Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriella seemed pensive while she prodded at the contents in the skillet.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

Her frowned deepened. "I was just thinking about that girl again. The one who always sits with you at lunch."

"What about her?" I prompted, when she didn't automatically continue.

"Well, I was wondering if I would have ended up like her, if you had not allowed me to see you transformed." She grimaced, glancing up at me. "I almost feel bad, knowing she's probably liked you for so much longer. She's been waiting on you for two years by the sounds of it, and here I am getting you almost right away, simply because I lucked out." She sighed. "So I was just wanting to know how things might have turned out differently if I didn't see your secret last night."

I frowned as I thought about it. "I guess it depends on how assertive you ended up being," I realized, only to pause. "Let me ask you this. If the events of yesterday had not happened, and it had just been a normal day, then what would you have done about your interest in me?"

She was quick to respond. "I'd already decided I would try harder to talk to you. All I could ever do was think about you. I just wasn't sure when would be a good time." She focused on me again. "But eventually, I would have tried to corner you, to force you to either admit you liked me or prove you didn't."

"Really?" I said in surprise.

She nodded, confident in her answer. "When you disappeared the first time we met, I saw the look on your face just before you excused yourself. I could tell you were interested, at least interested in me physically. But then you escaped to your room." She sighed. "I tried to understand why you would have done that, which was one of the reasons I started asking Serenity questions about you. Eventually, I realized that you probably were only embarrassed, and didn't know what to do about your feelings. It gave me more confidence, and I decided that I would give you time to think it over, hoping you might ask about me or something." She paused. "But honestly, I was really interested in you and was beginning to get impatient. I was already almost at the point of just inviting myself over and finding an opportunity to corner you -- even barging into your room if I had to." She then looked up at me urgently, as if she was afraid she might be disclosing too much for me to handle right now.

I was fine though.

"It's hard to believe you'd be so bold," I admitted.

She grinned. "I mean, I probably would have been extremely nervous, but that wouldn't have stopped me from still cornering you. I can't handle dealing with lots of people at once, but when I'm just dealing with one person, I don't let my nervousness stop me. It's like last night when I came downstairs. I could barely talk, but I still did it." She was pensive for a second. "Granted, it helps if I'm actually determined to accomplish something in particular." She paused again, glancing up at me. "But then, my question for you is, what would you have done when I did corner you?"

I already knew the answer. "It was a really close call when I first met you," I explained. "My reaction to you was completely different than anyone else, including the girl at school. Sure, I guess now that I'm thinking about it, she is pretty. But my attraction to her is nothing like it is with you." I sighed. "Honestly, if you'd cornered me successfully, then I wouldn't have been able to stop it. With no other options, I would have just stood there, frozen in place with my eyes closed, hoping you wouldn't be afraid of what you saw. Because I would have transformed in an instant." I grimaced. "It pains me to think of how vulnerable I would have felt."

Gabriella was giving me an endearing look. "If I'm being completely honest, I probably would have been afraid at first, shocked at what I was seeing. But I would have quickly recovered. Seeing your vulnerability, I would have moved closer and asked if I could touch you, like I did last night on the couch. I know for a fact that's how I would have reacted, because that's basically how I reacted last night when you were carrying me out of the woods. Once I saw your face, and realized who you were, I immediately felt a lot calmer. The only reason I wasn't more myself then was because I was still in shock from everything I'd just gone through."

I gave her a warm smile. "So, then I guess it was inevitable."

"Sounds like it," she agreed. "Honestly, I was less than a week from confronting you. I'd already waited a while to give you a chance to work through your feelings on your own."

I nodded, my focus suddenly elsewhere as I quickly changed the subject.

"They're coming," I whispered.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: October 1, 2020 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Edited: August 11, 2021