Ink Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my lips nervously, then moved closer, taking the monstrous thing in both hands. "I... I don't think I can..."

"Try, Doll. Unless you want me to punish that nice tight pussy with it?"

I looked up at him again, biting my lip, then nodded. "That. And... my ass."

"Fuck Doll, you rally are twisted up top, aren't you?" he asked with a laugh. He grabbed me and shoved me to the end of the bed, securing me in the stocks before getting in a drawer and lubing his cock generously. He pushed into my pussy slowly, having to work himself in by spreading me open every time he eased in a fraction of an inch. I was shaking and the pain was almost too much, but I was also getting frustrated with how careful he was being. I pulled forward as far as I could, making him follow me, then I shoved back with all my might and every bit of room allowed me. I screamed as he broke into me finally and he roared in rage and what sounded like borderline pain. His fingers dug hard into my hips, bruising as he held himself there a few seconds. He moved slightly, then moved his hand up my hips and slammed himself forward as hard as he could, shoving in another inch. I screamed again and again as he rammed harder and harder until he was bottoming out. He roared again and I felt him explode inside of me. The second he had shot his last load off, he pulled back and smacked my bottom hard.

"Do not ever push me further or faster than I want to go, Doll," he commanded. "Fuck. You are fucking bleeding. Go clean yourself up," he demanded angrily. He released the stocks and I hobbled to the bathroom, still crying as I tried to wash and dab the blood away. I curled up on the floor, crying, feeling lost.

"You still have another punishment coming!" he yelled. "Get in here!"

I limped back with my eyes down, feeling broken and defeated. When I looked up, I almost backed out of all of it completely. The large crystal anal plug her was lubing was easily the size of a fist. I thought he had been exaggerating.

"Lay down," he snapped. "Ass up. Now!"

I scrambled onto the bed and gripped the blankets staring at the design and breathing too quickly.

"Angle your ass up and spread your legs," he demanded.

I did as he asked, squeezing my eyes shut.

Whatever he slid into my ass was not the crystal plug. Whatever it was, it was cold and small. The thing he put in my sore pussy was much larger and I gasped. It wasn't as large as the plug, or even as big as his cock. It was normal cock size. Almost like Henry. I hovered there, waiting.

"Now we play a game, Doll," he said lightly. "Look."

I turned and looked and he was showing me a round bulb in his hand. A black, rubber hand pump with a hose on it. The hose disappeared around my hip, but it lined up with my pussy. He squeezed the pump as I watched and the thing inside my pussy swelled. I pumped it a dozen more times until I was squirming and whimpering.

"That's not all," he said jovially.

I looked again and he showed me a small silver box with a switch on it. He flipped the switch and the thing in my ass started raising, lifting me in the air by the thing in my ass. The pain was excruciating and I screamed wordlessly as I tried to free myself from the device.

"More you move the more it hurts!" he said quickly. "Be still, Doll. See? Not as bad. I pump, you squirm, you squirm, it hurts. See?" he asked, squeezing the pump. I whimpered again and moved just enough that the thing hooked in my ass made me wail in agony again.

"So here is the game, Doll. I ask a question, I get a truthful answer. You lie, I pump. I keep pumping until you tell me the truth or you pass out."

I knew exactly where he was going to go with this and I wasn't going to have it. "I give up!" I panted. "You win! Let me go! I want to leave now!"

"Oh, no Doll. No safe word. Beg and plead, but no safeword means I go till I want to stop. So here we go. First question. Where are you from with your little almost southern sounding accent?"

"Arkansas!" I lied desperately.

"What is your name? Your real name?"

"Rhett! Amorette but I go by Rhett!" I lied again.

"Amorette what?" he asked darkly.

"Rhett Milton!" I answered, giving my mother's maiden name.

"What are you running from?"

"Psycho ex!"

"Cop?"

"Yes!"

"That's why the fake name, ID, all that?"

"Yes! Please, no more! I want to be done, I want to go home!"

"Why can't you sleep at night?"

"Nightmares! Memories! I need to forget and I can't! I want to go HOOOME!" I wailed, breaking down sobbing again.

"The pain makes you forget? Does pleasure make you forget to?"

"Not for as long."

The hook suddenly started lowering and the bulb inside of me deflated as I collapsed on the bed, panting and sobbing all over again. He removed them and I curled up, hiding my face as sobs wracked me.

