Innocence to Incest

Story Info
Tricking my innocent cousin into having sex.
3.5k words
3.59
63.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 23. I look good and smart, with attraction on my face. My height is 5.9 and my cock size is 8 Inches. I started reading porn 3 years ago and this is my 1st sex experience story. This happened a year ago.

Seema is my cousin. She is my mom's sister's daughter. We have been very close since childhood. So basically, she is my sister and calls me Anna(big brother). I was happy, because I don't have my own sister. She used to tie rakhi for me.

But, from the day I started getting erections, my feelings for her took a new shape. Seema came to my place during her summer vacation and stayed with us for a month. We never had any problems with our parents if we hung out with each other, since we were like brother and sister.

She finished her 12th exams. So, she was a bit relaxed and was waiting for her results. She came from a rural background, not much aware of city life. She looked innocent, traditional and bookish. She was good looking, but not modern.

I started thinking about guiding her, about how city girls live and behave, so it becomes easy for her to survive. I started telling her about changing her hairstyle, dressing style, and way of talking. I got some money from my mom to buy some dresses for her and to go to the beauty parlor.

Mom also wanted her to look fresh and good like a city girl. So, she told her to listen to me. My dad was also supportive. Later, while shopping, she said that her mom doesn't like the modern way of dressing. But, my parents supported her and encouraged her.

Now, Seema was very happy with me and my family. We used to spend a lot of time together. She started telling me what she likes, dislikes, and hobbies. I started teasing her, to make her more engaged, and things were good.

I shared my room with her, while she was at our place. One night I was reading a sex novel and she was immersed in some other book.

Seema- "Anna, what are you reading? Can I borrow that book? I have finished this one."

Me- "This is not for you, you are still a kid."

Seema- "What? Don't joke Anna, I celebrated my 18th birthday last month. Now, give me that book."

I know she is old enough, but I always saw her as a little sister, atleast till now. She sure is not a kid now, her body has changed a lot from what I have seen the last time.

When I said no to play further, she just pulled the book from me and hid it under her bed sheet. I let it be with her, since the book didn't have any pictures. The next day, her body language was a little different and she was a bit shy. She might have read the book.

Later that night.

Seema- "Anna, what kind of book is that?"

Me- "Oh, it's just a time pass book."

Seema- "I read it today and found it very weird."

Me- "Why weird?"

Seema- "How can people write such things in books?"

Me- "What's wrong? Readers like it, so writers write. How did you find it?"

Seema- "I don't know, but this is the first time I read something like this."

Me- "Now you are a grown-up girl, you can read them, no problem."

Seema- "I am still a kid."

I gave a naughty smile and asked, "From which angle?"

Seema- "What do you mean?"

Me- "By your age (18 years), city girls have at least 2-3 boyfriends."

Seema- "Anna, why do you tease me like this always."

Me- "That's reality yaar. Anyway, I have another similar book, do you want that?"

Seema- "Do you want me to read?"

Me- "Why not, you should be aware of such things as general knowledge."

Seema- "Is it good? In our village, this is considered a bad thing."

Me- "In cities, nothing is bad, as long as it provides knowledge."

Then, she said ok. I gave her another sex storybook, with sex pictures in it. She took the book and started going through it quickly. She noticed some nude pictures in it.

Seema- "Anna, what's this book? It looks like it contains dirty pictures."

Me- "This is only for your knowledge, if you don't like then return it."

Seema- "It's ok, I will try reading."

The next evening, I went to her to ask about the book.

Me- "Have you finished that book?"

Seema- "Yeah, but can I keep it with me, for a couple of days?"

Me- "Yeah sure, all this reading is for your knowledge only and nothing else. Don't tell anyone that you are reading such things. I will also not tell anyone."

Seema- "I will keep your secrets and you keep my secrets."

Now, she was becoming comfortable with me. She started reading such books in my presence, because she knew I supported her. I gave her a couple of similar books, which she accepted happily. All these days, I was encouraging her to read, for general knowledge. But, I had other thoughts.

I didn't do anything with her for many days. She was getting good confidence. A few days later, I took the next step.

Me- "Seema, I am keeping my laptop without a password. You can use it, if you want. There are some naughty movies/video clips in one folder, which you can watch, for your general knowledge."

