Injuries

Story Info
Mother and Daughter against the world.
2k words
3.35
14.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenblue
zenblue
3 Followers

The view was fabulous. The mountains off in the distance reflecting the setting sun. The lights of the surrounding town twinkling, blinking on at dusk, weren't bad either. His body, toned; his looks, handsome. His dark soulful eyes bore into her, touching her in a way no man had done before. He smiled at her, leaning in for a kiss. A kiss she had been anticipating, wanting. She closed her eyes, and waited, and waited; the kiss never came.

She felt his hands under her blouse, probing her bra. Opening her eyes, his wicked smile told her more than she wanted to know. She pushed him away. The Ferris wheel basket began swaying. He laughed. They had been stuck at the top for some time, now.

He pushed her into the corner, pulling her blouse up, exposing her lacey bra and breasts. She tried fighting him off but was too afraid to let go of the side of the basket. He reached for her jeans, trying to unsnap them.

She swung her leg but could only kick him in the knee. It slowed him down just enough. She grabbed the protective bar, positioned herself sideways on the seat and kicked at him again. The basket swinging wildly with her movements. He raised himself to avoid her foot into his crotch as the basket swung backwards. He grabbed for her as the basket continued backwards. If her blouse hadn't been pushed above her breasts, he might have been able to grab it. She watched him fall.

She awoke with a jolt. Sweating sheets bunched in her hands. She'd been having this dream, once a month, or so for the last 6 years. Ever since began menstruating at 13. The dream was the same, but this morning was different. She was going on a date today. Something she'd never done before. Not for lack of trying on her part. Men just didn't seem to be attracted to her.

As soon as her Mom let her, she'd sent away for all the make-up magazines and free make-up. Looking at the models in the fashion magazine, she was a bit chunky, but not overweight. She had long auburn hair, hazel eyes, and a pug nose. She was polite, soft-spoken. A catch by any standards the romance novels used. But still no men or dates.

Not that she needed a man to satisfy her. Among her first orders of make-up, all those long years ago, were a few things that would have definitely upset her Mom.

Her dream, as always, had stirred up feelings inside her. Not the attempted rape, the kiss. A man wanting to kiss and love her. Joel, her boyfriend, was different. She smiled thinking of him. That she had a boyfriend. She giggled, anticipating their date this afternoon.

She closed her eyes, thinking back to their first kiss. His lips firm upon hers. The sudden surprise when he had been turning to leave then stepping back toward her. Taking her into his arms and kissing her. The warm intensity of his body next to her. Her hand slid down her abdomen, between her legs. She moaned softly. She didn't want to wake her Mom. At 19 she still lived at home.

She slips her finger between her plump pussy lips, twisting her clit. She moves her hips in rhythm to her probing fingers. She kneaded her petite breast, pulling on her stiff nipple. She sighs. This is going to take more than my finger. She turns and laying on her belly reaches for her bottom drawer. Sliding up her bed to reach the back of the drawer, she shivers as the sheets bunched up between her pussy lips. Oh ya, I'm going to need the extra large one this morning. She pulled out her rabbit, the one with the extra clit tickler.

On her back knees bent, she slides it in deep. She had to stifle her moans of pleasure as she came the moment the clit tickler touched her. Closing her eyes she imagines the feel of a man inside her.

Knock, knock. "Susie, dear, are you awake? Are you ready? Joel's here." Startled awake she glances at the clock beside her bed, 11AM.

"Ya, ma, just give me a few more minutes. Tell Joel, I'll be right out."

"OK, honey."

Half an hour later, coming down the stairs, she knew she'd guess right by the smile in Joel's eyes. In spite of the fashion and glamor magazines, she opted for the less is more look when it came to makeup. Some mascara, a bit of blush, and a touch of lipstick. Her long auburn hair pulled back, her favorite scoop neck blouse and a pair of cutoff jeans. It was summer time after all.

Joel was also dressed for summer, sandals, cargo shorts, and her favorite form-fitting tank top. Looking at his broad strong shoulders, his firm chest made her glad of her exercise earlier this morning. She felt she could control her urge to rip his clothes off him. At least for now.

"My you look exceptional today," Joel said. His English accent getting Susie, even more, excited.

"Why thank you. You look like you're ready for a day out celebrating a true American Holiday."

"I am, yeah." Turning to Susie's mom, "Thank you for the tea, Mrs. Collier. I will be sure to have Miss Susie home by a reasonable hour this evening."

"Oh, Joel. It was no trouble. You kids, just go out and have a good time. I'm just happy Susie is going out and making friends."

"Mom." Embarrassed Susie looks from her mom to Joel. Then quickly back at her Mom. She wasn't sure, but something in his eyes gave her the chills.

Joel walks ahead of her opening the door to his bright red 2018 Corvette Stingray convertible. Watching him walk around and to get in the driver's seat, she felt something sticky on her skin. It felt like cobwebs. Like she had walked into a spider's web.

