Initiation - Father - First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth stretched and my head bobbed back and forth as I sucked on the few inches of my father's cock that I could fit -- oh, how I was leaking thinking that sentence. My father's cock, in his son's mouth. So taboo, so wrong, but so hot and right -- with all the enthusiasm I could muster. My dad let out small gasps of pleasure and sighs of enjoyment, and we continued this for a few minutes. The salty, pleasurable taste of precum entered my mouth, and I knew my dad was enjoying his cocksucking faggot son's mouth.

Dad started moaning more, and his hands grasped the curls of my hair, guiding me on his cock. I knew he was close to cumming, so with my free hand, I scooped up a little bit of the cum on my own asshole, and used it as lube to enter my father's hole. I felt the warmth caress of his colon against my finger, and realised with excitement that not only was my dad's cock in my mouth, but my finger was inside of his asshole, coated with my cum. I did the come-hither motion I knew worked so well against the nub inside his asshole that was the prostate.

"Fucking hell, Jules!" Dad gasped. He stopped guiding my head, and instead started jerking it back and forth, fucking my mouth with his cock. I kept playing with his prostate, and within a minute, he let out a howl of release as the musty taste and heat of fresh cum flooded my mouth. My father's fresh cum, that I milked out of him. I felt his asshole pulse around my finger with each thick rope he shot down my throat. I swallowed it with pleasure, pulling my mouth off his cock once I finish licking it clean to show him my empty mouth.

"You're a good little cocksucker for Daddy, aren't you?" He panted above me. I pulled my finger out of his ass, and slipped it in my mouth, sucking it clean.

"Yes, Daddy." I answer.

Dad laughs, and looks down at me. I get the sense again that I've passed another one of his tests, and from the look on his face, I'd say it was with flying colours. His cock started softening, wilting downwards, coming to sit on my lips. I stick my tongue out and lick the tip, but Dad pulls away when I do so, saying "no boy, not that right now. I'm sensitive, and need to have my refractory period."

I pout at him. He gives me a look as if to say "what, you want more? Fine, I'll give you more."

"There is a way you can help with that." He tells me.

"I'll do it." I immediately answer, not caring about what it was. He smiles at me.

"I knew you would."

He climbs back up over me, but this time scoots over my face, and lower his ass onto my mouth. I don't need instructions to tell what he wants done. I obey like the good son he raised me to be. First, I inhale with my nose, soaking up that fresh, soapy scent of clean skin, but there was a hint of the earthy pheromones of his asshole, a scent I was familiar with from smelling my own on my toys after a good play session. His was subtly different, and it drove me wild. I wiped some of the precum on my cock onto my hand, and wiped that onto my father's asshole. Then, once it was ready, I stuck my tongue into my father's shitter. The dirtiest, most taboo thing I've done so far. I wondered if my mother ever did this. It didn't taste bad. In fact, it didn't really taste of anything aside from skin, soap, and the hint of sweat that had developed during the period from now stretching back to his shower.

The light hair around my father's asshole tickled my cheeks, but honestly, the hair turned me on even more. My own asshole was hairless without any effort from me, just another way I lack the traditional masculinity everyone else has. Submitting to a proper man's hairy asshole, and digging around in it with my tongue like I lost a lolly inside had me feeling tainted and soiled, but so, so turned on.

"That's good, Jules. Just like that. Fuck that hole with your tongue. Get your old man turned on. Your mother doesn't dig around in there nearly often enough." My Dad breathed out, rocking slightly on my face, trying to drive my tongue deeper inside himself. I did my best, feeling his hole open up to my tongue, getting easier to push through and properly tongue-fuck my father's hole. I wondered if my mum was going to hear about this, or if it was going to be our dirty little secret. I delighted in fantasies of my father sneaking into my room after fucking my mother, shoving his - wet and slick with my mother's juices - cock into my mouth, where I can taste the combination that created me and my siblings. I'll gladly take care of his asshole for him when Mum won't, worshiping it with my tongue whenever he wanted me to.

