All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 04'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DUDE!

I figured out a plot twist! When Serenity gets home, she's gonna see the arrow in the deer is exactly like the MO of her suspect who saved Gabriella! And I'm guessing she'll learn his secret, and want to..."do things" which would totally explain the whole incest thing you've been building up.

Anyway, I am loving this series so far (honestly, this feels like a bestseller book but horny asf), only complaint I could have is how horny Gabriella is after seeing a mauled corpse. Just a touch too unrealistic, y'know?

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 3 years agoAuthor
Interesting idea

@Anonymous Interesting idea, although I'm not sure the sister would realistically want to sleep with him immediately after finding out he's the one who has been killing serial killers. I'm already up to Chapter 9 on my Patreon and have big plans for how things go down, in regards to the sister.

Regarding Gabriella being really horny, I can understand how someone might feel as if maybe it's not realistic, but it's actually a symptom of trauma that happens in real life. When experiencing consecutive traumatic events, often things stop feeling real, and the brain copes by just acting like it's business as usual, or even via distraction. This is especially true for people who have experienced traumatic situations, but who haven't been affected too much by it (for example, a soldier witnessing some gruesome events, but not getting hurt themselves, can very quickly have the surreal sensation that it doesn't feel real, and/or the gravity of the event doesn't hit them).

I have a background in mental health (though I'm definitely not a psychologist), which is where this general knowledge comes from. After what Gabriella experienced the previous day, witnessing a murder could very possibly not impact her libido negatively. In fact, as she puts it, she's more relieved than anything, with the event thus having a stress reducing effect on her (she's thankfully that the minor torture she experienced the previous day won't happen again).

On a personal level, having worked in a hospital, I have also seen a ton of gore in my life, and none of it impacted my appetite for lunch or otherwise affected my day negatively, nor did it affect any of my coworkers (though, admittedly, watching something happen can be different).

I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far, and I hope you enjoy the next chapter once it posts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love. It.

I adore stories with a shifter/supernatural protagonist and this story is amongst the best I have read on literotica and I can not wait to read it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍

I a. Really enjoying this story

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Why So Few Comments

A great story and still building up nicely. 5 stars again.

WeissbiermannWeissbiermannabout 3 years ago
Binge reading

I just found your work and realize I get the great joy of binge reading the rest of the series. Well done!

SuggestionSuggestionabout 3 years ago

I am not sure what to make of this chapter. The concept is interesting, though I am not a huge fan of the shy / passive male. I don't really see the point of the second cop / killer and there are a ton of holes / future problems in his story. Maybe that was the reason you included it.

I will say that your editor is excellent. Good start. I look forward to reading the rest of it.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Like the story but the chapters are too short.

Thanks for sharing your work.

ShapachanShapachanover 2 years ago

Wow I enjoyed the surprise visitor, another 5 stars. Suggestion to "suggestion" you have created the classic sandwich.

A slice of white bread >The concept is interesting.<

Then some unknown brown center >though I am not a huge fan of the shy / passive male. I don't really see the point of the second cop / killer and there are a ton of holes / future problems in his story.<

Lastly a nice slice of rye bread >I will say that your editor is excellent. Good start. I look forward to reading the rest of it.<

You should consider leaving out the brown meat

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 2 years agoAuthor

@Shapachan (and @Suggestion)

The second serial killer is vital to this story. It matters a ton. It's not just some 'extra' thrown in. It hints at something much bigger going on, which you'll be aware of by the time you reach Ch 15.

-

Also, I'm big on character growth. This story is up to Ch 58 on my Patreon, and the main character is drastically different than he was starting off. He is no longer a 'shy/passive male' later on in the story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, I had to drop you back down to a 4 for several reasons. First and foremost is the accomplice. I'm just guessing that I'm probably not going to be the only one to point this out, but SERIAL KILLERS are always loners. They NEVER have accomplices, mostly because of the need for secrecy, but also it's integral to their psyche.

Second, this chapter is way too short. The previous chapters were borderline on satisfactory length, but I let them pass because they were also chock full of rich content.

Third, you have reached a saturation point with the slow burn. It's becoming tedious instead of titillating. Enough is enough. You can only take it so far before it gets to be irritating. Graphical description of their love making isn't necessary, but consummation of their love is long overdue.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

After reading the comments section, I found where you wrote the following:

"On a personal level, having worked in a hospital, I have also seen a ton of gore in my life, and none of it impacted my appetite for lunch or otherwise affected my day negatively, nor did it affect any of my coworkers (though, admittedly, watching something happen can be different)."

-

Strangely, I can easily relate to this. My mother was a Registered Nurse, and no doubt that she was one of the top three in all of Southeast Texas if not the absolute best. She was well trusted by 95% of the doctors attending at the hospital that employed her. She had standing orders from them to administer their patient first and then call them second in the event of any emergency. She was effectively a Nurse Practitioner before they even existed in Texas. If she administered drugs, then they would always cut a script after the fact for the records to keep everything legal. She saved hundreds and hundreds of lives because she was quick and really knew her shit.

From the age of 9, I grew up in that environment. Just like you, death and gore have zero effect on me. When I encounter something, like a car wreck, my brain immediately switches into a command mode. Triage first. Organize and Control. Save as many people as possible. I never panic.

The point is, I'll never know for sure if I was trained to be able to see that kind of thing and be unaffected. Or if it was conditioning that made me this way. Maybe it's entirely genetic. But whatever it is, thank you Mom. It's no doubt that I got it from you one way or another.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 2 years agoAuthor

@ScottishTexan

Regarding your comment about Serial Killers being loners. The plot is bigger than you're thinking. If this was a chance encounter with a serial killer, then sure. But it's not a coincidence that Gabriella was targeted. And the series of events that end up coming are also not coincidental.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

What a great story so far and as for Serial killers, normally they work alone but there’s always an exception to the rule. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

love it looking like a new Marvel hero, Gray Devil. anyway, I like it, funny that his name is the same as my initials

.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Oops, sorry..."serial killers are ALWAYS loners"??!! Not true, not at all...there are several documented cases, while very rare, they DO exist!!

THIS IS A FANTASY...IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE TOTALLY ACCURATE!! SO LEAVE OFF!!

The story is going forward as the AUTHOR wants it to; I, for one, appreciate this tale...it is exciting, yet fantastical at the same time...an enjoyable read.

All the details...it is wonderful...Five**5**Stars...YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Why do you use such awkward phrasing for referring to Serenity? "My friend." "My detective friend."

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 1 year agoAuthor

@vanye

Because I changed this version so that I could publish it on Patreon and Amazon. But I have also been posting a Taboo version as well, which you can check out instead.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

I'm just becoming more amazed at the differing scenarios you are able to come up with to further cement this boy in our hearts as a good person . 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...