Injured Step Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moans from Kelly got louder and more frequent as I rubbed her pussy fingering her hole and clit. I also began to feel her hips pushing back and forth matching the stroke of my hand. I was leaning against the shower wall with my other hand on her shoulder. I let my free hand slide down until I found one firm breast. A I fingered her pussy I cupped her tit and used my thumb and forefinger to gently squeeze her nipple.

Kelly's moans were rather loud by this time and each time I got to her hole I pushed my finger farther up into her, up to the second knuckle. This time when I pushed into her I was so excited I abandon all pretext and began to slide my finger in and out of her rather then just one slow push.

It didn't take much of that and Kelly gasped, "Oh...Oh...Oh god..." as I felt her pussy gently squeezing my finger.

When I heard her stop gasping I pulled my finger out and used the shower head to rinse her pussy

"Time to get out?" I asked.

"Yes...yes it is." she replied.

I stepped out and felt around until I found the towel.

"Dry?" I asked.

"Sure, just dry, nothing else." She responded in a clipped voice.

I was afraid she was angry about what I had done, but I couldn't bring myself to ask. I dried her, then without a word left the bathroom. When I got to my room I pulled off my wet trunks and climbed onto the bed, pulling the sheet over me. I laid there waiting, hoping that I hadn't screwed things up and Kelly would come through the door. As the minutes ticked by I figured I had really screwed it up. Ten minutes later (it seemed like days) I heard a knock on the door.

"Yea, come in." I said.

Kelly entered, with that terry cloth robe over her shoulders. She walked to the bed and sat on the edge.

"You shouldn't have done that." she said in a flat voice "You...you touched me with your bare fingers."

"Kelly I'm sorry." I replied hastily, "I don't know what I was thinking. It's just that you're so beautiful and sexy and being that close to you without being able to touch you drove me crazy! I had to! I'm sorry! I'll never do it again! Ever!"

For a long moment she stared at me then asked, "You think I'm beautiful? Sexy?"

"Who wouldn't?" I asked, "Why do you think those guys go out with you? They're popular and can have any girl they want and they choose you. Why? Because you're a knock out that's why! I think you're the best looking girl on the cheer squad. Hell I think you're the best looking girl in school!"

Kelly stared at me for a long moment and said, "Really? You do? Thanks Trace. And you know what? I was pissed when I first figured out what you were doing. But it felt so good and after I came, I've never, ever cum that hard before, I wasn't mad any more."

I lay there staring at her, her words not quite sinking in.

She grinned and said, "So are you ready for a blow job? But my climax was so good one blow job doesn't seem like enough. How about two?"

It took a few moments but when her words sunk in, I threw back the sheet.

She giggled and said, "I can't hold it. Hold it up for me."

I grabbed my hard rod and held it up. She licked the head a few times then gently put her mouth over it and sucked on it. She did that for a bit., then licked down my shaft until she reached my balls. She took each one into her mouth and gently sucked it, licking my ball sack. She moved back up and swallowed my cock to the root. It took all of four or five minutes before my cock exploded. Kelly had the head in her throat and I could feel it contract as she swallowed each blast.

When I was done cumming she pulled her mouth off and said, "My you had a load. I didn't think I was going to be able to swallow it all. Relax. The next one will take a while so enjoy it."

True to her word it did. My cock never got soft and she sucked and licked it for the next twenty minutes. When I came the second time it was just as good as the first and Kelly swallowed every drop. When I was done she licked my cock clean, then climbed off the bed.

As she left my room she said, "Sleep tight. See you in the morning."

On the way to school the next morning we were having the usual small talk.

Finally though I couldn't take it and said, "Kelly? We need to talk about last night."

"I never talk about doing stuff." She said.

"Well, maybe not with those other guys but with me it's different and you need to talk to me about it." I insisted.

She stared out the window for a moment then turned and said, "Ok. What do we need to talk about?"

"Well, aw...you know about what we did last night." I stammered.

"About my blow job or your finger job?" She asked.

"Aw...both?" I said hesitantly.

"Ok. I sucked your cock because I wanted to. Why did you finger me that way?" She asked bluntly.

I drove silently for a few seconds then replied, "I told you Kelly. I think you're the sexist, most beautiful girl I know. Being so close without being able to touch you drove me nuts. I had to."

Kelly stared at me for several seconds then said in a soft voice, "Is that all? Because you think I'm beautiful and sexy?"

I swallowed and without stopping to think said, "No, it isn't. I'm your big brother. Ok step big brother. But I think...I think...I love you."

Kelly stared at me for a long while. Just as I was about to say something she said, "You do huh? We'll see."

