Innocent Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she came with a lurch and a wail that would have made a banshee proud.

Held in place by Tony's impossibly strong hands, she had to endure the constant spikes of sweet agony his swirling tongue brought on as she came. Her arms and legs flailed wildly, even as her head lashed on the bed, and her back spastically arched.

She felt his tongue stiffen and press against her maidenhead as another shockwave of ecstasy wracked her body. Before it even waned, she felt the impossible. Searing pain burned away her pleasure as his tongue sundered her virginity.

Before her screech of agony could fade away, and before the tears rolling down her cheeks could even drip to the bed below, the pain vanished. Another wave of sharp orgasm ripped through her as she felt his tongue push even deeper. It swelled, filling her canal, and reached into her deepest, aching depths, where it pulsed and flicked.

Tony's lips formed a tight seal around the entrance of her canal. He sucked up her juices — and the blood of her defloration — as his tongue filled her to her deepest recesses.

Kara's orgasm refused to let her go, and she was astonished when a second, distinct orgasm layered on top of the first, and then a third. Her voice grew hoarse from screaming, and then her strength began to fade.

She knew what was happening. This is how he would feast upon her. Not by biting her neck, but by drinking up the flow of blood from her tattered hymen.

And yet, she was still coming.

Her vision grew dark at the edges, slowly closing in. Her pounding heart slowed. Her thrashing body stilled. The ripples of orgasm still rolling through her body grew muted, but continued unabated. Though she fought against it, her consciousness drifted away, and she surrendered to the inevitable darkness.

****

Kara awakened with a gasp, and half sat up, which nearly made her swoon into unconsciousness again.

"Shhh. Rest, my beautiful flower," Antonio said. He reached out and caressed her cheek.

Kara couldn't help but notice that his formerly chill flesh was warm.

She felt strangely outside her body. Her lower lip stuck out and quivered. "Am I... Am I..."

"Fear not. Your weakness will pass with the rising of the sun," he assured her. "I am not like so many of my kind who feed indiscriminately. I take only those who prey on others, and the exquisite vintage of the innocent. The essence of your innocence will sustain me for days, and haunt my rest."

Though her thoughts were sluggish, she knew the lore and worried that she would become like him when she died.

"I can hear your thoughts, my flower. My fangs have not pierced your fair skin, so you will not rise from the grave. Your life is your own — more so now than ever before. Sleep my flower. You have given me the gift of your innocence. What I have given you will make itself apparent soon enough."

With that, he leaned over her and kissed her with lips that were warm, still wet with her juices, and tinged with the coppery taste of blood. She descended slowly into the warm, welcoming darkness once more.

****

When next she awakened, the room was filled with bright, morning sunlight.

She was alive.

More than alive, she shivered as the afterglow of her orgasm settled on her like a warm blanket, despite having surely occurred hours before. Kara was lying on her bed, still nude. She reached down to feel the stiff, sticky hairs between her legs, and gasped as the memory of the rapture that had caused it filled her thoughts.

Arousal naturally followed. The hand not between her legs moved to the gentle curve of her breasts, and she moaned.

Her head lolled to the side as she languidly teased her need, and her eyes drifted open. What she saw through the curtains — which shouldn't be open — made her freeze, and her eyes widen.

Her neighbor, a handsome guy a couple of years older than her, was apparently home from college, visiting his parents for the weekend. He was staring at her nude body, wearing a surprised, but pleased smile.

Instead of the anxious terror such a moment would have once caused, she felt a surge of wanton arousal. In that moment, she knew what Tony's gift to her was.

Kara licked her lips, beckoned her neighbor with a wave, and slipped two fingers into her newly unguarded canal.

His eager knock sounded on the door less than a minute later, and something far more satisfying soon plunged into her needy depths.

****

Hope you enjoyed this naughty little Halloween romp. Do take a moment to vote, and comments are most certainly welcome.

12