All Comments on 'Inkwell Ch. 09'

by NeoShade

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

*smiles warmly*

Very interesting to find out one of the Muses is not only male but quite the villain. *grins* i looked forward to the next chapter. *winks*

psych0817psych0817over 10 years ago
an idea

can we get a character list please, since I keep confusing nikita and shesin.

Tone_DeafTone_Deafover 10 years ago
Thanks

I have no idea where your story is headed and I couldn't be happier. I wish there were more sex scenes, but I still love the story. I also think you should do a character list since the regular cast seems to keep growing. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thanks

very good story. character development and continuity is fantastic. please find a new editor to review your spelling and syntax as it takes away from a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very impressed

The average story on this site is a little one dimensional. I am very impressed. Your story has one of the best laid out plots so far that I have seen. You surpass many published novels I have read. I look forward to the continuation of the story. Hope we don't have to wait too long. Thank you, keep up the good work.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 10 years ago
more?

Hope ur okay can't wait to read more of this awesome story and mimic and any side stories I'm loving your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
too many women

theres just too many women in this story...5 OR 6 Too many

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 10 years ago
Update

Please, we need more story!!!!

TorexTorexalmost 10 years ago
Any more/are you ok?

I read this as it came in and have been very glad to read it. Could you let us know if there is going to be any more? Have you been ill, if so I hope you get better soon. I really enjoyed this story so far and would be sad if it were not to continue but knowing would be better than not. Thanks in advance.

monkeybones420monkeybones420over 8 years ago
amazing story

Looking forward to reading more ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wish u would write more chapters

cmsheaffcmsheaffover 6 years ago
Spelling, grammar,and word choice often detract

This could be a truly terrific story but you really need help with proofreading and editing.

82bigmix82bigmixover 6 years ago

Hope to read what going to come next soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awe man!

I should have checked to see if this story was done before I started reading it :(

up11pendragonup11pendragonover 6 years ago
Good Story...

Not only do you insist we read through this dross, but you now do not finish the thing. It has been nearly four years since you last added to the story.

MalkeusMalkeusover 5 years ago
Finish it!

I suffered through the butchered dialogue and broken sentences. The story was good. Give it an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
will you ever finish any?

Good stories are only great if you finish them

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Peckerheads and sharing their opinions

I can't really wrap my head around the people, like the guy/gal earlier today that was being a dick to the author neoshade. When some entitled prick gets mouthy with me it always warms my heart to bend over backwards to grant their fondest desire. If you can't behave like a normal human being and say please and thank you, maybe you should just stfu. Please, and thank you.

Warmonger260 (cant be bothered to remember my password to log in)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeoShade@NeoShade
18 yrs... amazing. I will be posting a new series in the coming months.. For all those following me.. thank you. This series will NOT continue any of the work I have on this site or any other... sorry. Years ago I had much planned and saved to be posted continuing on Inkwe...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Inkwell Ch. 08 Previous Part
Inkwell Series Info