My cock was so hard, and so sensitive that it felt like if I touched it, I would surely cum again immediately. So, I held myself at bay, and refused to go near my cock that so desperately needed release. Instead, I satisfied myself with jerking my father's cock. Even flaccid and spent, it was bigger than my own fully erect. It was hard to believe I came from this, that my own subpar wood was descended from this impressive meat in my hand. After a few minutes, I felt the cock hardening and growing in my hand, and knew that shortly, if my wish was granted, that hard cock would be buried inside my asshole, rearranging my insides and leaving me in the peak of elation.

"You've done good, son." Dad says, patting the top of my head like I was a good, obedient dog. I felt demeaned by it, but as I was learning, I liked the humiliation. Dad got off me and stood up at the edge of the bed. He pulled me to the edge like I weigh nothing, making me aware of just how weak I am compared to a real man like my father. I felt secure and protected, though, knowing that he would look after me.

He slapped his cock against mine, holding them up against each other, and shrugged his head. "I don't know how that came from this!" He commented on my size. I blushed, reaching down and covering up my embarrassing member from sight. My Dad knocked my hand aside, and growled. "Leave it exposed. A good little faggot takes pleasure in his inferiority."

"Yes, Daddy." I meekly reply. He pulls my legs apart, exposing my asshole that demanded to be filled with throbbing meat, but not just any meat. My Daddy's cock. I can still feel the cum covering my hole, and then I feel the sensation of something large and warm waiting at the entrance, rubbing itself in my semen, preparing to enter where no one had entered before.

"Fuck me like you fuck mum." I beg him.

"You say the right kind of dirty shit, son. Who taught you to be so depraved?" He asked as he obeyed me for once, and pushed his cock against my asshole.

I felt his cock meet resistance; my untouched asshole had tightened up in the period of when I opened up my fathers with my tongue. I relaxed, willing my hole to open up and accept the gift so willingly given, that was so required. His cock pushed, and pushed, and just when I thought it was going to forcefully enter and hurt me, my asshole gave way and my father's cock slid inside me, filling me with warmth, fullness, and pleasure. I let out a moan I didn't realise I was holding, and felt the tension leave my body as I gave myself to my father completely for the first time.

Dad slowly buried his full size in me, bumping against a wall further up inside me. "We'll teach you how to get past that wall. You'll need to know." He told me. I noticed the "we" this time, and realised he said it before.

"Who is 'we'?" I ask dreamily, high on the pleasure radiating from my hole as my dad gyrated against my prostate. I wanted him to fuck me senseless, but I could tell he was going to take his time, teasing out all the pleasure he could from me. I realised that I wasn't the first man my dad has fucked, and began to wonder who else he slept with. Was that the "we" he's talking about?

"I'll explain afterwards." He pulled himself back until only the head remained inside, then slammed back down to the hilt with a grunt. I felt him suddenly fill me and brush against that wall inside me, and I let a sound that was part-cry, part-grunt, and part-moan, but all pleasure.

"Just focus on us." He finishes, focusing the phone at the sight of his cock completely inside of me.

Us. We're 'us', now. What does that mean? I took his advice, and shelved the questions for later, deciding to enjoy the fucking my father was going to deliver to me.

I dip my finger in the puddle of precum my now-limp cock had been leaking, and lick it. The more I tasted precum, the more I enjoyed it. I just wished there was an easy way of collecting it. I realised that now with my Dad fucking me, I'd be able to collect as much precum as I want directly from the source of another. I wouldn't need to worry about eating mine. But still, there was something uniquely dirty about eating your own.

He pulls out, and thrusts again. Again, I grunt in pleasure as he bottoms out inside me, each inch that moves radiating pleasure. My hole at this point was almost loose around his cock, taking his sizable member with ease from the practice with my dildos, plus it helped that I was so turned on and relaxed. Dad pounded my hole steadily, sending waves of ecstasy riding through my body, making me squirm on my bed. I whimpered at each thrust, feeling my guts being plunged by my father's cock, just like he digs out my mother's cunt when I hear her trying to keep quiet at night, and end up jerking off listening to my parents fucking.

I reach up, and pull his head down towards me, my mouth seeking his. Our lips meet, and our tongue's part them, seeking out each other in the throes of forbidden passion. We make out, exchanging our fluids readily. I came from this man, what do I have to fear? I've already swallowed his cum, what's some spit?

