Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya's fingers were teasing me, staying just away from my nipples, which were so hard now. I looked at her pleadingly, but I was too afraid to speak, as everyone else had remained silent. She smiled at me and whispered, "Soon."

Mindy was now tracing my bald pussy lips with her fingers. I moaned and tried to spread my legs, but of course, they were already spread wide by the ropes.

Tanya and Mindy looked at each other. Mindy nodded, and Tanya squeezed my nipples hard as Mindy stabbed her finger into my pussy. I screamed, "Ahhhhh."

Mindy's finger was sliding in and out. I could tell that I was very wet. Tanya was rolling my nipples in her fingers. I moaned again. Mindy then put three fingers in my pussy and pumped as she also started rubbing my clit.

I screamed, "Oh, fuck!"

Melinda said, "First words. Three minutes even, eighty-five decibels."

"Close to a record," another woman said.

"Yes, she's a hot one," a third woman said.

Mindy pumped for a minute, then pulled out and said, "She's ready."

Melinda walked over, and I saw that she was wearing a huge strap-on. She moved between my legs and placed the tip just inside my pussy. Then she reached down and hit a switch, and it started vibrating.

"Ah yes, my gorgeous treat. I'm going to have fun with you." She moaned, so the vibrations must have also been on her clit. She pushed in, and I was surprised how easily it went halfway in. I must have been absolutely dripping.

The strap-on was filling my pussy and throbbing. I moaned constantly now.

"Ah yes, you are a hot one, my pretty. You like to be fucked, don't you?" I nodded, too scared to speak.

"Well, here it comes."

She thrust deep into me, and I screamed, "Oh, fuckkkk."

"Yes, my dear, that's what I'm doing." She started moaning as she pressed hard into me, the vibrator working on her clit.

Tanya and Mindy started sucking and licking my nipples. Other hands were crawling all over me. I was going wild.

Melinda started fucking me, slowly at first, then faster and harder. My moans became screams, then I let out an unholy "Fuccckk!" as I came hard.

"Cum one. Five minutes, thirty-seven seconds, ninety-eight decibels," Jane said, I think. My eyes were closed and my head rolled around, so I couldn't see for sure.

Melinda kept pumping me and then screamed herself as I presume she came. I was lost in a fog, my pussy being pumped and my nipples being licked. I came again when Melinda pushed hard into me and held, the vibrator throbbing my pussy from inside.

"Two minutes, seventeen seconds for Melinda. For Toni, cum two. Seven minutes, forty-two seconds, ninety-six decibels.

Jane then said, "Okay, next!"

Tanya and Mindy pulled off of my nipples, and Melinda pulled out. All three places were buzzing. Suddenly a mouth landed on my pussy and licked all inside. The owner of the mouth pulled off and said, "Oh, yummy. Nice and tangy. I love it," before diving back in and licking my clit.

My body screamed, "No, no, no, no, um, yes, yes, yesssssssss."

Lots of other hands and lips landed on my body. I was on fire, hardly having finished one cum before the next one started building. The tongue on my clit was driving me wild, and I exploded with another massive scream.

"Cum three. Eleven minutes, twenty seconds, ninety-four decibels. Next," shouted Jane. She was apparently Melinda's lieutenant. All hands and the mouth left me, to be replaced by more hands on my upper body. One woman pulled my nipples, making them hard, then placed clamps on them, screwing them down until I cried in pain.

"Not so tight, Jeri. No pain, remember?" commanded Melinda. Jeri loosened the clamps until they were pinching but not hurting too much. I gasped. Melinda came over and asked, "Does it hurt too much?" I shook my head no.

My arsehole was being teased by a finger. I felt it being lubricated, and then felt something going in, spreading it out and popping in. A butt plug, I assumed. I'd never had anything in there; it felt odd but okay.

A blonde with short hair slid a dildo into my pussy, and turned a switch to make it vibrate. Oh, it was buzzing against the butt plug through the walls in between. And, of course, it was vibrating my G spot.

I could feel my pussy pour out its juice. Now I knew why they put the towel under me. The nipple clamps added sparks that flew down to my clit. They left me that way for a while, my excitement building toward another cum.

When I was close, a redhead with long hair and tiny boobs like mine smiled at me and placed a vibrator on my clit and turned it up to high. "Ahhhhh," I shouted, as my clit throbbed under it. The sensations in my arse and pussy and on my clit and nipples launched me into another cum.

"Cum four. Fourteen minutes, eleven seconds, ninety decibels. Rest time for sixty seconds."

Everything was taken off of me and out of me. So I had one minute to rest as my body was still shaking from my orgasms. My heart was pounding, and I was panting. I wanted more than one minute, but I was grateful for that.

The next group of four women moved around me, eager to start on me. "Three, two, one, go," counted Jane.

Two women attacked my nipples and thrashed them. One dived into my pussy and then licked my clit hard and fast. Melinda straddled my face and pressed her pussy onto my mouth.

