Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching herself get called a "nice, sweet slut" on film, was the most confusing part. She had wanted to deny it when Lilly said it, but the way Lilly said it made it sound like a complement, and it was certainly better than being an "old worn-out whore", which is what Lilly called herself. She didn't want to be any kind of "slut", but somehow it was OK for Sweet Tits to be called a "slut". It was strangely erotic, in fact.

They sat on the bed together watching the clip over and over at least a half dozen times, before Lilly shut it off and turned on some romantic mood music. "I have a special surprise for you, Milly. Do you want it now?"

Milly was still a little shaky from what she had just done on camera, but she was also aroused enough to be intrigued rather than frightened. "Oh yes, please."

Lilly opened a drawer and pulled out a metal rod. "Here, honey let me show you how to use it. Lilly took it from her startled hands and activated a rocker switch near the end, that set the device to start vibrating. Lilly then started rubbing it over her own body. She kissed it and sucked on it briefly, before running it up and down her entire torso, pausing for a while to let the buzzing device linger on her own nipples, before she playfully started to guide it about her inner thighs and over her crotch. Lilly lay back on the bed and closed her eyes, wholly absorbed in the sensations of the vibrator. Finally, she pulled aside the crotch of her teddy and started slipping the metal device into herself. Milly could see the woman's juices leaking out all over the bed and was utterly fascinated and repulsed by what she was witnessing. Lilly kept running the little metal rod in and out of herself for a while, until her eyes flipped open and she looked at Milly. "Milly could you be a dear and do this for me. It's so much better when someone else does it.

Milly gulped an gingerly took the little metal rod from Lilly's sweaty hand. It's vibrating action felt strange when she turned it one. The pungent smell of Lilly's juices hung in the room between them, as Milly slid the device back into Lilly's weeping vagina. Lilly gave her instructions. "Just a little more to the right. A little deeper. Oh God, yes, just rub it there for a while. After a while, Lilly's body began to jerk and tremble as she groaned repeatedly.

Afterwards, she hugged Milly and told her what a good job she had done. Then she asked Milly if she wanted to try it. "Lie back on the bed and close your eyes and just concentrate on the feel of it on your body, the older woman instructed her.

The feeling of the buzzing rod being passed over her body was strangely arousing. Milly felt tension pooling inside her in anticipation as Lilly passed it over various parts of her body. Lilly let the anticipation build, before she pulled aside the crotch of Milly's teddy and slid the foreign device into her pink center. Lilly knew exactly where to rub it and soon Milly could think of anything but how good it felt. Her pungent arousal was leaking all over her thighs and wetting the bed, but Milly could only concentrate on that little metal rod inside her, making everything tingle and ache. Then, Lilly reattached the cold metal clamps on her nipples again. This time Milly's body was so aroused, she hardly even noticed the painful sting of the clamps. Lilly pulled on the clamps with one hand as she rubbed Milly's inflamed clitoris with the vibrator. The ache from the clamps only seemed to heighten that other kind of aching in her center that wanted to be filled.

Milly didn't want it to ever stop, when the older women whispered in her ear. "You like it, don't you?" "Yes.." Milly managed a little shakily. "You want it, don't you?" "Oh god, yes..."

"Atta girl Sweet Tits. Now close your eyes dear and let me hear you moan. Milly let out a little sigh, which quickly grew warmer. "Go on, Sweat Tits," Lilly cooed in her ear. "Moan for me." Milly made some warm noises in her throat for Lilly. Once she started, it grew easier and easier. "Thats right Sweet Tits, let it out. Lilly started thrusting the vibrator in and out of Milly, like a boy's penis. Soon Milly was moaning every time Lilly shoved the vibrator into her.

"Good girl. Take it in deep in your little pink pussy. Now be a good little slut and orgasm for me.

Milly didn't know how to make herself orgasm on command, but she didn't have to because it hit her like a freight train. For the next minute, she couldn't do anything but lie on the bed with her eyes closed and her mouth moaning until suddenly it was all over. Milly came down slowly from the high, panting for breath as the room spun before her eyes. Lilly stroked her hair gently and whispered in her ear. "Such a good little slut".

As Milly regained her senses, she was suddenly embarrassed by what she had just done with this older woman. She sat up on the bed. "Don't call me that! I'm no slut."

