Initiating the Sub

Story Info
Jason's first visit to BDSM club leads to public initiation.
7.1k words
4.7
10.4k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers

Disclaimer: Please read and take note. This work explores Femdom themes of power imbalance, female domination and male submission, humiliation and corporal discipline. Please do not read this story if you find such themes offensive, distasteful, or upsetting. This is a work of fiction that I wrote for my sweet sub, Jason, and is freely offered up for the enjoyment of those who would like it. British English spellings are used throughout. Troll comments will be deleted with extreme prejudice.

Jason's body was taut with anticipation as he looked at himself in the full-length mirror. Outwardly, he might almost be able to walk down the street and not raise too much attention. Almost. Well, in some parts of town, at night, perhaps.

What did one wear to a sex club, anyway? It'd be easier if he were a Dom; black jeans and a tight t-shirt, and he'd be fine. But as a new sub, he had very little in his wardrobe that would give off the right vibe. He'd eventually settled on his silky, black gym vest, which showed off his tattoos and was cut low under the arms and flashed the odd hint of nipple. He teamed this with his tight, black cycling shorts, which he thought showed off his modest package rather well. The biggest issue was what to wear on his feet, as his customary trainers were banned by the club's dress code. He had decided that his steel-toe cap work boots added a certain edge and completed the outfit.

But, what really put him in the right mindset was what he had on under the shorts. He'd ordered a leather harness that cinched around his waist and pulled tight between his butt cheeks, then flanked his cock and balls with two chains that connected to the waistband with an O-ring. Feeling his junk being restrained by the chains while caressed by the silking material of his cycling shorts as he walked kept him aroused to such an extent that he could push down his fear and finally fulfil his fantasy of visiting a sex club.

Perdition had been open for about a year, and Jason had been psyching himself for at least that long. Once a month, the BDSM club opened its doors to newbies. Jason decided that he'd wasted enough of his life suppressing his submissive desires, and with his birthday looming, tonight was the night. He'd go to the club, soak up the atmosphere, watch a few scenes that would enrich his wank bank of memories, then return home with one more thing ticked off his bucket list.

When he arrived at the club, the seductive lighting, low, throbbing music, and sounds of pleasure and pain were like a shot of adrenaline straight to his groin. Seeing the risqué outfits and skin on show, Jason realised that he could have been a lot more daring, but this was good. He wouldn't stand out. He could hide in the shadows and watch without attracting any attention.

Ordering a drink from the bar to steady his nerves, he spent some time people-watching. It was very clear who was dominant and who was submissive, and not always due to the outfits. It was more in their demeanours: the way they walked, the eye contact, the tilt of the lips in a provocative smile. He noticed a few women and more than one man giving him an appreciative once-over, and he preened while looking down into his drink to deter any further advances. While it was exciting to be wanted, he had no idea what to do in this sort of encounter, whether he'd even enjoy it as much as his fantasies suggested, so he was much more comfortable with watching.

When one older man, well-muscled with a neatly trimmed beard and just a hint of grey, started to approach him, Jason was ready to bolt for the door. He'd heard somewhere that some clubs used coloured wristbands indicating sexual preference, but this club didn't offer that. He angled his body away and stared studiously across the bar, hoping the guy would get the message.

It was then that his gaze was caught and held by an elegant older woman in a skin-tight leather bodysuit that fastened high up on her long, slender neck. The only skin showing on her curvaceous body was her hands, tipped with blood red nails, face with sweeping eyebrows, high cheeks and lush red lips, and a cut-out just above the swell of her beautiful breasts. Her hair was swept back into a tight, high ponytail that trailed over her shoulder like a gleaming lash.

Jason could barely breathe as she deliberately examined him up and down before tipping just the corner of her mouth in a knowing smile. Then, before he could summon any semblance of a thought, let alone words, she stood, turned, and sashayed away into the teaming club.

When Jason turned back around, the other man had gone, and most people were making their way to the stage. The music lowered as a sultry voice announced that Mistress K was taking to the main stage for a demonstration, so Jason picked up his drink and followed the crowds.

