All Comments on 'Innocence'

by stephen55

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding!

Simply outstanding! Thank you!

RubthedubRubthedubover 13 years ago

Wow .... What a story,

Nice one Stephen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

Maybe a bit overdone on the sex parts, but it was part of the story line and it all came together in the last chapter. Nice ending, left me all warm and fuzzy feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

great story and very well written

happy_blokehappy_blokeover 13 years ago
Good tale - thanks

I enjoyed this story thanks, nice details and a good combination of sexual combinations. My personal favorite was the two girls/three guys scene, would love to have seen it!

BrisebearBrisebearover 13 years ago
A worthy benchmark for other wouldbe erotic authors

To all the other wannabeerotic authors: read this story and learn about pace, portion, realism and grammar.

The story was believable because of the way it was written. The language was not overtly crass and smutty, but arousing and enticing. It encouraged and lured the reader to want to keep reading the 13 other pages (quite long in one hit by other Literotica standards).

Stephen, I haven't checked to see if you have written any other stories, but I will and I will keep an eye out for future stories too. In my opinion you have set an extremely high standard. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the best

I can only endorse what has already been said, beautifully written, grammatically accurate - real quality.

The author's name appears male but the writing is so inside the female head either it's a guy with a partner who edited it or this is shy lady. And profoundly descriptive without gratuitous obscenity in both fantasy thought and actual encounters.

I will definitely be perusing your other offerings!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
WOW

That would be a great vacation. Fulfill all my sexual fantasies and end the vacation by finding the man of my future. I have a feeling my next vacation is going to be either alot of fun or more than likely a real disappointment. But hey thanks for the great story.

TomboneTomboneabout 13 years ago
well done

Great storyline, well developed realistic characters, nicely paced. Would have liked one more sex scene at the end just as an au revoir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

I don't normally comment but feel the need after reading this. It took me all weekend to read and my partner thought it was great with all the sex he was getting due to this story. Great story line, really want to go on this holiday myself haha. A few things seemed very repetitive, like people waking up a bit startled and the specific wording that was used, but thats hardly anything major. Really great story that led me to about 10 of my own orgasms over the course of it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I have never read a story on here more than 4 pages, yet I was sad to see this story end.

Your writing skills and imagination are second to none.

I could write an essay just on your amazing attention to detail and also on how incredibly arousing the whole story was, but I won't.

If you don't already, then you really should consider writing and publishing.

Your work is truly incredible.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you...wonderful

Read it all in an evening - start to finish. Loved the playful willingness to let the characters explore. Seemed like the writer was exploring. Thank you for the attention to details - threads, fabric, color, texture, scent. Several typos were irritating - could use a proof reader. Might have explored the "honesty" topic a bit more with the coming clean at the end. Why not tell about Isabella? Was this only a partial transformation? Or just her character's "flaw"? Thought the end might be: "Works for me." Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

The best story I've ever read on Literotica or anywhere else. Simply superb.

ericthebardericthebardover 11 years ago
Excellent

Loved it, loved it, loved it, every bit of it.

The only thing that comes to mind, is that he should have answered with "Works for me." BUt that's not even a criticism, really. Incredible story, the first of yours I've read, and I plan to read them all, now.

Bravo.

lmoss65lmoss65about 11 years ago
You constantly amaze me

Stephen you have far surpassed anything I have ever read on Literotica or any other website. As I told you before your writing is as good or better than most of the erotic novels I have read that are actually published. And I have read more than my fair share. I loved this story line. I feel like I can actually relate to Kathy. Who doesn't want to enjoy a blow out weekend and then find the man of her dreams. She gets the best of both worlds. And your knowledge of what a woman feels, desires and experiences would rival any womans. If I didn't know better (and I do I think) I'd swear you really are a woman :P

Jucy

karlosfandangokarlosfandangoover 10 years ago
Outstanding

This is a fantastic example of a perfectly paced story written by an author who has shown a high degree of care towards his characters through their development within the story.

No simple "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" titillation but a story worthy of the investment of time for any reader.

Congratulations and thanks - long may you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Rich character development, pace so spot on that I didn't notice it til the end of the story, and effortless, seemingly accurate emotional reporting. A very rewarding read. Thank you so much.

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 9 years ago
Wonderful

One of the best story's here. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best I've read on this site

Excellent writing, fine example of erotica: simple plot and yet still sexy, with enough depravity to keep the die-hards hooked. Liked the happy ending. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Love all of it. Although get rid of the sex negativity. No one wishes they had less sex on their death bed. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When your protagonist had sex with a developmentally disabled teenager I stopped reading. The socioeconomic disparity was bad enough— the difference in intellectual ability made it rape, pure and simple, without even the pretense of being a rape fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous