All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 07'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Nice

Humans do have a habit of injecting anxiety into situations. Nice that there's still plenty for them to discover about each other, and they're working on it. Wasn't quite expecting that jump scare at the end, but I knew the phone buzz had something important to say. Now of course... there is what's come next. Visitors. Who knows, maybe he's going to meet the parents sooner rather than later. ^.^ Should have stayed in the mall and gotten the ring sized, would have had prep.

Looking forward to how you mold this relationship into the tag and title. Lots of very strong monogamous conversation being spoken. More to a harem that just multiple partners, at least for the good ones. Needs blending relationships too. Maybe not a connection between every character, but if everyone is just spokes to his axle... well, he's not really shown that he could handle that kind of balance. Not yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simple solution...

He should shave his head so that the most obvious sign isn't an issue... he can switch the onset symptom to be turning the non-existent hair white before moving on to his current regulars as well...

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 3 years agoAuthor
Interesting idea

@Anonymous That is a sincerely interesting idea, although I think there are two problems that would prevent that from working out.

First, he would have to shave it completely bald with a razor every single day, possibly twice a day, to prevent stubble from being visible on his head (otherwise, it wouldn't work when people saw the fuzz turning white - think of a man's '5 o'clock shadow').

Second, with his capacity to heal so quickly, if he ever lost his hair, as the writer I would have explained it returning as something like: "the first inch grew back within a few hours, as if it had a minimum set point it was returning to."

Still, that's a very interesting idea, even if his skin underneath his clothes usually turns gray before his hair does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty good

I'm enjoying the overall plot, while personally I don't enjoy super submissive males, which kind of ruins all the sex/sex conversations for me, the overall story is still fun enough for me to continue.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Not Here For The Sex

The story is the main interest. Without a decent plot and good writing the sex is pointless. I love the story and the way it rolls along; just a little concerned he couldn't smell or hear his sister had got home; or was he too distracted? 5 stars again.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I was wondering when you were going to get on with the story. They obviously aren't going to have anything like a 'normal life' until he gets control of his body.

Thanks for sharing your work 👍.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

@Ravey19 - "...not here for the sex..." , yeah; whatever gets you through your day.

No judgement here; just a fellow perve enjoying a great story that got a kick out of that statement. Take care dude.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

I can’t understand how he got through high school with all the young slut Flaunting there pussies surely he would have had some reactions at least his hair turning white or something that would give him away. It seems every five minutes he’s changing one way or another if that’s the case why don’t he just dye his hair white that would Alleviate one problem just a thought. still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Oh, ho, ho, ho!!!! This story is so entertaining...I am going chapter to Chapter, reading back-to-back...THIS IS GREAT!!

I too am wanting Kai to refer to Serenity as his sister, not as the other terms he uses for her; their relationship is more than "older friend" or other terms Kai uses. And, I really see this whole thing moving into a much closer relationship (sexually-speaking)...Serenity is gonna find out, maybe sooner than later, and I think Gabriella is gonna be just fine with that eventuality!! You ARE writing a HAREM STORY,¿NO? SO, GET ON WITHIT!!!!

FIVE**5**STARS!!!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

G'sv Mom is 8 years older than her dad, and is in her 50's. Let's say 59.

G is 20. She's 12 years younger than her sister, putting her sister at 32. Meaning her mom was around, 27 when she had her.

Meaning Dad would have been 19. That's being generous at best.

Authors, not just KaizerWolf, don't think enough about ages. Unless the older sis is only HALF sister, it just barely fits credulity.

Still enjoying the story, but this, and the strange way MC refers to his all-but-sibling, are stumbling blocks for me.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 1 year agoAuthor

@vanye

Actually, I DO think about the ages.

And yes, you're exactly right. Gabriella's older sister IS a half-sister.

-

Gabriella's mother is 54 years old.

She was 22 years old when she had her oldest daughter, which means that her oldest daughter is 32 years old (12 years older than Gabriella).

-

Yes, that makes Gabriella's father 46 years old, and yes that means that he was only 14 years old when Gabriella's mother gave birth to her first child with a 'different' man.

-

You are far too quick to judge.

Even if you were correct, that Gabriella's father was 19 years old when the first daughter was born, that works out perfectly fine, so not sure why you're criticizing that, as if somehow that doesn't work out? (Unless the age of adulthood is different where you live -- it's 18 years old for most of the world, and it is also 18 for Literotica, so that works out perfectly fine, though obviously the oldest daughter being a half-sister makes it a mute point.)

-

Finally, if you don't like this version, then read the Taboo version, where Kai calls Serenity his sister.

Fenris420Fenris420over 1 year ago

You're pretty good at putting those 'OH, SHIT!" moments at the end of each chapter. Also, I'm calling it... Gabriella is definitely a succubus, although, I don't know whether she's aware of it or not. Man, I hope this comment ages well. ;) 5/5*

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Lol, a submissive devil, how on earth or in hell is he going to get and control a harem? It’s a fun read, but I don’t think the author knows what a harem is or how it works, unless it is Gabriella that is the devil and it’s her harem we are reading about?

