Innocence

Story Info
Innocence is such a sweet and rare thing.
2.9k words
3.17
61.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Innocence is such a sweet thing. It is that which gives us the ability to see only the beauty of the world and the purity. It is so lacking in our world that it now becomes a commodity- something people seek to buy and sell. It becomes porcelain, glass, put upon a shelf to keep it from breaking. Yet even in our desire to hold it, to keep it safe and untainted, there is a temptation that looms in the hearts of all. The temptation to defile it.

* * *

I walked up the soft slope, relishing the feel of the soft grass beneath my feet, as my mind whirled with enraged thoughts and emotions. That my father, an illustrious duke in our land, would go ahead and marry some broad that was only out to have his money. Lady Gabriella Durham was her name and as much as she was beautiful and proper, it was all fake and pretentious. Miss Gabriella with her long dark hair and icy eyes, her proper manners and her beautiful dresses. My child's eyes were jealous and sad. I promptly sat down beneath the shade of an ancient willow tree, fiddling with my white skirts. Shading my green eyes, I looked up to the sky and heaved a sigh of resignation. I'm sure she is not that bad but... My eyes welled up with tears at my thoughts. Father had forgotten that today was my eighteenth birthday. As I leaned back I closed my eyes and tried not to cry.

As I lay there, I heard a low keening noise, just behind the bushes that rose up beside the tree I sat at. It stopped for a minute, and then came again, except more as a mewling. Startled and a little concerned, I pushed away from the tree, the back of my pristine skirts covered in bark and grass, and moved towards the bushes. As I glanced over them, I saw a small form laying on the ground, a tiny tail flicking back and forth. Alarmed at the sounds coming from the small creature, I quickly climbed through the bushes, tearing my skirts a little. As I came closer to it, I quickly distinguished the small, pointed ears, the slanted eyes and pert little nose. It was a kitten. I knelt down next to it, looking at its body quickly.

I noticed a nick on its hind leg and a few scratches, perhaps from a bigger cat, covering its torso. Without even a thought for my personal appearance or reputation, I ripped off a couple inches of the hemline, exposing my ankles and dabbed at the poor creature's bloodied body. I picked up the kitten in my arms and he lifted his tiny head to look warily at me. Though he must have deemed me a friend because he laid his head back down and fell asleep.

I hurried back to my horse, placing the tiny creature in my bag that I brought with me and slowly plodding home, so as not to jar him. Leaving my horse with the stable boy I rushed into the house to the housekeeper.

"Mrs. Stone!"

"Miss Kayli, whatever is the matter?" Mrs. Stone asked in her motherly voice. I loved Mrs. Stone as much as I could a mother, if I had one. I pulled out my kitten and held him up to her.

"Good heavens!" she gasped, a hand going to her ample bosom, "the poor thing looks ready to keel over. Give him to me, I will take care of him."

I nodded, handing the little black and grey kitten to Mrs. Stone. As I turned to leave, I heard a loud wail come from the kitten. I turned back and he was looking at me with the saddest eyes. I walked back over, giving him a pat on the head and small kiss, "I'll be back soon my little friend."

He seemed oddly content by my actions and let himself be pampered by the housekeeper. I ran to my father's study, pushing the door open, and freezing at the sight before me. My father sat in his chair, his dark head thrown back, sweat glistening off his forehead, his face a deep red. But that was not what shocked me. His trousers were pushed down to his hips, his cock jutting straight up. I had seen one before when my brother and I bathed when we were younger, but never had it been like that. My eyes were transfixed with horror and fascination as his hand encircled his large member and slowly pumped up and down. He opened his mouth and moaned softly.

"Oh, Gabriella. Mmmm," My eyes widened as I realized that my father was doing what my friend's called masturbation. A gasp slipped from my lips, and he jerked his head to look at me. His icy blue eyes widened but he didn't stop. He kept pumping on his straining cock until a white substance exploded from the end. I ran out of the room as I heard him call my name.

"Kayli!" But I didn't stop.

* * *

A few days had passed since the incident in my father's study and it was obvious to everyone that something had happened, because tensions were still running high in our household. I couldn't look at my father without think about him jerking off and my rosy cheeks always gave me away. My father on the other hand, didn't treat me the same as he used to. He was distant and cold when dealing with me. My poor brother was so confused.