Seema- "Won't the books be enough?"

Me- "Books only give you theoretical knowledge, but these videos give you some practical approach."

She smiled and nodded yes. When I came back home in the evening, she was really shy and was unable to look into my eyes directly. I understood that she might have watched those porn movies. Later in the night, I asked her if she liked those videos.

She smiled and said, "I don't know."

Me- "It's ok, nothing to be shy about. We are like friends. We have agreed to keep our secrets na."

Seema- "Yes Anna. Also, I feel very bad and awkward when I see such things, but I like them, what to do?"

Me- "This is normal, everyone feels the same. So, learn to enjoy life and don't worry."

She nodded yes.

Me- "Tonight, we will see some of such movies together, ok?"

Seema- "No no, I feel shy."

Me- "Don't worry, nothing will happen. I'll be there na."

Seema- "That is why I feel shy."

Me- "Haha, don't worry, you need not feel shy with your anna."

That night, we both saw porn movies together. I started explaining those scenes also. She said, she had never heard such language before. From that time onwards, we started talking freely with each other, using dirty language also. She was not minding it.

After a couple of days, as I was studying for an exam the next day, she came to me.

Seema- "Anna, if you are not using your laptop, can I use it?"

Me- " What do you need it for?"

Seema- "I wanna watch some movie."

I thought to myself that she is now in my trap, and gave her the laptop.

She took my laptop and started watching some porn herself. I liked how she felt free, watching porn around me. After an hour, I teasingly asked her, "Hey Seema, your panty must be wet by now na."

She smiled and said, "How do you know?"

Me- "I know everything."

S- "I have put my pad now, to manage the wetness."

Me- "Wow, really innovative. You can take out your inner then. Girls generally don't wear inners at home."

Then, she went to the washroom and came back. I asked if she felt free and better now, she smiled.

Me- "By now you must be an expert in sexology right? (she nodded yes) Can I ask you a few things, to test your knowledge?"

She said yes.

Me- "How many holes does a pussy have?"

Seema- "One."

Me- "Wrong, it's two."

She was confused.

Then, I explained to her that, one hole is for pissing and another one is for fucking.

Me- " You can check now, if you are curious."

Seema- "I'll do it later Anna, but tell me this, in one video, one young girl got some blood when she did it, why?"

Me- "Every girl gets blood the first time, when virginity is broken. It also hurts a little bit, later, it becomes normal and they start enjoying it."

Seema- "Oh! Is it?"

Me- "Have you ever seen a penis in real life?"

She first laughed, then she said, "No, only in those videos."

Me- "Do you want to see in reality how it looks?" She closed her eyes and said, "No, I feel shy. "

Me- "I have not even shown yaar. Seema, can we see each other nude, just to see how we look without clothes?"

Seema- "Are you mad? We are brother and sister."

Me- "We are cousins and not real siblings na. Only seeing yaar."

Seema- "Yes, you are right, but..."

Me- "Let's see each other nude tonight."

She thought about it for some time and said, "Ok only once."

Me- "Only for tonight, let's sleep naked together. I will not do sex with you."

Seema- "Ok, promise first."

Me- "Promise."

Then, she agreed to sleep nude with me, for one night, but without sex.

I finished my studies early, and asked her to come to bed. She came and laid on one side. I slowly unbuttoned her gown and tried to take it out. She was hesitating, but allowed me to take it out.

Then, I made her fully nude. She was very shy, and tried to hide her boobs and pussy, with her hands. Her boobs were not so big, but a handful. Her pussy area was covered with little hairs. I loved what I saw.

Me- "Wow Seema, you are so beautiful, I love the pubes on your pussy. Do you like keeping them on?"

Seema- "Yes anna i like to keep my pubes. Do you also have pubes?"

Me- "Oh yes sis, you wanna see?"

Seema- "Yes anna, please show me."

Then, I also got fully nude. She was amazed looking at my huge, hard dick. She said, "Oh god, so big?"

Me- "Do you like it?"

Seema- "Yes, yes, i like it."

