Innocence is Bliss Ch. 01

Story Info
Naïve teenager gets tricked into selling her body.
7.2k words
4.52
94.2k
133

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It involves elements of questionable consent, reluctance and unsafe sex. All characters are at the legal age of 18 or older.

*

"Alison?" a stern voice called out. "Alison, could you come downstairs?"

A concerned father was sitting by a table in the living room, in front of stacks of papers. He reached out for another pile and gazed over the bills once again. It didn't matter how much he crunched the numbers, their household had no income to spare. Life sometimes isn't fair. It wasn't a huge problem, but Nathan knew he would have to break a promise he had given his daughter years ago.

"Yes dad?" She came down the stairs with slow, graceful steps. Her slender legs and petite figure were accentuated by snugly fitting clothes, and her long, blonde hair flowed behind her. It still astonished Nathan just how much she resembled her mother. Unfortunately that also twisted the imaginary knife that he felt in his stomach even further. Considering how much he enjoyed spoiling his daughter, it was all the worse whenever he had to be the bearer of bad news.

When she was but a newborn, it was her mother who had decided to homeschool her. It was an odd choice, but Nathan was eventually convinced by the reasoning. After all, many of the local schools weren't particularly good. Some of them had bad teachers, others had a bad reputation, and none of them were guaranteed to lead her towards a bright future. Educating her at home would be a way to offer their daughter not only a higher quality education, but it would also keep her away from a negative school environment.

Homeschooling their daughter was expensive, especially for a middle class family, but they managed to get by.

As Alison grew older, she effortlessly soaked up the teachings, and showed a particular talent to learn quickly and easily. It was in her teenage years when she began looking into what to do in her future. That's how she became interested in colleges. There was one she was particularly obsessed over, a prestigious college near the city center. She would require a homeschool diploma, and find a way to pay off the high fees for the tuition, but it wasn't an impossible dream by any means.

It was the goal that she worked towards ever since, her dream of going to college and experiencing everything that came along with that.

Nathan was supportive of his daughter's ambitions, and as such, he offered to cover half of the costs. If she were to work on the side in addition to his support, then her debt would be marginal in the end.

That used to be the plan.

"Come here, Alison. Take a seat by my side," he said with a heavy heart.

She did as she was told, and her cute face carried an inquisitive expression. She wasn't sure what this might be about -- and it was rare for her father to seem so... upset. She figured that she must have done something wrong by accident, but she couldn't figure out what it might be. If there was anything she could do to make her father smile again, however, she knew she wouldn't even hesitate.

"I feel like this is my fault," he began to explain. "I know nobody could've seen it coming that we would get a pandemic. Or that it would slow everything down to such a crawl, but I never thought that the company I worked at would have to shut down. Every employee is still being paid in full for a few more months, but..." he took a deep breath, and exhaled sharply. "I don't see us being able to support you into college, honey. It's too risky, because of how unstable things are. But maybe in a year or so," he continued. "Maybe, by then."

Alison initially looked at her father in confusion, then in sadness. She had looked forward to it for so very long, and that entire bubble burst in an instant.

"But..." she said weakly, only to be at a loss for words. It had been something she was excited for. After being homeschooled her entire life, she had imagined this to be the chance for her to experience college life. Just like she had seen in the movies, and read about in books. It was always described to be this life-changing adventure. A phase of growth, which helped to shape young students into adults. Most of all, she had been interested in meeting new people.

"Isn't there something..." she added, only to fall silent again. She lowered her gaze, and noticed the bills strewn across the table. She was not a child anymore, she knew that adulthood came with responsibilities. Of course she felt the temptation to try and argue, but she understood the harsh reality.

"Life sometimes isn't fair," she said weakly, with a forced smile forming on her lips. These weren't the news she was hoping for, not at all. Alison had expected it may be something bad, but this was certainly a surprise. Naïve as she was, she didn't expect the world to be this cruel. There was a long, unpleasant silence in the room. "All right, thanks...you know, for telling me, I guess." She hesitated another moment, and then got up quietly to return to her room.