The three tongues on me were driving me wild again, and I moaned into Melinda's pussy as I lapped furiously. I wanted to give Melinda a good cum, so I concentrated on doing that, hoping that it might distract me from the mad lashings I was receiving.

I was soon rewarded with a scream above me. "Fifty-seven seconds for Melinda. A new record!" Wild applause surrounded me.

The tongues on me set me off again.

"Cum five. Seventeen minutes, ten seconds, eighty-nine decibels."

Now the tongues on me licked even harder and faster, and my body shook violently for what seemed like forever. "Ohhh. Ohhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhh," I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Cum six. Nineteen minutes even, ninety-nine decibels. Full time."

Tongues left me. My leg cuffs were removed, and hands eased my legs down to horizontal. My arm cuffs were removed. Several hands lifted me up and moved me up, lying entirely on the table.

The pillow was repositioned under my head, and I was finally allowed to rest. My body still pulsed, my heart beating madly, and my breath still panting.

The women were murmuring all around me. I heard glimpses of conversations. "Hottest ever." "Look at that towel!" "A new record for Melinda. Damn, I want that tongue on me." "Six cums in nineteen minutes, is that a record?" "Not quite, the record for six is eighteen forty-four."

My consciousness returned slowly. When I opened my eyes, Jane and Melinda were looking down at me, smiling broadly. "Welcome to the club, Toni," Melinda said.

I looked back and forth at each of them, speechless. Jane said, "I knew you would enjoy it." I nodded stupidly.

DINNER TIME

Jane rang a bell, and all of the women filtered out of the room except for her. She came over and said, "Wow, girlfriend, you were something else. Our hottest guest in, well, maybe ever."

I roused myself to speak. "Oh my god, that was the most intense experience of my life. I hated it at the start, being controlled, but the orgasms, fuck, how many?"

"Six that we counted. In nineteen minutes flat."

"I'm still recovering."

"Yeah, I know. It's dinner time, but don't hurry. Take your time. They'll all wait for you."

"So you are like, second in command to Melinda?"

She giggled. "Yeah, I guess so. I was one of her first members, so I do a lot of the directing for these initiations."

She stayed with me until I felt I could sit up. She wiped my pussy with a clean towel, and then helped me off the table. I could hardly walk, so she supported me until I was out the door, when I could walk on my own.

She guided me to the dining room. When I entered, I received a standing ovation. I was embarrassed, but Jane said, "Don't be shy. You were magnificent."

She led me to my chair and sat next to me. The woman on the other side of her said, "Wow, Jane, your friend is so hot!"

"Yes," she replied. "I knew she would be."

The other women lined up for the buffet, but Melinda came over and told me that as the guest of honour, and likely a bit worn out, she would get a plate for me. She listed what there was and took my order. I felt so privileged.

"Jane, this club is so amazing."

"I told you, Toni. Now, having a new member doesn't happen often. Normally we start with dinner, then on with the fun. We'll do that later."

"Wow, there's more?"

"Well, yes. You had your fun. After dinner, people go into the playroom and have fun. You are welcome, of course, as a fully-fledged member now."

"Ohhh, I don't know if I could handle any more."

"Well, you can always opt out. Do you see that woman over there with the red sash on?"

"Yes."

"That means that she's not playing tonight, only watching. You can always wear one for any reason."

"Oh, thanks."

Melinda returned with my plate. "Well, here you are, Toni. Wine and water are on the table. Help yourself. Can I get you anything else instead?"

"No thank you, Melinda.

"Great. If there's anything at all you need, Jane knows where everything is."

"Thanks."

Melinda sauntered off to her table.

Jane and I got into our dinners. The food was delicious, and the wine was perfect. I found myself shovelling in the food. The nineteen-minute ordeal (was it really only nineteen?) had been exhausting, and I needed to replenish.

After I cleaned my plate, I still was hungry, and I spied a dessert table. I got up. Jane said, "I can get you something."

I said, "Thanks, Jane, but I'm human again. I'll mosey over and see what desserts they have."

"The crème Brulee is always fantastic," she said, as I walked across the room.

Several women came up to me on the way and complimented me on my "performance". To one, I said, "Well, I only had to lie there and take it," I said, laughing.

"Yes, but you took it so well! And you set a new speed record making Melinda cum with your tongue. Congratulations. You'll go onto the wall of fame."

I blushed again and walked to the dessert table. The crème Brulee did look good, so I chose it and returned to Jane. I tasted it and almost had another orgasm. "Mmmm, this is fabulous."

"Told you."

After I finished my dessert and had a few more sips of wine, I asked Jane, "Is there a bell for the playroom?"

"Oh, ready again, are you?" she chuckled. "No, you can go whenever you like. I'll show you where it is when you're ready."

"I think I'll rest here for a bit. My initiation was something else."

"Yes, they are. Fine, I'll sit here with you. I'm not in a hurry."

Some women were leaving the room, most kissing and touching each other on the way. Tanya and Mindy came up while we were seated. Mindy asked, "Coming to the playroom, Toni?"

"Yes, Mindy, I am, but I need to rest a bit. See you in there?"

