Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her green eyes widened in alarm, before her face flushed and she obediently began sucking on the finger I'd used to fuck her. I leaned forward again to kiss her on the cheek, before pulling away to whisper in her ear.

"You've been really naughty, so I'm going to fuck you and cum in your pussy."

She whimpered again, still sucking, so I kept my finger in her mouth as I moved to straddle her waist, supporting my weight on the elbow of my free arm. Adjusting my hips to angle my stiff cock right, I began putting pressure between her thighs, slipping right inside once I found the correct spot.

Fucking her in this position, with her legs together below me, made me realize I couldn't get inside her as deep as before, but my cock was plenty long enough to make it work. Thus, with her still sucking on my finger, I began thrusting into her, curling my back so I could get her nipple in my mouth too.

"Mm-Mm-Mm," she moaned in time with my thrusts as I picked up the pace.

Grabbing her jaw with my free fingers, curling the finger in her mouth around her bottom teeth, I held on firmly as I felt myself reach the edge, sucking her nipple as far into my mouth as I could.

"Fuck!" I cried out against her tit, letting go of her face and placing my hand on the ground to help support my weight.

"Wow!" she said cheerfully, breaking character. "You really liked that, didn't you? Naughty boy!"

I gasped for air, kissing her dark areolar next to her nipple. "Yes," I admitted, taking a deep breath. "I wasn't too rough, was I?" I wondered, glancing up at her endearing expression.

"Nope! You were perfect!" She smirked. "I've always been told that it's important to have a safeword for this kind of sex, but I'm not really big into the idea of acting like I don't want it." When I gave her a confused look, she elaborated. "Like, if we decided that I was going to tell you 'no,' or asking you to 'stop' over and over again, then we'd need a different word that truly meant no. Like 'Chimera' or something odd like that."

"Oh," I said in surprise. "Oh, yeah I'm not sure I'd be too into that either. I like you being tied up and looking even a little afraid, like what you were doing, but I want you to want it."

"Right," she agreed. "You want to dominate me -- for me to act like I've been naughty and need to be punished, but want the punishment. For me, I like more verbal bondage where you can't move because I tell you not to. That's the part I get off on, feeling like I'm the one truly in control. And even just now, I still felt like I was really the one in control, even though I'm tied up."

I nodded in agreement, knowing that was the case. Even despite her vulnerability and nervous act, she was the one telling me what to do and how to do it. Sure, I did some things on my own, and she let me, but ultimately I was going to look for signs of what she wanted when it was time to pleasure her, as well as looking for signs that might indicate she wasn't enjoying it whenever it was my turn to get off.

Although, I felt like it was strange that we worked so well together. Or rather, strange that she seemed so experienced even though she was undeniably a virgin -- based on the objective fact that I'd taken her first time only hours ago.

"Just wondering," I began hesitantly. "But how do you seem to know what I want? I believe you're a virgin," I quickly clarified. "But having sex with you feels like I'm fucking a highly experienced woman."

She grinned. "Thanks for the compliment!" she chirped. "It's because we're perfect together!"

"Really?" I asked, trying not to sound too skeptical.

She pouted, being playfully adorable. "I mean, I think we're pretty perfect for each other, don't you? Kind of hard to believe it's your first time too, with how you just handled my pussy. Who taught you to use your thumb while fingering me?"

My eyes widened as I thought about that. "Oh, I guess you have a point," I admitted.

"It just felt right, didn't it?" she said in understanding.

"It did," I agreed.

Damn, she hit the nail right on the head. Something about the whole thing just felt 'right.' Prior to fingering her how I did, I'd never even thought about doing it like that before, and moving my thumb and fingers independently of each other, in different directions, just felt so natural as if I'd trained my hand to do that.

Honestly, it hadn't been the first time my body adapted to a situation, like the first time I chopped wood or the first time I flew, but still it was strange.

"So," she said emphatically, her arms still tied above her head. "Am I free to go now?"

I smirked at her, before standing up. "No," I said firmly, carefully stepping so that my feet were next to her armpits, her arms still pulled above her head. I then lowered myself slowly until I was on my knees with my cock in her face. "Lick my cock clean, and then I'm going to keep it in your mouth until I get soft."

She grinned at that, leaning her head forward to kiss my head. "Not sure if you'll be able to get soft in my mouth, but we can try!" she said cheerfully, only to open up and suck me in.

I gasped from the sensation, still sensitive from cumming in her pussy.

"Mmm," she moaned, rolling her tongue around me.

Reaching down for her head, I curled my hand around the back of her neck to give her support while I started running my fingers gently through her red hair. She continued to tease me as I tucked some of her hair behind her ear and then continued to massage her head.

Tensing my arm supporting her neck, I unexpectedly pulled her closer, shoving my cock to the back of her throat and making her gag, before releasing.

She continued bobbing on me without complaint, moaning as she did so. Once I started getting close, I began rocking my hips gently, prompting her to finally relax her mouth as I carefully fucked the back of her throat. I wasn't shoving myself in nearly as far as she did when she was swallowing me, instead just poking at the back of her tongue where it got tighter before pulling out to thrust slowly again.

Not wanting her to accidentally choke from my cum shooting into the back of her throat, I reached down to start stroking myself, still holding her head with my other hand, resting the tip of my cock at her lips. She opened her mouth in preparation for me to get there, quickly wrapping her lips around the top when I grunted and shot my load.

"Fuck," I whispered, throbbing as she gulped it down.

With another few kisses on my cock, she grinned at me after a moment. "Okay, now you need to let me go, master. You still have a date to take me on, and we both need a shower."

I smirked at her, moving to her side and kissing her tenderly on the cheek. "Yes, mistress," I whispered, before getting to work.

"I love you, baby," she replied, her expression affectionate as she watched me untie her hands from the bed.

I paused what I was doing to focus on her emerald gaze. "I love you, Gabriella. Thank you for fucking me."

She grinned. "You're welcome, naughty boy!"

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: September 17, 2020 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Edited: August 11, 2021