Later that day, Alison was still sulking. She helped her mother with chores to keep her mind occupied, but no matter what she did, her thoughts always returned to those unexpected news.

She was in the middle of helping her mother with dinner preparations, when the doorbell rang. It was Uncle Blake, who spontaneously decided to visit.

At least that's what he announced when she went to open the door for him.

Alison was well aware of how much he enjoyed showing up for a free meal. What he called a spontaneous visit, was more like a short trip down the street to enjoy some freshly cooked dinner with his family.

"Hey Uncle," she greeted him meekly. Her eyes were cast downward as she absent-mindedly closed the door behind him.

"Hey there," he answered as he stepped inside, though he immediately noticed her dampened mood. She seemed unhappy about something, he could tell. "Are you all right?" He carried a small laptop bag, and put it away before giving his niece a good hug. It was a shame to see her upset, she looked so much cuter with a smile on her face, he thought to himself.

"I'm not...today wasn't a good today," she quietly replied.

Alison didn't make a big secret of it. She summarized her earlier encounter with her father, and the reason for why it had such an impact on her mood. Truth be told, she wasn't sure how many days or weeks it could take for her to find the strength to be happy again. These news had a big impact on her. If she was no longer able to look forward to studying at her favorite college, then what was even the point of her trying so very hard to get a good education? Everything felt pointless.

Her father knew how much it had meant to her.

So it was an unexpected surprise for her dad, when he watched his daughter returning to the living room again a short while later. This time however, she was back to her cheerful self. It was a pleasant sight, of course, and he more than happily helped her to clean the table and set the dinner plates in preparation for the meal. Though it didn't take long before curiosity got the better of him.

"You seem to be in a good mood again. What happened?"

Alison smirked.

"Uncle Blake said he could fix our situation!" she blurted out with youthful vigor. "You see, I told him what happened and that we could use a little bit of help. So, he mentioned that he knows a solution! A quick and easy way to earn a little extra money," she explained as she put down the last plate. She was just about to turn and leave, to help her mother in the kitchen, when her father interrupted her.

"Hold on, hold on a minute. He has a solution, he said?" That sounded strange considering he was also struggling financially. "What else did he say?"

"Something about, uh..." Alison trailed off for a moment. "Art? Pictures or videos, but the job would be something related to art. That's okay with you and mom, right?"

The thought that something so simple would be enough to help with Alison's tuition, was both uplifting and unexpected.

"Sure, honey. That sounds great," he said. She walked off to the kitchen almost immediately after, while her father was left standing there in the room with more questions than answers. It didn't seem like a topic suitable for a dinner chat, so rather than prying deeper into what her uncle suggested, he decided to be contend with this outcome. Whatever they had planned, it was probably going to be a nice experience for her anyway. As a father, he knew more than anyone that he might have kept her a little too sheltered throughout her life. So, perhaps this was going to be a good first experience for her with an actual job.

Normalcy returned to the house, and the entire family soon shared a pleasant dinner together.

Days passed, then weeks.

Nathan had almost forgotten about the conversation, but Alison was beginning to act differently again. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but a change like that still managed to get his attention.

He noticed that his daughter gradually became a little more of an introvert, quiet and shy. But, he dismissed it at first -- after all, it was completely natural for teenagers to have phases during which they might be more distant than usual. He didn't think much of it, until one day, when her uncle visited again. It was nothing special by itself, but this time, her uncle had his laptop outside its usual bag. He left it on a counter in the hallway. This happened just after they finished having dinner together.

Much like any caring father, he saw this as an opportunity to get a better idea of what was going on between her and her uncle. He planned to take just a brief look, just to see if perhaps he could get some information out of the laptop instead of having to ask and pry into his daughter's personal life. When he poked the touchpad, the laptop immediately flickered and turned back on.

Nathan wasn't sure how much time he had -- Alison's uncle was currently in the living room and watching a movie with the rest of the family. He should be busy for a good long while, along with everyone else. There wasn't going to be any better opportunity than this.

