Inlayed Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter sighed and rubbed his hand up and down my arm before settling back on my hand.

"I knew she was having sex with someone. I threw everything down and stomped to the bedroom. The door was wide open and she had some motherfucker with a shaved head going down on her. I lost it. I beat the shit out of the guy." Hunter glanced at me. "I thought it was a dude with a shaved head and this weird facial fuzz going on.

"So, I beat the shit out of this guy...who turned out to be a girl." Hunter stopped and sighed through his nose. "Brianna was screaming at me to stop the whole time, but I completely blacked out in my rage. I never heard her. I was so enraged that someone would dare piss on my territory that I wanted it dead and gone. I ended up stopping short of killing him and I left. I just left and started driving around. I went up and down the highway until I was pulled over for speeding. Then I was arrested for murder."

I gasped and Hunter looked at me. He really looked at me, then, and said, "I killed her."

He looked down at Jammie. "Jesus Christ, I killed her. I didn't know I had beat someone that badly. But I did.

"I was booked on aggravated assault. I was found guilty of a class D felony which is 2 to 12 years. Because it was a reckless act, not intentional." He explained. "I only wanted to beat up the man fucking my fiancee. I wanted to tear my fiancee apart, but I loved her. Thought I had loved her, anyway, and I couldn't touch her that way. They also threw a hate crime charge my way, too, because the person I killed identified as 'trans'." Hunter shook his head. "It made me hate those people, Alicia. It's like they purposely try to confuse you then you get an extra charge thrown on top of everything else because you didn't know. I won't ever forgive myself for what I did, for going that far, but I cannot begin to tell you the amount of hate mail and death threats I received because of it."

"Okay," I sighed and nodded. I kept my opinion to myself about that touchy subject.

"During the trial, she never showed up. Brianna. Not once. I realized then that she never cared for me. She only wanted someone to pay her bills and let her do whatever she wanted to on the side. I also realized that I did care for her, but not enough to give a shit that she wasn't there. So it was a half assed thing I felt for her.

"I received the max sentence of 12 years. The lady-boy or boy-lady, whatever you call someone like that, died on the way to the hospital. That's why I got the maximum. She never had a chance once I got done with her. I had boxed her head. Caused major brain bleeding. They added the hate crime charge on, but it didn't extend my sentence since it wasn't officially on the books yet as a crime. I was sued while I was in prison and her family won. It took everything I had earned and so now I'm starting from scratch."

Hunter stopped talking and it was silent in the apartment. I felt my heart beating in my ears and the tick of the wall clock. Both cats had gone to sleep. I thought about what Hunter said. The blinding rage is something I have experienced, but I never took it out on another person. I took it out on myself. I still had a large bruise on my stomach from where I punched myself due to the Kevin fiasco. No one knew about it, but I figured now was a good time to tell Hunter.

"I beat myself up," I said.

"What?" Hunter looked at me. "What do you mean?"

"You beat someone up due to your rage. I take it out on myself." I paused knowing he was looking at me now. "People sometimes cut themselves due to depression or anxiety. I pinch and punch myself, sometimes drag my nails down my skin when I'm extremely angry. It's like letting air out of a tire." I lifted my shirt up and showed him my soft stomach that had a big bruise on it with the edges turning an ugly yellow.

I looked over at Hunter and felt tears brimming. I didn't want to cry, but I wanted him to understand that I got him. The heavy feeling of anger with no release was something that would eat you up alive. He let it out and changed the course of many lives. I internalize it and my body bears the marks.

"I understand you, Hunter." I felt hot tears fall onto my cheeks. "It's really an awful thing you went through and I can only imagine the guilt you feel. You took your rage out on someone while I take it out on myself. I think that's why you started to do Strongman stuff." I posed my question as a statement.

Hunter reached up and used his thumb to wipe away my tears. It only caused more tears to fall. "Shit, I'm sorry. Going to prison is a horrible thing and I can't imagine all what you went through."

He kept his hand on my cheek and continued to thumb away my tears. He bent his head down and kissed my bare stomach gently.

"It was hard, but I managed to get through it. No time off for good behavior. They made an example out of me." Hunter shifted closer to me and Jammie jumped down and went to his bed. I reached up with my free hand and stroked my hand down his cheek. His beard was soft under my hand.