However, I know things would return to normal soon so I went about my daily routines, and kept visiting my kitten friend, whom I had named Oliver. He seemed to get stronger everyday and Mrs. Stone loved having him around if only because he would chase the mice out of the kitchen. One day, I took Oliver out with me to the garden and sat on the grass as I watched him play with a beautiful monarch butterfly. He was so adorable; he had me laughing within minutes. Unfortunately, my father, who was still disgruntled over my intrusion of his activities the other day, walked out into the garden and balked.

"What is this?!" His voice rumbled from behind me, startling a small gasp from my mouth. I jumped up and looked guiltily at him.

"I-I-I f-found him the other day when I went out riding. I was coming to tell you but..." I broke off quickly realizing my sudden mistake. But what I had said had reminded him well enough and his handsome face grew red.

"I do not want my daughter playing with some stray! It could have fleas. Or some disease!" I wanted to argue with him, to tell him that nothing was wrong with my kitten. But the look on his face let me know there was no point in arguing.

"I'll take him back later father," I acquiesced. He looked sternly at me and commanded "now!"

I picked up the small kitten and tucked him under my arm, his small mews tugging on my heartstrings. I would not take him back to that peaceful place, if only because he had no one to take care of him. Instead I got on my horse and went to a small village, looking for a small hut that I had visited often.

"Kayli?" a young voice called from behind me. I turned and saw little Jenny Thompson, who looked up at me with her big brown eyes.

"Hey Jenny, hop on and I'll give you a ride home," I reached down and pulled the little girl up in front of me on my horse and took off for her house. When we reached it, I jumped down and lifted her off. As I bent over to put her down on the ground, an appreciative whistle sounded from behind me. I snapped back up and whipped around, scowling as I laid eyes on Jenny's father.

"Jason." I said, the distaste not altogether gone from my tone. His blond brows furrowed slightly at my tone. Jenny looked between the two of us, momentarily concerned but I told her to go inside with her grandmother. As she disappeared inside the door, Jason turned back to me, his stare was cool.

"Kayli." He said slowly, as if he were testing the taste of my name on his tongue. I shuddered .

"Here to screw over your mother and daughter again Jason? Or maybe your here because you've finally spent every last penny on your gambling." I crossed my arms over my chest and returned the cool stare. I hated nobles like Jason. He's let his only child and his mother live in poverty so he could spend it on liquor, women, and gambling. He was a pig.

"Still a bitch, eh?" He pushed me back firmly and pinned me to the ground. I began to beat on him, but he simply pinned my arms over my head. I glared defiantly at him.

"You know, its very unsafe for a young lady like you to travel without an escort," his finger caressed the side of my neck lightly before trailing down to the neckline of my gown and over the swell of my breasts. At that moment he hissed as a streak of black and grey flew at his hand. I realized then, that Oliver had come to my rescue and I quickly brought by fist to his nose, knocking him off me. As I stood up, grabbing Oliver in my arms, Ryn, came out of the house with Jenny. She looked quickly between myself and Jason and scowled.

"Get out! I never want to see you in my house again, you worthless cad," Ryn glared at her son, daring him to argue. Instead he glared hatefully at me and stalked off. As he passed by me, he whispered low "This isn't over."

I glared back before walking into the house with Oliver. Small furniture was scattered around the little cottage and I took a seat in a not so comfortable wooden seat by a roughly carved table. I placed Oliver on the floor, where he started to chase flies. Ryn and Jenny came to sit with me and Ryn looked at me with sad eyes.

"I am so sorry that he did that Kayli," I simply patted the older woman's hand.

"Don't apologize. It's not your fault he is an irresponsible reprobate." I said soothingly. I watched Oliver as he ran about the house and sighed sadly.

"I need to ask a favour of you." I explained about how I found Oliver and the fact that father didn't want him around. "The only thing is, I don't want to leave him alone. Would you take care of him?"

Ryn and Jenny nodded eagerly, as I had expected. I sat and talked a little while longer before leaving them with some silver and a fond farewell for the kitten. I got back on my horse and went to the spot where I found Oliver. I sat back against the tree and sighed sadly. Every time I became attached to something, it always left. I closed my eyes and tried not to cry. Before I could even start getting emotional, a rustle in the bushes startled me. I looked and felt a small excitement.

"Oliver?!" maybe he'd come here because he wanted to stay with me. However instead of a small kitten appearing through the bushes, an arrow whistled through catching the shoulder of my gown. I screamed and tried to roll away but it was then I felt pain bloom up through my arm. Another arrow had whistled by, catching my actual shoulder this time and piercing right through. Bright red erupted from the wound, soaking my gown in a morbid depiction of a flower, the arrow its centre.