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Ramaza

You said: "I don’t think the author knows what a harem is or how it works."

-

No, your comment tells me that you may not understand how real relationships work in real life. There is literally no healthy relationship in the entire world that is based on 'Control.' And the type of harem you are implying isn't a real 'relationship,' where the woman are only with him because he has 'control.'

-

Healthy relationships are based on only one major thing: Respect.

-

It doesn't matter who is dominant, who is submissive, or even who has power and who doesn't. Even 'Power' itself isn't a one-dimensional issue. It's multifaceted. The guy in a relationship can have 'power' when it comes to making financial decisions, while a woman can have 'power' when it comes to the bedroom and sex. Or it can be the reverse, where the woman handles the finances, and controls the money, while the guy is otherwise dominant in the bedroom. (And that's just two forms of power -- there are many forms).

-

Furthermore, for a relationship to be a 'harem,' all that matters is that all the women are committed to one guy (that they don't have sex with other men). It doesn't matter if the women are assertive or not. Doesn't matter if they are more dominant, or not. Doesn't even matter if they have more forms of power, or not.

-

In a previous comment, you said that you "can't see this working as a harem story," as if implying that a man has to be dominant in order to keep the women from cheating, but that's ridiculous.

-

A man doesn't have to have 'control' over the woman to keep a harem 'stable.' Each individual woman is a person, and can either choose to be in the relationship, exclusive to the main character, or not. And if a woman decides to sleep with another man, then he can just break up with her. But he doesn't have to 'control them' to make it work. While rare in real life, there are valid reasons for a woman might choose to be in such a relationship, and if this story 'was' real life, then the reasons presented in the story would likewise be valid. (Because the main character offers things that normal men cannot.)

-

Going back to the 'power' issue: A woman can have more wealth, control the money, control the living arrangements, control what happens in the bedroom, and otherwise 'seem' to have ALL the power.

-

But at the end of the day, the main character controls their own decision about being with that person. And if the woman desperately wants to be with the main character, then he holds a form of power that supersedes all the forms of powers that she holds. Because at the end of the day, he can walk away from the relationship, and if she doesn't want that to happen, then she will bend over backwards to make sure he stays.

-

In real life, this is exactly how it usually works, except in reverse.

-

Usually, the man has all the power, but the woman controls the one thing that supersedes everything else: her own decision to stay in the relationship. He might control the money and make all the decisions, but at the end of the day, she can leave the relationship, just because she wants to. And that gives her a lot of power. And if she is only in the relationship because he is controlling her, then that's not healthy (in fact, it's abusive).

-

Honestly, what you are describing sounds abusive. That's not a harem, and not a relationship. That's a male power fantasy where he bends everyone else to his will, and it's abusive.

-

That being said, 'Respect' doesn't mean people do whatever they want. If you respect your partner, then you will 'allow them' to have some control over your decisions. If they don't want you to do something, and it's a big deal to them, then 'respect' means saying 'Okay, I won't do that' (and it goes both ways).

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

No harem so far that I can see. Unless she is a supernatural being herself, then why no self control ? 3 stars due to the story agonizing over trivial details that do not move the story along...

Emanon0690Emanon069012 months ago

Dum dum dum. WILL HE GET CAUGHT? Well Serenity go crazy about her friend being a demon? Well we ever get to read about Serenity and Gabriela eating at the Y? Inquiring minds want to know! You will have to come back for our next episode to find out!!

But really, loving it so far. For those whining and moaning where's the action or harem, PATIENCE, it's a virtue......

MartinBeeMartinBee11 months ago

I have no problems whatsoever with how the relationship part of the story plays out so far, and am really looking forward at how Serenity (nice name btw) will join the fray eventually. Two thumbs up on everything you have written in that comment.

The thing I have a problem with is the killed cop, and how the deer will help. Unless Kai is known to be a hunter, it will be all levels of weird. Also, he *dragged* the body (instead of carrying it, or better even, flying it). Putting the body in the trunk of the car was a severe mistake. I see so many ways this can go wrong, and so few this can (believably) be pulled off...

Aussie1951Aussie19516 months ago
Bigurn has a point

Chapter 7 and where is the Harem? Not even a hint of anyone being added… Or do we have too wait for another 7 chapters

KaizerWolfKaizerWolf6 months agoAuthor

@Aussie1951

I'm on Ch 137 on Patreon, and there are now over 10 women in the harem. Each one gets a lot of character development when they are introduced, so that they all truly feel like main characters, not just side characters.

.

In real life, that 'first girl added to the harem' is usually the 'hard part,' which is why it takes so much time just to get to 2 women, because this story aims to be believable, in terms of relationship development.

patreon.com/KaizerWolf

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Having you pay for me makes me feel special😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Really Liking this - on to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...