I told her to touch it and get a feel, she did so. Then, I also touched her boobs and pussy area. Wow, what an amazing pair of boobs my cousin has. They perfectly fit in my hands, and her nipples, damn, they had large areolas and were very hard already.

I told her, kissing is not sex and sex is when the penis goes inside pussy.

I asked, "Can we do kissing, since it's not sex?"

Seema- "I don't know."

I wanted to kiss her badly, so I lightly pinched her nipples and moans emerged from her mouth.

Seema- "Anna, that hurts."

Me- "Let me kiss you and decrease the pain."

She hesitantly said ok. I grabbed her face, caressed gently and gave her a long lip kiss. She also cooperated. Then, we started kissing each other, all over the faces, for almost 30 minutes. That night, I wanted to limit it to kissing only, to gain her trust.

Then, we both slept together naked. The next evening after dinner, I was doing my studies.

Seema- "Anna when are you finishing your study today, I am getting bored now."

Me- "I have a lot of studying tonight, you can sleep now."

Seema- "No, I want to sleep with you like yesterday."

Me- "No way, we have already seen each other nude the other day, now we know each other, nothing to see further."

Seema- "It's not for seeing, just to be together. Just to feel the body."

M:- "Ok come and sleep here. Once I finish my study, I will join you."

Then, she undressed herself to a bra and panties, and laid on my bed. I knew what's going on in her mind, but I wanted to make her more demanding. So, I kept on avoiding her indirectly.

Later, I went to bed and laid beside her, with my clothes on. She was still awake. She came closer to me and put her hand inside my vest and started caressing my stomach and chest.

Seema- "Anna, can you take this out like yesterday?"

Me- "You mean, you want me to see nude like yesterday?"

She said yes. Then, I got nude and laid beside her. She took my hand and placed it on her boobs and indicated to me silently to press them.

Me- "You can also take out the rest of your clothes now."

Seema- "Yeah, I was also thinking about it."

Then she removed her bra and panties and slept completely naked next to me. Then, I passed my hand on her smooth thighs. She spread her legs apart, allowing me to touch her cavity between her legs. She was already wet.

Me- "How come you are wet so early? I have not done anything yet."

She smiled and said, "I don't know."

Then, I started caressing her pussy lips and started rubbing it, to make her hornier. She was responding positively. When I was rubbing her pussy, she was also playing with my hard dick. Then suddenly she said, "Anna, does it hurt too much the first time?"

Me- "Not much, just a little, it's bearable."

Seema- "Have you done it before?"

Me- "No."

Seema- "I want to try once."

Me- "But, we are bro sis na?"

Seema- "Not true siblings na. And, we have agreed to keep each other's secrets. So, I don't mind."

Me- "I am fine, if you agree."

Seema- "Can you teach me once? I want to see how it feels."

Me- "Ok, let's try tonight."

Then, I went to the washroom. She also came behind me and said, "I want to see how you piss."

I showed her that. Then, I saw her also pissing. I asked her, "When was your last MC (periods)?" She said, "It will happen in the next 2-3 days."

Me- "Good, it's a safe time then. We can enjoy it freely, without any concern."

I explained to her what it means. Then, we went to bed and saw a few porn videos of first timers, breaking virginity. I wanted to let her know how it happens.

Seema- "I want to try once."

Me- "What do you want to try?"

Seema- "The thing in the videos."

Me- "What thing in the videos?"

Seema- "Having sex."

Me- "Tell me properly, what you want."

Seema- "Anna, I want to have sex with you. I want your dick in my pussy."

Me- "Beg me."

Seema- "Anna, please give me your dick. Please fuck me and fulfill my wish."

Me- "Do you want me to fuck you as Anna or boyfriend?"

Seema- "As you wish. I just want to feel your dick in my pussy."

Now, she was in a really horny mood. After seeing videos, she became really hot.

Me- "Let us celebrate tonight as our honeymoon night. We will enjoy it like a newly married husband and wife. Shall we?"

Seema- "You can think anything, I just want to experience it once."

Then, while watching the porn, I began massaging her boobs, kissing her face, while she stroked my dick. She was liking it, and the room was filled with deep moans and groans. After exploring our bodies for around 20 minutes we got ready for some real action.

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide. There it was, the beautiful virgin pussy of my cousin. By this time she didn't feel shy and was looking into my eyes with lust.

