Innocence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few songs, maybe ten or so, a slow song came on and we all looked at one another. I looked over at 'our dates' and they were having a bang up time getting totally wasted.

"Wait here," I told the the girls.

"Just a few more," Frank laughed.

"How many shots have you guys had?" I asked politely.

"Ten, twenty, hell I don't remember," they all laughed.

"Eric," I called on him to see what kind of answer he would give me.

"Maybe," they all laughed in drunken hysterics.

I made my way to Eric's side and bent over.

"You're in trou...ble," Frank slurred.

"I've done everything you've asked of me the last two days so I think the least you can do is get the fuck out there and dance with me; I think I'm entitled to have a little fun too," I whispered into his ear.

"Where are you going?" Frank laughed.

"If you don't want to get a divorce I'd get your asses out on the floor," he told them.

"Okay, okay, sorry," Frank told me.

"Tell them; not me," I told them.

"Fine, we're coming," Paul said as the two of them got up, followed us, and joined their wives on the dance floor.

"Well," I looked into his eyes.

He nonchalantly put his hands around my waist but kept his distance.

"Like that," he remarked.

I panicked as I looked around the room for someone to save me... Then, beyond any rational though, I placed his hands on my ass and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Like that," I said lowering my head into his shoulder.

I was drunk but more importantly it was insane for me to place his hands on my ass; but I needed to feel what it was like to be held lovingly by a man. This surely wouldn't meet that definition but it would put me closer to what women would feel like in this particular moment. Anyway, I'm sure neither of us will remember it in the morning.

We danced until 1pm; it was time to head home. I explained to the girls we had to fly out early tomorrow to Vegas and we had to leave to get some rest. They understood but made us promise to get together again sooner than later. We exchanged numbers and split.

Eric and I didn't mutter a word all the way home.

We finally pulled into the driveway.

"Wait, I'll get the door for you,"

I giggled.

I waited... and waited... and waited until the door finally opened.

"Are you okay?" I giggled.

"Everything's fine," he said as he held out his hand for me.

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome,"

He walked me all the way to the door without letting go of my hand.

"You're so beautiful,"

"Thank you,"

"And awesome,"

He starred at me with wanting eyes; the type of stare you see in a movie before the two stars kiss.

I couldn't help to stare back.

"Michelle,"

"Yes,"

"Can I..."

"Yes,"

He was just about to kiss me when the door gave way and we fell into the foyer laughing hysterically.

"Are you okay?" Eric asked as he got up and offered me his hand.

"Yes, what happened?"

"I guess I didn't lock the door and it gave way when I put my arm against it,"

"Are we still flying tomorrow?"

"Yes... of course,"

Neither of us wanted to discuss what just happened so I went upstairs while he checked all the doors. I removed my makeup, brushed my teeth, and then retired to bed.

When my head hit the pillow I was out.

Later, the light coming from the bathroom and the noise of the shower running must have awaken me; but I immediately fell back to sleep.

Again, I barely opened my eyes when I felt Eric's arm snake between my head and pillow while he put the other one on my belly. My eyes just about to close my eyes when I felt his fingers slide between my panties and skin; his fingertips stopped at the base of my penis and rested there as my eyes closed again for the third time.

I slept without any more disturbances.

12