"Oh my, did I get you?" a mocking voice asked as a shadowy figure came through the trees. The man knelt in front of me and I gasped as I realized it was Jason.

"You... you bastard!" I yelled and tried to struggle. My breath hitched as the arrow shifted in my arm. He laughed in my face and shook his head.

"Poor bitch. You're at my mercy and you still can't show me any respect. Well we'll have to rectify that." He pulled back and slapped me hard, my head cracking against the tree trunk. I groaned.

"Ah silence. It's a beautiful thing from that mouth of yours..." He paused and looked at my mouth with a great deal of consideration. Then he lowered himself onto me and viciously began kissing me, biting my lips. I tried pushing him away but the pain in my arm was too much to bear. However, when he shoved my neckline down and began fondling my breasts I renewed my resistance. He just laughed at my weak attempts, pushing my arms away. When his mouth left mine, I started cursing him to oblivion. At least until his mouth closed over one of my nipples.

"NO!!!" I cried, "Stop that! Don't."

"I'm sorry," he said, insincerity dripping from his mouth. He bit down on my nipple, causing me to cry out, "did that hurt?"

"You... you ass! I hope you die!" my insults were becoming weaker as my vision started to fade. My arm hurt so much, but not enough to overcome the feeling of his mouth on my breasts. As I began to fade, I whispered quietly, "this is so wrong."

However Jason was not so willing to let me experience this humiliation while unconscious. He stood up, glaring at my prone form and reached over to wrap his hand around the arrow imbedded in my shoulder. With a cruel smile, he jerked the arrow from my arm. The scream that was torn from my lips echoed in the forest around them.

"Didn't think you'd get away that easily did you?" he asked snidely, glaring into my dazed eyes. He began to pull down his trousers and I renewed my fight, trying to escape. But he merely slammed my head against the tree trunk, slipping his dick between my lips as I gasped. I choked as he rammed his cock cruelly against the back of my throat.

"Hm, not so tough now are you, you little slut," He cast a maniacal grin at me as I glared back up at him. He pulled out of my mouth and rammed it right back in, but this time, as his cock hit the back of my throat, I bit down. He yelled loudly, pulling himself out of my mouth and then backhanding me.

"You fucking whore!" Jason grabbed my hair and jerked me up to look at his hateful eyes. I spat in his face and he slapped me again, sending me sprawling to the dirt. I tried to push myself back up but I felt him lay his weight on top of me, his fingers creeping up my leg, dragging my skirt up. I bucked and lashed about but he would not be swayed. His finger crept up between my legs and I felt him flick it along my cleft.

"No, don't do that! Dear God, Jason, stop it!! Please!" I cried out as one slim finger slid through the lips of my labia and flicked over my clit. A moan began to erupt at the new sensations that overtook me but I bit my lip and cursed my traitorous body. Still, his steady ministrations to my body at me writhing beneath him, moaning my ecstasy while he continued to roll his finger around my most sensitive area.

"Well, well, well. It looks as if someone is enjoying herself," he whispered snidely in my ear.

"I'd rather die than enjoy this!" I snapped back. Growling fiercely, he pulled his finger away from my clit and pulled my hips towards him.

"Fine," he snapped. I could feel him opening the lips of my pussy and putting his hard cock right at my centre.

"NO! NO!" I screamed as he rammed himself inside, brutally tearing my virginity. He didn't stop though. He continued to pump himself in and out of me, his prick rubbing irritatingly at the raw skin and tearing me apart. Tears began to roll down my face as I begged him to stop hurting me. Instead he reached forward and grabbed my breasts, rubbing them roughly and biting my back.

"Mmm yes, Kayli. Such a nice tight cunt you have here." I closed my eyes against his embarrassing words but it only served to heighten the sensations I felt. He kept thrusting against me, his balls slapping against me. I felt him start to tense behind me and with one last thrust, I felt him empty his hot seed deep into my womb. He pulled out, a string of his sticky cum connecting his dick to my pussy. I slumped over, tired and weak physically and emotionally. He quickly stood up and did up his pants. As he knelt by me, he gave me a slap on the ass and threatened, "we'll do this again sometime."

When he left, I was too tired to move and fell asleep in my own blood and his cum.