When he reached the periphery of the audience, he stopped and stared at the woman who'd just dissected him with her eyes. Mistress K was standing resplendently spotlighted centre stage. For the first time, he saw her whole body and the impact was even more striking than his first impression, not least because she was lightly tapping a riding crop along her leather-clad thigh. While she was clearly statuesque, with her patent platform boots tightly laced to her knees, the Domme must stand over six feet. In fact, she might even equal his impressive 6ft 4in stature. How long had he yearned to look up into the face of a confident, commanding woman and be pulled into her firm and demanding presence?

Kneeling at her feet was a young woman in red latex ruffled panties and matching peekaboo bra, fishnet tights that showcased the ample rounds of her bottom, stripper heels, and a three-quarter face mask complete with ears. She also wore a lush tail, which was clearly anchored in a very intriguing place. This must be her sub, the one she would be demonstrating on. Jason was very much looking forward to seeing the two of them together. He also felt just the tiniest twinge of envy.

Mistress K stroked one long, slim hand over the girl's upturned cheek, and the kneeling woman nuzzled into the touch.

'Kitten,' the older woman purred, 'go hunt. Find me some pretty little prey to play with.'

When Kitten slinked off the stage, and the lights came up on the audience, Jason realised his position in the shadows was no longer the safe haven he had hoped for. In fact, as the feline huntress stalked towards him with laser focus and a determined smirk, he understood that he was more vulnerable than he had ever been.

---

With nowhere left to hide, Jason allowed himself to be captured by the young woman. Kitten had his tattooed bicep in her surprisingly firm grasp, her sharp black nails--claws--ensuring he could not escape. Every bit the huntress, Kitten dragged him back to the stage like the prey he was. The rest of the crowd parted as she tugged him along, many smirking and showing signs of predatory interest as they took in his reluctance. They could smell fresh meat being led to the slaughter, and they were out for blood.

As he nervously mounted the three steps to the low stage, Kitten gave him a hard shove, and he found himself sprawled at the feet of the beautiful Domme, a fresh kill offered up to her Mistress. So close was he, that Jason saw his distorted reflection in the glossy leather of her boots and smelled the fresh polish. Fleetingly, he imagined a loyal Kitten lovingly polishing them.

Mistress K shattered his reverie when she used the tab of her crop to tip Jason's head up to meet her withering gaze.

'What do we have here?' She directed her words to the crowd, who laughed and called out suggestive comments. 'Kitten, how sweet of you to bring me a delicious virgin subby who needs his cherry popped.'

Looking once again at Jason, she asked, 'Well, little sub. I can see that you are lost and alone in a big, bad world. Do you have a name?'

Jason cleared his throat and managed to croak, 'Jason, Mistress.'

That pitiful attempt elicited a low chuckle. 'Tonight, you are mine and, if I deign to address you, I will call you slave. Well, slave, do you feel honoured to have been chosen for my particular attention?'

Jason felt a lot of things; pure terror at what might happen to him, humiliation that he was so vulnerable in front of such a large crowd, regret at making the decision to come here tonight. But there was no denying the throbbing erection that spoke of his extreme arousal.

'Yes, Mistress. Th... thank you for your attentions.'

'Sweet slave, you may thank me afterwards,' she cooed, pressing the crop more firmly under his chin indicating that he should rise.

Clambering clumsily to his feet made Jason feel even more exposed. He didn't know what to do with his hands. He desperately wanted to clasp them in front of his bulging manhood, or at the very least cross them protectively across his chest, but he realised this might not please his Mistress, so he clasped them behind his back, rather like a low-ranking soldier before his Commanding Officer.

Mistress K smirked as she watched him react, then made a show of slowing circling him to take in his appearance.

'Very nice, Kitten. You have chosen well.' The other woman, who was again kneeling at her Mistress' feet, rubbed her face along K's thigh in pleasure.

'However,' she continued with more steel in her tone, 'you are improperly attired.'

Jason stiffened. He knew that he didn't really fit in with all the exciting fetish gear on show, and he flushed in humiliation to be found wanting.

'Kitten, strip him,' Mistress commanded as she winked knowingly at the crowd.

The younger woman giggled in a way that could be considered playful, unless you were in Jason's position, where it felt considerably more sinister. However, Jason was determined to please his Mistress. He hurriedly complied with the girl's demands that he bend lower to let her strip him of his gym vest, then step out of the shorts when she slowly tugged them down.

