Initiation - Father - First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What exceptions?" I ask.

"You'll find out later." He says evasively. "Anyway, all three of them received their third imprint, one night after the other, and each came inside their mother's ass. She fed them their own cum out of her ass as part of the imprinting process. It's considered polite in our family to clean up after yourself when it's not your woman. You should remember that. Mother received a unique imprint some of the women get, which is a craving for anal sex. It's part of our conditioning for cock, but she hadn't received that one, and some of the women in the family don't require it anyway. It addicted her to getting her ass fucked by her sons, and her sons had been addicted to fucking it." Dad laughed.

"By the time I came of age, we all did the housework because mum was too busy getting fucked in the ass by the rest of my brothers during the day to do it herself, and getting fucked by my dad at night. I didn't realise it at the time. I was told she was sickly, that my brothers were providing medicine when they were in with her, and to not disturb her at any cost. In a way, it was the truth. Addiction is a disease, she was most grievously afflicted with it, and my family held the cure. There are a few rules that were set up -- a hierarchy if you will. You'll learn about them when they're relevant.

"For now, you just need to know that I, as your father, have first right to your asshole. When I want to fuck it, I'm fucking it. If I want to whore you out to others, I will. If someone wants to fuck your ass and they're not me, your uncles, or your grandfather, they have to get my permission. As my son, you're not allowed to fuck my ass, only take my cock. As you experienced earlier, there's no rules against sticking your tongue inside my ass, just your cock.

"Now, I had turned 18, and as I said, my girlfriend had tied me up ready for my father. By this point the drug was taking affect, and I found myself in a delirious state where the slightest movements were mountains of ecstasy climbed. Then my grandfather came in. I felt a tongue touch my asshole, questing into it, rough and slimy. It sent shivers of pleasure running across my entire body. I lost myself in those waves of pleasure as my father's tongue loosened my ass. Within a minute, my hole was hot, sloppy, and ready for anything to be done to it.

"At this point, I thought my girlfriend was going to finger me, but what I felt pushing against my hole was far too big to be a finger, or even a hand. I'm not going to tell you the size, because I want you to experience that for yourself, but even as loose as I was -- similar to how you were with me, as a matter of fact -- I still struggled to take his length. He hit the wall inside before bottoming out his cock, but he had practiced getting past this hurdle with all my brothers, and slowly introduced me into it. It hurt at first, but the pain was mixed with the pleasure I was feeling, and eventually the pain disappeared, and all that remained was pure sexual bliss coming from my asshole as my own father began to plow it.

"You'll experience what that's like yourself, so I won't spoil the experience. But after he came inside of me, and fed me the cum that dribbled out with his hand, I knew I was ruined. I would do anything to experience this again.

"More happened, but it'll happen to you when it's your turn, and it's best experienced as a surprise. But after that night, I was on my back or knees as often as my mother, often next to her, with one of my brothers or my father fucking me senseless. Now you've been initiated in the tradition of our family. I know for a fact your brother has been looking forward to you learning the type of family you were born into.

I could feel his cock swelling to full size in my ass, my hole beginning to stretch to accommodate it. I nuzzled into my father's chest, squeezing my hole around his cock.

"Will you fuck me senseless now?" I ask. He grabs my ass, sitting up and cradling me.

"You'll be cock-drunk by the end of the night." He promised, kissing me on the lips, and throws me onto my back.

True to his word, I fell asleep in my bed that night, leaking multiple loads, battered and sore, but ultimately fulfilled, cock-drunk, and tangled up in the sheets with my father, both happily asleep. The bottle of lube he brought was considerably emptier than when it entered the room.

That was the first night of my initiation.

---

This is my first erotic story I've written in a long time. Feel free to let me know your criticisms, what you liked about it, etc.