"But that is what you are, my dear. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Some girls will grow up to be good doctors. Some will be good lawyers, and some will be good sluts."

"I am not a slut!" Milly started to tear up, sitting half naked on a king sized bed with a strange woman holding a vibrator wet from Milly's arousal. The air was redolent with the pungent smell of her body's juices.

"Now don't cry, Milly. It's OK." Lilly took the clamps off Milly's nipples, then took the girl by the hand and led her to the bathroom in front of a full length mirror. Lilly took out a brush from a drawer and started brushing the girl's long tresses, which helped soothe Milly's ragged nerves. Then she wiped away some of her make up that had gotten smeared and reapplied it. Then she turned Milly back to the mirror. "Look at yourself, honey"

Milly did look different in that erotic blue teddy, which showed off her flaring hips, her pert waist and her shapely bust with a deep V down the center where her cleavage peaked out under a wreath of blue ribbons. The teddy had slits where her big nipples poked out, swollen from the metal clamps. At her crotch, there was another opening displaying her dark blond pubic hair, still glistening from her leaking arousal. Her face was caked in foundation and her cheeks blushed red. Her lips were painted bright red and the bright blue eyeliner made her big hazel eyes stand out.

Lilly kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "You're beautiful, Milly, just look at yourself."

Milly wasn't sure that she wanted to see herself like this, but she did have to admit that she was beautiful in a wanton way that shocked her.

Lilly said, "I have a gift for you." She handed Milly a long slender box. "I've been saving this to give to someone special." Inside Milly found a vibrator, just like the one that Lilly had used on her. Milly didn't want to accept it, but she could hardly refuse. Lilly hugged her and whispered in her ear. "Think how beautiful you look right now when you use it."

Sweet Tits learns to use the vibrator

Lilly drove Milly home. When the girl started to get out of the car, Lilly leaned over kissed the startled Milly again on the cheek and whispered in a husky voice, "Enjoy your gift."

Milly hid the vibrator under her sweater and exited the car as fast as possible. As soon as she got into her room, she tucked the vibrator in her secret place where she kept her diary and other things that she didn't want her mother to find.

She was determined to never touch the filthy little device, but lying in her bed that night, her curiosity got the best of her. She crept out of bed and retrieved it from her hiding place, then jumped back into bed. It was a simple little device with a rocker switch to turn it on and increase the frequency of the vibration. She told herself that she just wanted to figure out how it worked, but once she had turned it on, she recalled how good it had felt inside her and she decided to experiment with it. She rubbed it tentatively over the lips of her vagina, playing with the speed of the vibrations.

Once she started, she wanted to feel more of it. It felt so much better than her fingers and she felt something loosen within her, as she grew wet with anticipation. She needed to feel it inside her now, to feel it just as Lilly had made her feel. Then the image of herself in that erotic blue teddy arose in her mind with her inflamed nipples and vagina peeking out and her lips painted red. She started sliding it in and out of her, going in deeper. Milly couldn't stop, didn't want to stop now. She started shoving it inside her, just like a boy's penis.

Suddenly, Milly thought of the way Tom had put it inside her, and she needed to feel it the same way, hard and fast. She started to moan, just like Tom had made her moan. At that moment, Milly didn't care that good girls weren't supposed to have sex that way. They weren't supposed to like being held down and forced. They weren't called "sluts" and taken from behind on coffee tables. At that moment, she forgot everything but the throbbing nerve in her very center that needed to be stroked. She closed her eyes and thrust it in and out of herself furiously until the orgasm hit her in a rush.

After that first night, Milly didn't dare touch the vibrator again. It scared her what happened when she thrust it inside herself. Yet, she didn't have the courage to refuse Lilly's demand to meet her again the next Saturday. She purposely dressed herself in the least revealing clothes possible, as if to deny everything Lilly had said about her. Lilly met her at the door of her mother's house, noting the slovenly clothes and the girl's sullen defiance. Lilly smiled, knowing that Milly wouldn't have gone through such lengths if her words hadn't hit close to the mark.