Jason was not the only one who gasped as his harness was revealed. After being presented as such a pedestrian package, he didn't think anyone was expecting what was underneath, and the image of him standing naked but for heavy laced work boots and a leather thong revealing his chained cock had provoked a murmur of appreciation.

But it was Mistress K who declared succinctly, 'Delicious.'

She ran her fingertips across his skin as she once again circled him, sending a trail of goosebumps in their wake. He held his breath as both fingertip and blood red nail skated across his exposed buttocks, over the muscles in his back and shoulders, down his pecs, making his nipples pebble, then stroking lower, over his abs to run along the front of his waist harness before ending with a sharp jerk to the chains, which made him release his breath in a whoosh.

'I think a little decoration is in order. Kitten,' she snapped her fingers to her pet, 'my toy box.'

Moving sinuously to her feet with none of the awkwardness that Jason had experienced, Kitten rose and approached the table behind them, returning a moment later with a large red lacquer casket, which she opened with a flourish.

Jason could see that it had a section for a range of punishment implements that he didn't want to think too closely about, along with smaller compartments for silvery plugs, clamps, and cages. Jason shuddered in anticipation.

The Domme lightly toyed with his erect nipples and smiled as she removed a pair of clamps attached to a long, heavy chain. 'Yes, I believe these will look delightful,' she announced in a voice full of playful menace. Jason fisted his hands to stop them from flying up to protect himself. 'Kitten, prepare him for me.'

With the box left open ominously at her feet, Kitten slinked towards him, running her hands up his chest until her sharp nails simultaneously scratched over both nipples. Jason panted with excitement, his breath turning to a low moan as she took one hard nub into her warm, wet mouth and sucked hard, forcing it to even greater prominence whilst pinching its twin cruelly between two long nails.

He hissed with discomfort as she tightened her grip, then groaned as she released the tortured flesh, swapping sides to suck it into her mouth, forcing the blood back into the starved nerves way too quickly to bring anything like comfort while pinching the damp, puffy nipple she'd only just released from her mouth.

After alternating between the two forms of punishment for another agonising minute, she released both nipples with a sharp tug. Jason closed his eyes and breathed deeply as he tried to process the abuse, then cried out in shock as first one, then the other nipple, was clamped tightly between the jaws of two steel crocodile clips.

The teeth bit deeply but then seemed to continue to tighten, gnawing cruelly on his tender nips. It hurt so badly, but Jason found that the screaming of his nerves was being transmuted into throbs of pleasure, which travelled straight to his aching groin, and it was all he could do to stand there, hands tightly clasped behind his back, taking the pain as it came in waves. As the seconds ticked by, the blinding sharpness became a more manageable ache, and it was then that Jason came back to himself enough to be aware of his surroundings and the murmuring of the crowd.

Kitten had stepped back, and in her place, his Mistress was now smiling softly at him as she gently tugged on the chain, which he now realised was secured to the O-ring at the front of his harness with a small carabiner clip. The tweak to his clamped nipples sent a bright zing of pleasure-pain that had him moaning his appreciation.

'Mmm, so responsive. You really are a delightful find, slave. Now, what else?' She turned him around, then pushed him firmly over the table, running her hands over his upturned buttocks, and teasing just one fingertip along the seam.

'Spread!' she commanded, and Jason hastened to grasp and part his cheeks, biting back a groan of embarrassment as she unsnapped the obstructing thong strap, and he was exposed more fully.

'Have you ever had anything in this tight little pucker, slave?' she asked, tapping the pad of her index finger on his cringing anus.

'Uh, yes, Mistress.' Jason's face was flaming, and he was glad that his bent position at least meant the audience couldn't see his reactions. 'I have a small vibrating plug that I've used in the past.'

'And you enjoyed that immensely didn't you, slave?' she announced loudly, compounding his embarrassment. He inhaled to protest but she cut him off. 'Don't even think about lying to me, I can feel the way your eager little freckle twitched with excitement when I mentioned it.'

Jason knew she was right. 'Yes, Mistress. I enjoyed it,' he almost whispered.

Looking at the crowd with a knowing smile, Mistress barked, 'I cannot hear you slave!' Then, looking at her Kitten, she asked, 'Did my sweet Kitten hear anything from this snivelling specimen cluttering up my stage?'