"Lay flat," he said emotionlessly. "Spread your legs and lift your ass up to me. Stop your bawling and move!"

I rolled, trembling and did as he asked. I was terrified all over again as he began lubing my ass again, but I just squeezed my eyes shut and waited. I could do this. It wasn't as bad as the things I would remember if I didn't.

I gasped as he began working something large and seemingly blunt into my ass, stretching it enough to make me whimper and then scream as I tried to move away from it. He stopped being slow and shoved hard as he caught my thigh as I tried to escape. I screamed into the blankets as my body locked up in the shock of the pain. The stinging smack on my ass made me jerk and start breathing again. He jerked me back by my arms and laid me on the pillow next to him before laying a blanket over me.

"Sleep," he said tiredly, then turned out the light.

"I... there is no way I can sleep like this?"

"Then be still and be quiet while I sleep. If you are tired enough, you will get there. Not another sound. Goodnight."

He turned over facing away from me and in a few moments he was snoring. I lay there rigidly, trying to find a way to ease the pain invading my ass, but I couldn't. I turned to my side as slowly and softly as I could, but that didn't help either. Nothing helped and I knew nothing would but getting used to it. I lay there on my stomach, letting tears fall.

Morning was a long time coming, but he finally got up, ignoring me as he got dressed. When he stamped his boots on, he finally turned to me. "Go make breakfast. I like my eggs over easy and my toast light."

"I... I can't move with this..."

"Try. I bet you can with the right incentive," he said, going to the wall and picking up a long leather whip. "This may leave a scar or two, but I don't think you will really mind, will you? Get up."

I struggled to stand, but all I could manage was an awkward crouch as I leaned on the wall to hold myself up. The blow that landed on the back of my thighs made me squeal and fall to the ground, humping across the floor as I tried to escape the burning pain.

"Get up," he demanded again when I finally stilled and lay there panting.

I struggled to stand again, using the wall to help me, but standing away from it as I tried to force my body into a normal posture through the pain. I could not, it was impossible to stand straight or put my legs together with the huge plug in my ass.

The whip bit painfully into my back and I squealed again and tried to escape the pain blindly. I ended in a corner, huddled against a wall and gibbereg, begging it to stop.

"Get up," he said more gently. "Move to the edge of the bed and bend over it, ass out and high."

I crawled to the bed and pulled myself up, then held my breath as I waited for the next blow. Instead, I felt his warm hand in the small of my back as the other began working the plug out.

"Push just a little and arch you back a little more. There you go. Shh, it's almost over, no more crying. You did well, Doll. Wash all the toys on this tray once you are done making breakfast. Hurry, I have work coming in this morning."

I stood, my legs quivering like they wanted to give out, then hurried to make him breakfast. Washing up afterwards was easier, the pain was dying away and with the loss of pain was exhaustion. When I finished, I went to where he was setting things up next to a chair.

"What is that?" I asked, watching him lay what looked like torture intruments out.

"Tattoo chair. I do tats. You like ink?"

"No."

"Why not? Religious?"

"No... just... not a fan," I answered, turning away.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and jerked my face to look up at him. "Haven't you learned yet that I don't like secrets or half truths or non answers? If I ask a fucking question, if I am polite enough to show interest in your pathetic little life, you will fucking answer. Do you hear me, Doll?"

"Yes... my... my... ex..ish... had tattoos. A lot of them. He was kind of known for them. So much so that he went by 'Ink'. So they remind me of him. I don't like that."

"Was that so fucking hard?"

"No. Is someone coming here to get a tattoo?"

"Yes."

"Soon?"

"Ten minutes maybe more."

"I will get dressed."

"No. You will not get dressed unless I say you can. If you are done cleaning up, you can go over there to the mat on the floor. Get on your hands and knees, not a single toe off of that mat. Put your head on your hands and be still unless I call you. I mean it, any inch of you that pokes out of that mat is getting branded with a hot iron. Shouldn't be hard for you, you are already small. Go. if I call your name, you better come running. Understood?"

"Yes," I answered, going to fold myself on the small mat. It wasn't hard to do, it was more than big enough for me.

The hard part was being still and keeping my face pressed to the floor when his customer showed up. They were loud and laughing, talking like old friends and I wanted to peek. I kept my face down and stayed still as a statue.

Finally, Tony started leading him towards the chair as they talked about the 'madonna' the man was going to get. From the way they talked, it wasn't the singer they meant.

