new member, you will now Run the Gauntlet!'

The crowd went wild, and, like the parting of the Red Sea, they moved to form an open pathway from the stage and across the floor through the awaiting audience.

Those at the front of each line were clearly male and female Dominants, judging by the predatory look in their eyes and the punishment implements they were wielding.

Mistress K turned Jason's horrified face to hers. 'I do so love to wind up my toys until they are near breaking with no release.' She turned away, 'Always leave them wanting more, isn't that right?' The hungry crowd shouted their agreement.

She continued, 'However, tonight, I will be merciful. Once you get home, and only then, you may remove all my lovely toys. Just imagine how it will feel as the blood rushes back into your most sensitive regions.' Jason could well imagine. He had experienced removing clothes pegs from his nipples before, and he knew the excruciating agony as blood flow returned to his abused nerves. As for his caged cock, he was counting the minutes until he could free it of its terrible confinement and finally give it the stimulation he craved.

'I expect you to think of me as you stroke yourself to release into your hand, then slurp it all down.' Jason knew he would do just that the very moment he cut his way out of the cage. 'I trust you are properly grateful?'

'Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.' And he truly meant it. Out of all the eager little subs in the club, that such an amazing woman had chosen him to play with was more than he could have ever dreamed.