Ink You / Us Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed, not sure of her response to this.

"You seem uncertain," he said, leaning forward again, rising from between her legs. His hands found the back of her head again, massaging her scalp gently as he put his ear onto her chest between her breasts. It didn't seem like a particularly erotically charged dancer move. It was more of an embrace. She shut her eyes, feeling the weight of his head on her chest, and his fingers massaging her. She felt more relaxed in her body than she had in a long time, almost as if the tension was just being drained out. The back of her head felt pleasantly tingly.

"Do you want me to get more naked?" he asked.

"If you want," she replied, trying to play it cool.

"Hmm," he said, straightening up. He looked at her face, as if pondering. "Can I have something?"

"What?"

"You have a lot of pride, Sarah," he said. "I like it. May I take some?"

"Ha, sure" she managed. "I feel kind of silly alrea-"

She saw him raising his hand to one side, but didn't connect the dots until it connected with her cheek. She was shocked, despite the fact his hand had hovered for a second, clearly transmitting his intent. It wasn't even that hard. She was used to taking blows from two-handed swords smashing into her shield and shrugging off concussive magical blasts.. She could stand her ground against charging monsters. It mostly surprised her, and she wasn't sure how she felt about the slap itself, but....

"Can I take some more?" he asked.

She looked into those dark eyes. They looked so innocent, but there was clearly more there. She found herself hoping for reciprocated lust. She nodded and he slapped her again, with enough force to turn her head. She exhaled raggedly, heart racing, still uncertain.

"I want to loosen your tongue. You sound like you don't know what you want to say," he said. "Open your mouth."

She did so and was rewarded with Jay sticking his delicate, pianist hands into her mouth. He gripped her tongue with his index finger and thumb, and pulled it lightly until she was sticking her tongue out of her mouth.

"You just have to tell me whatever comes to mind," he said.

She raised her eyebrows, uncertain.

"I don't want you to think about it too much. I want you to stop thinking about what people would think about what you said. There's no one here but us. Out there, your pride is a tremendous strength, it looks great on you, but it is also a large burden. Let go of it. Do you understand?"

She nodded with what limited movement she could afford while he held her tongue, telling her not to.

"Use your words, Sarah. Tell me you understand."

"I... unner... hand..." she managed.

"Great," he said with a smile, releasing her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed as he licked his own fingers with a smile.

He turned around and bent at the waist sharply, so his ass was pointed at her. He waggled it lightly and began to slide his pants down.

His rear, as expected, was firm, perky, and toned.

She cleared her throat. "I like your butt," she said, immediately shaking her head at herself, feeling embarrassed. It was odd voicing it.

"Thanks," he said.

"Would you... shake it for me?" she said, putting a hand over her mouth, feeling herself blush.

He laughed and complied, backing up towards her as he did so. She couldn't help but let out a giggle. His pants kept lowering further and further, exposing his fit legs.

"I didn't know I liked calves til now," she said. "Wait, are you wearing a ... a thong?"

She realized she could see both cheeks, and everything really from the back.

"A specially made one," he said, slipping his pants off, pointedly keeping his back to her. He slapped his ass and she bit her lower lip, leaning forward. "It keeps me... umm, lets say aerodynamic."

He backed up toward her until she was forced back into her seat again. He reached down and pulled a lever on the side of her chair she did not see until now. It caused the back of her seat to recline and she yelped in surprise.

"Wasn't expecting that," she said.

"Keep your arms and legs inside the chair at all times," he grinned at her and she wanted to believe he was having a good time too.

He was straddling her now, and got up onto his knees, putting them on the arms of her chair, and kept moving back as she watched his toned butt approach her face. Now he was hovering with his knees on either side of her neck, ass above her face. He reached down and undid his underwear from the side, untying it. His bare ass was in front of her face. "You look so good," she said.

It felt so odd to simply look at this part of a man, but he clearly maintained. Or was naturally hairless. She liked the look. He spread his legs and backed up further..

Her vision was blocked and it took her a long moment to get her bearings.

He was straddling her head, and her eyes were right below his taint.

"What... the fuck?" she said.

His balls were the size of hen's eggs, and the sack they hung in was like an apple. In front of them, laying flat over the curve of his testicles was his cock. He shifted more, moving back until his crotch was above her eyes and then felt his cock simply resting on her forehead.

He rubbed her head again with both hands. "Come on. Use your big girl words."

She was at a loss for words, and couldn't...

... a faint tingling...

"Your cock is the biggest I've ever seen and you're soft. It's so heavy. I..." she shifted in her awkward lying down position. Jay reached over to one side and the entire seat sank. He was standing on the ground now, and she was horizontal, arms together at her side.