"You were recently released?" I asked him.

"Yeah. It's been almost 8 months. I was able to skip the halfway house due to some strings my lawyer pulled and started going to the technical college where I met Dan. I may be able to expunge my record too. Something about how the charges were filed, so I'm letting the lawyer do what he can while I continue to rebuild everything."

"Where does the woodworking come in? You managed to keep doing it in prison?"

"Yeah, they had a shop there. I wasn't deemed a violent felon because this was a one time act and so I was able to work in the shop. I kept developing my skills and another prisoner, an old lifer, showed me how to do inlay work the old school way.

"So, I did that and began working out to give myself something to do. They don't have weights in prison anymore because they're considered a weapon. I did a lot of push- and pull-ups, sit ups, those types of exercises." Hunter breathed out a small laugh. "I found a jiu jitsu book in the library and began teaching myself that and tai chi.

"I kept at it until someone mentioned that I should try amateur strongman because I was becoming so big. I figured, why not, and started weight training once I was released. And here I am."

"Here you are." My hand rested now on the side of his neck. I looked at him and asked, "Whatever happened to your glasses?"

"Oh, I forgot you knew me when I wore those." He smiled at me. "I had LASIK surgery before moving to Nashville."

"I love how your eyes shift from hazel to green." I kept looking at him. "You know, I see you, Hunter." He grew serious as he gazed at me. "I understand your actions and you were given a raw deal, but you came out on top. I admire that."

His face grew soft and he said, "Alicia, I cannot tell you how much that means to me to hear you say that." He leaned down and set his lips on mine softly. It was a nice, romantic kiss. It wasn't sloppy or fast, it was just right.

I shifted on the couch so we could press ourselves together better. It was harder due to my size and, well hell, Hunter was a big strapping guy, but it worked. I felt his hands go around me and pull me towards him. His touch made me feel electrified. I wanted him in me to feel even closer to him. My pussy was already throbbing as his tongue probed my mouth. My shirt was still up and I felt the roughness of his denim on my soft stomach.

Lydia was right. I had to hear the whole story to know Hunter wasn't a bad guy. It was a mistake made in the heat of a moment that changed his life. I vaguely wondered what happened to his ex-fiancee since she seemingly disappeared, but that was a discussion for another time. For now, I wanted to give myself to Hunter and see where we would end up. This passion I felt for him didn't come from nowhere and I was a strong believer in cosmic or divine signs.

As his hands tugged my shirt further up, I felt my pussy grow hotter and wetter. I was a mess. I need him badly. I wanted to smell like him.

"Hunter, please," I begged him as my shirt disappeared and he undid the clasp of my bra.

My hands worked at his belt as I felt my bra slide down my arms and he cupped each breast. "Oh, Alicia," Hunter murmured as he leaned down and suckled me. As he brought my nipple into his mouth I moaned. I felt his teeth lightly nip at my large nipple and his tongue lap over the hard peak. Then he let go and blew on my nipple. I did not realize it could grow harder than it was and I moaned.

With his belt undone I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He was already working at kicking off his boots. I worked my way up on his shirt buttons as he kissed and sucked my neck. His beard was soft yet just rough enough against my sensitive skin to make me inhale sharply whenever I felt it.

"Dammit, Hunter, you make me feel so good."

"Mmm, yes," was all I heard as my jeans began to slide off my fat body. I managed to get his shirt unbuttoned, but he never gave me a chance to take it off.

He took off my jeans, but left my panties on. I was glad I had the foresight to wear my sexy lacy panties. I wanted him to rip them off me.

Suddenly, Hunter stood up. I was laying on the couch in my panties. My large breasts were spilling off to either side and I was looking up at him with hooded eyes. He removed his shirt and I took in his strong torso and sprinkling of chest hair. His eyes never left me as he worked his jeans and boxers off. I followed his chest down to the line that went straight to his dick.

As soon as his pants were off, he stood there in his nakedness. His cock stood at attention and it was a nice thick one. I licked my lips and sucked in my bottom lip. "I want..." my voice trailed off.

He smiled wickedly at me and held out his hand. I took it with a smile as he led me off the couch into my bedroom. He flipped the switch for the ceiling light. I began to protest and he covered my mouth with his. He hooked his thumbs into my panties and dragged them off me. As they lowered, he kneeled.