Exaggeratedly, the adoring feline shook her head. 'No, Mistress.'

The loud cut of the crop across Jason's exposed buttocks elicited a loud screech.

Mistress K, with the icy glare of an avenging Headmistress, steeled her tone, 'So, apparently you are able to enunciate adequately. Then answer my question so we can all hear! Did you immensely enjoy that vibrating plug up your tight little arse?'

'I did, Mistress, I loved it!' he answered loudly, groaning in mortification.

She laughed cruelly. 'Perfect! Then, imagine how much you will enjoy this one!' she crowed, brandishing a fairly large stainless-steel plug. The crowd cheered raggedly.

Jason blanched. It was easily twice as big as the little black vibrating one he'd played with at home. In reality, that one wasn't much bigger than his thumb. This one, however, was almost as girthy at its thickest point as his cock, and the unforgiving material was going to be much harder to take than the more flexible silicone he was used to. He hoped to God she'd use plenty of lube.

His heart sank when she speared her fingers through his short fair hair and pulled him up so his back was arched and his hands supported him on the table. 'Now suck.'

If this was the only lube he was going to get, he determined to make sure it was dripping with spit. The crowd seemed to enjoy his show of eager slurping, and his Mistress chuckled, 'I wonder if you'll be as enthusiastic with my strap-on, slave?'

When she pulled the plug from his mouth, the steel had warmed, and its surface was wet and shiny.

'Now, I'd expect my more experienced subs to take this dry or only slightly spit-slicked. However, you are young and relatively untried, so tonight, I will be generous. You may choose to receive your plug as it is or use some lube.'

Jason jumped at the offer. 'Oh, thank you for your mercy, Mistress. I would like to use some lube if it pleases you.'

Mistress K moved again to the toy box and brought out a red bottle. While the writing was too small to read from this distance, Jason could not miss the picture of a flaming chilli pepper that adorned the label.

'It does please me, slave. Very much so. Now, it is up to you how much you use. Even a small amount will carry a considerable burn, I'd imagine, but more will smooth the passage of the plug as it passes your tight little sphincter. Your choice.'

He should have realised that nothing in this life came for free, and a skilled Domme was not going to offer him any easy options. He may not be very knowledgeable about anal play, but he had some life experience. He reasoned that he was going to burn either way, but chilli heat should cool after about 20 minutes, whereas friction burns lasted much longer.

'Thank you, Mistress. Please will you be generous with the lube?'

She smiled, triumphantly. 'Of course, slave. Now reach back and spread for me.' The low chuckle from the crowd both thrilled and appalled Jason.

Pushing him back down, she wasted no time driving it home.

---

Jason's ass was on fire as he churned his hips, trying unsuccessfully to handle the blistering heat and incredible fullness. He was stuffed and suffering in front of an eager audience no less, but humiliation and pain had always been an aphrodisiac for him, and this was so much more than he'd ever fantasised about in the privacy of his bedroom. Jason had never been so hard, and this had obviously not been missed by his beautiful tormentors.

'Mistress,' purred Kitten, 'He's dripping cream all over your floor.'

All three of them looked down at the watery drops of precum that had splashed beneath him.

'Oh yes, you do like that, don't you slave?' sneered Mistress K as she twisted and pumped the heavy plug, sending new tingles of pleasure pain to his overstretched sphincter. 'You really are a greedy little anal slut.'

Jason groaned his assent.

'Well, I can't allow your lack of control to sully my pristine stage. On your knees now and clean it up.'

As Jason lowered to his knees, he eyed the droplets. He could easily rub them away with his hand, but when he looked up at his Mistress' arched eyebrow, he knew this was not what she had in mind.

Jason had never tasted his cum before, although he had fantasised about being forced to do it. It seemed the time had come, so he reluctantly stuck out his tongue and lowered his head, licking one of the drips with the tip. It was still slightly warm and not as gelatinous as he'd imagined. Watery with a slightly salty aftertaste. Not nearly as bad as he'd feared, so he made quick work of the clean up until his Mistress appeared satisfied and nodded to him to resume his position over the table.

Pumping the plug again, the Domme continued, 'Show me, little anal slut, just how much you love it. You will stroke for me until you can hold back no longer, and then you will beg me to allow you release.' Jason moaned in anticipation and humped his hips once more.

Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers