Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glenda gives me an unreadable look, before shrugging, "Sure. For a drink or whatever."

Well, after a couple drinks, and lots of laughs and double entendre and lewd jokes, I quietly suggest we retire to someplace more private. Glenda raises her eyebrows in surprise when I stand and lead her to the back of the lounge. "We can use one of these," I tell her, towing her into one of the private studios available to club members. Not nonplussed for long, by the time the door closes she is climbing all over me, passionately, vigorously sucking face. I manage to get her mostly undressed and onto the daybed—a good-sized leatherette couch off against one wall—in short order.

Stimulating her nipples and reaching her engorged clit, while maintaining the aggressive liplock, I quickly bring her to, and keep her on, a low-boil. Sucking fiercely at my mouth, her breath, puffing through her nose, becomes ragged and distressed. I can feel her body temperature rising, arousal rippling through her muscles.

Then, suddenly, I stop. In a moment that lasts forever, I lunge back, staring her in the eye, daring her to say anything. Grabbing her under her thighs, I heave them over my shoulder, and drop down, with my face between her legs. Pushing firmly into her quim, I start to stroke with my tongue—long and hard, up and down her pussy, splitting her puffy, dripping labia, and mercilessly twirling and flicking her trembling clitoris at the top of each cycle. I can feel the febrile quivering of her thighs, the almost tactile glowing of her buttocks, as I eat her to a monumental, massive orgasm.

Before she can recover, I drop her bottom back onto the bed and spear her with my throbbing boner. I feel harder than steel, slicing into her spongy vagina, climbing inexorably toward release. Knowing I ain't gonna last long, I fuck her roughly, with long violent jabs, until her ecstatic spasms, signaling yet another orgasm, ignite my own! My issue splashes and floods her womb with spurt after spurt of semen.

As we gradually return to reality, I suddenly pull out, and while she is still catching her breath, I flip her onto her hands and knees. As she drops to her elbows cum from her overflowing twat begins to drip down her inner thighs. She looks downright delicious, although, goodness knows, I'd need at least a bit of time before I could get it up again! I quietly, but sternly, order her, with an almost menacing bark, to, "Stay right here. Don't move. I'll be right back."

Having thrown on jeans and a tee, I linger outside the studio, allowing myself time to reinvigorate, as it were. When I finally return, I'm pleased to see that Glenda really hasn't moved. She is dozing, head between her forearms, ass up, inner thighs glistening with spunk. I pause at the door for a while. She couldn't look more delightful. Incredibly, just the sight of her there fires my cock and starts it to standing. Stealthily approaching, I gently lift her chin and present her with my now bobbing woodie. She smiles a wan smile, licks her lips, and opens up. Accepting her silent invitation, I jam myself deep into her mouth, my pubes brushing her nose.

As I settle into a slow and steady rhythm, my fingertips lightly touching her jawline, I tell her, by way of explanation, that I am not living under any illusions that I have an especially big dick. Glenda, the dear, tentatively pulls back to assure me that mine is "certainly the biggest I've ever had!" before plunging onto it again to lave it with her plump lips, and caress it with her agile tongue.

"No, really," I idly protest, "I'm just average. You ought to see my buddy, Ray's. Now, there's a big dick. His schlong is truly huge!" Now, I know I'm being somewhat modest, but I'm just speaking rhetorically. I mean, really, I am fairly big—just not nearly as big as Ray.

As I speak, the door to the studio quietly opens, and Ray, himself, surreptitiously enters the room. I continue sawing lazily in and out of Glenda's mouth, as I casually say, "Maybe you ought to try it—try it out with Ray. Find out what a really big cock is like." I continue holding her firmly onto my soldier, so she hasn't got the chance to respond, but I can feel her eyes, looking at me through her eyelashes, uncertain.

I go on with a light-hearted chuckle. "You need to have a really big cock to open you up. At least once. So's you know what it's like, eh?" And just as I look down at her and smile, Ray places his large cock-head against her pussy-lips and begins an unhurried push into her. Tilting her chin up while still holding her mouth full, I try to assure her. "It's all right. Just relax. He's a friend. He won't hurt you." Glenda gasps and grunts around me, as the massive weapon fills her womb, forcing the air from her lungs. In less time than I expected, Ray has shoved himself in fully, his upper thighs flush against her butt cheeks. He pauses there for a spell, allowing her vagina to stretch, to accommodate his size, before slowly beginning to withdraw.

Drawing steadily back, he stops just as his swollen cock-head pulls at her swollen labia from the inside, then, with an insistent slowness, he begins to reinsert his massive organ, once again. At that point, I blow Glenda a kiss, and, flexing my own hips, to deliberately find and join Ray's gradually accelerating rhythm. I realize that this is happening without consulting her, with only her tacit consent, but I'm fairly sure it will all work out. So, we proceed—DPing, spitting her, fucking her cunt and her mouth, together. Yowzer, yowzer!

I can feel my arousal building inexorably, as I continue to lazily feed her my sword. I suspect this is Glenda's very first double penetration—in fact, come to think of it, it's only the second DP for me. The warm, wet caress of her lips, and tongue, the twitching and quivering of her jaw, as she repeatedly bumps my pubis, are electrifying, and my continued in and out of her mouth, matches Ray's driving rhythm from behind her. Casually, half in jest, I whisper, "Don't you dare bite me, now!" adding with a chuckle, "or I might have to knock out the offending teeth."

Glenda is vibrating with the unfamiliar stimulation and building excitement. Soon enough, our persistent pounding brings her to climax—or climaxes. I can't quite determine whether she's having one continuous orgasm, or multiple mini-orgasms, but, whatever the case, she now seems to be enjoying the sustained arousal immensely.

Eventually, inevitably, Ray gives it up. Judging by the apparent resistance to his movement, he has expanded to totally fill her cavity, or else she is gripping him so tightly he's unable to withdraw; but whatever, Glenda is suddenly gasping around my invader, as Ray is howling through his release, flooding her with sperm, which, as he resumes thrusting, squeezes out and runs in rivulets down her thighs. Forgotten, for the moment, by my dear felatress, I deliberately slow my lazy sawing in and out, my hands remaining firmly over her ears.

Ray pulls out abruptly, just as Glenda seems to become aware that the turgid tool filling her mouth has stilled. He gives her ass a playful, but sharp smack, before stepping around to high-five me. "Thanks, man."

"Any time," I wink, and, as he closes the door behind himself, I gradually pull myself out of her oral grasp, dropping my grip on her head.

"Don't move!" My command broaches no argument. Leaving her for the moment, panting, head down, bottom up, juices flowing freely down onto the couch, I move around behind her, then, lining up my bobbing staff, I slap her bottom, before laying my rod securely in her butt-crack—held between her cheeks. "You're really quite a mess, you know," I remark, while sweeping up some of Ray's overflowing goo with my fingers and spreading it around her asshole. She whimpers for a bit and turns her head to look back over her shoulder at me. "Shush," I exhort, before she can say anything, and as she turns her head back around, I insert a finger into her butt, pushing it through her sphincter, and pumping it a couple times. Pulling it out with a pop, I quickly repeat the motion with two, then with three fingers.

With my other hand I reach around to strum her clit and stroke her slit. Glenda moans a bit, and shudders, but is otherwise still. I position my impatient cock-head firmly against her anus, swirling it until it is centred, then, bringing my hands to her hips to hold her still, I begin to push, increasing the pressure until I pop through the elastic resistance and slide firmly into her rectum. Without letting up, I slide in until I am fully ensconced.

"Ow," she complains, albeit quietly. I hold myself still, my groin caressing her buttocks, and let her get used to her novel intruder. Then I begin to thrust, slowly at first, but accelerating as my arousal becomes critical. I reach around to, once again, strum her clitoris, but I realize I have really held off for way too long. Rushing suddenly past the point-of-no-return, I stab violently into her ass, right up to the hilt, as it were, and, holding myself tight, I grunt savagely as my balls spasm, sending spurt upon spurt of hot semen deep into her bowel. Despite her apparent discomfort, Glenda is pulled along to climax with me.

I still can't believe how easily Glenda has accepted each of my outrageous demands. And how fast she has submitted—how fully she has complied. What has developed into her 'break-in' is going much smoother and quicker than I could ever have imagined.

I pull out, smacking her ass as I do, then announce, "It's decision time now, Glenda." As she begins to collapse to the side, I smack her again, and hiss, 'Don't move, yet." I pull her back up to her knees before continuing. "You must decide if you want to stay or go. If you decide to go, you're free to gather up your clothes and go—I'll even call you a cab—but if you do you will never be invited back and I won't see you again." I pause to let that sink in, silently fearing that I might have just shot myself in the foot, hoping like hell that this is going to work. "If you decide to stay, you need to turn around right now, and take my cock into your mouth, to lick and suck it until it is completely clean."