Dad fucked me for what felt like forever, and eventually, with a great, heaving yell, emptied himself inside my ass. I could feel his cock jerking inside me as he spilled his seed within. I stroke his back as he does so, murmuring in his ear. The phone was still recording, and knowing this would be rewatched time and time again, said.

"I love you, Daddy. Breed your faggot boy like he deserves."

Dad collapses on top of me, panting, covered in sweat, discarding the phone to the side. He's a heavy weight on top of me, but not an unpleasant one. I hold him in my arms, planting kisses along the side of his face.

"Do you want to tell me about who 'we' are, now?" I ask him.

Dad laughs an exhausted chuckle.

"You really want to know, huh?" He says in my ear. He pushes himself up off me, picking me up, with his softening cock still inside of me, and lays down on his back in my bed, with me lying on top of him, head on his chest. I tighten my grip around him, savouring the intimacy of the moment.

"Normally you find out on your 18th birthday, but I knew you were a special case, and that we wouldn't have to convert you if I let you approach it naturally." He begins, stroking my hair. I feel the rumble of his voice in his chest as he speaks, like I was a small child again.

"We have this...tradition in my family. You know how Grandpa went to war and got taken prisoner by the Foundation, don't you?"

I make a sound of affirmation. Everyone knew about the war the Commonwealth had waged against the Foundation, and everyone in the family knew my grandfather had fought in it, been taken prisoner, and never came back the same from the things they did to him.

"That's not the only thing that happened to him, obviously, but you'll see what I mean. The guards didn't have any women prisoners, and so they used the males instead. Your grandfather was a proud, straight male when he went into that prison. He never once had a thought about a cock that wasn't his own. Some of the research the Foundation was conducting was on sexual slavery, how to forcibly convert a man or woman's sexuality into an addiction to whatever sexual element you desire the victim to seek out." Dad paused to take a breath. I think I saw where this was going, but I stayed quiet, wanting to hear the story.

"They conducted experiments on him to addict him to cock. All aspects of cocks, sucking it, swallowing cum, being fucked in the ass, watching cock plow others, everything. Eventually it was all he could think about, and he willing offered himself to the guards at every opportunity. He started fucking the other prisoners, too. In the end, he stopped wearing the shorts they gave him so they could just stick their cocks in his ass at will, it became such a regular occurrence. He was passed around the men all day, never long in-between a cock in his mouth and his ass, sometimes even two inside his ass. He gave as good as he got, though, or so as he tells it. He estimates he deposited a thousand loads inside those fellow prisoners that had been converted by the experiments alongside him."

I could picture him in the prison-huts of the Foundation, out in the mountains where the war had been fought, the focus of an orgy of fit, virile young men trapped alongside with him, fucking and sucking with wild abandon. I had seen a photo of his grandfather when he was young -- his enlistment photo, actually -- and had been struck by the resemblance to my brother Rory. Something occurred to me.

His father was about to continue with his story when I interrupted him.

"Did Rory get fucked by you, too?" I ask.

Dad nods. "The night of his 18th birthday, I left him with four loads leaking out of his asshole, and three in his belly."

"The experiment converts you that quickly?" I say in shock.

"It does." Dad confirms. "There's a drug we give you, that makes every sensation incredibly pleasurable and your brain malleable, so it can be imprinted with the memory of the pleasure every time the associated sensation is triggered. With the right treatment, it programs your brain to seek out that sensation, to crave the release of pleasure like a drug. We use it to imprint pleasure from cocks in every form possible onto the members of our family. At first, anyway. Other imprints come later, once you're initiated."

"Will I be initiated?" I ask. A magical drug that addicts me to cock? I think I'm already addicted, I think to myself, squeezing my hole around my father's limp cock.

"We don't force those that are willing already to do it, but we will do it if you wish. It's common for the members to do it after seeing how much pleasure it gives to the others. Can I go back to my story now?" He asks playfully.

"Go ahead." I tell him.

"Eventually the war was won, as you know, and the Foundation withdrew beyond the mountains, disappearing again. They left behind the prisoners, still locked up, and when the soldiers found them, your grandfather smuggled back some of the drug to reverse-engineer for himself. He came back to his wife, your grandmother, bless her soul, still addicted to cock." He laughed. "They got up to quite a lot in those days, but when your grandfather finally cracked the secret of the mysterious compound that they drugged him with, he decided it was time to put his plan into action."