"Oh, yes, please. We want to be with you. We'll wait. Will you wear our silver sash, please?"

I looked puzzled, then turned to Jane. "It means that you won't be with anyone else before them," she told me.

Since I had been intrigued by this couple at the introductions, I felt honoured to be asked. I replied, "Yes, my pleasure."

"Oh, yes, Toni, it will be," Mindy giggled.

They walked out of the room, also putting on silver sashes.

Jane said, "Well, you are popular already. Not that it surprises me. You are gorgeous, and you showed how responsive you are in the initiation rite.

Jane and I sat for several more minutes until I said, "I guess I'm ready for them now." She led me out of the dining room, down a long hallway and into the playroom.

PLAYTIME

I walked into the playroom, and wow, the name was correct. Every woman was at it, except for the one with the red sash and Tanya and Mindy. On display were every position I'd heard of and a few that were new to me.

The room was full of soft sofas, a few double beds and two vertical racks. One of the racks was in use, a large-breasted woman tied in an X shape and being teased.

I watched her for a minute. It seemed that the two women with her were exciting her to the edge, but not letting her cum. She swore, "You filthy bitches!" but her big smile gave her real feelings away.

Jane asked, "Can I leave you on your own with Tanya and Mindy?"

"Yes, I am okay."

"Great. I'm going to join in with someone. Have fun. Oh, after you are with them, you can take off your silver sash if you want to be with anyone else." She looked around and found a couple that she wanted to be with.

I spotted Tanya and Mindy, sitting on a comfortable-looking sofa, sipping wine. They smiled at me, and I went over to them.

"Hello again," I said.

"Come sit between us, please," Mindy directed. It seemed that she was in charge of the couple. Was this a dom/sub thing they had? I sat and was expecting to be pounced upon.

Instead, we had a pleasant non-sexual conversation, which felt a little bizarre considering all of the moaning and groaning that was going on around us. Mindy explained that they had met many years ago and had become very close.

"Are you a couple?" I asked, looking at both of them.

Mindy replied, "Well, yes and no. We don't live together, and we aren't exclusive. But we do spend a lot of time together."

I said, "I hope you weren't offended by my asking if you were mother and daughter before."

Mindy giggled. "No, we get that so often. I know we look similar. No offence taken."

There was a pause. Mindy spoke next, of course. I was tempted to ask if Tanya ever spoke, but I figured that would be rude. "So, Toni. Are you ready to play now?"

"Yes, Mindy, I'd love to."

"Standard position, Tanya," Mindy ordered.

Tanya sprang off the couch and kneeled in front of me. She placed her hands on my knees and looked up at me. "She's asking if you want her to lick your pussy," Mindy explained. Open your legs if you do.

So Tanya was a sub! I could like this a lot. My legs opened, and Tanya's face dived in. She rubbed her face over my bald pussy, getting a little juice on it. I wasn't too wet yet.

Mindy leaned over and kissed me tenderly. I returned the kiss, feeling myself warm up again. Tanya licked my pussy lips gently, and I widened my legs more.

Mindy caressed my tiny breasts, and I started moaning. Tanya licked into my pussy. I surrendered control to them. Mindy licked my nipples and Tanya licked my pussy and clit. It was gentler than my initiation. They were very tender.

I melted into the sofa and let myself be washed over with their ministrations. I felt glorious. My excitement built so gradually that I was surprised when my orgasm hit me. It wasn't intense, like during the rite, but was extremely satisfying.

They took their mouths off of me, and Mindy kissed me softly. She then opened her legs wide, and Tanya crawled over to her and licked her pussy. I cuddled up to her and caressed her breast. She smiled at me and put her arm around me.

I stayed that way and watched Tanya lick Mindy to a cum. Mindy held Tanya's head during it, then when done, she casually told Tanya, "You may rub yourself now."

Tanya sat back on the sofa, spread her legs and started rubbing her pussy and pinching her nipples. We both watched her, me still in Mindy's arm, as she made herself wet. She then took two fingers and fucked her pussy with them, making her juice drip out.

She was panting and looked very hot. "May I cum, please, Mindy?"

Mindy teased her by waiting several seconds. "Yes, you may cum, Tanya."

Tanya fucked her pussy furiously and rubbed her clit. In about thirty seconds, she let out a huge scream as she squirted all over the sofa. Mindy and I cuddled and watched her.

I was spent, so I found a red sash on the wall and put it on. Mindy went off to join others. Tanya crawled around and found another couple that wanted her service.

I made a note to find out their contact details from Jane. Tanya could well be of service to me in the future, and Mindy was a lovely date, too. I watched the action around me for a while, soaking in the vicarious pleasure. Jane came up, wearing a red sash. "Ready to go home, Toni?"

"Yes, I think I've had enough for one night."

On the drive back, I said, "Thanks for being so insistent about coming. It was amazing."

"I told you," she said with a huge smile.

She dropped me off at home, kissed me goodnight and I staggered inside and had a blissful sleep.

THE END

12