With surprisingly little hesitation, Glenda turns and shuffles up to my proffered genitals. She appears to be in a trance—with wide, glassy, dilated eyes. Nevertheless, she gobbles up my softening dick with an amazing gusto. As she clasps her hands on my buttocks, she briefly looks up at me, and, in that instant, I think I see devotion. Then she lowers her eyes to give her full attention to laving my soiled but still turgid cock, swirling her tongue along the shaft and around the glans, sucking her cheeks in to scrub my bulk. Her ministrations have the not-unexpected result of making me begin to grow and stiffen yet again.

I reach down and grab her nipples, pinching and pulling them brutally, which elicits from her a pathetic whimper, issuing from deep around my chubby. However, the twisting and stretching of her tits also causes her to redouble her efforts—the enthusiasm of her felatio. As I begin to grow, longer and thicker and firmer, she pushes herself further and further onto my rod, mashing her lips into my pubic hair, making herself gag, forcing me deeper into her throat. I can feel another orgasm building in my balls, crackling in the root of my throbbing pecker. Laying my hands back on the sides of her head, I hold still for just a sec, while encouraging—demanding that she swallow every drop. Then, pulling her fast into my groin, I spew my issue far down her gullet. The pulsing of her throat muscles against my plum is almost more than I can bear. I pump and pump, jerking spasmodically; she gags and coughs but stays on until my juddering subsides and I relax my hold on her. To her credit, I note that she hasn't spilt a drop.

Her almost instant response to my challenge, brings an evil smile to my lips. "Fuck it!" I think, "Let's go for the gusto! Might as well take her all the way today, before she has time to reconsider." So, when she is done, before she can even wipe the sheen of cum from her face, I grab her by the wrist and pull her to her feet. "Come along," I instruct in a low voice, gently tugging her toward the door. She gasps, a look of bewilderment in her eyes, as I take her in tow, pulling her, completely naked, into the main lounge area. "Ooomphf," she gasps, reluctantly following, her free hand waving about ineffectively as she tries to cover her breasts or her bush. Stumbling to keep up, she trails me like a truculent child, as I drag her into the middle of the room.

"Hey, Sid," I say, as I stop at the table of a big, older man. "Will you look at this?"

"Stand proud," I order Glenda, then explain: "feet apart, hands behind your head, shoulders back, chin up, chest out." Still rather dazed and confused, she follows my directions. Sid smiles as he backs his chair away from the table, spreading his legs. Meanwhile, I announce in a loud voice, "Gentlemen, your attention, please. This is Glenda, our new club slut. She's willing and able and at your service beginning right now. Of course," I laugh, "Sid, our esteemed president, gets first dibs!" Glenda stares at me with a look of disbelief and a confusion that I can fully understand. The announcement is received by my clubmates with a curious nonchalance—a smattering of quiet applause and a few muttered words of acknowledgement.

But mixed among the emotions painting Glenda's visage—bewilderment, perhaps fear—is a wash of desire and devotion. I spin her around gracefully, so that she lands, with a plop, perched on Sid's knee. As I release her wrist, Sid's hands come up to steady her by cupping her boobs, his fingers automatically pinching her nipples. I respond to her questioning look with a smile. While some degree of incomprehension washes over her, she is apparently both puzzled and eager. I can almost hear her inner voice, through her eyes, asking, "What in the hell have I got myself into?"

I tell her, "Don't worry. Have fun. Be good. I'll catch up with you later," and lean over to give her a chaste kiss on the cheek. Slowly her head bows ever so slightly—in resignation? In anticipation? And she peers at me, with her big eyes, through her lashes. In that instant she looks so irresistibly sweet, and erotically alluring at the same time, I nearly snatch her back.

Her mind is still obviously spinning, as she whispers, almost pleadingly, "Don't forget."

"No chance of that," I silently assure her. At that moment, Sid's right hand rises off her boob to cup and swivel her head. In that brief glimpse, her eyes reveal a turmoil of anticipation—both dread and excitement—as he mashes his lips hard against hers. At the same time, he drops his other hand to delve into her soaked pussy. I watch Glenda stiffen and jerk as his fingers find her clit, then I turn and walk away; but I'll be back; and I know I am leaving her in good hands.

12