He returned his attention to the laptop. There were a few links to various files and websites on the desktop. Some of them had obscure titles consisting of various numbers and letters, others were less ambiguous. There was one in particular that was called "Alison, first take." That definitely sounded like it was related to whatever job he introduced her to.

She did mention that it was potentially going to be a video of sorts. So, he moved the mouse cursor up to the icon and clicked it. Instead of opening a video however, it opened a website. "Entertainment industries." Porn adverts popped up on the side of the page while the video loaded, and Nathan noticed a viewer count popping up for this particular video. "21.004 views," and it still continued rising at a steady rate. This couldn't be what he thought he was, there was no way. This felt shady and questionable.

The video finally finished loading, and began to play. It showed Alison in a room her father wasn't familiar with, it looked like someone's bedroom. It was furnished with the bare essentials, and with cheap furniture to boot. Alison sat on the edge of the bed while looking straight at the camera.

"Hello," she introduced herself. "My name is Aly." She looked nervous and rather uncomfortable. At least she was fully dressed, he thought to himself. Right by her side was a person he hadn't seen before either, some guy who looked to be in his early twenties. He wore nothing more than a pair of boxers. He was tall, decently built, and had very defined muscles. He was a pretty handsome guy, and he directed his gaze at the camera. "And my name is Jeff." He didn't seem nervous at all, which offered a strong contrast to Alison's nervous fidgeting.

A young female voice began a voice-over while the camera was still aimed at the two actors. "Today, we have a precious new couple to show you. This new talent is going to be a particularly interesting darling! 'Aly' as she calls herself, is working today for the first time with us. Many of you are familiar with her co-star already, Jeff needs no introduction for his expertise." The camera began to focus on Alison for a moment before the scene switched to an entirely different time and place.

It showed Alison walking into a lingerie boutique, and her father could scarcely believe it. His precious daughter had seen the insides of such a shady store? They likely didn't have a permit to film the insides of the store, since rather than following Alison inside, they showed a few more close-ups of the mannequins on display -- dressed in highly revealing outfits. The female voice continued her voice-over.

"As you can see, our cutie was as pure and untouched as they come! She didn't even own anything nice to show off for you guys. Of course, we made sure to help her get started with her new career with us. We sent her right off to buy herself some adorable new clothes, only the best, to match her cuteness! But that's not all."

The scene switched to another area. This time, Alison stood in front of a small store. The sign above the entrance, introduced it as a quick and easy studio for an electrolysis treatment. "That's right, folks. There's going to be nothing to... obstruct the beautiful view." The female voice spoke that last line in a particularly sultry tone.

The confused father could barely keep up with this new information. His daughter had been sent to buy lingerie? And it took him a moment to remember what an electrolysis treatment was. He vaguely remembered that it was a way to permanently remove body hair. His wife once mentioned an interest to have it done for the bikini area. But why would Alison need it, unless...

"Yes indeed, we spared no expenses for our new talent!" the voice continued. "As for her final stop..." the introduction switched back to the bedroom scene. It showed Alison once again, and she was holding up a small piece of paper that the camera zoomed into. "Virginity certificate: Patient's hymen is present / intact."

"Well isn't she just adorable. That's right, we asked for the help of a physician, and he confirmed that our cutie still hasn't had her cherry popped. That, I predict, is going to be Jeff's honor for today," the female voice cheerfully pointed out as the camera zoomed back out, to show the young couple still seated near the edge of the bed. The tone of the voice changed slightly. It no longer seemed to be a voice-over, and instead sounded more like the unknown woman was present in the room with the couple. She must have been the director of the scene.

"Now then, why don't you tell us a little about yourself, Aly? I can barely believe the physician gave you that little certificate there. If nobody had a chance to get lucky with you, how many boyfriends have you actually had so far? A pretty girl such as yourself probably hasn't been single in a long while, mmh?"