Lilly didn't press Milly, knowing that it would just be a matter of time before her natural urges took over. Instead, she showed her photos of her travels. For every photo of Lilly in a string bikini on the beach or inebriated at a party, there was a story, and Lilly had few female friends in their small town with whom she could share those stories. Lilly told Milly stories of alcohol, rock concerts, outrageous parties, getting stranded in strange cities, and even working for a while as stripper, but mostly she told Milly stories about sex and the different men she had bedded. They weren't the bedtime stories of children, but Milly absorbed them with child-like curiosity. She had no idea that Lilly was telling her these debauched stories for her own edification, to teach her how a slut might live. Lilly's tales of her own loose and lascivious adventures were designed to introduce Milly to another lifestyle, but mostly Lilly found it gratifying to have such an eager audience. Lilly found herself telling Milly far more about herself than she ever intended. The truth was that Lilly was lonely and she looked forward to Milly's weekly visits.

The photos and videos that they made together were carefully stored on Milly's cellphone. Milly had hidden them in a protected directory which required a password to open. For some reason Milly didn't delete those photos of herself and Lilly in skimpy and revealing outfits or the videos they made of each other teasing and taunting men with their bodies. They sat in that secret place, nibbling at Milly's mind. She would think about them while daydreaming in class. At unbidden moments, she would think about how good that vibrator had felt rammed up vagina. Whenever Milly heard another girl called a "slut", memories would come back to her of how Lilly had whispered "good little slut" in her ear as she orgasmed.

When she was alone at night under her covers, Milly would pull out her cellphone and look at the photos and videos she had made with Lilly. Over and over she watched the video of herself in that blue teddy with her nipples and vagina on display. She heard herself being called "Sweet Tits" and watched as Lilly wiggled her breasts for the camera and put clamps on her nipples. The more she watched that video, the more it preyed on her thoughts and the harder it became to concentrate on other things.

One night after watching the video clip, she pulled the vibrator out of its hiding place and started rubbing the buzzing device over her big breasts while whispering "Sweet Tits." Milly wasn't supposed to play with herself, but "Sweet Tits" was given license to do what she wanted. Soon Sweet Tits was jamming the vibrator inside her vagina, making her juices flow and her nubile body tremble. Sweet Tits rubbed her clitoris in just the right way with that vibrator, to make her entire world reduce to a single throbbing nerve. When she got to that state, nothing else mattered except making her vagina feel good, but she couldn't ram that vibrator in herself hard and fast if she thought of it as her "vagina". She thought of what Lilly had said when taunting the imaginary man in the video. "My little pink pussy is so wet, so hot and wet for your hard cock." She couldn't bring herself to orgasm if she was ordinary Milly. She needed to visualize herself as "Sweet Tits" and think about her vagina as a "little pink pussy" and imagine a "hard cock" plundering it. Then, she could shove the vibrator into herself with furious speed and be swept away in the orgasm that followed.

The next night, Milly tried it again, and it became easier this time to visualize herself as "Sweet Tits" and ram the vibrator into her "little pink pussy" until she dissolved into an orgasm. The more times Milly used the vibrator to play with her body under her covers, the easier it became to slip into the role of her wanton alter ego, "Sweet Tits", and the faster Milly achieved orgasm.

The next Saturday, Lilly insisted that Milly paint up her and Lilly's faces. "Pick out something nice and slutty for me to wear." she urged the girl. This had become part of their game. Lilly didn't insist that Milly play the slut, only that she dress Lilly as a slut. Lilly only insisted that Milly wear the same makeup, to get used to seeing herself painted in the same hues as the older woman. By now Milly had become quite adept at remaking her face as a loose woman would. Lilly knew that it would just be a matter of time before the girl learned to remake the rest of herself to match her face.