"What the fuck is that man? Is that real?"

"She is. Doll, say hello to Jeremy."

"Hello Jeremy," I said without lifting my head.

"What the fuck? Is that like an AI? One of those weird dolls?"

"No. You want a beer?"

"No thanks... pop if you have it."

"Doll, get our guest a coke out of the fridge."

I jumped up and hurried to the fridge and brought the man a coke with my eyes down. As soon as he took it, I went back to the mat, never looking at him even though I wanted to.

"Holy shit. She for real? How much do you have to pay for something like that?"

"It's not like that. You wanting the ink here man?"

"Higher, closer to my shoulder. Seriously. Where do you find girls like that? Like, internet or something?"

"Doll, I think he is enamoured with you. Why don't you come suck his cock while I work on his arm."

I froze for a second, horrified, but stood up and went to him without balking. I kept my eyes down as I began undoing his pants.

"Way way way way wait," the man said, grabbing my hands and hunching away a bit. "First, how fucking old is she?"

"Twenty five," I answered.

"She's twenty five," Tony agreed. "Just small framed."

"Ok, how much extra is this going to cost me?"

Tony laughed as my face heated. "She's not a whore, she's my slave. She does what I tell her because I want her to. She would pick up that pen and jam it through your eye if I told her to. If I tell her to suck your cock, it's to punish her for flaunting herself when I told her to get you a drink. Posing like a little model instead of coming to me on hands and knees with your drink in her mouth like she should have. She is still learning. Aren't you Doll?"

"Yes," I answered breathlessly. I had not been posing!

"Ok..." the man said, then let my hands go and leaned back.

I didn't wait to be told again, I went to my knees in front of him and undid his pants as Tony started working on the ink.

"Slow down Doll," Tony demanded. "You are keeping him relaxed until I finish the ink. Don't finish him until I am done."

I slowed down and took my time, ignoring his insistent hands in my hair. He wasn't a huge guy and his dick was small enough that it wasn't hard to take him in my mouth. I focused on what I was doing and not where I was or the fact that it was a stranger. I took him in my hand and moved down to suck his balls up in my mouth and he groaned.

"Fuuuuck, Tony. Let me have her for just one night?"

Tony laughed like it was a joke as he kept working on his ink. "What would you do to my little Doll?" he asked conversationally.

"So many fucking things. I bet that pussy is nice and tight, that ass too. Fuck... God damn she is good with her mouth."

"Yeah? That's it, you would just fuck her?"

"Oh hell no. I would fuck her first, get it out of my system... then I have a whole list of things I have always wanted to to to a girl."

"Like what?"

"First I would fist that pussy. Always wanted to hear a girl scream for me and beg for me while I wore her like a fucking puppet."

"That it? We're talking anything you want here, your deepest darkest desires. Don't want to see her get fucked by a horse?"

"That might be fun to watch, but naw. I... I always wanted to shove my cock into a nice tight pussy and piss in her. Never had the nerve to ask but if I could do what I wanted, I would do that."

"What else?"

"I might... I might make her piss on me too. Stand over me and just shower my face in it."

I was completely repulsed and it was hard to focus on what I was doing as I prayed Tony would not give this man one minute alone with me, let alone a night.

"Still pretty tame. You wouldn't mount her to your wall and invite all of your friends over? Let them fuck her, fist her, torture her in an all night party?"

"I... might let them see her up there but I wouldn't share her... fuck, that feels fucking amazing Mami, you can..."

I jerked back and scooted away, shaking my head. "Do NOT call me that!" I wailed, looking up at him. He looked confused and Tony was looking at me like I had sprouted a head. I looked at Jeremy's dark brown eyes, dark tan and black hair. He looked nothing like Manny, but they had enough sameness that he reminded me of him. I let out another cry and fled to the bedroom. I stood there, panicking, then spotted the cage under the bed and climbed into it, yanking it shut behind me. I crawled to the top corner and curled up, hiding my face.

It was over an hour before Tony came in. "Doll, I am done. Come finish him."

"No! Safe word. Whatever. I don't want to see him again!"

"Your ex Mexican?"

"Puerto Rican."

"Alright Doll, you don't have to look at him and he won't talk, but you will come and finish him. It's rude to leave a guy with blue balls."

"Please?" I asked in a whisper.

"Now, Doll."