Me- "Simmy darling, now I am going to enter inside your warm, sexy hole as your first husband."

She gave me a lip kiss and said, "I love you, darling, you are most welcome."

Then, I climbed and sat on her thighs. Caressed her pussy area with my hard dick. I made circles with my dick head on her pussy lips. Juices were dripping out, which I used to grease my dick.

Then, I pointed my monster on her love hole and tried pushing. It was not going easily. So, I pushed both thumbs into her pussy and opened her glory hole to make a passage. Positioned my cock near the entrance, made a hard try and pushed it inside her tight love hole. It wasn't that difficult to slide in, once the tip got it's way.

Within seconds my cousin's pussy engulfed half of my dick easily, but got stopped by the hymen. I knew she would scream once I tore into the barrier. So, I asked her to cover her mouth, which she did.

I held both her legs and forced myself into her with one stroke. She screamed into her hands and tears rolled down her eyes, while her virgin layer tore open.

She thought I would stop, but I didn't. I started jumping and pumping. She removed her hands and started crying, begging me to stop. I continued without listening to her for some time.

Then, when she couldn't bear it anymore, she pushed me out, I obliged. I took a paper napkin and cleaned her bloody pussy and took her to the washroom to clean it with water.

Seema- "There is no pleasure in this, it's only pain. I don't want to do it again."

Me- "This happens to every girl. You will have pain initially, until your pussy hole adjusts itself. To get into comfort mode, you have to do more and more, so that your hole becomes familiar. Then you will feel much sexier and will be demanding for more."

Seema- "How many times do I need to do this, to get that good feeling?"

Me- "At least 10 times for 3-4 days."

Seema- "let me take some rest now. Let me understand what happened. Now my virginity is broken, right?"

Me- "Yes, nothing to worry about. More than 90% of girls are broken, among teenagers now."

Seema- "Oh really? Then ok, you can do with me for 3-4 days, until I get that real sex feeling, but now, allow me to take some rest."

Me- "Ok then, we will at least have oral now. We need to cum right."

Seema- "Sorry anna, I don't want anything in my pussy now, and I am not in a mood to suck your dick. Please do it yourself."

I kissed her while jerking my dick. When it was time to cum I climbed above her and sprayed my seed on her boobs. I massaged my juices all over her boobs and we drifted to sleep hugging.

The next morning, she told me to stay back at home and not go to college, I did. When my parents went to work, she told me that her pussy was still painful and swelling.

I gave her a pain killer tablet and also applied ice cubes wrapped in a towel, on her pussy. After some time, she started feeling better. I took good care of her during that time. Then, in the afternoon, she said, "I am feeling better now, do you want to try again, so that my hole becomes comfortable?"

Me- "Ok but please bear little pain, we will do it carefully."

Then, that day I fucked her three times during the day and another three times in the night, all the while just for 3-4 minutes, so as make her easeof feeling the fuck. She cooperated well, and had started liking it.

The next day, I went to college. During the day, she gave me many missed calls and messages, asking me to come home. I went home at lunchtime. She scolded me and said, "You don't care for me, how much I missed you."

I bought her ice cream to please her.

Me- "I love you darling."

Seema- "I missed you a lot. I think I am in love with you now. I am feeling like you are my husband now."

Me- "Don't get emotionally attached like this. We are bro-sis and will be like that only. Whenever we get into bed, we can consider ourselves as lovers, or boyfriend and girlfriend. That is it, nothing more.

She said ok and kissed me, saying, "So now you are my boyfriend right?"

I said, "Yes."

Seema- "Darling, love me a lot as your lovely girlfriend. I want to be yours now. Make lots of love to me.

Like this, she was getting more into physical lust and emotional love. Every day we started doing sex. During her periods, we stopped sex but continued foreplays. Post periods, we again continued hardcore sex. Later, we were enjoying outdoor fun also, during day time.

We went to movies, a long drive on the bike to nearby resorts, and beaches. I noticed that she was actually in love with me. Finally, the day came, when she had to go back to her home after her vacation. That night, she didn't allow me to sleep and demanded hardcore fucks multiple times. I too loved her and her lust.