Inked Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes! That's how I want it! That's how it's done, FUCK MY ASS!!"

Just like flicking a switch, Scarlett demonstrated once again how she could shift from tenderness to complete filth in her sultry voice. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of Aaron's balls hitting between her thighs was loudly heard over the chorus of their heavy breathing and moans. He raised his right hand up, unable to hold back the urge to give her nicely firm ass a good little smack.

SPANK!

She moaned from his hand striking down over her rump, but not the kind of reaction Aaron had hoped for. He raised his hand back again, still thrusting his hard cock into her ass when he brought his palm down over the right cheek of her ass.

SPANK!

"Ohhhhhh, yes!"

A louder cry and a few meaningless words was a better reaction in Aaron's mind. He moved his hand to reach up and grab at her blonde locks of hair that were swaying down her back. When Scarlett felt a tug from her head, she almost growled before screaming to him.

"YES, YES, YESSSSS! OHHHHHH YEAH, FUCK MY ASS!! FUCK MY ASS, YES!!"

With each pounding thrust, Aaron sank his entire length into her ass. A ripple of waves moved across her ass ass cheeks like a wave from their bodies hitting together. Her large tits heaved and shook from underneath her until Aaron leaned down and ran both of his hands down to grab at them. He squeezed her tits while still pumping his shaft into her tight ass. After another minute, he began to slow down his thrusts, knowing that he was getting close to blowing his load. Scarlett remained with her eyes closed, both hands gripping the edge of the table over the gold frame. When he let go of her breasts and leaned back up, she knew he was about to pull his cock free from her ass. Once she felt him sliding it out, she glanced over her right shoulder to witness Aaron standing before her, breathing heavily as he was close to reaching his climax.

"Come here, I wanna fuck your titties one last time before I cum."

Licking her lips, Scarlett replied to him.

"Your wish is my command, dear."

Climbing off the marble top table, the buxom actress quickly lowered herself down to her knees. Aaron had stepped back, watching as she used her left hand to grab his cock and wrap her slender fingers around it. Scarlett leaned down, kissing the head of his cock and not hesitating whatsoever to go from ass to mouth. 'Mmmmm', she moaned in her muffled voice while sliding her puffy lips down his lengthy shaft. Aaron could grow a little patience for the time being as Scarlett was now bobbing her head up and down his long dick. He watched her move her hands down to her breasts, holding them up in preparation as she devoured his cock for one final time.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah."

Aaron moaned, calling out to her while she slobbered all over his cock. He watched Scarlett move her tits from underneath, pulling them apart before she moved her lips back to the head of his thick shaft and released it with a pop noise. Her eyes gazed up at him simultaneously as she moved her tits up to trap his cock. Aaron quickly moved both of his hands to her shoulders, holding her in place as he began to buck his hips and drive his cock between her tits. Scarlett gritted her teeth, looking up into his face with a lustful stare, ready to drive him beyond his breaking point with her sultry voice.

"Fuck those tits, my dear. Mmmmm, fuck 'em good."

Her voice in her sultry New York accent was just another layer of pleasure added atop this wonderful experience. Scarlett refused to break eye contact as she curled her lips into a smug grin like before. Over and over, he pumped his cock between her breasts, but not once did she break eye contact to look at the head poking up from each thrust. His eyes were focused on the action, watching his dick disappear between the folds of her amazing tits and popping back up. After some time, Aaron couldn't help but look back at those beautiful blue eyes glancing up at him. He dropped his left hand from her shoulder and leaned down to kiss her lips. Scarlett moaned into his mouth while he continued to thrust between her tits. When their lips pulled apart, he began to pant and she knew he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Scarlett, I'm gonna fucking cum, ohhhhh fuck!"

Snatching his cock free from her tits, he squeezed his right hand fingers around it and began stroking. She interrupted him by grabbing his wrist and then slipping her left hand to his cock.

"Allow me."

Scarlett spoke in her sultry voice without yelling as she commanded authority to her lover man. Aaron wasn't about to refuse as he let go of his cock and allowed her to wrap both hands around it. This was her moment with his complete undivided attention focused solely on her as she licked her lips and stroked his cock with both hands. She wanted this moment for herself, knowing that she could squeeze every last drop of cum from his balls all over her pale face. Closing her eyes, Scarlett tilted her head and then Aaron helped by brushing her hair behind her ears, preparing for a clear shot with her beautiful face as an open canvas for some sticky art.

"Cum on me, dear. Cum on me. Cum all over my face, mmmmmmm."

That low voice called out to him like before, only now Scarlett's hands were gliding over his cock at a moderate pace. Aaron swallowed his breath, panting as he wished it was possible to hold back just a little longer.

"Oh fuck, ohhhhhhh man."

"Cum for me... Cum for me."

Despite his crying voice, Scarlett still remained so calm with her commanding voice repeating those same words. Aaron swallowed his breath again before screaming as his orgasm finally commenced.

"OH MY GOD, OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

While he screamed for her, Aaron watched as the first sticky string of his seed went flying out of his cock and drenching a straight line up Scarlett's forehead and into her golden hair. She didn't quit wanking him, only dropping her lower lip when she felt another wad of cum splash up her forehead.

"FUCK! OHHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Aaron was unable to hold back another loud wail in pleasure while another string of cum went flying over Scarlett's left eye and streaking into her hair. She never once flinched from the feeling of his warm seed splashing over her face. More cum released from his cock with a one wad striking her right cheek and another just barely grazing over her chin only to drip down to her large tits. Scarlett didn't quit stroking his cock until she no longer felt his cum decorating her. As he appeared depleted, she opened her eyes and looked up at Aaron while sliding the head of his shaft between her puffy lips. He had that same mind blown expression on his face that he always had after they ended a lustful session together. His vision lost in the sight of her beautiful face covered in his sticky cum, something he never got tired of. Having his used cock back in her mouth was a nice final gesture among the ecstasy of pleasure.

"God, you are so fucking amazing baby. The best, nothing can ever come close."

Scarlett sucked vigorously, milking the final drops of his seed into her mouth and swallowing it down before pulling his cock out with an audible pop. She flashed her teeth before letting out a soft laugh.

"I aim to please, my dear. I think this finishes our date from last night."

"No, this was better than that date could've ever been."

THE END