Alison squirmed on the spot for a moment, while glimpsing back and forth between the camera, and the woman who must have been seated somewhere near the camera, just out of sight for the viewers.

"I uh..." she fixated her gaze on the camera lens, which made it feel like she was talking directly to her viewers. "I haven't had any boyfriends, no," she stammered weakly. Her trembling voice proved just how nervous the poor girl was.

"Aha, I see, I see! So you never touched a guy before? How about Jeff here, would you like to touch him? Go ahead, cutie!"

Alison hesitated. She looked back at her partner, who patiently waited for her to take the initiative. This wasn't his first rodeo, and he knew that she was inexperienced. He didn't make a move and simply leaned back a little, with his hands planted firmly on the mattress to keep himself upright.

She took it as permission to go ahead, and allowed her gaze to wander over his body once more. It was the first time that she was in a room with a guy who was almost entirely undressed. Even more than that however, she didn't think that she would ever end up in a room with someone who was so... muscly and strong. Her hand reached for his stomach and her soft fingers grazed over his strongly defined abs. She barely suppressed a little squeal of excitement. He had the body of a movie star.

"Looks like she's happy with her partner!" the director pointed out with a gleeful tone.

"Wait," Aly interjected. "No no, I mean... yeah, but-"

She peeked back at the camera and blushed. Her pale cheeks turned a cute shade of red, and she returned her attention back to her partner. In particular, she noticed a growing bulge poking against the comforts of his boxers. At first she had barely noticed it, but as his appendage continued to get harder, it became impossible to miss. She just began to reach out for it, when the director interrupted her.

"Ah! Not so fast, Aly. Don't you think it's a little unfair that you're all dressed up and modest, while your partner has to sit here in his underwear? I don't think it's fair, do you think that's fair Jeff?"

"Nope," he replied with a subtle smirk.

Alison's eyes grew wider for a brief moment. Then, she seemed to reluctantly remember the situation she was in. It wasn't a casual hangout with friends, it was a job. She was being paid to do this. There were certain expectations of her.

"I guess, yeah," came her soft voice, shaky with embarrassment. The camera focused more closely on her as she stood up, and her delicate hands reached down to grab the hem of her shirt. She then pulled it up and away. She revealed a seductive black laced bra struggling to contain her breasts, huge as they were.

As her father watched the video, he could scarcely believe it, given that she was wearing loose baggy sweaters at home most of the time. The bra she wore was easily an E or F cup size. A part of him felt disturbed for staring at his daughter's breasts, but he also couldn't look away. Those were even bigger than her mother's, even after a pregnancy. His daughter had really won the genetic lottery as far as those were concerned.

Then, she reached down and hooked her fingers into the elastic band of her leggings. They came off easily, down the length of her milky white, smooth legs. The intended eye candy however was revealed almost right away, she showed a matching pure black pair of lace panties hugging her nether region. There was one particular detail that her father hadn't expected to witness. They were crotch-less lingerie.

The fabric split right in the middle, and exposed Alison's hairless slit and puffy labia. Her father looked away immediately -- but then returned his gaze to her naked crotch. The previous scene had mentioned that she had gotten an electrolysis treatment done, so this was how her vagina would permanently look like. Vulnerable and sexualized, without a single hair. It was a simple slit, but couldn't possibly look any sexier than that.

"My, oh my!" the director announced in a perky tone. "Now that's just a lovely peach. And that underwear? I love it!" she quipped.

The seductive lingerie Aly was wearing, offered a distinct contrast with her personality. It was a mixture of something overly sexual, paired with something innocent and pure. "We really got quite the catch here, don't we? But let's not stall this any longer. Aly, how about you help poor Jeff out of his boxers?"

Alison panicked and quickly glanced back and forth between the director, and her partner. She was clearly caught off-guard by the pace of things. She didn't even have the time to get used to how her genitals were suddenly on full display.

The only saving grace for her was that, from her point of view, only two people were observing her in her current state. And, one of those people was another woman, which likely made it less uncomfortable for her to be so exposed.