All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 03'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

The slow buikd is excellent! I look forward to all you have to share!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More plz

Hurry up its great so far love the storyline and build up.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 3 years agoAuthor
Glad you're enjoying the story so far!

@Anonymous Glad you're enjoying the story so far! I'm up to chapter 8 on my Patreon, but overall I plan on releasing one chapter per week for the time being, keeping my patreon 5 chapters ahead (otherwise, I might not be able to keep up with being consistent if I tried publishing faster).

On the plus side, each "chapter" on literotica is at least double the length of what would be considered a chapter in a book (this chapter is almost 8,000 words whereas traditional book chapters are usually 2500 to 4000 words, depending on genre), so you're actually getting more than just a single chapter each time.

That being said, I'm glad you're eagerly waiting for the next one! It's a huge compliment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo!

The mounting tension between him and Gabriella is awesome. I like the sister being the comical relief. It bring more to the story in my opinion. Waiting for the next chapter with great excitement. From your fan RS.

jaklanjaklanover 3 years ago

The chapters just get better, waiting for his sister to find out, just adds to the suspense. Can't wait for the next instalment!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A very interesting story. I will keep reading and enjoying this. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Still Building Nicely

5 stars.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago
Excellent

Each chapter gets progressively better. Thank you; well worth five stars, more if they were available.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Nicely done and cleverly written! A very enjoyable story. Thank you!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

OK, I'm hooked. The pace of the story could be faster, but who am I to tell you how to write? You are an author, I'm just an author want-to-be perv reading this.

Thanks for sharing your work.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Hmmmm, interesting what is next?

5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Not quite as good as part two, but still better than part one. Still good enough for 5/5.

To answer the question about changing Serenity from sister to roommate, the author has most likely posted this same story to another website that restricted the brother/sister incest aspect. If you're going to have to change it in one place, you're going to change it across the board in order to keep from having the extra headache of keeping multiple versions straight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That thing about coffee is true - it’s called Chasing the Dragon, though that term is more commonly used by users of hard (usually illegal) drugs. The first high is ALWAYS better than any subsequent high, and they get less intense over time. That’s why so many drug users overdose - they need progressively larger doses to get the same effect, and calculating the right dose isn’t easy.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Really enjoying the read.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

The plot thickens.😈

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyabout 1 year ago

Would love for the guy to stop getting cock blocked. I grt he is nervous. The teen angst kills the enjoyment though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent! A unique story! Please continue.

UprisenDemonDSUprisenDemonDS2 months ago

Such a mind-blowingly amazing read!!! I rarely read into stories easily, but this one, by you, by the author of such an amazing series? Ahhhh... I felt so utterly immersed and alive in the story as if I was the MC haha. Thank you so much for writing and sharing something so romantic and much more realistically time-based slow burn, rather than thrilling "excitement". All the emotions were truly heartfelt: the love, the passion, the warm feelings of family and friends, and also the guilt, the sadness, and the miserable feelings that makes your heart sink every once in a while. All in all, this was such a good read!! I absolutely loved it! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Yep this is great - /me flies to next chapter (I do have to go to bed in a bit, just keep says 'just one more chapter...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...