We pulled into the school parking lot and that was the end of the conversation. I didn't see Kelly again until the end of the day when she climbed into my car. We didn't speak on the way home. I didn't know what to say and she didn't seemed inclined to talk.

When we got home Kelly went straight to her room. She didn't come down for dinner, yelling down the stairs at her mom that she wasn't hungry. After Dad and her mom left, she didn't come out of her room until just before bedtime.

She was standing in my doorway in the terry robe as she said, "I'm...aw... ready for my shower."

She seemed nervous, more so then the day before. I put it down to our conversation of the morning. I was determined to do anything I could to make her feel comfortable again. My little head was telling me her blow jobs were way too good to give up. I pulled on my trunks and followed her to the bathroom.

I grabbed the mask but just as I was about to pull it on Kelly said, "Trace? I...aw...I saw all of you last night. I guess there's no reason you can't see me. You don't have to use the mask if you don't want to."

I grinned and tossed it onto the counter top.

Kelly looked very nervous as she said, "And I've already seen you naked so you...aw...you don't have to wear the trunks if you don't want to."

My grin widened and I pulled my trunks to my ankles, kicked them off then turned to Kelly.

She smiled nervously, took a breath and shrugged off the robe. As I got my first look at her naked body my cock sprang to attention. She had large dark areola's, at least two inches across and her nipples were large. She was tan all over with no tan lines. I figured that was from the tanning booth she went to. I had to tear my eyes off her so that I could get her casts wrapped. When I was done we stepped into the shower. I turned it on and then realized I had forgotten the glove.

"I'll be right back." I said, "I need to go get the glove."

"No! No. That's...ok. We can...aw...we can do this without it this time."

As I realized I was going to be touching her with all of my bare hand my cock grew even harder. As the night before I started on her back. It was all I could do not to go straight to her pussy, but I knew I had to act at least a little bit like I was just bathing her.

My hands traveled down her back until both were soaping her firm ass cheeks. This time I let my fingers slide between them until I felt her crinkled little brown eye. She said nothing as I began to run my soapy fingers over her rectum. I gently probed her hole, rubbing it, letting just the tip of my finger penetrate her which brought a whimper from her.

Finally I pulled my fingers from between her ass cheeks and turned her to face me. I began at her neck and soaped downward. When I got to her breasts I spent a lot of time massaging them, gently squeezing them and rolling her nipples between my fingers. As I did she leaned against the shower wall with her eyes closed, moaning lightly.

I moved on to her feet and legs, slowly soaping them, taking my time. I pulled down the shower head and rinsed her chest and legs. I was ready for the last, ready to soap, scrub and touch her pussy. I slowly pushed my hand between her legs and cupped her pussy.

"Trace?" she whispered.

"Yea sis." I replied.

"I've...I've never let anyone else touch me."

"Really?" I whispered back as my finger found her clit, "How does it feel?"

"It felt good last night and Oh God it feels so good now!" She groaned.

I pushed one finger into her pussy as I moved another back to find her rectum. I began to diddle her pussy and ass. It didn't take long and I felt her stiffen, then she groaned and I felt her pussy pulsing as she climaxed.

When she was done she opened her eyes and stared at me as she said, "It's...so much better, so much more intense when someone else does it!"

I smiled back at her, knowing what else was coming. I pulled the shower head down and directed the spray at her pussy ans I continued to finger her.

As the spray hit her pussy, as I used my fingers to continue to diddle her, she moaned, her eyes fluttered and closed. I used the shower head and two fingers to push her toward another climax. I knew she was close when I pulled the shower head away and shut it off.

She groaned in protest, her eyes opened and she said, "Can't you just...do that...for just a little longer? Please?"

"Time to get out." I said opening the door.

I grabbed a towel and spent the next five minutes drying her, making sure to rub her ass and pussy dry. I knew she was very excited and it wouldn't take much to make her cum.

I took the bags off her casts and said, "Let's go to my room."

She nodded and followed me to my bed. I climbed on and patted the bed beside me. When she joined me I didn't hesitate, I pulled her to me and kissed her. For a moment she went stiff, then her body relaxed, her lips parted and I was exploring the inside of her mouth with my tongue.

I pulled back from our kiss and said, "Kelly, you did for me, I want to do for you."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I've never tasted a woman. I want to taste you. I want to make you cum with my mouth like you did for me."

She stared at me for a long moment, then she slowly nodded her head. I had seen it done in plenty of pornos, but I had never had the opportunity to do it to a woman. I slid down and placed a light kiss on her pussy. She jumped when I did, but then laid still. I used my thumbs to spread her pussy lips and was treated to the sight of the inner part of her pussy, glistening with moisture.