He had to let me out of the cage since it locked behind me and he pulled me out to the front room by my arm. He shoved me towards the man on his couch and I went to my knees in front of him, tears falling down my cheeks. His hands went to my hair to guide me, but he didn't speak as I took him in my mouth again. He yanked my head hard down onto his cock and I let him, sending my mind away. He came in my mouth and I almost gagged at the sour taste of him, but I swallowed and then leaned back with my face down.

"Good girl," Tony said gently.

"Thanks... Tony. The ink looks good... and she can suck dick. Umm... Can you have her... do that thing I asked?"

"Which one?"

"I... I want to piss on her. And I want her to piss on me."

"Doll?"

"Yes Tony?"

"The man wants you to piss on him."

"Are you ordering me to?"

"No, not for this. I am asking."

"I... don't think I want to do that."

"You want him to piss on you?"

"No!" I answered vehemently.

He chuckled. "Lay down Doll. The man is going to piss on you."

I looked up at Tony in horror, then remembered what he said about making me do things I didn't want to. I laid down, angry and glaring at the man who pulled his cock out, wide eyed. He looked down at me and swallowed, then released his bladder and a warm, stinking stream hit my belly, then my pussy. I screamed with my mouth closed, afraid he was going to point it at my face, but he didn't. He kept the stream between my legs until he finished. He looked down at me, breathing heavily.

"I will... I will pay extra if you make her stand over me and pee on my face," he said hoarsely, still looking down at me in wonder.

"Doll," Tony said. "The man really wants to be pissed on. I think you need to oblige him."

I was sobbing as I got up and he laid down quickly in his own piss. I couldn't help myself, I ran to the sink and vomited.

"Wipe your face and come do as I told you," Tony called.

I returned, still crying miserably. I stood over his head, a foot on either side and it took forever for me to force myself to release. The second I was done, I fled to the bathroom and got in the shower, scrubbing myself raw again. The man was gone when I came out, but the mess was still on the wooden floor.

"Clean it," Tony demanded irritably as he put his tools away.

I cleaned the mess, then showered again, huddling in the corner and sitting there until the water went cold.

Days passed in a haze of pain and humiliation. Days turned to a week, weeks turned into a month. I lost myself in it. When I slept, I passed out, too exhausted to dream or remember.

Christmas was spent in the cage alone while he went to be with his family, and that was its own own torture as I thought of my family. I was upset and angry enough when he got home that he punished me like he never had before, then he tied me to his chair and tattooed me with a classic porcelain doll. It was beautiful, but there was a crack down the head of it, all the way down to the eye. A Doll with a broken head.

Spring was getting close and Tony dragged me into town one afternoon to get the things he needed to fix his lawnmower. I disliked going into town and being around people and I knew that was why he had made me come with him every time he went. I didn't care that people stared at the dog collar around my neck, just that they stared in general. Especially when he gave me orders in public.

I stood outside the store, waiting patiently and looking at the selection of potted plants out front.

"Mami?" The wail made me spin so hard my ankle rolled and I landed hard on my bottom. All I saw was a blue shirt as arms enveloped me. "Ay, Mami, where have you been? I have been looking for you for days since I tracked you here!"

I was frozen as I looked up at Manny. He was here. He was really here, right here in front of me. He had hunted me down and found me.

"What the fuck man, get your hands off my girlfriend!" Tony yelled, pulling me to my feet by my arm and out of Manny's arms.

"Girlfriend?" Manny asked, looking confused and hurt.

"That's him isn't it?" Tony asked. "The psycho ex."

"Psycho ex?" Manny asked, looking down at me, tears welling in his eyes.

I was still frozen in shock as I looked up at him.

"Leave her alone man, she ran for a reason. She's moved on. Come on Doll," Tony said, pulling me to the car.

No.

"No! No! Wait. He's not! He's not my psycho ex! He... he... isn't. Manny?" I finally asked breathlessly, pulling away from Tony and stepping towards Manny. "He isn't my boyfriend. Not at all. Are you Tony?"

"No. What's up Doll, you ok?"

"Yeah Tony. He's... he's not my psycho ex."

Manny moved closer, stopping halfway between us as he looked down at me, so confused and so hurt.

"Tony, this is Manny... Emanuel Ramirez. Officer Ramirez... he saved me. Manny, this is Tony... I don't know Tony's last name... but Tony also saved me."

"I don't know about that," Tony snorted.