"There are ways to restrain you to that chair, but we don't need those today," he said.

"For like... bad customers?"

"And very good ones," he smiled again.

She arched her back, tilting her head to look at his cock and balls. The angle of her view, above her head and so close to her face made them seem enormous. Not just in size, but large in importance, and prominence, and she was small, felt small, and just blessed to be there. They got bigger as Jay moved forward and crouched down slightly.

His balls were sweaty, and his musk was overpowering. It was all that she could smell, his scent filling her nostrils. The smell of balls and taint could hardly ever be called pleasant, but... the context of it, made her feel light headed.

"Your... it's grotesque," Sarah said. "Your body is so beautiful and this... monstrosity looks wrong on you."

"Aww, you don't like it?" Jay said with feigned hurt.

He lowered his balls and pressed them against her eyes. She gave his sack butterfly kisses, to match the ones in her stomach, before leaving her eyes shut. The warmth of his balls, and once again, the sheer weight filled her with a hollow wet feeling.

"I... don't think so," she said. "It's darker and veiny and just... not like the rest of you. And... I think I should hate this. I should stop you."

"You could, of course. You're a lot stronger than me. You know how to fight. I just have my looks," he said.

As he talked, she felt the tip of his cock touching her nose. It dribbled precum onto it, coating her nose and running onto her cheeks. The amount seemed unreal.

"You can't be h-" she started, but he leaned forward, and the tip of his cock touched her lips, a mockery of using your finger to shush someone.

"Hold that thought," he said, and she forgot what she was talking about.

"I'm almost afraid to see how much you'll cum," she said, her hand went to her crotch over her unbuttoned pants, as if to shield her womanhood. "Like... you could knock me up from up there."

"Heh," he used a hand at the base of his cock to wave it up and down, slapping it against her lips and nose. The sound of impact made her aware of just how much mass his junk had. He leaned forward, his hands fondling her breasts for a moment before resting one hand on her stomach. "You got a really great body," he said. "I like your face. Especially now."

As his hand trailed towards her crotch, he was rubbing his balls all over her face, like he was simply humping her face. When his balls rested over her nostrils, she couldn't even breath. What little air she could inhale was right off of his hairless, smooth sack. When she was running out of air, she opened her mouth to suck in a breath, but that just meant one of his balls fell into her mouth, gagging her. She sucked it right in and it filled her mouth. She imagined how much jizz they held, and felt that arousing shame again, knowing that he was just rubbing his sex all over her face. She could see his asshole right in front of her face, and as far as assholes went, it was adorable, and a pinkish brown, but the dirtiness of the situation made her cheeks flush.

His fingers crept further down until they rested just above her clit, which felt like it was throbbing with her heartbeat. He moved forward slightly, and with impressive accuracy and clear intent, shove his ass against her lips. With impressive bodily hip control, he raised and lowered himself so that it was like he was kissing her lightly on the lips.

He grinded into her and his fingers finally began rubbing her clit. She gave a low groan when he started fingering her, which meant her tongue rimmed him. She committed to it as he kept rubbing. She was approaching her orgasm so fast. She attributed it to the build-up and excitement, and as she got closer and closer, his fingers were applying less and less pressure until they withdrew completely, leaving Sarah to buck her hips, riding the edge.

"Why did... you..." she sputtered out as he lifted himself up and backed up again.

He was stroking his cock and it was now erect. It was a shower rather than a grower, but it still stood menacingly tall and thick. As she watched, a rope of precum dripped off the tip of his cock and she watched as he let it drip right into her eye. She flinched and he said, "ah, sorry about that. Let me get that for you."

He rubbed at her eye, spreading the precum onto her cheek.

"Do you want to cum, Sarah?" he asked.

"I do," she said, breathing heavily. "Very much."

"And what will you give me for that?"

"I... have my wallet..."

He slapped her cheek with his cock. It made a loud slapping noise. He did it a few more times.

"I don't want money," he said.

She opened her eyes, eyelashes heavy with precum now and looked up into his face. His cock continued to leak precum on her face.

"Take my pride," she said.

"And how will I do that?" She swallowed. "Fuck my face."

"Could you be more specific?"

"Umm..."

He began rubbing his cock on her face in a way that was almost painful. He was using her face to jack himself off. She marveled at how much of it there was sliding around. He abused her face for what seemed like minutes. Rubbing, slapping, dripping onto her face. Precum coated her face, and she could smell nothing but his precum and the stink of his balls and taint.