Chapter 8

Hunter

I slid Alicia's panties off and kissed my way down her chest. I lingered at each nipple and suckled them. She had large breasts with big nipples. I loved them at first sight. I kissed my way down her stomach and over each roll, and I kneaded her hips and legs as I moved her panties lower. Once they were gone I reached up and cupped her big ass. Like her breasts, her ass cheeks and hips overflowed my hands.

I was looking at her fat pussy and I took a long inhale. Her musky scent was vanilla and spice. I continued massaging her ass and slowly moved my fingers to her pussy from behind. Her hands were on my shoulders to steady herself. I gave a short glance up to her face and saw her eyes were closed and her mouth was parted. I wanted to make Alicia moan and scream my name.

Slipping my fingers into her slit, I slowly went up and down closer to her apex. I heard her soft moans and fast breathing. My lips traveled all over her large stomach. God, she was beautiful. Round and soft in all the right places.

As my fingers worked into her wet pussy, I started to kiss her thick thighs. Even with her feet far apart, her thighs stayed together. I loved how big she was. She was easily a size 30 and I had a soft spot for the 4X and larger girls. Bigger is ALWAYS better, I thought to myself.

I pressed my face into her pussy area. My forehead was pushed against her stomach, my cheeks and chin against her thighs. I stuck my tongue out and barely reached her labia. I couldn't wait to lay her on the bed and feast like she was my personal buffet.

Probing, my fingers began to move in and out of her. Her moans got louder and she slowly began to move her hips forward and backward.

I kept my face pressed into her and continued to breathe in her scent. I loved the feel of her fatness on my face. I moved my other hand off her ass and pressed my fingers against her clit. I felt the slickness of her as I moved my thumb in circles.

She tightened her hands on my shoulders and I loved that I made her feel pleasure. I kept working my thumb around her clit as my other hand moved in and out of her.

"Oh, God, Hunter, please, yes," she moaned as her hands both went to my head and pushed my face closer to her pussy. I knew she was ready.

I removed my fingers and said, "Lay down on the bed."

She immediately complied. In the brightness of the room I saw every roll, every dimple, every freckle and I realized I loved her. It was chemical. It was instantaneous. She had a great personality and a beautiful body. Alicia was the total package for me.

I let her get comfortable and I kissed her. Then I stuck two of my fingers in her mouth that were scented with her musk. She looked at me and sucked on them. My cock twitched and my balls tightened with need.

I moved down her large body and spread her wide open. She was glistening and pink. I set my mouth down on her clit and began to suck and lick. I felt her muscles tighten and quiver as I worked her with my mouth. Her hands were in my hair pressing my head down harder on her pussy. I smiled to myself and pushed two fingers inside her. She was so tight, hot, and wet. I nipped at her clit and her legs started to close around me. I was only worried for a split second that I could suffocate while pleasuring her, but that would be the best way to go.

I worked at her clit and moved my fingers faster. In, out, in, in, out. The wet sounds of her pussy turned me on as much as her moans.

"Fuck yes, Hunter!" Alicia cried out as she came in my mouth. I continued to move my tongue on her clit feeling her muscles clench. I lifted my head up as she slowed her movements down and watched her fat jiggle. I pushed my face into her stomach and kissed her sensitive bruised skin.

I needed to be inside her.

I cupped my dick and moved the head up and down her slit. Alicia hissed at me. "Get inside me, goddammit. I want to feel you." It was a demand I couldn't ignore.

I got closer to her and pushed her knees up. Then I slowly slid my cock inside her.

Chapter 9

Alicia

I gasped. I was still coming down off the orgasm Hunter gave me with his mouth- God bless this man- and then I felt his thick dick enter me. He was thick enough that I felt it on the walls of my pussy. He was long enough to fill me up completely despite my fat thighs, stomach, and ass.

He leaned forward and I felt his body push against mine. I loved the feeling of his warm skin against mine. I rarely was touched outside of familial hugs, so I craved this feeling. It was inviting and sexy and... What was he doing? I thought to myself. I looked down and watched Hunter watching me as he took his dick out. Then he stuck it back in and in excruciating slowness he put it back in me. My lips were open and I was doing my best to pull him towards me faster.