Milly selected a black trench coat for Lilly to wear over an elaborate 4 piece lingerie set, with separate panties, garter, bra and a covering wrap that covered her torso, but gave teasing glimpses of her voluptuous body underneath. Lilly handed Milly the camcorder and pranced around with the trenchcoat, flashing a bare leg or opening the coat to give her a peak inside, while Milly filmed. Then Lilly took off the trenchcoat and sat on her bed and started talking in a low, sultry voice to the camera. "Boys, your big titty whore is back." Lilly observed that Milly flinched but continued to hold the camcorder steady. Mickey loved to call her his "big titty whore," and it made the sex more intense when he did, so Lilly used it now to get herself aroused. Something about that phase, however, bothered Milly, so Lilly decided to keep using it, until she got over hearing it. "And she has a special surprise for you." Lilly winked at the camera, and at Milly was controlling it. Lilly pulled out the same metal vibrator and began running it over parts of her body, keeping up a running commentary about how "It makes this big titty whore so hot." Then, she toyed with her "big juicy boobies" and her "nice, round ass" for the camera, then sucked on the vibrator, while talking about how she imagined sucking on a "hard cock". "Your big titty whore is getting so wet, she needs that hard cock somewhere else." Lilly pulled aside her panties and canted up her hips, to give the camera a good look at her vagina. "My little pink pussy needs it so bad." Lilly's voice became playful, almost taunting. "Can you help me out? I know you have a big throbbing dick, just dying to help me out." Lilly began rubbing the buzzing metal rod over the lips of her vagina, continuing to torment the imaginary boys. "You want to slide your hot meat into this big titty whore, don't you? You want to make her scream. I know what you want." Lilly began shoving the vibrator deeper into herself. When she withdrew it, it was wet with her own arousal. Lilly then lifted the vibrator in her mouth and licked it, commenting how good it tasted, then shoved it back between her thighs again. After taunting and teasing with the vibrator for several minutes, Lilly lay back on the bed and started shoving it in and out of herself rapidly, while moaning enthusiastically until she simulated an orgasm. Afterwards, Lilly crawled onto her hands and knees and wiggled, so her bare breasts would swing back and forth before the camera. "You liked watching your big titty whore get fucked, didn't you?" She then blew a kiss and signaled for Milly to hand her the camcorder.

Suddenly Milly found the camera pointed at her, but she was just dressed in ordinary jeans and a sweat shirt, nothing like the half-nude woman. "But most girls aren't big titty whores like me. Most are like my friend, Sweet Tits." Lilly grinned at Milly in anticipation, "Say hi, Sweet Tits."

Milly was unsure how to react, but she pretended to grin enthusiastically and wave back at the camera. "Hi!"

"Sweet Tits pretends to just an ordinary girl, but she is hiding something, aren't you Sweet Tits?"

Milly had no idea what she was hiding, but she had to play along, "Yes, I am."

"Under those ordinary clothes, Sweet Tits is hiding a killer body. Maybe if we are nice to her, Sweet Tits will show us what she is hiding."

Milly had been playing erotic games long enough with Lilly to react as she should when placed on the spot. She batted her painted eyelashes and flipped her long hair over her shoulders, before giving the camera a pouting face, "Will you ask me nicely".

"Good," Lilly thought, "She is getting to be a real tease."

"Pretty please, with a hot red cherry on top!" Lilly responded in a similarly playful voice.

"OK, since you asked nicely..." Milly began seductively sliding her sweatshirt up her torso to reveal a smooth expanse of white belly underneath. She playfully gave the cameras peaks of her peaches and cream skin, before finally lifting her arms and pulling the sweatshirt off her body and casting it aside. Milly was wearing a plain white bra, with heavy underwires to support her heavy breasts. It was purely utilitarian, but she turned to one side to give the camera a profile view of her generous chest and ran her hands over her chest and onto her belly, to emphasize the size of her bust.

Lilly was delighted that Milly was learning to show off her best asset, rather than hide it. Lilly knew from intimate experience that a loose woman could go far with a great bust.

Milly turned back to face the camera and lifted her haltered breasts toward the camera. "Do you like my big boobies?" She asked. Then, she squeezed the sides of the bra cups to push her mounds together and give the camera a long look at her deep cleavage. "They barely fit in this bra. Would you like me to take off this bra? It's so restrictive."

Milly was learning to use her busty endowments for optimal effect to attract attention. "Maybe just a peek." Milly reached inside the left cup and pulled out a pink nipple for the camera, before hiding it again. "What? You want to see more?" Milly pulled out the right nipple for a second before shoving it back under the bra, before smiling teasingly at the camera.

Lilly decided to add some running commentary to push the girl along. "Now you know why they call her Sweet Tits. She has such a nice set of big, juicy boobies. You pretend to hide them, but secretly you like boys to look at your big boobies, don't you Sweet Tits?"

1...7891011...16