All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 09'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Huh...

Very nice chapter. Tons of lovely development. Also, hot damn was that foreshadowing really close to home. I'm super curious as to where the main storyline will be going from here. We can logically deduce one branch of it based on the title, but with all the skill and artistry weaving the threads of the rest of it, it would seem almost a shame for it to just boil down to his harem and him. So though I apologize for this, but you've setup quite a high standard for yourself, and I look forward to reading more. Though even if one branch of a story is complete, there are still plenty of other ways for what we've been given already to be cultivated into enrapturing foliage.

I wonder now. With more foundations lain. What will be the tipping point? Just thinking about it in more depth now... even with just interpersonal communication and his shifting, there is so much to fill the story. Even if there happens to be other 'bonding' moments to smooth out some of the bumps, even working on purely mundane mechanics for how they will all mesh with each other (even if only for the sake of appearances) will be fascinating.

Sorry for the over analysis. Thank you very much for your post. Definitely looking forward to more. Be well ^.^

P.S. ~Hoping that Nick's slice of the story isn't over. He seems cool. xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

New chapters please

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 3 years agoAuthor
Glad you're enjoying the story so far!

@Anonymous Glad you're enjoying the story so far! My posting schedule is available in my Bio, but basically I aim to post one chapter per week, often uploading on Thursday or Friday (and then it will be available whenever it gets approved, often taking 3-4 days, but sometimes up to 5+ days).

On my Patreon, I upload a new chapter every Sunday evening, with my Patreon being 5 chapters ahead of here.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Damn It

These chapters are too short. Loving this so far and not sure if I've got Nick wrong or not. 5 stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is it "Rule 77" on NCIS that states " nothing is ever as obvious as it might first seem".

Draco31Draco31about 3 years ago

@Anonymous, very true ;) i think thats the ncis rule as well

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Oh-oh-oh-the plot, she thickens, No, mon a mee? <in a French accent>

Thanks for sharing your work.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

The build is slow but the storyline is fleshing out well.

More action to come.

5/5

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

i stand corrected on my comment on the last chapter(some of it anyway)

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

Well I must say I didn’t see that coming about Nicks mother. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

this is getting deep .

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Nick being interjected into this story has been a great boost to keeping my interest on the series!! His suspicions are so spot-on...he is gonna be worth keeping an eye on.

Serenity...more than interesting about her reaction...or "lack thereof"?? She plays the stuff close to her chest...and controls herself well...BUT, she is gonna be DEEP INTO THIS WHOLE HAREM THING...she obviously cares for Kai, and what happens to him!

Five**5**Stars...Congratulations!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

I agree with one or two other commentators, this is getting deep as Serenity gets "sucked"into Kai's harem emotions will get pretty ragged . Hopefully we'll all survive the process.

JazHazJazHazabout 1 year ago

Good story so far. Confused why its been 9 chapters and there's no harem yet?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story so far.. But - a girl gets abducted and nearly killed in the forrest - then an second bad/fake cop arrives ready to rape+kill... the someone shoots an dear straight in its heard and let it rot there, direct in front of the house. As an sign? So why then did i let an shocked girl out tere alone? And being careful, why would i let some suspicious cop let me drag into an aweful personel conversation about marriage at the first day of relationship by being 18ys old? Oh man, as far i like the story but Kai seemes to be an absolute full-blown idiot.

dale040205dale0402052 months ago

@KaizerWolf - FYI, in the pervious chapters of this version, you've been referring to Serenity as his sister, but you reverted to referring to her as his friend in this chapter.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolf2 months agoAuthor

@dale040205 Saw your other message. Yeah, there is a taboo version of this story and a normal version. The taboo version gets very taboo in later chapters. This version is also very steamy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...