Hunter placed his hands on my breasts and slowly began moving in and out. The feeling of his thick cock gliding along my pussy walls was intense. I had never felt anything this good before. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of Hunter as his hands began roaming over my body as he maintained his slow and steady speed. In the far back corner of my mind I realized we had never discussed contraception, but lust and desire overrode my sensibilities.

"Alicia..." I heard Hunter's deep voice as he lowered his mouth to my nipple. I felt the wetness of his mouth as he tongued me and the roughness of his calloused hands as he massaged my breasts and my stomach. He was mindful of my big bruise. I felt his mouth move from nipple to nipple and never once did he change his movement speed. I felt every inch of him with each back and forth thrust.

I opened my eyes when he said my name again. He was peering down at me. "You feel so tight against me, Alicia." I muttered an "mmm" and he kissed me. I felt his tongue slide between my lips just as his dick was sliding between my legs. I kept digging my fingers into his back feeling his muscles bunch. My insides were burning up. I felt the familiar heat growing in my core as he maintained his steady speed.

He continued to kiss me and I felt his hands reach up and cup my face. I never realized what making love could feel like. The intimacy contained within the physical act was beautiful. I hardly knew this man yet my body responded like I had known him for ages. I wanted to love him and let him know he was loved.

I tightened my legs around him and I began moving my body against his. Then I let my hands travel down and cupped his ass. He broke off the kiss and began laughing. "Alicia, remember that I'm ticklish there." He nipped at my lower lip and kissed my neck. I felt his hands go back to kneading my full breasts.

"I want to feel all of you, ticklish parts and all." I continued to tickle him, but I loved how muscular his body was. I wanted to feel his muscles moving like fluid as he worked me to orgasm.

"I'm so close, Hunter," I moaned out between my panted breaths.

He continued to move at a steady pace without speeding up. I could feel the texture of his cock as he moved inside me. It drove me crazy and I felt my body reacting in a slow burn. He reached down, his hand gliding over my soft rolls, until he reached my apex where he stroked a thumb over my clit. I groaned and cried out, "Shit, yes, please, more!" He huffed out a laugh and asked, "Are you getting close?"

"God, yes!" My fingers were entangled in his hair as he was suckling me once more. His beard on my skin added to my mounting orgasm. I never wanted this to end.

Hunter let go of my nipple and kept his thumb pressed against my clit. We stared at each other. Both of us were breathing hard and I leaned up and caught his lower lip in my teeth. I sucked and lightly bit at him. "I want you to make me come, Mr Hensley." I kept my tone serious as my body began to shake uncontrollably.

"You'll come soon as I'm ready, Miss Browning." Hunter smirked and uttered out a surprised yelp when I leaned up and bit his shoulder. "Oh, God," I heard Hunter say as he exhaled.

He began to speed up and my fat began to jiggle and bounce, almost violently. "Fuck, yes," he hissed through his teeth. I felt his thumb continue to stroke my clit and I reached a hand down to his nipple and began to lightly pinch it. We both started to groan together.

"I'm coming!" I shouted as Hunter gave an answering growl. I began to rock against him as my climax came in heated waves. My toes curled and I pressed my fingers into his back tightly. I felt his seed shoot inside me and it made my orgasm even more intense. I felt Hunter's arms go around me as he held me tight to him through our shudders. Every few seconds he would move in and out of me as his own climax finished.

We laid there catching our breaths. I felt Hunter's body begin to relax and I pulled him closer. I kissed his temple now damp with sweat.

"God, that was amazing," I said as my breathing began to slow.

"Yes, it was." He slipped out of me and gave me a lazy smile. He kissed me and moved a hand to my breast. "Not to worry, but I'm fixed."

I blinked slowly realizing he was reassuring me about coming inside me.

"Good, because I'm not on anything." I brushed my fingers through his hair and down a bearded cheek. "I, uh, it's been awhile." I said sheepishly.

"Let me catch my breath and we can go again." He kissed me over my heart and then rolled to the side pulling me with him. We laid on our sides looking at each other.

"What was up with the Mister and Misses thing?" I asked him.

"You started that," he grinned at my silliness.

"Did I? Fuck, I don't remember."

He kissed my forehead and laid an arm over my waist. I felt his hand kneading my fat roll.

"You worship me," I said more as a statement. "I've never felt anything like what you did. I've never felt so exposed yet not embarrassed before. It's a wonderful feeling."