I interrupted him again. I had realised something new.

"You've had the experiment done to you, haven't you?" I guessed.

Dad nodded. "On my 18th birthday, my dad convinced my girlfriend to blindfold me and lead me to believe I was about to get some mind-blowing sex from her and lose my virginity. I was about to have my mind blown and virginity taken, but not from her. We had dinner about 20 minutes before, which was drugged with the experimental drug, and retired to the bedroom to get frisky for some birthday sex. She strips me, tying me to the bedpoles of my bed, with my legs tied to the top two so my legs were bent over my torso and spread wide to give easy access to my ass. She told me she wanted to play with my ass, which I was down to try.

"I'll finish that when I get to it. It's not far off, I promise. Where was I? Oh, that's right, he had just figured out the drug. He drugged your grandma with it, and made her watch porn he had captured of her parents having sex while he pleasured her to imprint the idea of her family having sex with a pleasure response. He hired a hypnotist to come in while she was under the influence of the drug and brainwash her into wanting a family that slept with each other, and implanted a desire for women in her. Soon enough, she was insisting on having children as soon as possible, so they could hit 18 as quickly as possible, and fulfill their fantasies they had concocted together.

"She got pregnant quickly with your uncle James. You know we have a large family, eight of us children, all male, all within the space of ten years. The whole time my father was planting his seed inside my mother, other men were planting theirs inside him. He had physical withdrawals when he hadn't tasted cum in 24 hours, which is the life you'll have if you go through the initiation. He could eat his own, but it didn't satisfy the craving. He needed another man's, so he did just that." My dad laughed, a big chuckle that shook his chest.

"My father was a busy man. He worked 8 hours a day, fucked like rabbits with my mother for an hour when he got home to make us, left for his nightly hookups at the park with men, and came home near midnight for that first 18 years of Jame's life.

"Then, James turned 18. They had been grooming him for this for a long time, his whole life in fact, and policed all the relationships in his life so that his first experience of sex was with his father. When my mother seduced him, he went along willingly. She blindfolded him, and tied him up in a similar position to me. The dinner he ate earlier was drugged with the experimental drug that began kicking in as he lay then, bent in two, his virgin asshole exposed to whoever was there.

"The way he tells it - usually when he's balls deep in me or one of our brothers, or vice versa - the first radiance of pure, exquisite pleasure the drug brought from the sensation of a tongue entering his asshole immediately converted him to needing his ass pleasured for the rest of his life. By the time my father had sufficiently opened up Jame's asshole for his size, which you'll find out for yourself soon enough now, James had soiled his chest with his own load. The dose of the drug wasn't quite right, and it was too strong. James can't cum from anything but anal stimulation, now. We had to fuck his ass when he fucked his wife so he could have kids. That's why James is the brother that looks after your grandfather. He craves cock, it's the only release he gets, and your grandfather - even in his old age - still has rock solid cock that lasts forever, and was imprinted upon him as the best.

"Eric, the one after James, got too little of a dosage, and freaked out when he realised his father's cock was inside of his ass. They had to drug him again, and it worked to convert him to a cock addict, but the trauma of his father violating him remained, and he refuses to let your grandfather to fuck him again to this day. He satisfied himself with James instead, who had received the second imprinting at that point and was instilled with a need to deposit his seed in any willing hole every day, lest he have withdrawals. He allowed our father to watch, who would pleasure himself as he did so. Once Eric was done with James, it was my father's turn with him.

"Dane, the third oldest, received the correct dosage -- my father having mastered the ratio at this point - and was enslaved by cock. By this point, my father had figured out the third imprint, which instilled in you a need to fuck the female members of your family, which is usually your mother for your first. Of course, having been seduced by her already for our father to fuck us, we were all willing to sleep with her, but the point was to addict us to it. There's just one condition. You can only fuck her ass. Breeding with your own mother is not an acceptable outcome. The ass is always open game in our family. The pussy can only be fucked by the husband, with a few exceptions."