All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 12'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
May1777May1777over 3 years ago
My Reaction Exactly!

"The only thing that mattered now was getting to my sister as fast as possible -- and fucking murdering whoever the hell took her."

This would be me 100%

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 3 years ago

Another fascinating chapter. I can't wait to see what comes next. In also very curious, if you'll ever be able to at some point bring in the girl who sat at his table for 2 years. It would make for an interesting development. Like it could be another possible love interest for him down the road, another person who is like him or maybe an antagonistic type, like a "hunter" or someone who was meant to be trailing him to make sure he didn't cause problems or reveal himself.

Throwaway131447Throwaway131447over 3 years ago

Holy shit that ending was amazing. Tension just skyrocketed! Great chapter.

Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
Great story!

I am really enjoying your story and I look forward to the next chapter. The characters are well written and there is a lot of actual story to it. My only real complaint (and it is minor) I wish the chapters were longer. More merging the existing chapters rather then extending each chapter. Just feels like I am getting into it, submerging myself, and then the chapter ends.

Not a big deal when I had 12 to read and not a huge deal now, just makes the story feel a bit choppy to me. Merging 2 to 3 chapters into one chapter might smooth it out a bit. Personal opinion is all and like I said I am following and enjoying it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FINALLY SOME ACTION!

No offense but I have to agree that this story is moving way too slow for my taste to be honest. I was just about gave up on it. But now we are getting to the good stuff. The sex is okay but I want more progress to be made. The next chapter will be real of interest.

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 3 years ago
Love it!

Love this story, the underlying kinks are subtle spread throughout nicely. Please don't abandon this story!!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great

The love story is great but now some action - great.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

I love where this is going. Thank you!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Cool... something happened.

Thanks for sharing this story.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Nick is going to get his, and it won’t be nice. I suspect a whole group of people are looking for Kai, who is either a demon or a Inccubus. But he is the full deal. I’m beginning to think Gabby is part of this too.

5/5

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

13 chapters into a”harem” story and still no harem?

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

I am going to sit and read it all WOW.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Alrighty then...AND, Nick does NOT have Serenity...why would he show up right then??!! He WAS listening, but for other reasons...

"Someone" IS gonna pay for taking Serenity...

Love the story, going to next chapter now...

"Harem Story"??...need to get to that...

Five**5**Stars...Yippee!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

This is now really sinister, someone needs impaling.

Aussie1951Aussie19516 months ago
Sounds like Deja vu to me

I wander if it’s going to be the same results at Gabriella. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...