I didn't know what else to do so I leaned forward and put my tongue between those soft, puffy lips. As I pushed it up along her slit a long low moan came from her. My tongue found her clit and I began to lick it then suck on it. It was a few seconds after that and Kelly let out a high pitched cry and I felt my face flushed with warm liquid. I climbed up wiping my face clean. When I was face to face with her I kissed her, my tongue again entering her mouth. I kissed her for a long time, then pulled away.

"Kelly?" I gasped, "Why...why haven't you had sex with one of your boyfriends? You like it I know you do, but you haven't let anyone fuck you. Why?"

"I was always afraid." She replied in a whisper, "Afraid of getting hurt. Afraid of those guys telling everyone and...and I wanted someone who loved me to be my first."

I looked down at her and said, "I love you Kelly, you know that."

"Yes, I do." She said then stared into my eyes for several long moments.

Her lips parted to speak and she said, "Trace? Would you fuck me? I want you to be my first."

I had hoped for that, wanted her to say it. I wanted so badly to bury my cock inside her, feel what it was like to fuck a girl. But now of all times, my big brother instinct kicked in.

"Kelly, I don't know. I don't want to be the one to hurt you. And it will hurt the first time."

"I know, but I want you to. Please? Be my first?" She begged.

My big brother instinct was strong, but my sex drive was stronger. I reached down and put the head of my cock against her pussy. I pushed in slowly, tentatively waiting to feel the resistence of her cherry. With the head of my cock lodged inside her hole I found no barrier, so I stopped. I knew it was there and I knew I had to get through it.

I looked down at her and said, "Ready?"

She didn't say a word. Her lower lip was caught between her teeth as she nodded.

I pulled back a bit, then said, "I love you Kelly." as I pushed forward with a hard stroke.

I expected to hit her hymen, to have to push through, to have to hurt her to get inside her. To my surprise my cock slide smoothly into her until my balls were touching her ass. Kelly's eyes were scrunched closed and her face was set to take the pain.

As my balls gently touched her ass, my cock sheathed in her tight pussy, her eyes opened and I asked, "You ok?'

She looked surprised as she nodded and said, "It...it didn't hurt."

"I think you must have lost your cherry doing all those cheerleader exercises." I said with a grin.

We lay locked together for a bit then I began to slide in and out of her watching her face. I knew I wasn't going to last long. I didn't. My cock exploded and I buried it inside her with a long hard thrust.

As my cock throbbed I became aware of Kelly with her cast covered arms tight around my neck, her body trembling as she groaned in my ear, "Oh yes...Oh yes...Oh yes...Oh yes...OH YES!"

She screamed the last and I could feel a warm wet flush around my cock. Kelly held onto my neck for several long moments, then relaxed.

"Trace?" She whispered, "That was...fantastic! I've never ever felt a climax like that "

"Me either." I replied.

I was still hard and still inside her. I wanted more so I said, "Again?"

Kelly giggled and said, "You want to do it again?"

"Kelly I want to do it with you until I can't move!" I said.

Kelly and I did it again. She climaxed before I did and it was fantastic to see. Her eyes fluttered closed, I felt her body stiffen then I felt that warm wet flush around my cock as she came. It took me about five more minutes to cum. When I did Kelly wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into as far as I could go. Finally done I rolled off and lay beside her.

"I feel," she started to say, hesitated then finished, "fantastic. I never wanted any of my boyfriends to touch me, that's why I got so good at giving blow jobs. But I wanted you to. And when you did, when you entered me, I felt complete. You're not going to leave me are you Trace?"

"Kelly, you're the first girl I've ever had sex with. It was fabulous. I can't imagine any other girl being as good or better. So do I get to help you with your shower from now on?"

"Absolutely!"She replied, "Talking about that, I think we need another shower now."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea." I replied.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because it will cause me to get another hard on and I'll want to fuck you again, then we'll have to take another shower which will cause me to get another hard on. A Catch-22." I replied with a grin.

Kelly glanced down at my still hard cock and said with a giggle, "What do you mean get another hard on?"

"So," Kelly added stretching, "When are Mom and Dad due home?"

I grabbed her, pulled her over on top of me, kissed her as I placed my cock against her slipped pussy and pushed it into her.

"Late." I replied, as I took hold of her hips and began to fuck her again, "Time enough for a few showers."

Kelly laughed as she leaned down to kiss me.

Just before her lips met mine she whispered, "I think I'm going to enjoy taking showers a lot more from now on."

12