She leaked out between her legs, and wet her own asshole. She whimpered at him.

"Please," she said.

"Please what?" he demanded.

"Take... your, gross, sweaty, fat cock and shove it - ram it into my mouth. Fuck my face, stretch out my cheeks, and..."

She floundered again, but he took mercy on her. "Hey, I bet you didn't even know how well you could dirty talk. Scoot up."

She did so, until her head dangled off the back of the extreme reclining chair.

He was directing his cock for her lips, and she almost panicked. Sarah opened her mouth as wide as it would go and hoped. Jay must've sensed her trepidation, and slowed, but it wasn't hesitancy in his eyes. It was enjoyment at her discomfort at this.

"Kiss it," he said, bringing it closer to her lips. She pursed her lips, giving it a peck on the head, precum forming a connection to her lips. He rubbed the precum around on her lips, as if applying chapstick.

"Keep going," he said. "Pretend it's a first date, and you're slowly rounding the bases," he said, making a reference to fantasy baseball, of course.

She kissed again and again, with chaste little pecks and lip presses on the head of his cock.

"Slip me a little tongue."

She did so, gently nudging the tip of her tongue against the opening of his cock.

"Just try to breath," he said.

She opened her mouth and he pushed forward. Her jaw felt strained instantly, and his cockhead filled the entirety of her mouth. In front of her eyes, his sack hung low, wobbling to a stop. "You're so tall," he said. "I'm going to need to get closer to reach your clit," he said.

She didn't know if he was lying or not, but she suspected he was being a little sadistic as he crept further forward, reaching the back of her throat. His balls still swung some distance away, but he was rubbing her clit and she moaned her gratefulness into his cock.

Once again, she approached her peak very fast, but she'd been waiting so long and she wanted it so bad.

"I think that's as far as we're going," Jay said, moving back and forth in her mouth, sawing his cock in and out.

She felt ashamed to hear the involuntary throat noises she was making as he rammed himself against the back of her tongue and roof of her mouth. He would occasionally test the limits of the back of her throat despite his words. She could feel him trying to force her further open, to make her swallow his cock into her esophagus.

There was a rhythm to it as he alternated between gentle prodding and rapid thrusting. He got up to high enough speeds that his balls bounced off her nose.

"Gluuuurk... coff... coff..." as he pushed in again. Then, "glurk, glurk, glurk, glurk!"

This pattern repeated itself over and over again.

Her back arched as she felt herself getting closer and closer. She was a warrior who was trained for battle. She knew how to fight and defend herself. On the field of battle, they called her "Valkyrie" due to her cold composure in combat. She won her duels and matches by outlasting and enduring whatever punishment her opponents could dish out. In this moment though, it felt like Jay was breaking her with just his cock. She was pinned down by this slight pretty boy and his massive cock. With it jammed all the way into her mouth, she really was helpless. She moaned into his cock as he pushed deeper again, stretching her gullet. This time, his fingers didn't stop, rubbing steadily and precisely on her clit. She was dimly aware of him pulling his cock back. Not out of her mouth entirely, but it was no longer testing her resistance to swallowing.

"You'll like this," he said, adjusting his hips to angle his cock to his satisfaction within her mouth. "Well, I'll like this."

It felt like a shot glass worth of sperm was injected right into the back of her throat, and while she reflexively swallowed a lot of it, she found that on the next hurried, almost panicked inhale, sperm was sucked it, and she exhaled sperm out of her nostrils in twin white fountains. And then another blast hit her of comparable volume, almost entirely exiting up and out her nose. That had never happened before and it felt as undignified and gross as anything she could imagine.

Her nose was filled with Jay's sperm, and she could barely breath. Her face, with its regal, sharp features, bright blue eyes, and short blonde hair was now a disaster. Spittle and sperm coated her face, running down her eyes and into her hair. He pulled out, and she belched hugely, following this unladylike display by vomiting up a mouthful of jizz out and onto her nose, eyes, and forehead. She was shocked by the thickness of it, it was like pudding clinging to her features.

Sarah's legs kicked wildly, hands gripped the arms the chair so hard she heard them splintering. Her stomach tensed, as she felt all her muscles contracting and fighting one another. Her orgasm stretched on and on, making her whole body useless and defenseless as she came. Her pride gushed out from her cunt, splattering onto the floor in several salvos as the waves of her orgasm, brutally forced out of her, hit the shores of her mind, again and again, leaving it blank, smooth, and peaceful.

Eventually, she was aware of herself again.

He was standing over her, a big grin on his face. He wiped his cock on her shirt.

"I'm guessing you want that shower."

12