The day went swimmingly. She'd forgotten the nightmare. The warm sun shining, Joel winning her multiple stuff animals. The Panda, her favorite and the largest. Joel suggesting they try more and more exotic foods. Deep-fried bananas; deep-fried coffee; deep-fried bacon-wrapped pork.

She was only mildly concerned when Joel seemed to know the Ferris wheel operator. Why else would he so easily let a total stranger watch their things? Finding it a bit strange that Joel just did it, not asking if the operator could watch them. Perhaps they do things differently in England. He'd told her he had just come to the Cincinnati area two weeks ago. Then, that knowledgeable look they exchanged. Plus the look she had seen in Joel's eyes this morning. She shook the ominous feeling off as too much fried food.

The Ferris wheel was wonderful. The vistas they saw as they went slowly up, over and down. Joel's arm around her. The feeling inside when he held her close and kissed her. The kisses. All she expected and more. Then, the third time around. Joel was kissing her and they stopped. She opened her eyes, thinking the ride was over, and it was time to leave. She was disappointed but only for a moment. When she saw where they were, at the top. It all came rushing back to her.

She pushed Joel away, but to no avail. He seized her head. He'd already unzipped his cargo shorts pulling out and exposing his hard cock. He was trying to force her to suck his cock. She slipped from his grasp. Next, he tried to grab and unsnap her shorts. She realized he wasn't going to waste time with her measly tits he was going to rape her.

She didn't think, she had been through this countless times. She wedged herself into the corner, grabbing the support bar. She spread her legs getting ready to kick. She was momentarily stunned by the look on Joel's face. The look of anticipation of sadistic pleasure. Susie almost felt sorry for him. Then she didn't. One foot went deep into his crouch as he came at her. The other foot in his face. She thought she heard the crack of bone.

Joel fell backwards arms flaying. Stumbling trying to regain his balance he smashed into the edge of the basket. He turned grasping for something, anything. There was only air. Falling sideways his head hit the first crossbar, then the second. He was dead before he hit the ground.

Susie laid in the bottom of the basket sobbing as the Ferris wheel brought her down. She refused to leave until her Mom came. They held each other tight, she wept into her mother's sweater, soaking it with her tears.

Several weeks later the police returned. It seems, Joel wasn't his real name. It was Bruce, and he was from Detroit, not England. He also had been accused of attempted rape over a dozen times, with only two convictions. The convictions were in different states and as a first-time offender, he didn't do any time.

The police officer started to leave, then turned around. He looked at his sharply polished shoes then Mrs. Collier. "Ah, Ma'am, this is going to be difficult to hear." Looking back at his shoes, then at Susie, then her Mom. "Just to let you know this it is difficult for me to say with a young lady present. However, under the circumstances, I believe it is necessary. Necessary that I tell you why the coroner inquest did not press charges against your daughter." He cleared his throat. "Ah, the condition of the body, when he landed, was consistent with your daughter story. His shorts being down around his ankles means at the least he exposed himself to your daughter, if not as she says, tried to rape her." He coughed, "Again I am so very sorry that he hadn't been punished for his prior crimes. That the system failed you." His apology for the system failing her, fell on deaf ears.

After he left her and her Mom hugged and cried for some time. When the crying stopped her mom said, "Susie, honey. I have a secret to tell you. I feel so bad. I should have told you sooner. I'd hoped that nothing like this would ever happen to you."

"What are you talking about?"

Her mom clasped Susie's hands in hers. She looked deep into Susie's eyes. "You know how I told you, your Dad died in the war?"

"Yes?"

"He didn't. I'm not sure where he is. If he is alive or dead. I just know I wish I would have had the guts, the balls, to do what you did."

"Mom," Susie said. Her Mom never cussed.

"On my first date with a boy," she looked away, then back at Susie. "My only date with a boy. I was raped. I was raped on the top of a Ferris wheel. Just like what almost happened to you. I was too frightened of what might happen to me, to him to do anything. I just laid there and allowed him to have his way. When the ride was over I never saw him again."

They stared at each other for a few moments, then Susie began to laugh. Her Mom didn't understand.

"Oh, Mom, you did warn me. Every month. Well, most every month near my period I would have this dream. Nightmare really. Of being attacked at the top of a Ferris wheel. That is why I was able to fight him off. I'd been preparing for this since I was 13."

They laughed. And they laughed. They looked at each other and laughed some more. They looked at each other, and the laughter turned sinister.

"Susie, do you think I could persuade some men to take me up in a Ferris wheel?"

"Not a problem Mom. We can try that tomorrow." She paused, then said, "But it might be better if we did it in a different town. Maybe even a different state. We could claim first-time offenders." They laughed some more.

zenblue
zenblue
3 Followers